Haven't been on the forums in awhile. Why? I've reached audio nirvana with a combination of Senn HD800's, a Woo Audio 22 with Tung Sol 6SN7GT oval plates and Wyred 4 Sound DAC1. It really is something spectacular!
So now for the next challenge. I'd like to get a super portable amp to work with my Ipod or Ipad when I travel by plane, at the beach or catting the lawn. All my music for the Ipod is ripped to 320kb
I am looking for suggestions for a headphone that will satisfy the following:
1) It only needs to drive IEM's
2) Small size, ideal size of an Ipod Touch??
3) Beach worthy
4) Cost $300 or less new, used amps will certainly be a consideration
5) Natural sounding, not colored or bass heavy
6) Battery life 8-12 hours (cross country flights)
Any input on creating a short list of quality amps would be greatly appreciated!