- 1,594 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: City by the bay
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by System, 3/30/11
- categoryCablestagged by System, 3/30/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 3/30/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 3/30/11
Related Forum Threads
- Newbie needs help finding circumaurals Last post on 7/31/12 at 6:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me find a new pair of over-ear headphones! Last post on 10/5/12 at 2:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Another one of THOSE threads (help) Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice on a new open and closed headphone Last post on 7/5/12 at 7:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Things that make you SMILE Last post on 6/6/12 at 10:36am in Headphones (full-size)
Hi End Cables
Last edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First of all, I'd like to thank Burson Audio for giving me this opportunity. I really mean it. Secondly, this is my first review what so ever so please bear that in mind :) . I got home one...
Inside the box Besides the headphone's being neatly folded inside of the box, they give you an manual and two cables. The first cable is an USB cable which is used to charge the battery inside of...
For larger images - please click individual photosINTRODUCTIONThis was the 2nd round of the HifiMan review tour of the two new DAPs in their portfolio. I posted the review of the SuperMini earlier...
Linking Mart/Agptek kindly sent me their latest Lossless Media player for review. External Features The first thing that strikes you about this player is its sheer weight and feeling of solidity...
Over the past few weeks I have tried out quite a few over-ear bluetooth headphones in a mad search for the ‘ultimate’ bluetooth headphone. I have tried the Bose QC35’s, V-Moda Crossfade Wireless...
AKG Q701 in GREEN. question for you owners out there.post #1 of 683/29/11 at 1:11pmThread StarterDoes the green look good in person? Are the cups metal? Are both cables it comes with in green? Can you post a few good pictures? Thank you!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 683/29/11 at 2:56pmI do not own them, but I tried them at a store. The salesman said that both cables are in lime green. I said they're ugly, but he argued it's the best looking headphone yet (especially all green).
I think the cups are made of plastic, but I'm not 100% sure. Metal would weigh too much.post #3 of 683/29/11 at 9:22pmThread Starterpost #4 of 683/30/11 at 8:09pmpost #5 of 683/30/11 at 8:38pmThread StarterCan someone please put up some good pictures of green version? I am itching to get one, but still a little on the fence with the green. Perhaps a white one? Real pictures would be nice.post #6 of 683/30/11 at 8:44pmpost #7 of 683/30/11 at 8:48pmThread Starterpost #8 of 683/31/11 at 1:29am
Your google-fu is weak, more images if you follow the link below the 2 photos I posted.
Edited by khaos974 - 3/31/11 at 1:31ampost #9 of 683/31/11 at 5:35ampost #10 of 683/31/11 at 10:03ampost #11 of 683/31/11 at 11:45ampost #12 of 683/31/11 at 12:25pmpost #13 of 683/31/11 at 4:11pmThread StarterWhen and saw the White one in person today. The earpads seems to be softer than the K702 and there is a soft mesh over the drivers. I remember the K702 didn't have that nice soft mesh screen. Am I wrong?post #14 of 683/31/11 at 6:18pm
Thanks for the laugh rhythmdevils. I've had a pretty bad day today....and your post was just what I need.post #15 of 683/31/11 at 6:31pmQuote:
No problem buddy! It's a quite serious matter though because if the Q701 makes Quincy's mixes, as he said, sound like he always wanted them to sound, then the stereo image must be reversed, so all these years we've been listening to his recordings with L/R backwards!
I wonder if that's a common problem for recording engineers- mixing up L and R. Maybe he's color blind or something and put the RCA jacks on the wrong way.
- AKG Q701 in GREEN. question for you owners out there.
- Headphone Impedance
- › The Fiio A5 thread: an upgrade of E12A, MUSES02+LME49600, 800mW,... 54 seconds ago
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon 57 seconds ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 1 minute ago
- › WTB ZMF Blackwood (T50RP MKiii variant) 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 2 minutes ago
- › Amp for AKG K501 2 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by peter123
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Obery
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by Delance26
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by d8n0g
- › Bluedio T3 Plus (Turbine 3rd) Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...