I want a headphone that looks good, not one that sounds good. Vote for your favorite wooden headphone and I promise to buy whichever is the most popular. Thanx. Remember: Looks count, sound doesn't, so don't bother me with nonsense on that. Thanx again.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Next best heaphones to HD 800 using a NuForce icon HDP Last post on 9/26/11 at 9:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Cost VS. SQ Improvement Last post on 9/18/11 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need headphones for ~600$ Last post on 11/15/11 at 6:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyer T1 vs ATH W1000x vs Ultrasone Edition 8 Palladium vs D7000 comparisons coming shortly.. Last post on 3/14/12 at 5:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Cans suggestion that meets these criteria? Last post on 6/18/11 at 3:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
I bought these this week from amazon.co.uk for £10 including delivery. That's US $15. Packaging, appearance, warranty, euro-nanny knows best: Mine arrived in the small European packaging box,...
Absolutely beautiful little player. It's just a gorgeous chunk of tech that feels good to hold. For me personally tech has to have form as well as function and the AK120 doesn't disappoint on...
I agree w most reviews that these does not warrant the $499 MSRP. (Then rather opt for D5k, D7k). BUT - at the +-$230 range I got them at (Amazon warehouse) - these are VERY good value for...
Disclaimer- This review has been written based on past 2 year’s observations. I am not a part of the audio industry or trade and I represent no one but myself, and this review is written...
Introduction The easiest way to explain the Sennheiser CX-150's is that they do what you can reasonably expect. You can't really expect much from a pair of sub-50 dollar IEM's, and frankly, I...
Vote: Best Looking Wooden Headphonepost #1 of 493/31/11 at 10:07pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 493/31/11 at 10:10pmpost #3 of 493/31/11 at 10:12pmpost #4 of 493/31/11 at 10:13pmpost #5 of 493/31/11 at 10:14pmpost #6 of 493/31/11 at 10:22pm
Sounds like you want yourself an HP3000. I'd REALLY like to see everyone vote for it, just so you'd have to wander to the ends of the earth trying to buy something that sounds like listening to a ham radio through a blanket.Quote:post #7 of 493/31/11 at 11:12pm
Since you have no price listed, I reccommend the sennheiser HE90. there's one on e-bay right now, that comes with an amp.
anything headphile is usually good.
Most of the AT woodies are pretty. I like the w1000x best, I think.
Also, apparantly, I can't post at ALL in opera, and with firefox, I can't use the past feature (I was going to rescue the text of my lost post with it, but that didn't work) I am NOT downloading another webborwser on this computer just to view headfi with.post #8 of 493/31/11 at 11:14pmpost #9 of 493/31/11 at 11:47pm
Agreed, the D7000 and W1000X have the best finishes I've seen on any wood 'phones. I also really like the Japanese Cherry cupped ATH phones.
post #10 of 494/1/11 at 1:44ampost #11 of 494/1/11 at 12:10pmThread Starterpost #12 of 494/1/11 at 12:38pmpost #13 of 494/1/11 at 12:58pmQuote:
Oh man, bravo, I think I just got trolled lol, good show :)post #14 of 494/1/11 at 1:00pm
- Vote: Best Looking Wooden Headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Owner's Club / Appreciation /... 14 seconds ago
- › FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought 16 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 1 minute ago
- › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S - Any Reviews Yet? 1 minute ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions and Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 1 minute ago
- › Meier Audio Quickstep (also Stepdance and 2Stepdance) Discussion... 2 minutes ago
- › Recommend For me a headphone amp please 2 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V200 Headphone Amplifier (Australia) 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/23/2013.... 3 minutes ago
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones by BadMoose
- › Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1 by svyr
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by a_recording
- › Schiit Valhalla by Rem0o
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by derbigpr
- › Colorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4 by yxmees
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe