Does axemusic accept paypal?
- brandBlue Circletagged by System, 9/28/11
- productElectric Avenues PA2V2tagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by System, 4/11/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- productK.I.C.A.S. Calientetagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandMapletreetagged by System, 9/28/11
- productMapletree Ear HD+tagged by System, 9/28/11
- productPractical Devices XM4tagged by System, 5/9/11
- productPractical Devices XM5 Portable Headamptagged by System, 5/9/11
- productPractical Devices XM6tagged by System, 9/28/11More
- brandResonessence Labstagged by System, 9/28/11
- productResonessence Labs Invictatagged by System, 9/28/11
- brandSymphonestagged by System, 9/28/11
- productSymphones Magnumstagged by System, 9/28/11
Related Forum Threads
- Newbie questions on DAC/Amp with iPhone and iMac. Last post on 10/18/12 at 10:12am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Symphones Magnum upgrade for Grado SR325 and Alessandro MS2 Last post on 2/24/15 at 6:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best amp for my HEADPHONES AND ARE THEY WORTH IT. Last post on 10/28/12 at 10:37am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audio technica ATH M50 (Integrated soundcard or Dedicated sound card) Last post on 2/9/13 at 7:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
[Listing] Canadian Companies/Retailers - Page 8post #106 of 21111/3/11 at 8:23pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #107 of 21111/3/11 at 10:39pm
www.newegg.ca has little selection but theey do have MEElectronics A-151 for 50 bucks free shipping. I really want to get these while they're cheap and free shipping. Just short on dough atm =( x3. Also www.NCIX.com is ok too. I bought my J3 from them, and have a decent selection of headphones and other stuffs.post #108 of 21112/28/11 at 11:24amThread Starterpost #109 of 21112/28/11 at 11:30ampost #110 of 21112/28/11 at 12:12pmThread Starterpost #111 of 21112/28/11 at 1:00pm
Well, I've ordered from the atrio.me website and they've delivered without duty charges, explaining that they are a Canadian company...
post #112 of 21112/28/11 at 2:16pmThread Starterpost #113 of 21112/28/11 at 2:16pmThread Starterpost #114 of 21112/28/11 at 2:27pm
I understand that Atrio is an FS brand, so FS would be the Canadian company behind... I guess what's important to us is that Atrio ship from Ontario for a flat 10$, without any other charges.
Thank you for assembling this thread
post #115 of 21112/29/11 at 8:57amThread Starter
I'm digging around on the IP info of Future Sonics and it appears to be US based. So now I'm just not sure... maybe the Atrio division just happens to be located out of Canada?post #116 of 21112/29/11 at 11:24am
There's some sort of link between Atrio, FutureSonics and Vitasound Audio (Hamilton, ON).
When you order on Atrio.me from Canada, it's shipped by Vitasound Audio.
There's no duty/customs/brokerage charges, but Canadian taxes are collected.post #117 of 2111/23/12 at 8:42pmpost #118 of 2111/30/12 at 12:19pm
Does anyone know if there's a place or way to get Beyerdynamic replacement pads in (or shipped to) Canada for a reasonable price?
Long and McQuade was able to special order some, but it took 6 months for them to show up, and one pair never did. Any other options seem prohibitively expensive--like shipping that costs more than the pads.
Thoughts?post #119 of 2111/30/12 at 2:54pm
- [Listing] Canadian Companies/Retailers
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › (117dB SNR DAC 2+7.1 and 600 ohm AMP) Asrock's new audiophile... 1 minute ago
- › GR07 - Tips Thread 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 6 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread 7 minutes ago
- › OPPO To Reveal PM-3 Planar Magnetic Headphones and HA-2 Portable... 10 minutes ago
- › JBL LSR-305 Active Studio Monitors: Includes built-in amplification 11 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2