- 336 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Humble Home
- Select All Posts By This User
- brandALO Audiotagged by System, 3/29/11
Related Forum Threads
- ALO Audio Copper 22 Balanced to Balanced Cable Last post on 9/11/14 at 10:37am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] Last post on 5/12/14 at 2:23am in High-end Audio Forum
- ALO audio Holiday SALE on now Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:52pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Summer Shop and Studio Six coupon Code !! ALO AUDIO Last post on 7/15/13 at 9:27am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Studio Six - A Reference Headphone Amp from ALO Audio - Now Available! Last post on 7/18/14 at 9:10am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images The formula above in the title simply refers to Sound Quality + Build Quality + Perceived Value. ...
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
ALO Audio Customer Service... - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Terrible customer service with ALO on my end. Bought a 400$ reference cable for my headphones and it's faulty with a short and they want 80$/hr technician to fix it. You'd think at 400$ for a cable they'd provide a lifetime warranty or hell even test there work correctly, it's pretty sad.
you bought it and it was faulty out of the box or you've had some time with it and over time something has gone wrong?
try provide some more information rather than just post how you're feeling about the experience, else it could be unfair bashing on a small business for all we know.
I wanted to chime in on the experience I had with ALO. I went to Portland and had the chance to visit the company personally. I felt rewarded not only with great service, but walked away a little more knowledgeable. And bought their top-of-the-line LOD. The guys that run the company are down to earth and their products are otherworldly. I feel positive that anyone else doing business with them would have the same feeling.
- ALO Audio Customer Service...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 12 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 19 seconds ago
- › In Ears for everyday 1 minute ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 1 minute ago
- › WTB: Burson USB Cable 2 minutes ago
- › Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › Brother in law stubborn and ignorant about headphones 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)