Cool. I'm still waiting ...
- brandBlue Circletagged by System, 9/28/11
- productElectric Avenues PA2V2tagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by System, 4/11/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- productK.I.C.A.S. Calientetagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandMapletreetagged by System, 9/28/11
- productMapletree Ear HD+tagged by System, 9/28/11
- productPractical Devices XM4tagged by System, 5/9/11
- productPractical Devices XM5 Portable Headamptagged by System, 5/9/11
- productPractical Devices XM6tagged by System, 9/28/11More
- brandResonessence Labstagged by System, 9/28/11
- productResonessence Labs Invictatagged by System, 9/28/11
- brandSymphonestagged by System, 9/28/11
- productSymphones Magnumstagged by System, 9/28/11
Related Forum Threads
- Newbie questions on DAC/Amp with iPhone and iMac. Last post on 10/18/12 at 10:12am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Symphones Magnum upgrade for Grado SR325 and Alessandro MS2 Last post on 2/24/15 at 6:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best amp for my HEADPHONES AND ARE THEY WORTH IT. Last post on 10/28/12 at 10:37am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audio technica ATH M50 (Integrated soundcard or Dedicated sound card) Last post on 2/9/13 at 7:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
XBA-A2 The title says "Japanese import" and I had to an add and search just to do a review. I went on a mission...
I have a lot of closed headphones. These are as good as any other closed headphone at this price, in fact, I prefer these to the DT770, K550, UE6000. The DJ1 Pro have a bigger and airier sound...
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
[Listing] Canadian Companies/Retailers - Page 11post #151 of 21112/29/12 at 12:07pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #152 of 21112/29/12 at 12:15pm
I'm happy to help look into the wait for you. If you message me with your order number, I'll take a look.
Any item marked as "In-Stock" should ship within a day or two of ordering, although courier holiday schedules over the holiday may slow down shipping times.post #153 of 21112/29/12 at 12:47pmpost #154 of 2111/14/13 at 2:58pmThread Starter
Good read on FedEx and advancement charges...post #155 of 2112/4/13 at 10:54amThread Starter
For those curious, I've now received my order from AVshop. Their customer service has been excellent and they were able to accommodate my oddball requests. Even after a slight snafu, they were very quick to correct things and set things right.post #156 of 2112/4/13 at 12:06pm
Just curious: Did avshop.ca ship from a Canadian address? (I've had companies on eBay and amazon.ca imply that they're Canadian with a .ca address or Canadian phone number, but actually ship from China. HOWEVER, I've had prompt shipping in any case.)post #157 of 2112/4/13 at 1:05pmThread Starterpost #158 of 2112/22/13 at 7:42pmHi micmacmo,
Yes, we're truely Canadian and all items ship from our warehouse in Markham. If you're in the Toronto area, please feel free to drop by our location!
Armaegis: I apologize for the hiccup, but I'm glad that it was also sorted out for you!
Edited by avshop.ca - 2/22/13 at 7:43pmpost #159 of 2114/10/13 at 8:05pm
Passed by Canada Computers today, and was VERY surprised to see that they actually carry Woo Audio amps! Price obviously being a bit higher, but considering customs and such, still within reasonable price range, plus you can get it locally without wait to boot. Just a heads up for anyone living close to one and have been thinking of acquiring Woo amps.post #160 of 2114/10/13 at 9:07pmThread Starter
Wow, I did not know that. I'll add them to the first page. There's actually a decent selection of dac/amps as well.post #161 of 2114/11/13 at 5:12amQuote:Originally Posted by K_19
Passed by Canada Computers today, and was VERY surprised to see that they actually carry Woo Audio amps! Price obviously being a bit higher, but considering customs and such, still within reasonable price range, plus you can get it locally without wait to boot. Just a heads up for anyone living close to one and have been thinking of acquiring Woo amps.
I haven't been into a store in a couple of months, but I have seen Woos listed on their website at fair prices.post #162 of 2114/19/13 at 8:59pmGood News! AVShop.ca now has a selection of Superlux in-stock and more arriving soon!
We're also expecting our first shipment of Etymotic!
If you have suggestions for other brands that we should carry, please let us know.post #163 of 2114/19/13 at 9:53pmpost #164 of 2114/20/13 at 12:01amThread Starter
I'm curious why you guys don't seem to carry any Yorkville. I would have thought a Canadian distributor would for sure have Canadian products for sale.post #165 of 2114/20/13 at 11:11pm
Any advice on finding AKG 240 pad replacements in Canada/shipped to Canada? I also need to get the Foam Net Discs for the middle opening so that has to go along in the same order. Certainly not wanting to get gouged with 50 euro for shipping alone from elsewhere.
Sure I could use other foam, but it won't be the stock stuff and will probably bother me the whole time because of that. Yeah I am getting crazier.
thanks for anything
Edited by nick n - 4/20/13 at 11:14pm
- [Listing] Canadian Companies/Retailers
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › Help needed for positional audio, headphones & microphone / Headset 4 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 6 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-500 = Waste of Money (and general discussion) 7 minutes ago
- › The ALL NEW Hifiman HE1000 "The Can that Can" sans Rolex Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 11 minutes ago
- › Valhalla 2 or Schiit Lyr 2 11 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 12 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2