Probably put it in reverse, was to excited over the APRIL FOOLS GAG!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Companies that offer after-market custom artwork service on custom IEM? Last post on 6/4/11 at 8:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- REVIEW: Sleek Audio CT7 Custom Ear Monitors Last post on 4/19/11 at 2:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Has anyone heard of KOZEE SOUND SOLUTIONS? Last post on 4/11/12 at 9:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with [custom] IEM choice Last post on 7/11/10 at 10:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A Comprehensive List of all Custom IEM Manufacturers Last post on 3/31/13 at 7:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)
Last edited: 9/13/13
Sleek Audio CT20: First Impressions - Page 18
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Wait a second, I thought the human hearing range was roughly 20Hz to 20kHz (some are above and below these two my minimal margins). And anything under 20Hz could be felt (intrasonic sound). Again, I could be wrong, but I could have sworn that is what it was... If this is true, people can hear 20-30Hz. Maybe even a 1-2Hz lower (maybe). The rest below 20 would be felt.
LOL the photos are just too spot on......it had me up until the price, though I must admit, the few seconds I thought Jude was serious about hearing beyond 30Khz, I was just like "OK Jude" ahahhaha.....anyone know if sleek was also in on this...I'm assuming they gave Jude permission or somethin?
I remember when the UE11 was announced just days before I purchased the UE10, I thought the 4 driver design was ridiculous, but now it's as if you need to cram 10 to get the same reaction!
Only way to top this Jude is to announce a return to production of the Orpheus or R10.....think about it for next year!
I knew one guy who swore to me that he had experiences hearing well into the 40khz range. You know how that goes...
I'm confident that I've heard about 20 to 24 khz myself.... last time i was at the audiologist he played me an 18 khz tone and I just faintly heard it, but my hearing was better long ago
I find high frequency hearing a mixed blessing. Hearing the buzzing from TVs and fluorescent lights is no fun, not to mention those darned kids with their mosquito ring tones.
I also hate those anti-loitering systems they install outside some buildings which are basically high frequency buzzers to drive the kids away. Gah, it's like a dog whistle shrieking in your brain!
- Sleek Audio CT20: First Impressions
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › For sale Decware Mini Torii 35 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 39 seconds ago
- › A sad day for me. I need some assistance in making a choice. 1 minute ago
- › Need help choosing between Denon d2000 and Mad Dogs / HE-400 1 minute ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Impressions and feedback. 2 minutes ago
- › AKG Q701 or HD 598 ? 2 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 5 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 7 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe