Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Flat sound vs. "fun sound"...so flat isn't fun?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica W11Rtagged by System, 4/11/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/11/11
- productStax SR-007 "Omega II" Open-Back Electrostatic Earspeakertagged by System, 4/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Does it get much better than the HD800? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:37pm in High-end Audio Forum
- LCD-2 sound, less weight? Last post on 3/5/12 at 10:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Your phones and your style. Last post on 9/10/11 at 4:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Auzede LCD-2 vs. Audio Technica W5000 Last post on 9/1/11 at 8:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Useless Stax O2mk1 impressions. Stax O2 rig on a budget $2300 total Last post on 8/8/11 at 12:49pm in High-end Audio Forum
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Before I get started, I’d like to thank the team at Audiofly and Billy from Noisy Motel for making this tour possible. I know that the AF140s have received some criticism so far which is always a...
Disclaimer: I received my R3s for free under the condition I would write a review for them. Purchase price reflects their going rate on a popular online retailer at the time of the review. The...
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
Flat sound vs. "fun sound"...so flat isn't fun? - Page 7Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Flat sound vs. "fun sound"...so flat isn't fun?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2585 Active Users (386 Members and 2199 Guests)
- › Multi-Portable Amp Thread: 16 amps reviewed (Leckerton UHA-6S MKII... 20 seconds ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 50 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 7 minutes ago
- › a comparison review: Meier-Audio CORDA PCSTEP vs HRT... 8 minutes ago
- › Neutral portable headphones? 8 minutes ago
- › Asus Xonar U7 or Sound Blaster Z 19 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 21 minutes ago
- › MHDT Havana DAC 21 minutes ago
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)