- 33 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 3/29/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 3/29/11
Related Forum Threads
- Choosing new IEMs, upgrade from Klipsch S4s Last post on 9/11/12 at 5:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- best headphones @ best buy for $80-$120ish Last post on 11/15/11 at 2:10pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions for IEM under $100 (for electronic music) Last post on 9/25/11 at 11:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MDREX310LP vs Klipsch S4 vs Sennheisser CX 485 vs Shure SE 215 ---Best IEM???? Last post on 9/15/11 at 2:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HiFiMAN RE-ZERO suitable for me? *updated with five possible contenders* Last post on 9/9/11 at 8:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Best in-ear phones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
"Best" is only what you think sounds good to you. There are lots of different phones out there -- bass-y, balanced, muddy, clear, treble-y, etc.
You probably should read |joker|'s big 158 IEMs compared thread. IEMs are grouped by price range, so you can look in your range and read descriptions of the sound and quality of many phones.
^ I disagree with that, the best of anything is most likely going to be super expensive. :P
but ya, check out jokers topic for the best bang for your buck sets
I said that because he qualified his "best" as needing to be in the $80-120 range.
- Best in-ear phones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 3 minutes ago
- › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! 4 minutes ago
- › New post window only displays raw HTML 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)