Wanted to pick up some more tips for my CK10's, and didn't know what I should be looking for. Will the Comply's for the CK7's work? What kinds are good to pair with these IEM's? Are custom molded ear pieces worthwhile, or do they not offer a sufficient seal?
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 3/28/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-CK7 Titanium Earphonestagged by System, 3/28/11
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 3/28/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/28/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'm going to try some customs... Last post on 6/19/12 at 7:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- CIEM(s) with CK10-Type Sound Signature? Last post on 6/12/12 at 8:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? Last post on Yesterday at 9:25 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- CK10 + ER-4 = UE700 custom IEM project + drivers. Last post on 11/16/11 at 3:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Replacement tips for ATH-CK10? Last post on 6/14/11 at 9:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
They look cheap. The "silver" plastic is very bad taste. They are also too big to go around, unless you are one of those guys who like to show themselves with headphones bigger than their...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Tips for AT CK10's
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I will look into the CK10 appreciation thread. I personally like monster triflanges because it's easier to take them off my ears with them and the comfort/isolation is good.
do you mean cut off one third of the monster tri flange? If that's true, which part?
Sounds hawt! I'll be getting 2 pairs in 2 weeks time and keep that in mind =D
depends on the size of your ears. i personally cut off the top, smallest part.
If you enjoy foamies, I recommend the Comply T-130 in black of course. They have a wider nozzle than the T-100. And I feel increase soundstage and bass, while reducing the hot nature of the ck-10's treble. They were made for the PFE but fit on the AT's just fine.
Awesome, that's exactly what I was looking for. How do you clean those? H2O2?
I'm spoiled . I always buy six at a time and just replace them. But yes you can use hydrogen peroxide to clean them. Though every time I've done so, they never retain their pliable nature.
About how long does a set last? I wear them almost every day for varying lengths of time; sometimes gym, but mostly home/work. Once they're in, I prefer to leave them in. And I generally will qtip with a bit of water before I put them in.
I replace each set every month or so depending on the usage of each earphone...YMMV. Love the blacks though. Don't show as much wear and wax deposits as the greys do, thus longer wear periods.
- Tips for AT CK10's
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › STAX SR-009 electrostatic Headphone in mint condition 56 seconds ago
- › Measurements of 7 Sennheiser Headphones Starting With HE90 / HEV90 1 minute ago
- › Favorites in Fiio X1 disappearing.... 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 1/4/2015:... 5 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 5 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 6 minutes ago
- › X1 Custom Firmwares 7 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V2 by Zeejet
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3