yes the isolation is ok, not great but enough. my soundmagic PL50 isolate better. but they would be fine for normal walking around and commuting.
Related Forum Threads
- In-Ear headphones HELP!! £30-£50.... PLEASE HELP! Last post on 4/6/11 at 1:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I need CHEAP IEM's with a remote in the cord and great fit/build quality. Are skullcandy the... Last post on 10/30/12 at 2:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- in ear headphones Last post on 7/24/12 at 8:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheapest Sennheiser IE 8? Last post on 2/6/12 at 1:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser CX400-B quick hit Last post on 10/12/11 at 7:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
AMPSANDSOUNDS KENZIE- what....a....WEEK! The Kenzie is handmade in Southern California with U.S.-sourced parts and custom hand-wound output transformers from Transcender, out of Hollister, CA....
Following the HD600s, I had simply obtained the Superlux 668b as a point of comparison and reference, as it is a well know and popular budget Headphone. My brother also uses a pair that he swears...
In an age where (multi-driver) hybrids are all the rage, the G3 is a single dynamic from a maker known for well-regarded, modestly-price earbuds. I bought these after reading the frenetic praise...
Accutone is a company that specializes in hands-free communications solutions but they've taken their experience and expertise and used it to create a series of consumer earphones. From their...
IntroductionWhen I first reviewed Schiit Audio's original Modi/Vali stack many moons ago, I walked away very impressed to say the least. Not only was it a cost effective solution for the budding...
Review: Denon AH-C260 vs Skullcandy Smokin Buds - Page 2post #16 of 225/31/11 at 2:46amThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 227/21/11 at 2:08pmThread Starterwell my PL50's broke, so with some pliers i got the medium foam tips on the denons, and wow, tamed the bass and brought out the highs and mids. Also more comfy, i much prefer foam to silicone. My mum thought they had a bit too much treble tho. I didnt find them very bright. Still got nice punchy bass. Quite similar to the K518 DJ sig just less refined.post #18 of 2212/1/11 at 12:28pmpost #19 of 2212/1/11 at 12:49pm
No. They are at about the same price. A better upgrade would be the Denon AH-C560.
Quote:post #20 of 2212/1/11 at 12:59pmpost #21 of 2212/9/11 at 9:00amThread Starter
a good upgrade is DUNU DN12 Trident, much tighter controlled bass, more upfront mids and the highs are better, they just lack sparkle. i have just got meelec A151 and they are great, although i still think i like my PL50 more. but they are not for bass heads, more detail and mids, and speed.post #22 of 221/6/14 at 9:21am
Thanks for the precise review of Denon AH-260. I have tried Skullcandy and JBL and was looking out for a new pair of earphones. I came across Denon AH-260 on one of the online shopping portal portal but was unsure about the quality and output of it and hence was in doubt. Your review has solved ma doubt... Thanks again.. Take care...
VinayakReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Denon AH-C260 vs Skullcandy Smokin Buds
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 36 seconds ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017) 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Pittsburgh HeadPhile Meet! 5 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread 8 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 8 minutes ago
- › MSUR N650 / N550 / N350 any experience? 8 minutes ago
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by ngoshawk
- › Superlux HD-668 B by snapacap
- › TY Hi-Z G3 by loomisjohnson
- › Accutone Pisces BA Hybrid IEM by crabdog
- › Schiit Modi Multibit by Trogdor
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by Mimouille
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Currawong
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by vincik
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by subguy812
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by suman134
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear