- 2 Posts. Joined 4/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/5/11
- productSennheiser MM 450 Bluetooth Multimedia Best-of-Breed Headset (Black)tagged by System, 4/5/11
- productSennheiser MM-550tagged by System, 4/5/11
- productSennheiser RS 160 Digital Wireless Headphonetagged by System, 4/5/11
- productSennheiser RS170 Digital Wireless Headphone Systemtagged by System, 4/5/11
- productSennheiser RS 180 Wireless headphones with docking stationtagged by System, 4/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser MM 550 Last post on 4/9/13 at 1:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser RS 180 headphone is it possible to use it with RS 160 transmitter? Last post on 5/29/12 at 2:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Circumaural headphone pain Last post on 7/4/12 at 9:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser RS220 Availability? Last post on 6/21/14 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for Headset for Specific Needs Last post on 8/30/11 at 5:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
What should I selectpost #1 of 64/4/11 at 6:45pmThread StarterNew to the forum. Hello to all. A little about me: I work in an aviation hanger. What I'm looking for is some headphones that I can make the case to my safety gurus that they are also hearing protection. The noise level is considerate with either the people around me or myself operating rivet guns on aircraft structures. I need for the headphones to be wireless and for the battery to be rechargeable and to last for preferable near ten hours. I also need something with decent volume so I can hear. Outside noise cancellation and blutooth capabilities would also be nice but not a must. I have so far considered a bose set and the sennheiser mm450 and 550. Both have bad reviews on volume level which is important to me. I plan to use this on either an iPhone 4 or one of the iPod selections since my management has banned cell phone use on the floor. The real reason I'm willing to fork over this kind of money is I plan to use this to listen to textbooks and study material I have downloaded to iTunes. I will listen to music only after the semesters are over. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 64/4/11 at 6:52pmpost #3 of 64/5/11 at 12:50pmThread Starter
Those are some great headphones despite the fact that they would only be ideal while I was at work and relatively stationary. The deal breaker is that they don't fill the role of hearing protection that I need. The environment I work in has noises that gets pretty close to a gun being fired at times.post #4 of 64/5/11 at 10:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by Winkylocc
Those are some great headphones despite the fact that they would only be ideal while I was at work and relatively stationary. The deal breaker is that they don't fill the role of hearing protection that I need. The environment I work in has noises that gets pretty close to a gun being fired at times.
RS170 is a closed can and should provide some isolation.
If you have to be wireless and with good isolation get something like Senn HD25 and some wireless adaptor.post #5 of 64/6/11 at 7:04am
Hmm, if you need serious noise isloation then active noise cancellation might be your best option. Here a few options for ya:
Sennheiser MM 450, MM 550
With these Sennheisers you'll find both wireless bluetooth functionality and an excellent active noise cancellation system.
- What should I select
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Dre Beats Studio DIY teardown and modify question... 21 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › High End CIEM/IEM Thread! 2 minutes ago
- › Over-ear portable headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 8 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)