I replaced the stock foam tips in my SE535 with some comply tips. I thought they made a huge difference in comfort. They also isolated a bit better than the ones that came with it. After cutting out the film, i actually decided that i liked them with the film in. I guess with the 535 it smoothed out the highs a bit so it was less fatiguing. So i put another pair on, good thing i bought a pack of them lol
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gym Headphones? Last post on 10/3/12 at 4:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best flanges for M6 Last post on 2/11/11 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub-$50 Earphones Last post on 1/24/11 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Gym portable that 'grabs you'? Last post on 2/19/11 at 10:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- me needs some help choosing cheap IEMs..... Last post on 1/1/11 at 2:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Intro The Meze 12 Classics has been provided to me by the Meze company as part of the official European review tour in exchange for my honest opinion. Later on Meze decided the participants can...
Hello and thanks for getting to my review! Firstly, need to tell you that this DAC/headamp has no battery inside, so those needing something to listen while jogging or walking might need to...
SPECS: Driver Type 8mm Dynamic Plug Type 3.5mm Gold-plated Cord Length 1.3m Y Frequency Response 12 Hz – 22...
1MORE Capsule Dual-Driver In-Ear Headphones Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to 1MORE UK for the review sample. Full review...
Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Massdrop for the loaner. Full review...
Comply Tips Review - Page 11
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #152 of 1748/4/14 at 2:27amWanted to thank Comply for making a quality product. I recently got a pair of RE-400s and tried 12, TWELVE, different kinds of tips to find some that allowed more ambient noise through so I could use them and still hear my surroundings(safety). None came even remotely close in sound or comfort. I just keep my eyes up and head on a swivel now. Having to do this because I have sacrificed my hearing I notice that half the world has their head buried in a smart phone so I'm more aware of what's happening around me anyways.
Any word on how long these(T-400) are supposed to last? I clean them about once every two weeks in warm water and use is about 3 hours daily.post #153 of 1748/4/14 at 9:51amQuote:Originally Posted by dudeskis
Wanted to thank Comply for making a quality product. I recently got a pair of RE-400s and tried 12, TWELVE, different kinds of tips to find some that allowed more ambient noise through so I could use them and still hear my surroundings(safety). None came even remotely close in sound or comfort. I just keep my eyes up and head on a swivel now. Having to do this because I have sacrificed my hearing I notice that half the world has their head buried in a smart phone so I'm more aware of what's happening around me anyways.
Any word on how long these(T-400) are supposed to last? I clean them about once every two weeks in warm water and use is about 3 hours daily.
Glad to hear you're loving the Comply Tips. Our S-Series tips will let in some external noise.
A pair of tips lasts most users around 3-4 months. Obviously, your use will determine this. With your use, I would expect about 3 months (maybe a little less). Make sure to "prep" the tip before each use. Squeezing the foam down before each use will definitely help prolong their lifespan.
Breanna @Complypost #154 of 1748/29/14 at 11:30am
I got the Comply P series for my shure Se535... AMAZING!!!
I never had sound isolation like that! Not even from noise plugs!!!
The first thing i did when i put them on was to make a tea to head to some music with... I was waiting for the microwave to beep and it just wouldn't, than when i looked it had already finished... I was less than 1 meter from the bloddy thing!!! It beeped by my side and i didn't hear it... wow!!
I sometimes drive with earphones on, cuz my GF cars stereo is terrible. I will never drive with this on, I can't hear anything around me...
BTW, i don't listen to loud music.
Also they are quite comfortable, you can't even compare it with the stock ones from Shure themselves.
I don't think I would ever be genuinely exited about foam tips... But all i want is to tell people how awesome are this things!!!
AWE,,,post #155 of 1748/30/14 at 10:34am
Yes, I just got the two 5-packs of the black P-type I ordered earlier in the week. Love these, and have been using them exclusively (for Shure, Etymotic, Westone, etc.) for years!
Black and Beige, really doesn't matter to me, but only these... for comfort, seal, noise reduction.
Cheers!post #156 of 1741/20/15 at 3:48ampost #157 of 1741/20/15 at 4:31amQuote:
I clean my ears with ear buds once or twice a day, I know it's a lot but i can't help it. I listen to my IEMs to sleep as well as a average of 30 min a day (on the IEMs).
The tips last max 1.5 months. If I cleam the tips on hot water and soap I can still squeeze another 2 to 3 weeks.
Be aware that it was on summer. They last longer on winter.post #158 of 1741/26/15 at 10:59pmpost #159 of 1741/29/15 at 6:21am
Just letting everyone on here know that Comply Foam just launched the new Comply Sport line! These are memory foam earphone tips that will really help keep your earphones stay in because the expanded foam exerts a slight pressure in your ear canal, giving you great in-ear retention. The new Sport+ also comes with a SweatGuard that will prevent moisture damage to your expensive earphones. Check out www.complysport.com to see if your earphones are compatible!post #160 of 1742/8/15 at 9:40pmI use the 100 line Comply tips for my Shure 535 and VSD3S. I bought the entire Large Comply line minus the PLUS ones. I can't get a seal anymore with any of them with maybe an exception of the Premium ones at the tip b/c I can push them in deep. I'm not really even sure. The large Shure tips used to be almost too tight when I first got the IEMs, not anymore.
Any chance X-Large sizes coming out?post #161 of 1742/9/15 at 10:39ampost #162 of 1742/18/15 at 10:56ampost #163 of 1742/24/15 at 5:58ampost #164 of 1742/24/15 at 6:08am
Please put your 500 series as confirmed for use with Nobel K10U.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comply Tips Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Best IEMS under 300-350$? just now
- › Mitchell & Johnson – Electrostatz Headphones, Kickstarter Edition 8 seconds ago
- › Fostex HP-A4 13 seconds ago
- › Intona High Speed USB Isolator 30 seconds ago
- › Need help choosing from 9 different in-ear headphones 35 seconds ago
- › DSP Crossover Neurosis: Intervention Needed 2 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 3 minutes ago
- › Help choosing V-MODA m-100 alternative? 4 minutes ago
- › Ranking the stars - Flinkenick's Flagship 16 IEM shootout 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ART Monitor Series Refreshed: A2000Z, A1000Z, A900Z,... 5 minutes ago
- › Meze 12 Classics by OSiRiSsk
- › Roland Mobile UA UA-M10 USB Audio Interface by raoultrifan
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by NA Blur
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by mark2410
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphone by MattTCG
- › Bluedio V (Victory) Pro Patented PPS12 Drivers Wireless Bluetooth... by mark2410
- › Effect Audio - Thor Silver II by Falconlistener
- › Edifier R2000DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Near-Field... by ryanjsoo
- › Yamaha MusicCast WX-010 Wireless Speaker (White) by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear