Really nice deal on some of those. Too bad I couldn't get a QSC K12 at 50% off eh? (shipping on stuff that big kinda negates sale prices anyways)
- brandBlue Circletagged by System, 9/28/11
- productElectric Avenues PA2V2tagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by System, 4/11/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- productK.I.C.A.S. Calientetagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandMapletreetagged by System, 9/28/11
- productMapletree Ear HD+tagged by System, 9/28/11
- productPractical Devices XM4tagged by System, 5/9/11
- productPractical Devices XM5 Portable Headamptagged by System, 5/9/11
- productPractical Devices XM6tagged by System, 9/28/11More
- brandResonessence Labstagged by System, 9/28/11
- productResonessence Labs Invictatagged by System, 9/28/11
- brandSymphonestagged by System, 9/28/11
- productSymphones Magnumstagged by System, 9/28/11
Related Forum Threads
- Newbie questions on DAC/Amp with iPhone and iMac. Last post on 10/18/12 at 10:12am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Symphones Magnum upgrade for Grado SR325 and Alessandro MS2 Last post on 4/10/15 at 8:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best amp for my HEADPHONES AND ARE THEY WORTH IT. Last post on 10/28/12 at 10:37am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audio technica ATH M50 (Integrated soundcard or Dedicated sound card) Last post on 2/9/13 at 7:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
[Listing] Canadian Companies/Retailers - Page 13post #181 of 21211/29/13 at 9:17amThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #182 of 2126/20/14 at 11:58amThread Starterpost #183 of 2126/20/14 at 2:07pmIf a audio manufacture wants to make a sale from a foreign country , ask the manufacture / Audio store to state "Warranty Return" on the customs form . Key words , and many will to make a sale, then take your wife out for dinner.post #184 of 2126/20/14 at 3:27pmThread StarterQuote:
I've heard of this backfiring, where curstoms will hold it then ask to see the original invoice or original customs declaration.post #185 of 2126/20/14 at 5:25pmpost #186 of 2128/7/14 at 6:23ampost #187 of 2128/7/14 at 5:25pmpost #188 of 2128/7/14 at 11:01pmThread Starterpost #189 of 2128/7/14 at 11:34pmpost #190 of 2128/8/14 at 1:10ampost #191 of 2128/8/14 at 1:30ampost #192 of 2128/8/14 at 10:03amThread Starterpost #193 of 2128/8/14 at 1:30pmpost #194 of 2128/8/14 at 7:27pmpost #195 of 2128/8/14 at 7:44pm
Although Heir Audio is run out of China it's a division of Micro-DSP which, if I remember correctly, has it's base in Canada.
- [Listing] Canadian Companies/Retailers
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Ultrasone Fan Club! (Roll Call) 38 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › REVIEW TOUR: Shanling M3 DAP 1 minute ago
- › REVIEW TOUR: Shanling H3 Portable Amp/DAC with Bluetooth 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 2 minutes ago
- › How Many Times Have Your LCD3 Headphones Been Returned to Audeze... 4 minutes ago
- › WTB: AKG K270 parts 5 minutes ago
- › No love for the 300? HiFiMan HE-300 that is. 5 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 6 minutes ago
- › Desktop Stereo Hi-Fi Power Amplifier 8 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)