Nope, Sony Hybrids are only suitable for IEMs with wide nozzles. Phonak's nozzles are smaller than what those Hybrids can fit.
- productEtymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 4/6/11
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (White)tagged by System, 4/6/11
- productPhonak PFE 012tagged by System, 4/6/11
Related Forum Threads
- Sleek SA1 upgrade, help me choose (q-jays, PFE, ety ER4) Last post on 10/30/10 at 12:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ety's vs. Fischer? Last post on 9/21/12 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Practical experience with ETY er6i,hf3 , UE 600vi,sf5 , q-jays , PHONAK pfe , Westone 1 Last post on 8/2/11 at 3:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions for upgrading from q-JAYS please Last post on 3/20/11 at 10:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM suggestions Last post on 3/8/11 at 2:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
You gonna get an amp now? ...or wait? o.k., you gonna wait? keep...
After years of not getting anything new, the Lyra was my first earphones that I would classify as high end. I got it before my CDM and one thing really lead to another. Made by Campfire...
Introduction: Peter Wong Audio is a Hong Kong based brand, and Peter, Ceo of th company, offers many different products such as mini to mini and IEM cables, several adapters, interconnects and...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Phonak PFE tips - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Is there anyone who can recommend any replacement earbuds/eartips for Phonak Audeo PFE 022 in-ear headphones that at least fit? I don't like to loose anymore Sony eartips in my ears.
Is the following Earphones Plus brand 135-B-6BLK-6CLR-M Replacement
a an alternative? Claimed to be a replacement for Phonak. But merely looking at them gives me the impression that also these are too big. Diameter of these Phonak Audeo earbuds are 4mm so the suggested size of the connection tip 11/64" (4.25mm) is too big.
I think the best is probably buying any cheap earphones which also use an inner diameter for earbuds of 4mm and use the earbuds only.
Thanks for any advice and suggestions!
- Phonak PFE tips
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Yamaha PRO Headphones. 14 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears V6 19 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN HE6 or STAX SR-507...which to choose, and why? 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Hidizs' new product AP300 3 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 4 minutes ago
- › I will be at the Rocky Mountain Audio fest/Canjam 2015 this year. 5 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Project Horizon 3 by Army-Firedawg
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by grizzlybeast
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by nauhid
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2