- 33 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 3/29/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 3/29/11
Related Forum Threads
- Choosing new IEMs, upgrade from Klipsch S4s Last post on 9/11/12 at 5:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- best headphones @ best buy for $80-$120ish Last post on 11/15/11 at 2:10pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions for IEM under $100 (for electronic music) Last post on 9/25/11 at 11:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MDREX310LP vs Klipsch S4 vs Sennheisser CX 485 vs Shure SE 215 ---Best IEM???? Last post on 9/15/11 at 2:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HiFiMAN RE-ZERO suitable for me? *updated with five possible contenders* Last post on 9/9/11 at 8:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Best in-ear phones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
"Best" is only what you think sounds good to you. There are lots of different phones out there -- bass-y, balanced, muddy, clear, treble-y, etc.
You probably should read |joker|'s big 158 IEMs compared thread. IEMs are grouped by price range, so you can look in your range and read descriptions of the sound and quality of many phones.
^ I disagree with that, the best of anything is most likely going to be super expensive. :P
but ya, check out jokers topic for the best bang for your buck sets
I said that because he qualified his "best" as needing to be in the $80-120 range.
- Best in-ear phones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › UpTone Audio USB REGEN 31 seconds ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 31 seconds ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+ SS Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post... 55 seconds ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › New headphones for hip hop and electronic music 2 minutes ago
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3