Ha Ha Ha.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Companies that offer after-market custom artwork service on custom IEM? Last post on 6/4/11 at 8:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- REVIEW: Sleek Audio CT7 Custom Ear Monitors Last post on 4/19/11 at 2:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Has anyone heard of KOZEE SOUND SOLUTIONS? Last post on 4/11/12 at 9:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with [custom] IEM choice Last post on 7/11/10 at 10:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A Comprehensive List of all Custom IEM Manufacturers Last post on 3/31/13 at 7:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)
Last edited: 9/13/13
Bass: solid, balanced and extended with excellent pitch. Can be Stygian and prodigious with the right recordings. Midrange: clear, coherent, tonally complex and saturated. Vocals are rendered with...
UE6000 Review I like these headphones. I don’t love them, I just like them. They have a ton of good things going for them like the isolation (freakin’ fantastic passive isolation, maybe better...
I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was...
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
Sleek Audio CT20: First Impressions - Page 7
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Ho-lee crap. And here I was thinking Unique Melody was pushing it with their eight driver per ear customs...
EDIT: HAHAHA! You totally got me. It wasn't until I went to the Sleek Audio site and looked at the product page did I realize how badly I'd been duped! Nice job.
Edited by TheGame21x - 4/1/11 at 11:16am
I say give it a few years, we'll have these bad boys yet.
For all we know the mockups are really early beta versions!!
This thread is really making my day!
Good point, the numerous speakers do over shadow the fact that you can go from wired, to wireless and back again using Kleer lossless technology with these.We had to upgrade the amp to handle the 180 ohm impedance on the receiver.
All you non-believers, shame on you. The CT20 is definitely real, and I had the chance to hear it - it's awesome. Save your sarcasm for another time.
The highs are slightly cleaner than the Senn HD850s, and soundstage imaging is simply without equal, although the size of the soundstage is still surpassed by the AKG K1001s. Being balanced armatures, they don't have the same bass slam of the Audez'e LCD-3s or the Denon D9000s, but they're definitely very precise, and better in bass detail. The mids are simply amazing, airy sounding but retaining the richness of the Sony R11s. Overall I would say they're about on par with the Sony Qualia 010 mk2. Best of all, they don't have the amplification requirements of the AKG K341s or the Beyerdynamic T2s. If you have the money, skip the Ultrasone Ed. 11s and get these. Save the money on ear-expanding surgery. You'll need it.
I tested the headphones with the Duke Nukem Forever soundtrack. I drove them with a brand-new Singlepower Extreme Platinum (built about two weeks ago) and my Palm Foleo.
Edited by 12345142 - 4/1/11 at 12:21pm
This is undoubtedly an April fool spoof.
If you've any doubts watch the Sleek Audio video clip posted on YouTube. The transparent IEM displayed must be at least half an inch thick. Who would wear such gargantuan lumps protruding from their ears?
Edited by smial1966 - 4/1/11 at 12:28pm
- Sleek Audio CT20: First Impressions
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Is this wireless headphone any good? 12 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Appreciation Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 20 seconds ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 1 minute ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 1 minute ago
- › Two new HifiMan players announced: HM700 and HM802 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › TDK BA200 - Impressions and Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 4 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi