Keep us updated! I hope they clear up with burn in. My Triple.Fi's are starting to bore me and I want these to replace them.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New dual dynamic drivers IEMs - JVC FXT-90 vs Radius TWF21 Last post on 6/13/11 at 9:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- jvc fxt90 sound??? Last post on 5/5/11 at 6:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a new IEM for Gaming/Music/Movies Last post on 11/7/12 at 7:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- help with IEM sound Last post on 10/28/12 at 3:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Under 50$ IEM's Last post on 10/29/12 at 1:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 12/16/10
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
New JVC Dual Diaphragm IEMs! HA-FXT90 - Page 5post #61 of 735/18/11 at 6:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 735/19/11 at 5:28am
Will post a full review in the next couple days...I can quickly say though that clarity has definitely improved with burn-in and they are VERY strong for the price. Excellent bass, good mids, and very smooth treble without a trace of sibilance. I would love the see how the FX700 stack up as JVCs top dynamic, but these are very impressive for the price...prefer them to my MDs so far, and giving my CKM-99s a run for their money...post #63 of 735/19/11 at 5:43ampost #64 of 735/19/11 at 5:56ampost #65 of 735/19/11 at 5:58am
Overall, as I will be expressing in my review, they are very solid across the spectrum, from build, to fit, to the accessories included. Not just the sound, but the complete package and intangibles (including they can be easily and comfortably worn down or over-the-ears for example, which I find quite rare, at least for me!) means they are my current favorite for my long daily commute!post #66 of 735/19/11 at 6:03ampost #67 of 735/19/11 at 6:18ampost #68 of 735/19/11 at 7:03amQuote:
Edit: disregard, got an email from Dimitri
Edited by phntmsmshr - 5/19/11 at 7:21ampost #69 of 735/19/11 at 10:28ampost #70 of 735/21/11 at 5:45pmpost #71 of 735/21/11 at 5:56pm
These are looking interesting. I may get a pair eventually, but I'm not sure it will outdo what I already have.Quote:
My FX67 were two steps above my old S4... so it really depends on what kind of sound you prefer.post #72 of 735/22/11 at 12:35am
in a nutshell: they rock!
And I sold my HJE900, but I remember they were pretty bright, the JVC are way superior IMHO, much smoother.post #73 of 738/11/11 at 5:09pm
I haven't been able to get Tx400 on my fxt90 yet. Seems would be a really tight fit, so I didn't try forcing it.
Anyone else tried other Comply models?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New JVC Dual Diaphragm IEMs! HA-FXT90
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 7 seconds ago
- › Buying my first audiophile grade headphones need some help please :) 13 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 25 seconds ago
- › world famous astrologer – jyotish specialist +91-9929669787 36 seconds ago
- › LoVe VasHikaRan specialist Baba In Mumbai,Delhi +91-9929669787 1 minute ago
- › LOVE PROBLEM SOLUTION SPECIALIST BABA JI +91-9929669787 1 minute ago
- › Head-Fi Meet in Lawrence Kansas! 1 minute ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 2 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Kansas City, MO/KS meet anyone? 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)