- 1,594 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: City by the bay
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by System, 3/30/11
- categoryCablestagged by System, 3/30/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 3/30/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 3/30/11
Related Forum Threads
- Newbie needs help finding circumaurals Last post on 7/31/12 at 6:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me find a new pair of over-ear headphones! Last post on 10/5/12 at 2:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Another one of THOSE threads (help) Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice on a new open and closed headphone Last post on 7/5/12 at 7:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Things that make you SMILE Last post on 6/6/12 at 10:36am in Headphones (full-size)
Hi End Cables
Last edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
iBasso IT03 [1xDD 2xBA] Introduction: the mission statement of the company iBasso is “To capture the essence of music for all to enjoy” On their Facebook banner it also reads “We...
In 1976 two engineering students at Cambridge University with a passion for electronics and music founded Amplification and Recording Cambridge (Arcam). In 1988 they produced the first...
Very detailed quality sound . I am able to find details which missed before. Details with layer and staging. Staging and positioning isn't huge or odd. But I can feel it in my head when listening...
Disclaimer Firstly, I would like to thank the 1More team for giving these to me for the purpose of this review. All impressions will be made from as much as an objective standpoint as possible....
This is a review of the Advanced AcousticWerkes Nebula 2 IEM’s. The Advanced AcousticWerkes (AAW) Nebula 2 was sent to me from MusicTeck who is the authorized dealer in the US for AWW. A big...
AKG Q701 in GREEN. question for you owners out there.post #1 of 683/29/11 at 1:11pmThread StarterDoes the green look good in person? Are the cups metal? Are both cables it comes with in green? Can you post a few good pictures? Thank you!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 683/29/11 at 2:56pmI do not own them, but I tried them at a store. The salesman said that both cables are in lime green. I said they're ugly, but he argued it's the best looking headphone yet (especially all green).
I think the cups are made of plastic, but I'm not 100% sure. Metal would weigh too much.post #3 of 683/29/11 at 9:22pmThread Starterpost #4 of 683/30/11 at 8:09pmpost #5 of 683/30/11 at 8:38pmThread StarterCan someone please put up some good pictures of green version? I am itching to get one, but still a little on the fence with the green. Perhaps a white one? Real pictures would be nice.post #6 of 683/30/11 at 8:44pmpost #7 of 683/30/11 at 8:48pmThread Starterpost #8 of 683/31/11 at 1:29am
Your google-fu is weak, more images if you follow the link below the 2 photos I posted.
Edited by khaos974 - 3/31/11 at 1:31ampost #9 of 683/31/11 at 5:35ampost #10 of 683/31/11 at 10:03ampost #11 of 683/31/11 at 11:45ampost #12 of 683/31/11 at 12:25pmpost #13 of 683/31/11 at 4:11pmThread StarterWhen and saw the White one in person today. The earpads seems to be softer than the K702 and there is a soft mesh over the drivers. I remember the K702 didn't have that nice soft mesh screen. Am I wrong?post #14 of 683/31/11 at 6:18pm
Thanks for the laugh rhythmdevils. I've had a pretty bad day today....and your post was just what I need.post #15 of 683/31/11 at 6:31pmQuote:
No problem buddy! It's a quite serious matter though because if the Q701 makes Quincy's mixes, as he said, sound like he always wanted them to sound, then the stereo image must be reversed, so all these years we've been listening to his recordings with L/R backwards!
I wonder if that's a common problem for recording engineers- mixing up L and R. Maybe he's color blind or something and put the RCA jacks on the wrong way.
- AKG Q701 in GREEN. question for you owners out there.
- Headphone Impedance
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 second ago
- › Gustard X20 DAC 49 seconds ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 51 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 3 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser debuts a bunch of new headphones at IFA 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 6 minutes ago
- › iBasso IT03 by jon parker
- › Arcam irDAC-II - DAC, Headphone Amp, Bluetooth Streamer by crabdog
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by dubbcd
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...