Keep us updated! I hope they clear up with burn in. My Triple.Fi's are starting to bore me and I want these to replace them.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New dual dynamic drivers IEMs - JVC FXT-90 vs Radius TWF21 Last post on 6/13/11 at 9:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- jvc fxt90 sound??? Last post on 5/5/11 at 6:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a new IEM for Gaming/Music/Movies Last post on 11/7/12 at 7:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- help with IEM sound Last post on 10/28/12 at 3:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Under 50$ IEM's Last post on 10/29/12 at 1:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 12/16/10
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design...
Synopsis: The Spectrum Series G10 is the next generation universal fit stage monitor from Future Sonics. Replacing the Atrio with a new driver, housing, and cables, the G10 surpasses it in detail...
Introduction: I received the Cayin N6 as a tour unit that was generously provided by CTC Audio. CTC Audio focuses on making brands that aren’t as accessible in North America, mostly from Asia,...
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
The overall sound is similar to the Audeze LCD-2F - slightly on the warm side of neutral, but without the ultimate resolution the LCD-2F has. And easier to drive so you can plug them into your...
New JVC Dual Diaphragm IEMs! HA-FXT90 - Page 5post #61 of 735/18/11 at 6:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 735/19/11 at 5:28am
Will post a full review in the next couple days...I can quickly say though that clarity has definitely improved with burn-in and they are VERY strong for the price. Excellent bass, good mids, and very smooth treble without a trace of sibilance. I would love the see how the FX700 stack up as JVCs top dynamic, but these are very impressive for the price...prefer them to my MDs so far, and giving my CKM-99s a run for their money...post #63 of 735/19/11 at 5:43ampost #64 of 735/19/11 at 5:56ampost #65 of 735/19/11 at 5:58am
Overall, as I will be expressing in my review, they are very solid across the spectrum, from build, to fit, to the accessories included. Not just the sound, but the complete package and intangibles (including they can be easily and comfortably worn down or over-the-ears for example, which I find quite rare, at least for me!) means they are my current favorite for my long daily commute!post #66 of 735/19/11 at 6:03ampost #67 of 735/19/11 at 6:18ampost #68 of 735/19/11 at 7:03amQuote:
Edit: disregard, got an email from Dimitri
Edited by phntmsmshr - 5/19/11 at 7:21ampost #69 of 735/19/11 at 10:28ampost #70 of 735/21/11 at 5:45pmpost #71 of 735/21/11 at 5:56pm
These are looking interesting. I may get a pair eventually, but I'm not sure it will outdo what I already have.Quote:
My FX67 were two steps above my old S4... so it really depends on what kind of sound you prefer.post #72 of 735/22/11 at 12:35am
in a nutshell: they rock!
And I sold my HJE900, but I remember they were pretty bright, the JVC are way superior IMHO, much smoother.post #73 of 738/11/11 at 5:09pm
I haven't been able to get Tx400 on my fxt90 yet. Seems would be a really tight fit, so I didn't try forcing it.
Anyone else tried other Comply models?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New JVC Dual Diaphragm IEMs! HA-FXT90
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Some questions about settings (sample rate, latency, etc.) for an... 9 seconds ago
- › Discussion for next Florida meet 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 3 minutes ago
- › Best cans for female vocals? 4 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3