Cool. I'm still waiting ...
- brandBlue Circletagged by System, 9/28/11
- productElectric Avenues PA2V2tagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by System, 4/11/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- productK.I.C.A.S. Calientetagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandMapletreetagged by System, 9/28/11
- productMapletree Ear HD+tagged by System, 9/28/11
- productPractical Devices XM4tagged by System, 5/9/11
- productPractical Devices XM5 Portable Headamptagged by System, 5/9/11
- productPractical Devices XM6tagged by System, 9/28/11More
- brandResonessence Labstagged by System, 9/28/11
- productResonessence Labs Invictatagged by System, 9/28/11
- brandSymphonestagged by System, 9/28/11
- productSymphones Magnumstagged by System, 9/28/11
Related Forum Threads
- Newbie questions on DAC/Amp with iPhone and iMac. Last post on 10/18/12 at 10:12am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Symphones Magnum upgrade for Grado SR325 and Alessandro MS2 Last post on 1/1/14 at 4:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best amp for my HEADPHONES AND ARE THEY WORTH IT. Last post on 10/28/12 at 10:37am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audio technica ATH M50 (Integrated soundcard or Dedicated sound card) Last post on 2/9/13 at 7:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok...
[Listing] Canadian Companies/Retailers - Page 11post #151 of 20012/29/12 at 12:07pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #152 of 20012/29/12 at 12:15pm
I'm happy to help look into the wait for you. If you message me with your order number, I'll take a look.
Any item marked as "In-Stock" should ship within a day or two of ordering, although courier holiday schedules over the holiday may slow down shipping times.post #153 of 20012/29/12 at 12:47pmpost #154 of 2001/14/13 at 2:58pmThread Starter
Good read on FedEx and advancement charges...post #155 of 2002/4/13 at 10:54amThread Starter
For those curious, I've now received my order from AVshop. Their customer service has been excellent and they were able to accommodate my oddball requests. Even after a slight snafu, they were very quick to correct things and set things right.post #156 of 2002/4/13 at 12:06pm
Just curious: Did avshop.ca ship from a Canadian address? (I've had companies on eBay and amazon.ca imply that they're Canadian with a .ca address or Canadian phone number, but actually ship from China. HOWEVER, I've had prompt shipping in any case.)post #157 of 2002/4/13 at 1:05pmThread Starterpost #158 of 2002/22/13 at 7:42pmHi micmacmo,
Yes, we're truely Canadian and all items ship from our warehouse in Markham. If you're in the Toronto area, please feel free to drop by our location!
Armaegis: I apologize for the hiccup, but I'm glad that it was also sorted out for you!
Edited by avshop.ca - 2/22/13 at 7:43pmpost #159 of 2004/10/13 at 8:05pm
Passed by Canada Computers today, and was VERY surprised to see that they actually carry Woo Audio amps! Price obviously being a bit higher, but considering customs and such, still within reasonable price range, plus you can get it locally without wait to boot. Just a heads up for anyone living close to one and have been thinking of acquiring Woo amps.post #160 of 2004/10/13 at 9:07pmThread Starter
Wow, I did not know that. I'll add them to the first page. There's actually a decent selection of dac/amps as well.post #161 of 2004/11/13 at 5:12amQuote:Originally Posted by K_19
Passed by Canada Computers today, and was VERY surprised to see that they actually carry Woo Audio amps! Price obviously being a bit higher, but considering customs and such, still within reasonable price range, plus you can get it locally without wait to boot. Just a heads up for anyone living close to one and have been thinking of acquiring Woo amps.
I haven't been into a store in a couple of months, but I have seen Woos listed on their website at fair prices.post #162 of 2004/19/13 at 8:59pmGood News! AVShop.ca now has a selection of Superlux in-stock and more arriving soon!
We're also expecting our first shipment of Etymotic!
If you have suggestions for other brands that we should carry, please let us know.post #163 of 2004/19/13 at 9:53pmpost #164 of 2004/20/13 at 12:01amThread Starter
I'm curious why you guys don't seem to carry any Yorkville. I would have thought a Canadian distributor would for sure have Canadian products for sale.post #165 of 2004/20/13 at 11:11pm
Any advice on finding AKG 240 pad replacements in Canada/shipped to Canada? I also need to get the Foam Net Discs for the middle opening so that has to go along in the same order. Certainly not wanting to get gouged with 50 euro for shipping alone from elsewhere.
Sure I could use other foam, but it won't be the stock stuff and will probably bother me the whole time because of that. Yeah I am getting crazier.
thanks for anything
Edited by nick n - 4/20/13 at 11:14pm
- [Listing] Canadian Companies/Retailers
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Sony PHA 2 Headphone Amplifier USB DAC (iPhone IPod iPad) 28 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 31 seconds ago
- › HE-560 VS Vmoda M100 39 seconds ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 1 minute ago
- › What DAC/amp for Beyerdynamic T90? 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › ALO Pan Am desktop/portable headphone amp/DAC: Impressions and Reviews 1 minute ago
- › Black Dragon Mini Coax for Hifiman 2 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)