I want a headphone that looks good, not one that sounds good. Vote for your favorite wooden headphone and I promise to buy whichever is the most popular. Thanx. Remember: Looks count, sound doesn't, so don't bother me with nonsense on that. Thanx again.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productATH-W1000Xtagged by System, 4/5/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphonestagged by System, 4/4/11
- productDenon AH-D7000 - Headphonestagged by System, 4/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/4/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/4/11
- productSennheiser Orpheus HE-90tagged by System, 4/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Next best heaphones to HD 800 using a NuForce icon HDP Last post on 9/26/11 at 9:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Cost VS. SQ Improvement Last post on 9/18/11 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need headphones for ~600$ Last post on 11/15/11 at 6:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyer T1 vs ATH W1000x vs Ultrasone Edition 8 Palladium vs D7000 comparisons coming shortly.. Last post on 3/14/12 at 5:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Cans suggestion that meets these criteria? Last post on 6/18/11 at 3:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Vote: Best Looking Wooden Headphonepost #1 of 493/31/11 at 10:07pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 493/31/11 at 10:10pmpost #3 of 493/31/11 at 10:12pmpost #4 of 493/31/11 at 10:13pm
Go buy some Justin Bieber beats and show them to all your friends, that's sure to make you cool.
On a more serious note, most superficial thing I've ever heard (not judging :) )post #5 of 493/31/11 at 10:14pmpost #6 of 493/31/11 at 10:22pm
Sounds like you want yourself an HP3000. I'd REALLY like to see everyone vote for it, just so you'd have to wander to the ends of the earth trying to buy something that sounds like listening to a ham radio through a blanket.Quote:post #7 of 493/31/11 at 11:12pm
Since you have no price listed, I reccommend the sennheiser HE90. there's one on e-bay right now, that comes with an amp.
anything headphile is usually good.
Most of the AT woodies are pretty. I like the w1000x best, I think.
Also, apparantly, I can't post at ALL in opera, and with firefox, I can't use the past feature (I was going to rescue the text of my lost post with it, but that didn't work) I am NOT downloading another webborwser on this computer just to view headfi with.post #8 of 493/31/11 at 11:14pmpost #9 of 493/31/11 at 11:47pm
Agreed, the D7000 and W1000X have the best finishes I've seen on any wood 'phones. I also really like the Japanese Cherry cupped ATH phones.
post #10 of 494/1/11 at 1:44ampost #11 of 494/1/11 at 12:10pmThread Starterpost #12 of 494/1/11 at 12:38pmpost #13 of 494/1/11 at 12:58pmQuote:
Oh man, bravo, I think I just got trolled lol, good show :)post #14 of 494/1/11 at 1:00pm
- Vote: Best Looking Wooden Headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 43 seconds ago
- › Whisky-fi 47 seconds ago
- › FiiO E12 or E17? 1 minute ago
- › Ultra-Fi DAC41(The new version of the dBaudiolabs Tranquility SE) 1 minute ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 2 minutes ago
- › **WTB LYR 2 conus** 3 minutes ago
- › Another price drop FS or FT Etymotic HF5 4 minutes ago
- › Any opinions / reviews on the Allnic HPA5000? 4 minutes ago
- › German MAESTRO - Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Don't like big "Sennheiser" word on 600\650 headband? Erase it! 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)