I don't think a scam is the issue - I have ordered from APS before, and received my product very quickly. I think they are having internal delays, but from past experience I believe that we will receive our orders... eventually.
Related Forum Threads
- APureSound Cables Last post on 7/9/12 at 1:18pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Impedance Adapters/Cables | Explained & Listed Last post on 8/16/14 at 4:48am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- How on earth do I stop breaking my cables?? (Which IEM cable has the BEST build quality?) Last post on Yesterday at 11:34 pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Audeze LCD-2 Rev. 2 (Rosewood) with Leather Headband Last post on 7/9/13 at 6:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Audio Newbie Cable issues Last post on 1/1/13 at 4:46pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok...
- Hi End Cables
APURESOUND Complaint Thread (Customers with outstanding items or money ONLY) - Page 3
why dont they just take down their site? they have no interest in keeping contact with us, I've wasted time writing them emails that go ignored. i've never seen a company with such disrespect of their customers.
Just to join in, I ordered a cable for my Etymotic ER4P in August this year, paid 8 August $205 by Paypal, and I still am to receive the cable :( I really would prefer a refund by now, frankly, as my confidence has gone down, and I have in fact been looking at sites to reclaim money from third parties. If I knew when it would be coming, it would already be different, although 4,5 month is too long by any count in my opinion, certainly when paid up-front. It looks like a recurring problem.
This is long past ridiculous.
It's been over six months since I was told I'd receive my replacement cable in < 2 weeks. Does anyone live nearby in TX who can go knock on their door and find out what's going on? Or who can serve a court document? I'm tempted to just go for local-jurisdiction small claims summary judgment. Maybe someone will answer their emails then.
Kensei, I agree. Does it help to join forces here? I'm more than happy to do so. I've invested $205 only to receive two apologetic emails. And that was a long time ago.
I did find an address online, which I guess is necessary for this action.
- APURESOUND Complaint Thread (Customers with outstanding items or money ONLY)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 41 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 2 minutes ago
- › HE-560 With 901 DAP - Questions?? 2 minutes ago
- › History of the AKG K1000? 3 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 3 minutes ago
- › High-end Headphone Decision 4 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio 5 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 6 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)