Does axemusic accept paypal?
- brandBlue Circletagged by System, 9/28/11
- productElectric Avenues PA2V2tagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by System, 4/11/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- productK.I.C.A.S. Calientetagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandMapletreetagged by System, 9/28/11
- productMapletree Ear HD+tagged by System, 9/28/11
- productPractical Devices XM4tagged by System, 5/9/11
- productPractical Devices XM5 Portable Headamptagged by System, 5/9/11
- productPractical Devices XM6tagged by System, 9/28/11More
- brandResonessence Labstagged by System, 9/28/11
- productResonessence Labs Invictatagged by System, 9/28/11
- brandSymphonestagged by System, 9/28/11
- productSymphones Magnumstagged by System, 9/28/11
Related Forum Threads
- Newbie questions on DAC/Amp with iPhone and iMac. Last post on 10/18/12 at 10:12am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Symphones Magnum upgrade for Grado SR325 and Alessandro MS2 Last post on 1/1/14 at 4:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best amp for my HEADPHONES AND ARE THEY WORTH IT. Last post on 10/28/12 at 10:37am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audio technica ATH M50 (Integrated soundcard or Dedicated sound card) Last post on 2/9/13 at 7:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
INTRODUCTION Build quality is excellent. This is my second headphone review.M40x is a recent release from Audio Technica,it is a...
PACKAGING : Earphones cames with a nice little box and 2 pair of white foamies (1 pair of donut and 1 pair of classic covered). I’m always using donuts one since it provides some slightly more...
First I’d like to thank Salsera and Brainwavz for sending me a review sample of the S5. Brainwavz are a brand that I am quite familiar with. They have many IEMs that are often praised on Head-Fi...
This is a Review of FiiO E11k portable headphone amplifier. http://www.fiio.com.cn/products/index.aspx?ID=100000060416193&MenuID=105026001, available from FiiO's US distributor MICCA Store:...
[Listing] Canadian Companies/Retailers - Page 8post #106 of 19811/3/11 at 8:23pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 19811/3/11 at 10:39pm
www.newegg.ca has little selection but theey do have MEElectronics A-151 for 50 bucks free shipping. I really want to get these while they're cheap and free shipping. Just short on dough atm =( x3. Also www.NCIX.com is ok too. I bought my J3 from them, and have a decent selection of headphones and other stuffs.post #108 of 19812/28/11 at 11:24amThread Starterpost #109 of 19812/28/11 at 11:30ampost #110 of 19812/28/11 at 12:12pmThread Starterpost #111 of 19812/28/11 at 1:00pm
Well, I've ordered from the atrio.me website and they've delivered without duty charges, explaining that they are a Canadian company...
post #112 of 19812/28/11 at 2:16pmThread Starterpost #113 of 19812/28/11 at 2:16pmThread Starterpost #114 of 19812/28/11 at 2:27pm
I understand that Atrio is an FS brand, so FS would be the Canadian company behind... I guess what's important to us is that Atrio ship from Ontario for a flat 10$, without any other charges.
Thank you for assembling this thread
post #115 of 19812/29/11 at 8:57amThread Starter
I'm digging around on the IP info of Future Sonics and it appears to be US based. So now I'm just not sure... maybe the Atrio division just happens to be located out of Canada?post #116 of 19812/29/11 at 11:24am
There's some sort of link between Atrio, FutureSonics and Vitasound Audio (Hamilton, ON).
When you order on Atrio.me from Canada, it's shipped by Vitasound Audio.
There's no duty/customs/brokerage charges, but Canadian taxes are collected.post #117 of 1981/23/12 at 8:42pmpost #118 of 1981/30/12 at 12:19pm
Does anyone know if there's a place or way to get Beyerdynamic replacement pads in (or shipped to) Canada for a reasonable price?
Long and McQuade was able to special order some, but it took 6 months for them to show up, and one pair never did. Any other options seem prohibitively expensive--like shipping that costs more than the pads.
Thoughts?post #119 of 1981/30/12 at 2:54pm
- [Listing] Canadian Companies/Retailers
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › The Audio Technica W3000ANV Thread 1 minute ago
- › Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL... 1 minute ago
- › A couple good pairs of closed and open headphones? 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Bifrost with Uber Analog and Gen 2 USB, plus with a USB cable. 1 minute ago
- › how many of you guys cook??? 2 minutes ago
- › Minneapolis Meet? 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 5 minutes ago
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by eke2k6
- › ASUS Essence III by 00lunar
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by TheGame21x
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Klonatans
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)