Keep us updated! I hope they clear up with burn in. My Triple.Fi's are starting to bore me and I want these to replace them.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New dual dynamic drivers IEMs - JVC FXT-90 vs Radius TWF21 Last post on 6/13/11 at 9:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- jvc fxt90 sound??? Last post on 5/5/11 at 6:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a new IEM for Gaming/Music/Movies Last post on 11/7/12 at 7:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- help with IEM sound Last post on 10/28/12 at 3:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Under 50$ IEM's Last post on 10/29/12 at 1:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 12/16/10
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Bought these after receiving the Massdrop HE-350s which were just too treble-forward for my taste. I listen to a lot of music when at work. Desk space is limited, so I can't justify running an...
When i first got the Cayin iHA-6 and iDAC-6 combo and paired it with my HD800S, i wasn't too thrilled. Compared to my previous HDVD800, there was more detail present from the dac, but it came with...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I can remember when I first joined Head-Fi, I started with some pretty cheap gear, and I...
At the time this review was written, the TFZ Series 3 was listed for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Background: I own Sennheiser HD600 and Fiio X3II. I love HD600 because it is comfortable and also works well for my classical music and vocal music. But it doesn't play well with any pop music...
New JVC Dual Diaphragm IEMs! HA-FXT90 - Page 5post #61 of 735/18/11 at 6:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 735/19/11 at 5:28am
Will post a full review in the next couple days...I can quickly say though that clarity has definitely improved with burn-in and they are VERY strong for the price. Excellent bass, good mids, and very smooth treble without a trace of sibilance. I would love the see how the FX700 stack up as JVCs top dynamic, but these are very impressive for the price...prefer them to my MDs so far, and giving my CKM-99s a run for their money...post #63 of 735/19/11 at 5:43ampost #64 of 735/19/11 at 5:56ampost #65 of 735/19/11 at 5:58am
Overall, as I will be expressing in my review, they are very solid across the spectrum, from build, to fit, to the accessories included. Not just the sound, but the complete package and intangibles (including they can be easily and comfortably worn down or over-the-ears for example, which I find quite rare, at least for me!) means they are my current favorite for my long daily commute!post #66 of 735/19/11 at 6:03ampost #67 of 735/19/11 at 6:18ampost #68 of 735/19/11 at 7:03amQuote:
Edit: disregard, got an email from Dimitri
Edited by phntmsmshr - 5/19/11 at 7:21ampost #69 of 735/19/11 at 10:28ampost #70 of 735/21/11 at 5:45pmpost #71 of 735/21/11 at 5:56pm
These are looking interesting. I may get a pair eventually, but I'm not sure it will outdo what I already have.Quote:
My FX67 were two steps above my old S4... so it really depends on what kind of sound you prefer.post #72 of 735/22/11 at 12:35am
in a nutshell: they rock!
And I sold my HJE900, but I remember they were pretty bright, the JVC are way superior IMHO, much smoother.post #73 of 738/11/11 at 5:09pm
I haven't been able to get Tx400 on my fxt90 yet. Seems would be a really tight fit, so I didn't try forcing it.
Anyone else tried other Comply models?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New JVC Dual Diaphragm IEMs! HA-FXT90
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile just now
- › 2016 CanJam @ RMAF, October 7-9, 2016: The Exhibitor List! 50 seconds ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 53 seconds ago
- › Are the Shure SE215s a 'must have' for making comparisons with... 1 minute ago
- › Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear"... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 3 minutes ago
- › Liquid Gold - 2014 4 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 7 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 7 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Bowers & Wilkins P3 by foobar2015
- › "PETEREK (Verbessen)" by Hawaiibadboy
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...