Cool. I'm still waiting ...
- brandBlue Circletagged by System, 9/28/11
- productElectric Avenues PA2V2tagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by System, 4/11/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- productK.I.C.A.S. Calientetagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandMapletreetagged by System, 9/28/11
- productMapletree Ear HD+tagged by System, 9/28/11
- productPractical Devices XM4tagged by System, 5/9/11
- productPractical Devices XM5 Portable Headamptagged by System, 5/9/11
- productPractical Devices XM6tagged by System, 9/28/11More
- brandResonessence Labstagged by System, 9/28/11
- productResonessence Labs Invictatagged by System, 9/28/11
- brandSymphonestagged by System, 9/28/11
- productSymphones Magnumstagged by System, 9/28/11
Related Forum Threads
- Newbie questions on DAC/Amp with iPhone and iMac. Last post on 10/18/12 at 10:12am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Symphones Magnum upgrade for Grado SR325 and Alessandro MS2 Last post on 4/10/15 at 8:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best amp for my HEADPHONES AND ARE THEY WORTH IT. Last post on 10/28/12 at 10:37am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audio technica ATH M50 (Integrated soundcard or Dedicated sound card) Last post on 2/9/13 at 7:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 12/22/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
1) Disclaimer: A big thanks to Charles and Burson for offering me a review sample of the V5i dual op-amps in exchange for my honest opinion on them. No other compensation was offered or implied....
Being a tester and owner of many digital portable players , I had to participate to the head-fi review tour for Soundaware, especially since all the players of the brand have interested me for...
Unboxing and Packaging The ShareMe 5 arrived in a box that looks similar to the ShareMe Pro, but thicker. The packing inside is slightly nicer looking. The plastic container holding the...
This is my review originally posted on http://www.earphonia.com/2016/10/24/ibasso-it03-review/ I was honoured to be approached by iBasso with their first venture into IEM territory and they...
This is my review originally posted on http://www.earphonia.com/2016/10/24/jomo-samba-pro-audio-ciem-review/ Jomo Audio is a Singapore local company that crafts in ear earphones that sound and...
[Listing] Canadian Companies/Retailers - Page 11post #151 of 22712/29/12 at 12:07pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #152 of 22712/29/12 at 12:15pm
I'm happy to help look into the wait for you. If you message me with your order number, I'll take a look.
Any item marked as "In-Stock" should ship within a day or two of ordering, although courier holiday schedules over the holiday may slow down shipping times.post #153 of 22712/29/12 at 12:47pmpost #154 of 2271/14/13 at 2:58pmThread Starter
Good read on FedEx and advancement charges...post #155 of 2272/4/13 at 10:54amThread Starter
For those curious, I've now received my order from AVshop. Their customer service has been excellent and they were able to accommodate my oddball requests. Even after a slight snafu, they were very quick to correct things and set things right.post #156 of 2272/4/13 at 12:06pm
Just curious: Did avshop.ca ship from a Canadian address? (I've had companies on eBay and amazon.ca imply that they're Canadian with a .ca address or Canadian phone number, but actually ship from China. HOWEVER, I've had prompt shipping in any case.)post #157 of 2272/4/13 at 1:05pmThread Starterpost #158 of 2272/22/13 at 7:42pmHi micmacmo,
Yes, we're truely Canadian and all items ship from our warehouse in Markham. If you're in the Toronto area, please feel free to drop by our location!
Armaegis: I apologize for the hiccup, but I'm glad that it was also sorted out for you!
Edited by avshop.ca - 2/22/13 at 7:43pmpost #159 of 2274/10/13 at 8:05pm
Passed by Canada Computers today, and was VERY surprised to see that they actually carry Woo Audio amps! Price obviously being a bit higher, but considering customs and such, still within reasonable price range, plus you can get it locally without wait to boot. Just a heads up for anyone living close to one and have been thinking of acquiring Woo amps.post #160 of 2274/10/13 at 9:07pmThread Starter
Wow, I did not know that. I'll add them to the first page. There's actually a decent selection of dac/amps as well.post #161 of 2274/11/13 at 5:12amQuote:Originally Posted by K_19
Passed by Canada Computers today, and was VERY surprised to see that they actually carry Woo Audio amps! Price obviously being a bit higher, but considering customs and such, still within reasonable price range, plus you can get it locally without wait to boot. Just a heads up for anyone living close to one and have been thinking of acquiring Woo amps.
I haven't been into a store in a couple of months, but I have seen Woos listed on their website at fair prices.post #162 of 2274/19/13 at 8:59pmGood News! AVShop.ca now has a selection of Superlux in-stock and more arriving soon!
We're also expecting our first shipment of Etymotic!
If you have suggestions for other brands that we should carry, please let us know.post #163 of 2274/19/13 at 9:53pmpost #164 of 2274/20/13 at 12:01amThread Starter
I'm curious why you guys don't seem to carry any Yorkville. I would have thought a Canadian distributor would for sure have Canadian products for sale.post #165 of 2274/20/13 at 11:11pm
Any advice on finding AKG 240 pad replacements in Canada/shipped to Canada? I also need to get the Foam Net Discs for the middle opening so that has to go along in the same order. Certainly not wanting to get gouged with 50 euro for shipping alone from elsewhere.
Sure I could use other foam, but it won't be the stock stuff and will probably bother me the whole time because of that. Yeah I am getting crazier.
thanks for anything
Edited by nick n - 4/20/13 at 11:14pm
- [Listing] Canadian Companies/Retailers
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › LG V20 Sound Quality just now
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod... 32 seconds ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 3 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio - PHANTOM AIR - The worlds FIRST tuneable truly... 4 minutes ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 6 minutes ago
- › WTB: Audioquest DragonFly Red 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Soundaware Esther by Fabaaroan
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by pkshiu
- › iBasso IT03 by sonickarma
- › Jomo Audio Samba Pro CIEM by sonickarma
- › Elephone Whisper by mark2410
- › OPPO PM-1 by maxh22
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by rebbi
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA MA750i by High-End-Addict
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...