Let me first say I apologize for making this post. Ive searched for a couple of hours through countless threads but I work 70 hours a week and simply don't have the time to continue searching. I own Beyerdynamic dt880's 250ohm headphones. Im looking for a plug and play Amp/Dac combo to use with my Ipod and Xbox 360. I dont have the time really to fiddle with tube rolling and Im not expecting the world from a 350 combo setup. Just something that sounds better than it does now (which is awful). Ive found Audio-Gd and Maverick D1 to be front runners. Forgive me. Thank you.
- categoryAmp DACstagged by System, 3/29/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 3/29/11
- brandHeadRoomtagged by System, 3/29/11
- brandNuForcetagged by System, 3/29/11
- productNuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 3/29/11
- brandYulongtagged by System, 3/29/11
Related Forum Threads
- Is the iBasso d4 worth double the price tag of the NuForce Icon Mobile? Last post on 12/30/10 at 7:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- DAC/AMP Question. HD-25-ii Last post on 5/11/10 at 1:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Looking for a DAC and an AMP! Last post on 2/20/10 at 2:42am in Portable Headphone Amps
- noob question about amps. Last post on 8/27/12 at 11:22am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Neutral Amp/DAC?? Last post on 6/20/12 at 7:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
- Headphone Impedance
Amp+Dac under 350
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Try looking under the Head Gear section, I found a few You'd like but more than Your to pay! Yulong, Headroom, Nu-Force to name a few. Save some more if You can and go for better quality, like $350. is anything to sneeze at! I Hope You find something You like.
- Amp+Dac under 350
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Bass friendly headphones for electronic music to compliment... 1 minute ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 2 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › I got kicked out of Stereo Exchange 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Portable on-ear for use on daily commute 4 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)