Is the quantity of bass on the Meelectronics sp51 the same as the Hippo vb ?
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/11/11
- productMEElectronics M16-MT In-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Metallic)tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productMEElectronics M21P-BK In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/11/11
- productMEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound Tuning for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Black)tagged by System, 5/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- MEElec M9 broke! What to get next..? Last post on 5/24/11 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] MEElectronics CX21, CW31, CC51 and A151 Last post on 12/5/11 at 3:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tunable Earphones List with reviews links, graphs, and short summary. Last post on 12/3/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which IEMs would you suggest that don't exceed ~$80? (details listed) Last post on 9/25/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Long lasting, Great sounding in-ear earphones under $60 (Australian) Last post on 8/24/12 at 1:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Design & Comfort: Why can't you all do this? AudioQuest makes their first headphone and immediately gets so many things right that other companies seem to completely ignore. They even had the...
Bought these bad boys on sale from Harman Audio. Very clear and balanced sound for the price range, I have also had some good Grado SR80i headphones that I gave to my brother but the AKG K550 has...
Introduction Based on the very successful Delta earphones previously, Brainwavz has come up with a second version of the Delta’s, now upgraded with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity. As these are...
Introduction FiiO X5 3rd generation is the successor of the loved by many X5 2nd generation DAP from FiiO. I requested to be a part of the tour for X5 3rd gen because I really wanted to hear...
After spending over a week of daily listening to these ciems I can confidently say that I have made an excellent choice with these ciems. There is nothing that i can say that hasn't been already...
[REVIEW] MEElectronics M16 / M21 / M31 / SP51 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 197/27/13 at 3:47amThread StarterQuote:
The answer can be found on 1st page. The answer is no.post #18 of 191/22/14 at 10:18pmpost #19 of 1910/7/14 at 12:56am
Talk about an about-face!
l was experimenting on my old Meelectronics SP51 last night and made a new discovery!
So, whoever owns the Meelectronics SP51 and has spare small foam tips from Sidy must try this!
1. Meelectronics SP51
2. Small foam tips from Sidy
3. Black tuning port
The small tips will fit a person with medium ears perfectly because of the wider and longer nozzle and the small housing of the SP51. Fits perfect in my medium size ears!.....Note: If you use large ear tips? Than try the medium foam tips to get the fit needed.
But, get a load of the sound!
Try it with my configuration above!!!
Results: Beautifully balanced, clear mids and highs, clean sub-bass and mid-bass, and great soundstage! No harshness, sibilant and treble peaks. Just a smooth, open and spacious sound signature!
Who ever owns these, just try it!
Edited by 1clearhead - 10/7/14 at 1:21amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] MEElectronics M16 / M21 / M31 / SP51
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Smyth Research Realiser A16 7 seconds ago
- › Sony/HTC/AKG/MISC Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Could use some recommendations on a better headphone amplifier. 1 minute ago
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 1 minute ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Referencesounds/LFF's modded HE-5 >Code-X< thread 1 minute ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 64 Audio | apex | tia 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by snapacap
- › AKG K 550 by Simurgh
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by ss5972
- › Joyroom JR-E107 Metal Headphone In-Ear Earphone With Control And... by B9Scrambler
- › Chord MoJo by mswlogo
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Jackpot77
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear