I don't think a scam is the issue - I have ordered from APS before, and received my product very quickly. I think they are having internal delays, but from past experience I believe that we will receive our orders... eventually.
Related Forum Threads
- APureSound Cables Last post on 7/9/12 at 1:18pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Impedance Adapters/Cables | Explained & Listed Last post on 8/13/15 at 9:52am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Cabledyne reference copper xlr, 2-meter Last post on 5/21/15 at 7:42am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Audeze EL-8 vs AudioQuest NightHawk "Battle of the Upper Middle Class?" Last post on 8/11/15 at 1:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 1:04am in Headphones (full-size)
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 8/24/15
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
So these headphones only came-in for me three days ago. I got them used on Amazon for $240, and have listened to them about 10 hours a day (seriously) since I got them, for a total of over 30...
Before I start this review, I would like to thank Creative for sending out a Roar 2 unit to me. I’m quite surprised myself that prior to this, I had never heard a Creative product before, despite...
The Rockmaster OE (along with its sister product the Rockmaster IE) is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this...
The Rockmaster IE is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this by selecting OEM manufacturers and customizing the...
About Me I am in my fifties and have loved music and music equipment all my life. From about 8 years old, I had my first exposure to my mother’s reel to reel tape recorder. A few years later, I...
- Hi End Cables
APURESOUND Complaint Thread (Customers with outstanding items or money ONLY) - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
why dont they just take down their site? they have no interest in keeping contact with us, I've wasted time writing them emails that go ignored. i've never seen a company with such disrespect of their customers.
Just to join in, I ordered a cable for my Etymotic ER4P in August this year, paid 8 August $205 by Paypal, and I still am to receive the cable :( I really would prefer a refund by now, frankly, as my confidence has gone down, and I have in fact been looking at sites to reclaim money from third parties. If I knew when it would be coming, it would already be different, although 4,5 month is too long by any count in my opinion, certainly when paid up-front. It looks like a recurring problem.
This is long past ridiculous.
It's been over six months since I was told I'd receive my replacement cable in < 2 weeks. Does anyone live nearby in TX who can go knock on their door and find out what's going on? Or who can serve a court document? I'm tempted to just go for local-jurisdiction small claims summary judgment. Maybe someone will answer their emails then.
Kensei, I agree. Does it help to join forces here? I'm more than happy to do so. I've invested $205 only to receive two apologetic emails. And that was a long time ago.
I did find an address online, which I guess is necessary for this action.
- APURESOUND Complaint Thread (Customers with outstanding items or money ONLY)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 29 seconds ago
- › The Seattle accent 2 minutes ago
- › Reviewers wanted - Sound Blaster products 2 minutes ago
- › in-ear headphones--help deciding among these 4 (music likes and... 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 5 minutes ago
- › Smartphone vs. mp3 player? 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 7 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 7 minutes ago
- › V-MODA CROSSFADE WIRELESS: Exclusive Pre-Sale $150 Voucher, Video,... 7 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by hakushondaimao
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by goodyfresh
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Encore RockMaster IE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2