I don't think a scam is the issue - I have ordered from APS before, and received my product very quickly. I think they are having internal delays, but from past experience I believe that we will receive our orders... eventually.
Related Forum Threads
- APureSound Cables Last post on 7/9/12 at 1:18pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Impedance Adapters/Cables | Explained & Listed Last post on 1/15/15 at 10:07am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Audeze EL-8 vs AudioQuest NightHawk "Battle of the Upper Middle Class?" Last post on 1/28/15 at 3:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 Last post on Today at 12:25 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can i use a 2.5mm male to 3.5mm female adapter for a pair of ath m40xs Last post on 11/15/14 at 9:28am in Headphones (full-size)
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
These have been part of my set-up for about 2 months. The set-up has consisted mainly of: Phonitor 2 fed by a Mdac or Dacmagic (Main Rig) Portable use saw it used with a NuForce Udac Gaming...
Experience with Customer Service In case you want to see a video review, search youtube for "Jaybird Real time Review" and my video should be first on the list. I'm going to start by saying...
Just bought it over two months ago. It really added another dimension to the sound of music played in my macbook (since I used to listen to my itunes using the headphone jack) I notice details in...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Scott Byrer, Director of Marketing at Master & Dynamic for...
Package & Build: FiiO X3 comes in a nice box with adapter and micro USB cable, as well as a nice soft silicone sleeve to protect the player. It is built very nicely, has some retro touch to it...
- Hi End Cables
APURESOUND Complaint Thread (Customers with outstanding items or money ONLY) - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
why dont they just take down their site? they have no interest in keeping contact with us, I've wasted time writing them emails that go ignored. i've never seen a company with such disrespect of their customers.
Just to join in, I ordered a cable for my Etymotic ER4P in August this year, paid 8 August $205 by Paypal, and I still am to receive the cable :( I really would prefer a refund by now, frankly, as my confidence has gone down, and I have in fact been looking at sites to reclaim money from third parties. If I knew when it would be coming, it would already be different, although 4,5 month is too long by any count in my opinion, certainly when paid up-front. It looks like a recurring problem.
This is long past ridiculous.
It's been over six months since I was told I'd receive my replacement cable in < 2 weeks. Does anyone live nearby in TX who can go knock on their door and find out what's going on? Or who can serve a court document? I'm tempted to just go for local-jurisdiction small claims summary judgment. Maybe someone will answer their emails then.
Kensei, I agree. Does it help to join forces here? I'm more than happy to do so. I've invested $205 only to receive two apologetic emails. And that was a long time ago.
I did find an address online, which I guess is necessary for this action.
- APURESOUND Complaint Thread (Customers with outstanding items or money ONLY)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 33 seconds ago
- › Do I need a DAC? 55 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions,... 57 seconds ago
- › New full-sized headphone to get the best out of my Fiio X1 ( and... 1 minute ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sony has new headphones, MDR-1R 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 4 minutes ago
- › 3D printed closed headphones with HD800 driver 7 minutes ago
- › Looking for new headphones under $250 8 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by CJ09
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by ActiveTechREV
- › Maverick Audio TubeMagic D1 Plus DAC by lalojimenez
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by thatBeatsguy
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by Tail
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Airwin
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3