I don't think a scam is the issue - I have ordered from APS before, and received my product very quickly. I think they are having internal delays, but from past experience I believe that we will receive our orders... eventually.
Related Forum Threads
- APureSound Cables Last post on 7/9/12 at 1:18pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Impedance Adapters/Cables | Explained & Listed Last post on 1/15/15 at 10:07am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Audeze EL-8 vs AudioQuest NightHawk "Battle of the Upper Middle Class?" Last post on 3/14/15 at 7:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 Last post on Today at 12:51 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can i use a 2.5mm male to 3.5mm female adapter for a pair of ath m40xs Last post on 11/15/14 at 9:28am in Headphones (full-size)
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one word comes...
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank LH Labs for providing me with a review sample of GeekOut in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought I was done with my round of portable USB...
I have owned these headphones for about a week. The sounds quality is great but I'm not sure if I can wear these longer than 1 hour. My ears get way too warm. Would love a bit more airflow.
- Hi End Cables
APURESOUND Complaint Thread (Customers with outstanding items or money ONLY) - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
why dont they just take down their site? they have no interest in keeping contact with us, I've wasted time writing them emails that go ignored. i've never seen a company with such disrespect of their customers.
Just to join in, I ordered a cable for my Etymotic ER4P in August this year, paid 8 August $205 by Paypal, and I still am to receive the cable :( I really would prefer a refund by now, frankly, as my confidence has gone down, and I have in fact been looking at sites to reclaim money from third parties. If I knew when it would be coming, it would already be different, although 4,5 month is too long by any count in my opinion, certainly when paid up-front. It looks like a recurring problem.
This is long past ridiculous.
It's been over six months since I was told I'd receive my replacement cable in < 2 weeks. Does anyone live nearby in TX who can go knock on their door and find out what's going on? Or who can serve a court document? I'm tempted to just go for local-jurisdiction small claims summary judgment. Maybe someone will answer their emails then.
Kensei, I agree. Does it help to join forces here? I'm more than happy to do so. I've invested $205 only to receive two apologetic emails. And that was a long time ago.
I did find an address online, which I guess is necessary for this action.
- APURESOUND Complaint Thread (Customers with outstanding items or money ONLY)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 39 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Abyss Amp Battle Royal! 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 6 minutes ago
- › Best closed headphone + AMP for $1000? Help! 7 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 7 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Mentor debut in Tokyo e-earphone festival 7 minutes ago
- › Corny Jokes - the more the merrier 8 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 9 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 10 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › SKULLCANDY SLYR Circumaural Headset by ChromiumCola
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2