Really nice deal on some of those. Too bad I couldn't get a QSC K12 at 50% off eh? (shipping on stuff that big kinda negates sale prices anyways)
- brandBlue Circletagged by System, 9/28/11
- productElectric Avenues PA2V2tagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by System, 4/11/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- productK.I.C.A.S. Calientetagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandMapletreetagged by System, 9/28/11
- productMapletree Ear HD+tagged by System, 9/28/11
- productPractical Devices XM4tagged by System, 5/9/11
- productPractical Devices XM5 Portable Headamptagged by System, 5/9/11
- productPractical Devices XM6tagged by System, 9/28/11More
- brandResonessence Labstagged by System, 9/28/11
- productResonessence Labs Invictatagged by System, 9/28/11
- brandSymphonestagged by System, 9/28/11
- productSymphones Magnumstagged by System, 9/28/11
Related Forum Threads
- Newbie questions on DAC/Amp with iPhone and iMac. Last post on 10/18/12 at 10:12am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Symphones Magnum upgrade for Grado SR325 and Alessandro MS2 Last post on 4/10/15 at 8:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best amp for my HEADPHONES AND ARE THEY WORTH IT. Last post on 10/28/12 at 10:37am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audio technica ATH M50 (Integrated soundcard or Dedicated sound card) Last post on 2/9/13 at 7:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 12/22/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review of the Advanced AcousticWerkes Nebula 2 IEM’s. The Advanced AcousticWerkes (AAW) Nebula 2 was sent to me from MusicTeck who is the authorized dealer in the US for AWW. A big...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Brainwavz being based in Hongkong is quite known for its well set-up line of Accessories and IEMs. Back in the day, I was fairly active in modding my still beloved...
On my quest for the perfect sounding IEM for mobile use I came across these headphones that are rather underrepresented in the forum. The Panasonic RP-HDE10 are technically quite interesting as...
I bought the SMSL sApII as a stop-gap after my Little Dot MKIII failed after 5 years of use, five hours a day. No complaints there! I just don't have the money to upgrade just now! I have invested...
Introduction: Lend Me UR ears, based in Singapore is an online and physical store that opened in December 2011 with a goal to “bring quality audio products to the masses and providing good...
[Listing] Canadian Companies/Retailers - Page 13post #181 of 22711/29/13 at 9:17amThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #182 of 2276/20/14 at 11:58amThread Starterpost #183 of 2276/20/14 at 2:07pmIf a audio manufacture wants to make a sale from a foreign country , ask the manufacture / Audio store to state "Warranty Return" on the customs form . Key words , and many will to make a sale, then take your wife out for dinner.post #184 of 2276/20/14 at 3:27pmThread StarterQuote:
I've heard of this backfiring, where curstoms will hold it then ask to see the original invoice or original customs declaration.post #185 of 2276/20/14 at 5:25pmpost #186 of 2278/7/14 at 6:23ampost #187 of 2278/7/14 at 5:25pmpost #188 of 2278/7/14 at 11:01pmThread Starterpost #189 of 2278/7/14 at 11:34pmpost #190 of 2278/8/14 at 1:10ampost #191 of 2278/8/14 at 1:30ampost #192 of 2278/8/14 at 10:03amThread Starterpost #193 of 2278/8/14 at 1:30pmpost #194 of 2278/8/14 at 7:27pmpost #195 of 2278/8/14 at 7:44pm
Although Heir Audio is run out of China it's a division of Micro-DSP which, if I remember correctly, has it's base in Canada.
- [Listing] Canadian Companies/Retailers
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Diagnosing Harsh / Metallic setup. Formerly: Choosing between... 26 seconds ago
- › Stax: SR 002 + Srm 002 and Srm 003 mk2 + Srm 003 impression and... 46 seconds ago
- › FS (EU only): Little Dot MK II 3 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 5 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 5 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear"... 6 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Rosie Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio – A force to be reckoned with 7 minutes ago
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...