Wanted to pick up some more tips for my CK10's, and didn't know what I should be looking for. Will the Comply's for the CK7's work? What kinds are good to pair with these IEM's? Are custom molded ear pieces worthwhile, or do they not offer a sufficient seal?
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 3/28/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-CK7 Titanium Earphonestagged by System, 3/28/11
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 3/28/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/28/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'm going to try some customs... Last post on 6/19/12 at 7:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- CIEM(s) with CK10-Type Sound Signature? Last post on 6/12/12 at 8:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? Last post on 7/9/15 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- CK10 + ER-4 = UE700 custom IEM project + drivers. Last post on 11/16/11 at 3:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Replacement tips for ATH-CK10? Last post on 6/14/11 at 9:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
MEElectronics/MEEaudio Introduction My experience with IEMs is short lived, but I've had fair enough experience to give you proper detailing. I mainly use detachable only, and can report from...
Introduction In audio circles, the word "endgame" generally refers to a headphone or audio chain component that is practically without fault, and performs at a high enough level to...
Would never dreamed of buying a pair of Beats but end up finding a pair for a rock bottom price(1/3 of the normal retail) so I thought what the heck. Just a side note, since they were...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Tips for AT CK10's
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I will look into the CK10 appreciation thread. I personally like monster triflanges because it's easier to take them off my ears with them and the comfort/isolation is good.
do you mean cut off one third of the monster tri flange? If that's true, which part?
Sounds hawt! I'll be getting 2 pairs in 2 weeks time and keep that in mind =D
depends on the size of your ears. i personally cut off the top, smallest part.
If you enjoy foamies, I recommend the Comply T-130 in black of course. They have a wider nozzle than the T-100. And I feel increase soundstage and bass, while reducing the hot nature of the ck-10's treble. They were made for the PFE but fit on the AT's just fine.
Awesome, that's exactly what I was looking for. How do you clean those? H2O2?
I'm spoiled . I always buy six at a time and just replace them. But yes you can use hydrogen peroxide to clean them. Though every time I've done so, they never retain their pliable nature.
About how long does a set last? I wear them almost every day for varying lengths of time; sometimes gym, but mostly home/work. Once they're in, I prefer to leave them in. And I generally will qtip with a bit of water before I put them in.
I replace each set every month or so depending on the usage of each earphone...YMMV. Love the blacks though. Don't show as much wear and wax deposits as the greys do, thus longer wear periods.
- Tips for AT CK10's
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon Now Available 2 minutes ago
- › Help with turtlebeach. 2 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Shield Design Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › Introduction and recommendations for a comfortable and versatile... 5 minutes ago
- › 2015 Central Florida Summer Meet @ LiveSoundWave Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Grado SR225e owner: Sr325e vs PS500e vs RS2e - which way to upgrade? 7 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 9 minutes ago
- › Improving the HD650's 10 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3