Does axemusic accept paypal?
- brandBlue Circletagged by System, 9/28/11
- productElectric Avenues PA2V2tagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by System, 4/11/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- productK.I.C.A.S. Calientetagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandMapletreetagged by System, 9/28/11
- productMapletree Ear HD+tagged by System, 9/28/11
- productPractical Devices XM4tagged by System, 5/9/11
- productPractical Devices XM5 Portable Headamptagged by System, 5/9/11
- productPractical Devices XM6tagged by System, 9/28/11More
- brandResonessence Labstagged by System, 9/28/11
- productResonessence Labs Invictatagged by System, 9/28/11
- brandSymphonestagged by System, 9/28/11
- productSymphones Magnumstagged by System, 9/28/11
Related Forum Threads
- Newbie questions on DAC/Amp with iPhone and iMac. Last post on 10/18/12 at 10:12am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Symphones Magnum upgrade for Grado SR325 and Alessandro MS2 Last post on 4/10/15 at 8:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best amp for my HEADPHONES AND ARE THEY WORTH IT. Last post on 10/28/12 at 10:37am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audio technica ATH M50 (Integrated soundcard or Dedicated sound card) Last post on 2/9/13 at 7:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
[Listing] Canadian Companies/Retailers - Page 8post #106 of 21211/3/11 at 8:23pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #107 of 21211/3/11 at 10:39pm
www.newegg.ca has little selection but theey do have MEElectronics A-151 for 50 bucks free shipping. I really want to get these while they're cheap and free shipping. Just short on dough atm =( x3. Also www.NCIX.com is ok too. I bought my J3 from them, and have a decent selection of headphones and other stuffs.post #108 of 21212/28/11 at 11:24amThread Starterpost #109 of 21212/28/11 at 11:30ampost #110 of 21212/28/11 at 12:12pmThread Starterpost #111 of 21212/28/11 at 1:00pm
Well, I've ordered from the atrio.me website and they've delivered without duty charges, explaining that they are a Canadian company...
post #112 of 21212/28/11 at 2:16pmThread Starterpost #113 of 21212/28/11 at 2:16pmThread Starterpost #114 of 21212/28/11 at 2:27pm
I understand that Atrio is an FS brand, so FS would be the Canadian company behind... I guess what's important to us is that Atrio ship from Ontario for a flat 10$, without any other charges.
Thank you for assembling this thread
post #115 of 21212/29/11 at 8:57amThread Starter
I'm digging around on the IP info of Future Sonics and it appears to be US based. So now I'm just not sure... maybe the Atrio division just happens to be located out of Canada?post #116 of 21212/29/11 at 11:24am
There's some sort of link between Atrio, FutureSonics and Vitasound Audio (Hamilton, ON).
When you order on Atrio.me from Canada, it's shipped by Vitasound Audio.
There's no duty/customs/brokerage charges, but Canadian taxes are collected.post #117 of 2121/23/12 at 8:42pmpost #118 of 2121/30/12 at 12:19pm
Does anyone know if there's a place or way to get Beyerdynamic replacement pads in (or shipped to) Canada for a reasonable price?
Long and McQuade was able to special order some, but it took 6 months for them to show up, and one pair never did. Any other options seem prohibitively expensive--like shipping that costs more than the pads.
Thoughts?post #119 of 2121/30/12 at 2:54pm
- [Listing] Canadian Companies/Retailers
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 47 seconds ago
- › New Fitear Universal Model Named Fitear - universal balanced armature 1 minute ago
- › McIntosh MHP1000 Headphones Announced in CES 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-15.32 Delivery & Impression Thread 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › New Cavalli Audio Liquid Glass Amplifier - Fall Release 3 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 6 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3