- 1,594 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: City by the bay
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by System, 3/30/11
- categoryCablestagged by System, 3/30/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 3/30/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 3/30/11
Related Forum Threads
- Newbie needs help finding circumaurals Last post on 7/31/12 at 6:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me find a new pair of over-ear headphones! Last post on 10/5/12 at 2:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Another one of THOSE threads (help) Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice on a new open and closed headphone Last post on 7/5/12 at 7:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Things that make you SMILE Last post on 6/6/12 at 10:36am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
Want something a bit better sounding than your cell phone, with the ability to carry your whole lossless music collection? Enter, Sony Walkman NW-A35. This new release from Sony features five...
Introduction Reviewer Introduction Product Introduction Technical Specifications Sound Quality Signature Overview Sound...
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
AKG Q701 in GREEN. question for you owners out there.post #1 of 683/29/11 at 1:11pmThread StarterDoes the green look good in person? Are the cups metal? Are both cables it comes with in green? Can you post a few good pictures? Thank you!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 683/29/11 at 2:56pmI do not own them, but I tried them at a store. The salesman said that both cables are in lime green. I said they're ugly, but he argued it's the best looking headphone yet (especially all green).
I think the cups are made of plastic, but I'm not 100% sure. Metal would weigh too much.post #3 of 683/29/11 at 9:22pmThread Starterpost #4 of 683/30/11 at 8:09pmpost #5 of 683/30/11 at 8:38pmThread StarterCan someone please put up some good pictures of green version? I am itching to get one, but still a little on the fence with the green. Perhaps a white one? Real pictures would be nice.post #6 of 683/30/11 at 8:44pmpost #7 of 683/30/11 at 8:48pmThread Starterpost #8 of 683/31/11 at 1:29am
Your google-fu is weak, more images if you follow the link below the 2 photos I posted.
Edited by khaos974 - 3/31/11 at 1:31ampost #9 of 683/31/11 at 5:35ampost #10 of 683/31/11 at 10:03ampost #11 of 683/31/11 at 11:45ampost #12 of 683/31/11 at 12:25pmpost #13 of 683/31/11 at 4:11pmThread StarterWhen and saw the White one in person today. The earpads seems to be softer than the K702 and there is a soft mesh over the drivers. I remember the K702 didn't have that nice soft mesh screen. Am I wrong?post #14 of 683/31/11 at 6:18pm
Thanks for the laugh rhythmdevils. I've had a pretty bad day today....and your post was just what I need.post #15 of 683/31/11 at 6:31pmQuote:
No problem buddy! It's a quite serious matter though because if the Q701 makes Quincy's mixes, as he said, sound like he always wanted them to sound, then the stereo image must be reversed, so all these years we've been listening to his recordings with L/R backwards!
I wonder if that's a common problem for recording engineers- mixing up L and R. Maybe he's color blind or something and put the RCA jacks on the wrong way.
- AKG Q701 in GREEN. question for you owners out there.
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › COMING SOON: Cayin N3 Hi-Res DAP with AKM4490 DAC, apt-X Bluetooth,... just now
- › iBasso PB3 Mockingbird Portable Balanced Headphone Amplifier 1 second ago
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 18 seconds ago
- › TOTL HP Shootout 2: Abyss, HEK, HEX, HD800S, HD800 Heavy Mod, HD800... 45 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - Newer Thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones vs Speakers -- an Inconvenient Truth 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear