Keep us updated! I hope they clear up with burn in. My Triple.Fi's are starting to bore me and I want these to replace them.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New dual dynamic drivers IEMs - JVC FXT-90 vs Radius TWF21 Last post on 6/13/11 at 9:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- jvc fxt90 sound??? Last post on 5/5/11 at 6:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a new IEM for Gaming/Music/Movies Last post on 11/7/12 at 7:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- help with IEM sound Last post on 10/28/12 at 3:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Under 50$ IEM's Last post on 10/29/12 at 1:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 12/16/10
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
This is not a review, just my simple impression of Grado SR80e. I purchased SR80e and listened to them... what a hell is going on...lol..at this price point...sounds great...I am now a fan boy of...
Aune B1 portable headphone amplifier Review [[SPOILER]] Intro: Focusing on achieving high quality sound at a competitive price point while utilizing premium materials and uniquely eye-catching...
Ok i'll just jump straight to the point, should you buy this? Absolutely Not . Here's why; - It's a screen-less shuffle style player, obviously not intended to compete with the screened DAP...
New JVC Dual Diaphragm IEMs! HA-FXT90 - Page 5post #61 of 735/18/11 at 6:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 735/19/11 at 5:28am
Will post a full review in the next couple days...I can quickly say though that clarity has definitely improved with burn-in and they are VERY strong for the price. Excellent bass, good mids, and very smooth treble without a trace of sibilance. I would love the see how the FX700 stack up as JVCs top dynamic, but these are very impressive for the price...prefer them to my MDs so far, and giving my CKM-99s a run for their money...post #63 of 735/19/11 at 5:43ampost #64 of 735/19/11 at 5:56ampost #65 of 735/19/11 at 5:58am
Overall, as I will be expressing in my review, they are very solid across the spectrum, from build, to fit, to the accessories included. Not just the sound, but the complete package and intangibles (including they can be easily and comfortably worn down or over-the-ears for example, which I find quite rare, at least for me!) means they are my current favorite for my long daily commute!post #66 of 735/19/11 at 6:03ampost #67 of 735/19/11 at 6:18ampost #68 of 735/19/11 at 7:03amQuote:
Edit: disregard, got an email from Dimitri
Edited by phntmsmshr - 5/19/11 at 7:21ampost #69 of 735/19/11 at 10:28ampost #70 of 735/21/11 at 5:45pmpost #71 of 735/21/11 at 5:56pm
These are looking interesting. I may get a pair eventually, but I'm not sure it will outdo what I already have.Quote:
My FX67 were two steps above my old S4... so it really depends on what kind of sound you prefer.post #72 of 735/22/11 at 12:35am
in a nutshell: they rock!
And I sold my HJE900, but I remember they were pretty bright, the JVC are way superior IMHO, much smoother.post #73 of 738/11/11 at 5:09pm
I haven't been able to get Tx400 on my fxt90 yet. Seems would be a really tight fit, so I didn't try forcing it.
Anyone else tried other Comply models?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New JVC Dual Diaphragm IEMs! HA-FXT90
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 12 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 51 seconds ago
- › Music Streamer app for iOS (streams Flac from network)--any... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 3 minutes ago
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2