I want a headphone that looks good, not one that sounds good. Vote for your favorite wooden headphone and I promise to buy whichever is the most popular. Thanx. Remember: Looks count, sound doesn't, so don't bother me with nonsense on that. Thanx again.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphonestagged by System, 4/4/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-W1000Xtagged by System, 4/5/11
- productDenon AH-D7000 - Headphonestagged by System, 4/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/4/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/4/11
- productSennheiser Orpheus HE-90tagged by System, 4/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Next best heaphones to HD 800 using a NuForce icon HDP Last post on 9/26/11 at 9:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Cost VS. SQ Improvement Last post on 9/18/11 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need headphones for ~600$ Last post on 11/15/11 at 6:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyer T1 vs ATH W1000x vs Ultrasone Edition 8 Palladium vs D7000 comparisons coming shortly.. Last post on 3/14/12 at 5:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Cans suggestion that meets these criteria? Last post on 6/18/11 at 3:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review of the Advanced AcousticWerkes Nebula 2 IEM’s. The Advanced AcousticWerkes (AAW) Nebula 2 was sent to me from MusicTeck who is the authorized dealer in the US for AWW. A big...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Brainwavz being based in Hongkong is quite known for its well set-up line of Accessories and IEMs. Back in the day, I was fairly active in modding my still beloved...
On my quest for the perfect sounding IEM for mobile use I came across these headphones that are rather underrepresented in the forum. The Panasonic RP-HDE10 are technically quite interesting as...
I bought the SMSL sApII as a stop-gap after my Little Dot MKIII failed after 5 years of use, five hours a day. No complaints there! I just don't have the money to upgrade just now! I have invested...
Introduction: Lend Me UR ears, based in Singapore is an online and physical store that opened in December 2011 with a goal to “bring quality audio products to the masses and providing good...
Vote: Best Looking Wooden Headphonepost #1 of 563/31/11 at 10:07pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 563/31/11 at 10:10pmpost #3 of 563/31/11 at 10:12pmpost #4 of 563/31/11 at 10:13pm
Go buy some Justin Bieber beats and show them to all your friends, that's sure to make you cool.
On a more serious note, most superficial thing I've ever heard (not judging :) )post #5 of 563/31/11 at 10:14pmpost #6 of 563/31/11 at 10:22pm
Sounds like you want yourself an HP3000. I'd REALLY like to see everyone vote for it, just so you'd have to wander to the ends of the earth trying to buy something that sounds like listening to a ham radio through a blanket.Quote:post #7 of 563/31/11 at 11:12pm
Since you have no price listed, I reccommend the sennheiser HE90. there's one on e-bay right now, that comes with an amp.
anything headphile is usually good.
Most of the AT woodies are pretty. I like the w1000x best, I think.
Also, apparantly, I can't post at ALL in opera, and with firefox, I can't use the past feature (I was going to rescue the text of my lost post with it, but that didn't work) I am NOT downloading another webborwser on this computer just to view headfi with.post #8 of 563/31/11 at 11:14pmpost #9 of 563/31/11 at 11:47pm
Agreed, the D7000 and W1000X have the best finishes I've seen on any wood 'phones. I also really like the Japanese Cherry cupped ATH phones.
post #10 of 564/1/11 at 1:44ampost #11 of 564/1/11 at 12:10pmThread Starterpost #12 of 564/1/11 at 12:38pmpost #13 of 564/1/11 at 12:58pmQuote:
Oh man, bravo, I think I just got trolled lol, good show :)post #14 of 564/1/11 at 1:00pm
- Vote: Best Looking Wooden Headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Earbuds Round-Up 35 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 3 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 9 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › MMCX VS 2 PIN Which is better and why?? 10 minutes ago
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...