Let me first say I apologize for making this post. Ive searched for a couple of hours through countless threads but I work 70 hours a week and simply don't have the time to continue searching. I own Beyerdynamic dt880's 250ohm headphones. Im looking for a plug and play Amp/Dac combo to use with my Ipod and Xbox 360. I dont have the time really to fiddle with tube rolling and Im not expecting the world from a 350 combo setup. Just something that sounds better than it does now (which is awful). Ive found Audio-Gd and Maverick D1 to be front runners. Forgive me. Thank you.
Related Forum Threads
- Is the iBasso d4 worth double the price tag of the NuForce Icon Mobile? Last post on 12/30/10 at 7:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- DAC/AMP Question. HD-25-ii Last post on 5/11/10 at 1:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Looking for a DAC and an AMP! Last post on 2/20/10 at 2:42am in Portable Headphone Amps
- noob question about amps. Last post on 8/27/12 at 11:22am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Neutral Amp/DAC?? Last post on 6/20/12 at 7:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Edited on 11/14/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
Introduction The ASG-2 is Aurisonics' second (official) foray into the world of iems. The guys over at Aurisonics cater primarily to the music professional crowd, and their products are...
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
Introduction In the past 2 years VentureCraft has been successfully creating amps and DAC/Amp packaged components with their GD-03, Go-DAP 4.0 for iPhone 4(s), and Go-DAP X for their...
A friend of mine needed a new headphone, which was cheap, closed and good sounding. I said to him, dream on friend it will be very tough to find a headphone with those criteria. But then after...
- Headphone Impedance
Amp+Dac under 350
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Try looking under the Head Gear section, I found a few You'd like but more than Your to pay! Yulong, Headroom, Nu-Force to name a few. Save some more if You can and go for better quality, like $350. is anything to sneeze at! I Hope You find something You like.
- Amp+Dac under 350
- › The AKG K550 Appreciation/Discussion Thread! 1 second ago
- › Audio Technica ATH- ES 10 Appreciation Thread!! 2 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 2 minutes ago
- › RSA SR71b, quad mono balanced. img. 1 & 17 Review pg 32, 34, 68,... 3 minutes ago
- › WTB: LCD3 Pads 3 minutes ago
- › Logitech ue 6000, Monster Inspiration or V-Moda crossfade Lp2? 3 minutes ago
- › The Playstation 4 4 minutes ago
- › HM-901 5 minutes ago
- › The BEST-LOOKING Headphones 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe