Is the quantity of bass on the Meelectronics sp51 the same as the Hippo vb ?
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/11/11
- productMEElectronics M16-MT In-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Metallic)tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productMEElectronics M21P-BK In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/11/11
- productMEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound Tuning for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Black)tagged by System, 5/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- MEElec M9 broke! What to get next..? Last post on 5/24/11 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] MEElectronics CX21, CW31, CC51 and A151 Last post on 12/5/11 at 3:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tunable Earphones List with reviews links, graphs, and short summary. Last post on 12/3/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which IEMs would you suggest that don't exceed ~$80? (details listed) Last post on 9/25/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Long lasting, Great sounding in-ear earphones under $60 (Australian) Last post on 8/24/12 at 1:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Noble BTS Review by HiFiChris Preamble: Before I start with my actual review, I want to thank Noble Audio and especially Brannan Mason for providing me with a sample of the BTS for my...
Head-Fi, Fiio X5 and me I came out of my lurking in January 2014 to join Head-Fi, I was looking for a DAP to replace my Creative Zen X-Fi's whose display had a 'black ink' spreading...
Foreword: I'm a production manager, but focus mostly on sound engineering. I install and tune a lot of P.A equipment, and also mix live acts in : - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and -...
For me, they are the best ever. Maybe someday i'll listen to something 'better'? Well, we'll see. PD: The Highs can bother some people with their 2k and 8-9k peaks. For me it's fine, but it's...
In terms of design it is good looking and cofortable. Usb is meaningless to me, my laptops built-in sound card is better sounding than that usb. Sounding bad for its price. Still is good for casual...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
[REVIEW] MEElectronics M16 / M21 / M31 / SP51 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The answer can be found on 1st page. The answer is no.
Talk about an about-face!
l was experimenting on my old Meelectronics SP51 last night and made a new discovery!
So, whoever owns the Meelectronics SP51 and has spare small foam tips from Sidy must try this!
1. Meelectronics SP51
2. Small foam tips from Sidy
3. Black tuning port
The small tips will fit a person with medium ears perfectly because of the wider and longer nozzle and the small housing of the SP51. Fits perfect in my medium size ears!.....Note: If you use large ear tips? Than try the medium foam tips to get the fit needed.
But, get a load of the sound!
Try it with my configuration above!!!
Results: Beautifully balanced, clear mids and highs, clean sub-bass and mid-bass, and great soundstage! No harshness, sibilant and treble peaks. Just a smooth, open and spacious sound signature!
Who ever owns these, just try it!
Edited by 1clearhead - 10/7/14 at 1:21am
- [REVIEW] MEElectronics M16 / M21 / M31 / SP51
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits] 37 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › NEW - Schiit Asgard 2 1 minute ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT48 Arrives... 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3