Nope, Sony Hybrids are only suitable for IEMs with wide nozzles. Phonak's nozzles are smaller than what those Hybrids can fit.
- productEtymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 4/6/11
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (White)tagged by System, 4/6/11
- productPhonak PFE 012tagged by System, 4/6/11
Related Forum Threads
- Sleek SA1 upgrade, help me choose (q-jays, PFE, ety ER4) Last post on 10/30/10 at 12:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ety's vs. Fischer? Last post on 9/21/12 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Practical experience with ETY er6i,hf3 , UE 600vi,sf5 , q-jays , PHONAK pfe , Westone 1 Last post on 8/2/11 at 3:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions for upgrading from q-JAYS please Last post on 3/20/11 at 10:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM suggestions Last post on 3/8/11 at 2:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have typed up this review @audio-technica.com a few months back and I thought I should also put it here. First, I would like to apologize for my very vague description of the sound (and...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Phonak PFE tips - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Is there anyone who can recommend any replacement earbuds/eartips for Phonak Audeo PFE 022 in-ear headphones that at least fit? I don't like to loose anymore Sony eartips in my ears.
Is the following Earphones Plus brand 135-B-6BLK-6CLR-M Replacement
a an alternative? Claimed to be a replacement for Phonak. But merely looking at them gives me the impression that also these are too big. Diameter of these Phonak Audeo earbuds are 4mm so the suggested size of the connection tip 11/64" (4.25mm) is too big.
I think the best is probably buying any cheap earphones which also use an inner diameter for earbuds of 4mm and use the earbuds only.
Thanks for any advice and suggestions!
- Phonak PFE tips
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 22 seconds ago
- › Starting Point Systems portable NOS DAC 30 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 58 seconds ago
- › 2015 - Sony PHA - 1A Portable Hi-Res DAC/Headphone Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation II Review 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN Flagship Headphone HE1000 Beta Testing Opportunity – it’s... 4 minutes ago
- › NEW Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 and ATH-MSR7LTD 4 minutes ago
- › Mr Speakers Ether 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphones by Feilong4
- › Sony SRSX3 Portable NFC Bluetooth Wireless Speaker (Black) with... by xlordvader
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by MCouary
- › Arcam irDAC Audiophile Grade Digital to Analog Converter by cub3
- › Bottlehead Mainline by JamieMcC
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by viperxp
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi® Matrix2 AF62 Stereo Bluetooth®... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Graham Slee Solo Ultra Linear Headphone Amplifier by mark2410
- › Topping VX1 2x25W Hi-Fi Power Stereo Subwoofer Amplifier... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2