Wanted to pick up some more tips for my CK10's, and didn't know what I should be looking for. Will the Comply's for the CK7's work? What kinds are good to pair with these IEM's? Are custom molded ear pieces worthwhile, or do they not offer a sufficient seal?
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 3/28/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-CK7 Titanium Earphonestagged by System, 3/28/11
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 3/28/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/28/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'm going to try some customs... Last post on 6/19/12 at 7:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- CIEM(s) with CK10-Type Sound Signature? Last post on 6/12/12 at 8:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? Last post on Yesterday at 8:39 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- CK10 + ER-4 = UE700 custom IEM project + drivers. Last post on 11/16/11 at 3:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Replacement tips for ATH-CK10? Last post on 6/14/11 at 9:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Here we go again. It seems like every other review I've done lately has been on some product from this up-and-coming company that is making a name for itself. Luckily for us, this IEM from...
I tested it with Dr.Chesky's Binaural album and Depeche Mode flacs. What I like most is of course bass response..it is more than enough, maybe a bit exaggerated, aggressive. Overall, I am...
I used this sound card for 5 years. It replaced that time my previous card M-Audio Audiophile 2496. As far as I know at present (2014/2015) it is not possible to buy this card as new in Europe....
So I got these real cheap, I thought what the heck for $15 I can't go wrong.....I was wrong. Well they are listenable, I hardly call them a gaming headphone besides the mic built in, explosions...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Tips for AT CK10's
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I will look into the CK10 appreciation thread. I personally like monster triflanges because it's easier to take them off my ears with them and the comfort/isolation is good.
do you mean cut off one third of the monster tri flange? If that's true, which part?
Sounds hawt! I'll be getting 2 pairs in 2 weeks time and keep that in mind =D
depends on the size of your ears. i personally cut off the top, smallest part.
If you enjoy foamies, I recommend the Comply T-130 in black of course. They have a wider nozzle than the T-100. And I feel increase soundstage and bass, while reducing the hot nature of the ck-10's treble. They were made for the PFE but fit on the AT's just fine.
Awesome, that's exactly what I was looking for. How do you clean those? H2O2?
I'm spoiled . I always buy six at a time and just replace them. But yes you can use hydrogen peroxide to clean them. Though every time I've done so, they never retain their pliable nature.
About how long does a set last? I wear them almost every day for varying lengths of time; sometimes gym, but mostly home/work. Once they're in, I prefer to leave them in. And I generally will qtip with a bit of water before I put them in.
I replace each set every month or so depending on the usage of each earphone...YMMV. Love the blacks though. Don't show as much wear and wax deposits as the greys do, thus longer wear periods.
- Tips for AT CK10's
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New To Head Fi 51 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 5 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 7 minutes ago
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)