Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Most Annoying Catch Phrases Of All Time
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Most Annoying Catch Phrases Of All Time

post #1 of 29
Thread Starter 

We hear these things. They are like popular songs on the radio. First they are brand new. Then they become a trend. Finally they get used by the really annoying people of our world. Post the worst and make yourself feel better.

post #2 of 29

someone is gonna come and put that friday thing frown.gif I watched it once by accident. then i had to play good old metal for like 4 hours to get it out of my head

post #3 of 29

"Desu", desu~

 

 

Also, "watashi wa kawaii? Uguu~" At least, I think that's how it went. I haven't watched Kanon in a long freakin' time. All I really remember is the "uguu~" bit.

 

"Da ze" is pretty awesome though, da ze!

 

-- Griffinhart


Edited by Griffinhart - 4/2/11 at 8:01am
post #4 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMcProgger View Post

someone is gonna come and put that friday thing frown.gif I watched it once by accident. then i had to play good old metal for like 4 hours to get it out of my head

 

post #5 of 29

About anything a hockey player says to the mic.

post #6 of 29

"It punches out of it's weight class".

post #7 of 29
Thread Starter 

Can I ask you a question?.....pause

 

 

 

 

You want to ask permision by asking me a question just so you can ask another question?

post #8 of 29

I almost always respond with, "You just did. Is there a second one"?
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcarmoose View Post

Can I ask you a question?.....pause

 

 

 

 

You want to ask permision by asking me a question just so you can ask another question?



 

post #9 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadcykler View Post

I almost always respond with, "You just did. Is there a second one"?
 

 

Sometimes I'll respond with "no," but then they'll laugh and go on to ask it anyway.

 

post #10 of 29
Wow, haven't thought about catchphrases for awhile. Memes that pre-existed the Internet.

The first thing tha comes to mind is poor Gary Coleman. But I can't bring myself to make fun of him.
Edited by Uncle Erik - 4/2/11 at 2:08pm
post #11 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcarmoose View Post

Can I ask you a question?.....pause

 

 

 

 

You want to ask permision by asking me a question just so you can ask another question?


 

 

Not really sure if you are being serious, but that is just being polite when one asks it. confused_face_2.gif

 

post #12 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Camper View Post

About anything a hockey player says to the mic.



'we just gotta get pucks deep, maybe get a few shots on goal and hope to get lucky."  

post #13 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhead12 View Post

'we just gotta get pucks deep, maybe get a few shots on goal and hope to get lucky."  



Just read that to myself in a thick Canadian "Dan Aykroyd" accent. Gotta love those press interactions.

post #14 of 29

anyones tried that psp game, Patapon? it was this stupid catchy tune ...

 

PON PON PATAPON PON PON PATA PATA PATA PON PON PATA PON....

 

and the game is really boring

 

 

 

 

post #15 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Erik View Post

Wow, haven't thought about catchphrases for awhile. Memes that pre-existed the Internet.

The first thing tha comes to mind is poor Gary Coleman. But I can't bring myself to make fun of him.


What'chu talkin' 'bout, Erik?

 

The TV show Psych makes fun and reference to a lot of bad catch phrases, in this particular episode, Sean (James Roday) tries to bring back "not!" and "said the liar"

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Most Annoying Catch Phrases Of All Time