- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 3/28/11
- productSennheiser MM 450 Bluetooth Multimedia Best-of-Breed Headset (Black)tagged by System, 3/28/11
Related Forum Threads
- My Grado SR325e's lost their magic Last post on 2/14/15 at 5:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- FS: Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 2/11/15 at 8:59am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Wa22+HD800 and EDM music? Last post on 2/10/15 at 3:39pm in High-end Audio Forum
- listening perspective Last post on 2/9/15 at 12:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser 800HD: Cleaning and Replacement methods Last post on 2/5/15 at 5:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
Who would have ever thought that cans that cost 20~ bucks could sound pretty good, well some how Superlux did it and this is the result. I have the Presonus HD 7 which is essentially the same...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank AudioQuest for providing me with a review sample of their product in exchange for my honest opinion. No matter how much I enjoy listening to...
Read a number of reviews on this pair of headphones before buying, and was quite surprised that no one mentioned the boxy band ( maybe somewhere around 3.5 - 5k ?? ) of upper mids. some songs...
Sony walkman A-10 review PACKAGING : so simple .. just the player,cable and...
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
An Introduction - Head-Fi TV, Episode 001 - Page 3
post #31 of 105
3/24/11 at 8:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #32 of 105
3/24/11 at 8:12pm
post #33 of 105
3/24/11 at 8:17pm
post #34 of 105
3/24/11 at 9:09pm
post #35 of 105
3/24/11 at 9:27pm
post #36 of 105
3/24/11 at 9:41pm
post #37 of 105
3/24/11 at 10:10pm
I'm subscribing for sure now. About time Head-Fi caters to girls.
Jude looks Filipino to me.
Can't wait to see the next episode.
post #38 of 105
3/24/11 at 10:36pm
post #39 of 105
3/24/11 at 10:45pm
post #40 of 105
3/24/11 at 11:07pm
post #41 of 105
3/25/11 at 12:04am
post #42 of 105
3/25/11 at 12:17am
post #43 of 105
3/25/11 at 12:37am
post #44 of 105
3/25/11 at 3:11am
- An Introduction - Head-Fi TV, Episode 001
Currently, there are 2764 Active Users (449 Members and 2315 Guests)
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for some all around headphones. 4 minutes ago
- › Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015) 4 minutes ago
- › Using a DAP as a DAC for a desktop amp 5 minutes ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally!... 6 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD 681 by Zulkr9
- › AudioQuest DragonFly v1.2 USB DAC by twister6
- › AKG K271 MKII Headphones by 1nfiniti
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by Mmet
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2