i don't get it
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Companies that offer after-market custom artwork service on custom IEM? Last post on 6/4/11 at 8:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- REVIEW: Sleek Audio CT7 Custom Ear Monitors Last post on 4/19/11 at 2:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Has anyone heard of KOZEE SOUND SOLUTIONS? Last post on 4/11/12 at 9:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with [custom] IEM choice Last post on 7/11/10 at 10:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A Comprehensive List of all Custom IEM Manufacturers Last post on 3/31/13 at 7:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)
Last edited: 9/13/13
The entire Sony xba line is gorgeous: very sensitive and well executed lines, comfortable despite size, flat cable, nice case, a 90'plug. The first time I tried the Xba3 the sound wasn't...
I purchased this on Amazon from a vendor that had a combined listing for the older model and newer E07 Andes. So I received the new model at the old model price and saved about $20. So that was...
These earphones are slightly overpriced compared to some competitive earphones. I think. I love the over-ear construction and the isolation is superb. The sound quality is impressive and...
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
I think some of the reviews above have missed the real point of the i-20 for audiophiles, it provides an excellent spdif output from an iPod. Used with an external DAC the sound is excellent and...
Sleek Audio CT20: First Impressions - Page 21
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
If a dead horse could beg for mercy from the merciless beating of it, this might be it.
Just for clarification, this Sleek Audio CT20 thread was an April Fool's Day (2011) gag. It isn't real. And my hearing doesn't span 5Hz to 30kHz.
For those who immediately figured it out--and who had their posts deleted at the beginning, to keep the gag going for more than a couple of hours--thank you for your understanding (and for some of you then even helping to push it along).
- Sleek Audio CT20: First Impressions
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Car audio-Fi 12 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 4/17/2014: AKG... 19 seconds ago
- › Feature suggestions for X7 flagship DAP 31 seconds ago
- › Röcklinger HPA1 OTL headphone amplifier 38 seconds ago
- › Questyle CMA800R Current mode headphone amp 1 minute ago
- › Rhapsodio - An overlooked brand of nice IEMs 1 minute ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 2 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 5 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-3SL by squallkiercosa
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by originalsnuffy
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob