I want a headphone that looks good, not one that sounds good. Vote for your favorite wooden headphone and I promise to buy whichever is the most popular. Thanx. Remember: Looks count, sound doesn't, so don't bother me with nonsense on that. Thanx again.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphonestagged by System, 4/4/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-W1000Xtagged by System, 4/5/11
- productDenon AH-D7000 - Headphonestagged by System, 4/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/4/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/4/11
- productSennheiser Orpheus HE-90tagged by System, 4/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Next best heaphones to HD 800 using a NuForce icon HDP Last post on 9/26/11 at 9:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Cost VS. SQ Improvement Last post on 9/18/11 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need headphones for ~600$ Last post on 11/15/11 at 6:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyer T1 vs ATH W1000x vs Ultrasone Edition 8 Palladium vs D7000 comparisons coming shortly.. Last post on 3/14/12 at 5:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Cans suggestion that meets these criteria? Last post on 6/18/11 at 3:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Hidizs AP60 Review: A Tiny Little Fighter Hidizs is a Chinese company that’s been building DAPs for number of years now, starting with their current flagship, the AP100, a device I’ve really...
REVIEW: Remax RM-800MD Specifications: Driver: Knowles Balanced armature + 9.2mm dynamic driver Impedance: 16ohm Sensitivity: 98dB Frequency Response: 20Hz-20 kHz Price: U$D...
First of all, I'd like to thank Burson Audio for giving me this opportunity. I really mean it. Secondly, this is my first review what so ever so please bear that in mind :) . I got home one...
Inside the box Besides the headphone's being neatly folded inside of the box, they give you an manual and two cables. The first cable is an USB cable which is used to charge the battery inside of...
For larger images - please click individual photosINTRODUCTIONThis was the 2nd round of the HifiMan review tour of the two new DAPs in their portfolio. I posted the review of the SuperMini earlier...
Vote: Best Looking Wooden Headphonepost #1 of 563/31/11 at 10:07pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 563/31/11 at 10:10pmpost #3 of 563/31/11 at 10:12pmpost #4 of 563/31/11 at 10:13pm
Go buy some Justin Bieber beats and show them to all your friends, that's sure to make you cool.
On a more serious note, most superficial thing I've ever heard (not judging :) )post #5 of 563/31/11 at 10:14pmpost #6 of 563/31/11 at 10:22pm
Sounds like you want yourself an HP3000. I'd REALLY like to see everyone vote for it, just so you'd have to wander to the ends of the earth trying to buy something that sounds like listening to a ham radio through a blanket.Quote:post #7 of 563/31/11 at 11:12pm
Since you have no price listed, I reccommend the sennheiser HE90. there's one on e-bay right now, that comes with an amp.
anything headphile is usually good.
Most of the AT woodies are pretty. I like the w1000x best, I think.
Also, apparantly, I can't post at ALL in opera, and with firefox, I can't use the past feature (I was going to rescue the text of my lost post with it, but that didn't work) I am NOT downloading another webborwser on this computer just to view headfi with.post #8 of 563/31/11 at 11:14pmpost #9 of 563/31/11 at 11:47pm
Agreed, the D7000 and W1000X have the best finishes I've seen on any wood 'phones. I also really like the Japanese Cherry cupped ATH phones.
post #10 of 564/1/11 at 1:44ampost #11 of 564/1/11 at 12:10pmThread Starterpost #12 of 564/1/11 at 12:38pmpost #13 of 564/1/11 at 12:58pmQuote:
Oh man, bravo, I think I just got trolled lol, good show :)post #14 of 564/1/11 at 1:00pm
- Vote: Best Looking Wooden Headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 31 seconds ago
- › New launch - iFi audio iDEFENDER3.0 37 seconds ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 45 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Aristaeus VS Blue Hawaii 2 minutes ago
- › HD Tracks is so bad. 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW Headphone Lounge Thread 3 minutes ago
- › E-MU Wooden Series Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by Cinder
- › Remax RM-800MD by Zelda
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by peter123
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Obery
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by Delance26
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...