Does axemusic accept paypal?
- brandBlue Circletagged by System, 9/28/11
- productElectric Avenues PA2V2tagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by System, 4/11/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- productK.I.C.A.S. Calientetagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandMapletreetagged by System, 9/28/11
- productMapletree Ear HD+tagged by System, 9/28/11
- productPractical Devices XM4tagged by System, 5/9/11
- productPractical Devices XM5 Portable Headamptagged by System, 5/9/11
- productPractical Devices XM6tagged by System, 9/28/11More
- brandResonessence Labstagged by System, 9/28/11
- productResonessence Labs Invictatagged by System, 9/28/11
- brandSymphonestagged by System, 9/28/11
- productSymphones Magnumstagged by System, 9/28/11
Related Forum Threads
- Newbie questions on DAC/Amp with iPhone and iMac. Last post on 10/18/12 at 10:12am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Symphones Magnum upgrade for Grado SR325 and Alessandro MS2 Last post on 1/1/14 at 4:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best amp for my HEADPHONES AND ARE THEY WORTH IT. Last post on 10/28/12 at 10:37am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audio technica ATH M50 (Integrated soundcard or Dedicated sound card) Last post on 2/9/13 at 7:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Review to come when i have some time. Bottom line is, if you can pick these up on sale, they are a good buy for what they are. They are fairly comfortable, have ample bass which sadly lacks a...
Okay, these are my thoughts after a few hours. I recognize that's it's only been a few hours, but my opinion rarely changes with additional time. Initial Impressions: As has been...
I recently parted with my V-Moda Crossfade M-100 DJ Headphones and decided to move into something new. I had heard a lot about the Sennheiser HD 8 DJ and had a chance to own a pair for a Discount...
To be able to value my review I think it is important to mention some things about my preferences and experience with audio equipment and writing reviews. This is my first review for audio gear and...
Hifiman EF2A Review Overview:This is my first headphone amp review and I'm just going to review the amp section of this headphone amp as the DAC is nothing special, a bit better than most computer...
[Listing] Canadian Companies/Retailers - Page 8post #106 of 18511/3/11 at 8:23pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 18511/3/11 at 10:39pm
www.newegg.ca has little selection but theey do have MEElectronics A-151 for 50 bucks free shipping. I really want to get these while they're cheap and free shipping. Just short on dough atm =( x3. Also www.NCIX.com is ok too. I bought my J3 from them, and have a decent selection of headphones and other stuffs.post #108 of 18512/28/11 at 11:24amThread Starterpost #109 of 18512/28/11 at 11:30ampost #110 of 18512/28/11 at 12:12pmThread Starterpost #111 of 18512/28/11 at 1:00pm
Well, I've ordered from the atrio.me website and they've delivered without duty charges, explaining that they are a Canadian company...
post #112 of 18512/28/11 at 2:16pmThread Starterpost #113 of 18512/28/11 at 2:16pmThread Starterpost #114 of 18512/28/11 at 2:27pm
I understand that Atrio is an FS brand, so FS would be the Canadian company behind... I guess what's important to us is that Atrio ship from Ontario for a flat 10$, without any other charges.
Thank you for assembling this thread
post #115 of 18512/29/11 at 8:57amThread Starter
I'm digging around on the IP info of Future Sonics and it appears to be US based. So now I'm just not sure... maybe the Atrio division just happens to be located out of Canada?post #116 of 18512/29/11 at 11:24am
There's some sort of link between Atrio, FutureSonics and Vitasound Audio (Hamilton, ON).
When you order on Atrio.me from Canada, it's shipped by Vitasound Audio.
There's no duty/customs/brokerage charges, but Canadian taxes are collected.post #117 of 1851/23/12 at 8:42pmpost #118 of 1851/30/12 at 12:19pm
Does anyone know if there's a place or way to get Beyerdynamic replacement pads in (or shipped to) Canada for a reasonable price?
Long and McQuade was able to special order some, but it took 6 months for them to show up, and one pair never did. Any other options seem prohibitively expensive--like shipping that costs more than the pads.
Thoughts?post #119 of 1851/30/12 at 2:54pm
- [Listing] Canadian Companies/Retailers
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New Headphone Cables 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 2 minutes ago
- › Help needed - Looking for reasonably priced headphones with good... 2 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Design. HiFi Man HE-6 takes on the Meaty Monster!... 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › LFF Paradox (modified Fostex T50RP) basic version 3 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Does anyone have experience with the Kef LS50? 6 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Philips FIdelio X2?! 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by MattTCG
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by DJPhiltheThrill
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Cachicamo
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by kman1211
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by TrollDragon
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kman1211
- › Sennheiser HD 201 Headphones by MarcadoStalker7
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by gopats1479
- › Schiit Asgard 2 by Hi-Fi'er
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)