Cool. I'm still waiting ...
- brandBlue Circletagged by System, 9/28/11
- productElectric Avenues PA2V2tagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by System, 4/11/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- productK.I.C.A.S. Calientetagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandMapletreetagged by System, 9/28/11
- productMapletree Ear HD+tagged by System, 9/28/11
- productPractical Devices XM4tagged by System, 5/9/11
- productPractical Devices XM5 Portable Headamptagged by System, 5/9/11
- productPractical Devices XM6tagged by System, 9/28/11More
- brandResonessence Labstagged by System, 9/28/11
- productResonessence Labs Invictatagged by System, 9/28/11
- brandSymphonestagged by System, 9/28/11
- productSymphones Magnumstagged by System, 9/28/11
Related Forum Threads
- Newbie questions on DAC/Amp with iPhone and iMac. Last post on 10/18/12 at 10:12am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Symphones Magnum upgrade for Grado SR325 and Alessandro MS2 Last post on 1/1/14 at 4:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best amp for my HEADPHONES AND ARE THEY WORTH IT. Last post on 10/28/12 at 10:37am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audio technica ATH M50 (Integrated soundcard or Dedicated sound card) Last post on 2/9/13 at 7:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I currently had done a review for the Fostex HP-A3 DAC/amp unit, which is a couple years old, but none the less one of the best units in the price range from experience and reading material...
Bought these in an airport as my other earbuds had stopped working. Even though I bought these in an emergency I immediately regret this purchase. They are definitely worse than the old apple...
Thanks to Calyx for allowing Team Tokyo to borrow a unit for review. Note: Version 0.6 and 0.95 of the software were used for this review. The first thing many people wanted when they...
880s are part of the classic trio , 6XX-7XX and of course the 880s , I have all those headphones , my all time favourite might be the 650s but I have tons and tons of respect for the...
T-PEOS H-100II Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/726296/t-peos-h-100ii-review-by-mark2410 Thanks to T-PEOS for the sample. Brief: Crazy cheap detail monsters,...
[Listing] Canadian Companies/Retailers - Page 11post #151 of 18512/29/12 at 12:07pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #152 of 18512/29/12 at 12:15pm
I'm happy to help look into the wait for you. If you message me with your order number, I'll take a look.
Any item marked as "In-Stock" should ship within a day or two of ordering, although courier holiday schedules over the holiday may slow down shipping times.post #153 of 18512/29/12 at 12:47pmpost #154 of 1851/14/13 at 2:58pmThread Starter
Good read on FedEx and advancement charges...post #155 of 1852/4/13 at 10:54amThread Starter
For those curious, I've now received my order from AVshop. Their customer service has been excellent and they were able to accommodate my oddball requests. Even after a slight snafu, they were very quick to correct things and set things right.post #156 of 1852/4/13 at 12:06pm
Just curious: Did avshop.ca ship from a Canadian address? (I've had companies on eBay and amazon.ca imply that they're Canadian with a .ca address or Canadian phone number, but actually ship from China. HOWEVER, I've had prompt shipping in any case.)post #157 of 1852/4/13 at 1:05pmThread Starterpost #158 of 1852/22/13 at 7:42pmHi micmacmo,
Yes, we're truely Canadian and all items ship from our warehouse in Markham. If you're in the Toronto area, please feel free to drop by our location!
Armaegis: I apologize for the hiccup, but I'm glad that it was also sorted out for you!
Edited by avshop.ca - 2/22/13 at 7:43pmpost #159 of 1854/10/13 at 8:05pm
Passed by Canada Computers today, and was VERY surprised to see that they actually carry Woo Audio amps! Price obviously being a bit higher, but considering customs and such, still within reasonable price range, plus you can get it locally without wait to boot. Just a heads up for anyone living close to one and have been thinking of acquiring Woo amps.post #160 of 1854/10/13 at 9:07pmThread Starter
Wow, I did not know that. I'll add them to the first page. There's actually a decent selection of dac/amps as well.post #161 of 1854/11/13 at 5:12amQuote:Originally Posted by K_19
Passed by Canada Computers today, and was VERY surprised to see that they actually carry Woo Audio amps! Price obviously being a bit higher, but considering customs and such, still within reasonable price range, plus you can get it locally without wait to boot. Just a heads up for anyone living close to one and have been thinking of acquiring Woo amps.
I haven't been into a store in a couple of months, but I have seen Woos listed on their website at fair prices.post #162 of 1854/19/13 at 8:59pmGood News! AVShop.ca now has a selection of Superlux in-stock and more arriving soon!
We're also expecting our first shipment of Etymotic!
If you have suggestions for other brands that we should carry, please let us know.post #163 of 1854/19/13 at 9:53pmpost #164 of 1854/20/13 at 12:01amThread Starter
I'm curious why you guys don't seem to carry any Yorkville. I would have thought a Canadian distributor would for sure have Canadian products for sale.post #165 of 1854/20/13 at 11:11pm
Any advice on finding AKG 240 pad replacements in Canada/shipped to Canada? I also need to get the Foam Net Discs for the middle opening so that has to go along in the same order. Certainly not wanting to get gouged with 50 euro for shipping alone from elsewhere.
Sure I could use other foam, but it won't be the stock stuff and will probably bother me the whole time because of that. Yeah I am getting crazier.
thanks for anything
Edited by nick n - 4/20/13 at 11:14pm
- [Listing] Canadian Companies/Retailers
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Grado RS1i Appreciation thread 3 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 9 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 18 seconds ago
- › Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review 57 seconds ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 1 minute ago
- › Is the X5 the best DAP under $500 ? 1 minute ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 2 minutes ago
- › How many of you have found your endgame holy grail headphone? 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO E06 and AKG K612 2 minutes ago
- › The Tip-Rolling/IEM Modification Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audio Poutine CDAC+ by WhiskeyJacks
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Yulong Audio D200 32bit 384khz DSD DAC by customNuts
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by MattTCG
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by DJPhiltheThrill
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Cachicamo
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)