Cool. I'm still waiting ...
- brandBlue Circletagged by System, 9/28/11
- productElectric Avenues PA2V2tagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by System, 4/11/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- productK.I.C.A.S. Calientetagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandMapletreetagged by System, 9/28/11
- productMapletree Ear HD+tagged by System, 9/28/11
- productPractical Devices XM4tagged by System, 5/9/11
- productPractical Devices XM5 Portable Headamptagged by System, 5/9/11
- productPractical Devices XM6tagged by System, 9/28/11More
- brandResonessence Labstagged by System, 9/28/11
- productResonessence Labs Invictatagged by System, 9/28/11
- brandSymphonestagged by System, 9/28/11
- productSymphones Magnumstagged by System, 9/28/11
Related Forum Threads
- Newbie questions on DAC/Amp with iPhone and iMac. Last post on 10/18/12 at 10:12am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Symphones Magnum upgrade for Grado SR325 and Alessandro MS2 Last post on 9/9/13 at 7:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best amp for my HEADPHONES AND ARE THEY WORTH IT. Last post on 10/28/12 at 10:37am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audio technica ATH M50 (Integrated soundcard or Dedicated sound card) Last post on 2/9/13 at 7:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner)Last edited: 12/28/12
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)Last edited: 12/28/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
[Listing] Canadian Companies/Retailers - Page 11post #151 of 18112/29/12 at 12:07pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #152 of 18112/29/12 at 12:15pm
I'm happy to help look into the wait for you. If you message me with your order number, I'll take a look.
Any item marked as "In-Stock" should ship within a day or two of ordering, although courier holiday schedules over the holiday may slow down shipping times.post #153 of 18112/29/12 at 12:47pmpost #154 of 1811/14/13 at 2:58pmThread Starter
Good read on FedEx and advancement charges...post #155 of 1812/4/13 at 10:54amThread Starter
For those curious, I've now received my order from AVshop. Their customer service has been excellent and they were able to accommodate my oddball requests. Even after a slight snafu, they were very quick to correct things and set things right.post #156 of 1812/4/13 at 12:06pm
Just curious: Did avshop.ca ship from a Canadian address? (I've had companies on eBay and amazon.ca imply that they're Canadian with a .ca address or Canadian phone number, but actually ship from China. HOWEVER, I've had prompt shipping in any case.)post #157 of 1812/4/13 at 1:05pmThread Starterpost #158 of 1812/22/13 at 7:42pmHi micmacmo,
Yes, we're truely Canadian and all items ship from our warehouse in Markham. If you're in the Toronto area, please feel free to drop by our location!
Armaegis: I apologize for the hiccup, but I'm glad that it was also sorted out for you!
Edited by avshop.ca - 2/22/13 at 7:43pmpost #159 of 1814/10/13 at 8:05pm
Passed by Canada Computers today, and was VERY surprised to see that they actually carry Woo Audio amps! Price obviously being a bit higher, but considering customs and such, still within reasonable price range, plus you can get it locally without wait to boot. Just a heads up for anyone living close to one and have been thinking of acquiring Woo amps.post #160 of 1814/10/13 at 9:07pmThread Starter
Wow, I did not know that. I'll add them to the first page. There's actually a decent selection of dac/amps as well.post #161 of 1814/11/13 at 5:12amQuote:Originally Posted by K_19
Passed by Canada Computers today, and was VERY surprised to see that they actually carry Woo Audio amps! Price obviously being a bit higher, but considering customs and such, still within reasonable price range, plus you can get it locally without wait to boot. Just a heads up for anyone living close to one and have been thinking of acquiring Woo amps.
I haven't been into a store in a couple of months, but I have seen Woos listed on their website at fair prices.post #162 of 1814/19/13 at 8:59pmGood News! AVShop.ca now has a selection of Superlux in-stock and more arriving soon!
We're also expecting our first shipment of Etymotic!
If you have suggestions for other brands that we should carry, please let us know.post #163 of 1814/19/13 at 9:53pmpost #164 of 1814/20/13 at 12:01amThread Starter
I'm curious why you guys don't seem to carry any Yorkville. I would have thought a Canadian distributor would for sure have Canadian products for sale.post #165 of 1814/20/13 at 11:11pm
Any advice on finding AKG 240 pad replacements in Canada/shipped to Canada? I also need to get the Foam Net Discs for the middle opening so that has to go along in the same order. Certainly not wanting to get gouged with 50 euro for shipping alone from elsewhere.
Sure I could use other foam, but it won't be the stock stuff and will probably bother me the whole time because of that. Yeah I am getting crazier.
thanks for anything
Edited by nick n - 4/20/13 at 11:14pm
- [Listing] Canadian Companies/Retailers
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 39 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Open Back Vs Closed Back .. what is better for me? 2 minutes ago
- › SACD Surround: DSD or Not? 3 minutes ago
- › Rooth demos: the evaluation of Rooth lineup – liquid clarity 3 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 6 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 6 minutes ago
- › Bit Perfect Audio from Linux 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe