Does axemusic accept paypal?
- brandBlue Circletagged by System, 9/28/11
- productElectric Avenues PA2V2tagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by System, 4/11/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- productK.I.C.A.S. Calientetagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandMapletreetagged by System, 9/28/11
- productMapletree Ear HD+tagged by System, 9/28/11
- productPractical Devices XM4tagged by System, 5/9/11
- productPractical Devices XM5 Portable Headamptagged by System, 5/9/11
- productPractical Devices XM6tagged by System, 9/28/11More
- brandResonessence Labstagged by System, 9/28/11
- productResonessence Labs Invictatagged by System, 9/28/11
- brandSymphonestagged by System, 9/28/11
- productSymphones Magnumstagged by System, 9/28/11
Related Forum Threads
- Newbie questions on DAC/Amp with iPhone and iMac. Last post on 10/18/12 at 10:12am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Symphones Magnum upgrade for Grado SR325 and Alessandro MS2 Last post on 1/1/14 at 4:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best amp for my HEADPHONES AND ARE THEY WORTH IT. Last post on 10/28/12 at 10:37am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audio technica ATH M50 (Integrated soundcard or Dedicated sound card) Last post on 2/9/13 at 7:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
thanks to it's overall sound quality, details are not even a problem with kdx200. you'll get back every detail you lost on cheaper models like Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz M4-M5. and there's also some...
after M4 & Xiaomi Piston 2, i finally got a M5 to audition. i listened it for 2 days and here's my thoughts: soundstage is the same again. small in every aspect. bass, treble, vocals, mids...
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
[Listing] Canadian Companies/Retailers - Page 8post #106 of 20911/3/11 at 8:23pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #107 of 20911/3/11 at 10:39pm
www.newegg.ca has little selection but theey do have MEElectronics A-151 for 50 bucks free shipping. I really want to get these while they're cheap and free shipping. Just short on dough atm =( x3. Also www.NCIX.com is ok too. I bought my J3 from them, and have a decent selection of headphones and other stuffs.post #108 of 20912/28/11 at 11:24amThread Starterpost #109 of 20912/28/11 at 11:30ampost #110 of 20912/28/11 at 12:12pmThread Starterpost #111 of 20912/28/11 at 1:00pm
Well, I've ordered from the atrio.me website and they've delivered without duty charges, explaining that they are a Canadian company...
post #112 of 20912/28/11 at 2:16pmThread Starterpost #113 of 20912/28/11 at 2:16pmThread Starterpost #114 of 20912/28/11 at 2:27pm
I understand that Atrio is an FS brand, so FS would be the Canadian company behind... I guess what's important to us is that Atrio ship from Ontario for a flat 10$, without any other charges.
Thank you for assembling this thread
post #115 of 20912/29/11 at 8:57amThread Starter
I'm digging around on the IP info of Future Sonics and it appears to be US based. So now I'm just not sure... maybe the Atrio division just happens to be located out of Canada?post #116 of 20912/29/11 at 11:24am
There's some sort of link between Atrio, FutureSonics and Vitasound Audio (Hamilton, ON).
When you order on Atrio.me from Canada, it's shipped by Vitasound Audio.
There's no duty/customs/brokerage charges, but Canadian taxes are collected.post #117 of 2091/23/12 at 8:42pmpost #118 of 2091/30/12 at 12:19pm
Does anyone know if there's a place or way to get Beyerdynamic replacement pads in (or shipped to) Canada for a reasonable price?
Long and McQuade was able to special order some, but it took 6 months for them to show up, and one pair never did. Any other options seem prohibitively expensive--like shipping that costs more than the pads.
Thoughts?post #119 of 2091/30/12 at 2:54pm
- [Listing] Canadian Companies/Retailers
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Band Name Game II 12 seconds ago
- › Audeze EL-8? 13 seconds ago
- › Open back, over ear, ~$150 22 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 39 seconds ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 40 seconds ago
- › FS: new in box PSB Alpha PS1/SubSeries 100 desktop/computer... 51 seconds ago
- › Is using Sony NWZ-A17 with any amp a no no? 1 minute ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › MQA: Revolutionary British streaming technology 2 minutes ago
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)