man...10drivers per side...with a tag of 8k.... i know this is gonna be out of my reach for a time being...>.<
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Companies that offer after-market custom artwork service on custom IEM? Last post on 6/4/11 at 8:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- REVIEW: Sleek Audio CT7 Custom Ear Monitors Last post on 4/19/11 at 2:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Has anyone heard of KOZEE SOUND SOLUTIONS? Last post on 4/11/12 at 9:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with [custom] IEM choice Last post on 7/11/10 at 10:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A Comprehensive List of all Custom IEM Manufacturers Last post on 3/31/13 at 7:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)
Last edited: 9/13/13
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
Packaging and build: The packaging is minimal and exquisitely so. The extra tips filters and manual are behind the felt coated foam holding the earphones. As I gingerly dislodged them from the...
Sleek Audio CT20: First Impressions - Page 15
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
20 per side can't be right if you think about it but the following is what I understand is what is at work in basic terms: IEM producers that use more than one driver is usually so to have more than 1 driver on the same ranges. This as these drivers are so small things they need 2 or 3 at low ranges and possibly mid ranges as they are too small to both emit the with enough power and emit in this range. Traditional designs can't even physically emit these ranges in practical terms so even Sennheiser versions which are the best single traditional designed I've heard of so far are very specially made. So its really like if you don't want tons of distortions etc. they have to use special designs that can't turn it up to reasonable levels and still be HiFi.
On that note has any other come out with single driver IEM lately?
It was a *very* limited time offer... one day only. You'll have to wait until next year to try again. Unfortunately the order window happens to end a few hours before they mention it, so you need to employ some precognition or reading comprehension to figure out when
- Sleek Audio CT20: First Impressions
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Fischer Amps FA-4 E XB: New 4-BA IEM From Germany 39 seconds ago
- › Questyle CMA800 Current Mode amp 1 minute ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 - over the ear headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 3 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.6 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80-Ohm Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noontec Zoro HD review 5 minutes ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Lokip000
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe