Keep us updated! I hope they clear up with burn in. My Triple.Fi's are starting to bore me and I want these to replace them.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New dual dynamic drivers IEMs - JVC FXT-90 vs Radius TWF21 Last post on 6/13/11 at 9:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- jvc fxt90 sound??? Last post on 5/5/11 at 6:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a new IEM for Gaming/Music/Movies Last post on 11/7/12 at 7:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- help with IEM sound Last post on 10/28/12 at 3:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Under 50$ IEM's Last post on 10/29/12 at 1:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 12/16/10
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The ED9 is overall a good and very funny iem from China. build + design: The metal housing shows confidence and it looks like it won't break for a long time. I did like the looks...
(Player: Cowon Plenue D ; Earphone: JH5) Before I start, I must say that this was not the beginning of my experience with the brand cables. I own the Ares cable also (first model) and make...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION Firstly I want to thank a local NZ Head-Fier (AudioDHD) for allowing me to spend some time...
Not a whole lot to add that others have mentioned. I would have liked a traveling case included instead of a pouch, but I will let that slide for a couple of reasons. First is that the box that...
First, I would like to thank Shozy for sending me a pre-production model of the Zero in exchange for my honest opinion. My pre-production model arrived in a small package. Inside was the Zero...
New JVC Dual Diaphragm IEMs! HA-FXT90 - Page 5post #61 of 735/18/11 at 6:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 735/19/11 at 5:28am
Will post a full review in the next couple days...I can quickly say though that clarity has definitely improved with burn-in and they are VERY strong for the price. Excellent bass, good mids, and very smooth treble without a trace of sibilance. I would love the see how the FX700 stack up as JVCs top dynamic, but these are very impressive for the price...prefer them to my MDs so far, and giving my CKM-99s a run for their money...post #63 of 735/19/11 at 5:43ampost #64 of 735/19/11 at 5:56ampost #65 of 735/19/11 at 5:58am
Overall, as I will be expressing in my review, they are very solid across the spectrum, from build, to fit, to the accessories included. Not just the sound, but the complete package and intangibles (including they can be easily and comfortably worn down or over-the-ears for example, which I find quite rare, at least for me!) means they are my current favorite for my long daily commute!post #66 of 735/19/11 at 6:03ampost #67 of 735/19/11 at 6:18ampost #68 of 735/19/11 at 7:03amQuote:
Edit: disregard, got an email from Dimitri
Edited by phntmsmshr - 5/19/11 at 7:21ampost #69 of 735/19/11 at 10:28ampost #70 of 735/21/11 at 5:45pmpost #71 of 735/21/11 at 5:56pm
These are looking interesting. I may get a pair eventually, but I'm not sure it will outdo what I already have.Quote:
My FX67 were two steps above my old S4... so it really depends on what kind of sound you prefer.post #72 of 735/22/11 at 12:35am
in a nutshell: they rock!
And I sold my HJE900, but I remember they were pretty bright, the JVC are way superior IMHO, much smoother.post #73 of 738/11/11 at 5:09pm
I haven't been able to get Tx400 on my fxt90 yet. Seems would be a really tight fit, so I didn't try forcing it.
Anyone else tried other Comply models?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New JVC Dual Diaphragm IEMs! HA-FXT90
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016) 8 seconds ago
- › Shure SRH1840 and SRH1440 Unveiled! 1 minute ago
- › FA: Xin Supermacro IV (OPA627 Installed) + 4 Pairs of Op-amps for... 2 minutes ago
- › $1-$25 USD- Favorite budget in-ear monitors- General consensus... 2 minutes ago
- › Heaphones Amp doubts 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Cleer DU High-Definition Dual Driver Headphone by moedawg140
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by thingol
- › Effect Audio Thor Coper IEM Upgrade Cable by Vitor Valeri
- › ZhiYin QT5 by Brooko
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by ekolite
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by slowpickr
- › Ghostek GHOHP001 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, soDrop Series aptX... by Cinder
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by suman134
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...