- 2 Posts. Joined 4/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/5/11
- productSennheiser MM 450 Bluetooth Multimedia Best-of-Breed Headset (Black)tagged by System, 4/5/11
- productSennheiser MM-550tagged by System, 4/5/11
- productSennheiser RS 160 Digital Wireless Headphonetagged by System, 4/5/11
- productSennheiser RS170 Digital Wireless Headphone Systemtagged by System, 4/5/11
- productSennheiser RS 180 Wireless headphones with docking stationtagged by System, 4/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser MM 550 Last post on 4/9/13 at 1:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser RS 180 headphone is it possible to use it with RS 160 transmitter? Last post on 5/29/12 at 2:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Circumaural headphone pain Last post on 7/4/12 at 9:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser RS220 Availability? Last post on 5/25/15 at 7:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for Headset for Specific Needs Last post on 8/30/11 at 5:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
What should I selectpost #1 of 64/4/11 at 6:45pmThread StarterNew to the forum. Hello to all. A little about me: I work in an aviation hanger. What I'm looking for is some headphones that I can make the case to my safety gurus that they are also hearing protection. The noise level is considerate with either the people around me or myself operating rivet guns on aircraft structures. I need for the headphones to be wireless and for the battery to be rechargeable and to last for preferable near ten hours. I also need something with decent volume so I can hear. Outside noise cancellation and blutooth capabilities would also be nice but not a must. I have so far considered a bose set and the sennheiser mm450 and 550. Both have bad reviews on volume level which is important to me. I plan to use this on either an iPhone 4 or one of the iPod selections since my management has banned cell phone use on the floor. The real reason I'm willing to fork over this kind of money is I plan to use this to listen to textbooks and study material I have downloaded to iTunes. I will listen to music only after the semesters are over. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 64/4/11 at 6:52pmpost #3 of 64/5/11 at 12:50pmThread Starter
Those are some great headphones despite the fact that they would only be ideal while I was at work and relatively stationary. The deal breaker is that they don't fill the role of hearing protection that I need. The environment I work in has noises that gets pretty close to a gun being fired at times.post #4 of 64/5/11 at 10:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by Winkylocc
Those are some great headphones despite the fact that they would only be ideal while I was at work and relatively stationary. The deal breaker is that they don't fill the role of hearing protection that I need. The environment I work in has noises that gets pretty close to a gun being fired at times.
RS170 is a closed can and should provide some isolation.
If you have to be wireless and with good isolation get something like Senn HD25 and some wireless adaptor.post #5 of 64/6/11 at 7:04am
Hmm, if you need serious noise isloation then active noise cancellation might be your best option. Here a few options for ya:
Sennheiser MM 450, MM 550
With these Sennheisers you'll find both wireless bluetooth functionality and an excellent active noise cancellation system.post #6 of 64/6/11 at 7:35am
- What should I select
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 11 seconds ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 44 seconds ago
- › Help on choosing an IEM 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 2 minutes ago
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › 2015 Tokyo Fujiya Avic Spring Headphone Festival Report 2 minutes ago
- › Ditch the Essence STX and get a Xonar DG? 3 minutes ago
- › NAD M51 Direct Digital DAC Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3