I have been going back and forth on what top end iem to get. I know the nozzle holes might be different, but why not get the top non custom JH audio (or other brand) and just stick my um56 on it?
Some ideas I thought of:
1. Transference of sound waves to more of the ear might make true custom > um56
2. The non custom models arent as high end as the true custom models
3. The nozzle holes dont fit right
4. Longer stem might have a better seal?
5. Better resale on non customs I assume
Thanks - just looking for info.