I want a headphone that looks good, not one that sounds good. Vote for your favorite wooden headphone and I promise to buy whichever is the most popular. Thanx. Remember: Looks count, sound doesn't, so don't bother me with nonsense on that. Thanx again.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productATH-W1000Xtagged by System, 4/5/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphonestagged by System, 4/4/11
- productDenon AH-D7000 - Headphonestagged by System, 4/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/4/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/4/11
- productSennheiser Orpheus HE-90tagged by System, 4/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Next best heaphones to HD 800 using a NuForce icon HDP Last post on 9/26/11 at 9:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Cost VS. SQ Improvement Last post on 9/18/11 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need headphones for ~600$ Last post on 11/15/11 at 6:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyer T1 vs ATH W1000x vs Ultrasone Edition 8 Palladium vs D7000 comparisons coming shortly.. Last post on 3/14/12 at 5:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Cans suggestion that meets these criteria? Last post on 6/18/11 at 3:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
I don't consider them nice or even fun but everytime I'm working out I feel like I made a great investment. Going out with my Westone 4R or my customs make me feel paranoid to some extend. The...
Vote: Best Looking Wooden Headphonepost #1 of 493/31/11 at 10:07pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 493/31/11 at 10:10pmpost #3 of 493/31/11 at 10:12pmpost #4 of 493/31/11 at 10:13pm
Go buy some Justin Bieber beats and show them to all your friends, that's sure to make you cool.
On a more serious note, most superficial thing I've ever heard (not judging :) )post #5 of 493/31/11 at 10:14pmpost #6 of 493/31/11 at 10:22pm
Sounds like you want yourself an HP3000. I'd REALLY like to see everyone vote for it, just so you'd have to wander to the ends of the earth trying to buy something that sounds like listening to a ham radio through a blanket.Quote:post #7 of 493/31/11 at 11:12pm
Since you have no price listed, I reccommend the sennheiser HE90. there's one on e-bay right now, that comes with an amp.
anything headphile is usually good.
Most of the AT woodies are pretty. I like the w1000x best, I think.
Also, apparantly, I can't post at ALL in opera, and with firefox, I can't use the past feature (I was going to rescue the text of my lost post with it, but that didn't work) I am NOT downloading another webborwser on this computer just to view headfi with.post #8 of 493/31/11 at 11:14pmpost #9 of 493/31/11 at 11:47pm
Agreed, the D7000 and W1000X have the best finishes I've seen on any wood 'phones. I also really like the Japanese Cherry cupped ATH phones.
post #10 of 494/1/11 at 1:44ampost #11 of 494/1/11 at 12:10pmThread Starterpost #12 of 494/1/11 at 12:38pmpost #13 of 494/1/11 at 12:58pmQuote:
Oh man, bravo, I think I just got trolled lol, good show :)post #14 of 494/1/11 at 1:00pm
- Vote: Best Looking Wooden Headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 21 seconds ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 39 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 48 seconds ago
- › FiiO " Flagship " portable amp Mont Blanc/E12 discussing thread,... 1 minute ago
- › AKG K240 Studio Review 1 minute ago
- › Best noise isolating AND cancelling headphones? 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › iPhone 5C and 5S: audio output 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones Recommendation for College Student 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob