Any word if review units have been shipped out?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Replacement DAC section for NuForce Icon HDP? Last post on 5/3/13 at 9:39pm in Computer Audio
- M-Audio 2496 sound card, do I need a DAC? Last post on 5/22/14 at 11:35am in Computer Audio
- Noob trying to get good sound Last post on 11/16/12 at 3:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC pairing with the Darkstar Last post on 12/23/16 at 8:27pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Musical Fidelity A3.24 vs. Schiit Bifrost Last post on 10/22/12 at 3:32pm in Dedicated Source Components
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
Last edited: 12/16/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
Introduction I have owned these headphones for four years now. These were my first decent pair that I researched before buying. Before this I had just bought inexpensive headphones that happened...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we're going to be checking out a wireless Bluetooth speaker from Archeer, the A320. Archeer sells a pretty wide variety of products like cellphone cases, headphones,...
Introduction – Everyone knows earbuds, those cheap, tinny sounding throwaways included with almost every mp3 player. So then, it may come as a surprise that earbuds are making a comeback and not...
The Oriveti BASIC: A dark and inviting entry-level offering into higher level audio BASIC was provided to me free of charge in exchange for feedback and review -- I am in no way affiliated with...
Focal Utopia By: Dillan Archer Photographs by: Regan Hulvey Introduction I have spent the greater part of my evenings the last few days (and this morning) listening and...
Schiit DACs (Bifrost and Gungnir down, one to go)? The information and anticipation thread. - Page 57post #841 of 33379/27/11 at 12:52pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #842 of 33379/29/11 at 10:53ampost #843 of 33379/29/11 at 5:47pmpost #844 of 33379/29/11 at 5:49pm
I asked Jason about a week ago and he told me that they would not be making any announcements until things were more finalized. However, I do believe that once they clear up all the Bifrost preorders (prob somewhere in the middle of october), then they should be able to focus fully on the two upcoming products and hopefully release some more news.post #845 of 33379/29/11 at 5:58pmpost #846 of 33379/29/11 at 6:48pmpost #847 of 33379/29/11 at 6:53pm
Since Jason has stated that they've had supply issues (with some parts landing just a week or so ago), I'd much rather he spent his time do all he can to be able to ship as many as possible on the 30th. Chill - it'll come.post #848 of 33379/29/11 at 7:52pmQuote:
I totally agree, I'd rather wait for a complete working product without problems, than have them rushing and possibly having problems with the first batches.post #849 of 33379/29/11 at 7:57pm
^ +1. They're a small company who've had success at a level they can hardly have expected. Their priority is surely construction and delivery at this moment. I'm pleased and amazed at the amount of time Jason has taken already to answer questions and keep us posted. And we'll know what we've been waiting for soonpost #850 of 33379/29/11 at 9:08pmpost #851 of 33379/30/11 at 4:50am
We are just about finished September 30 here in Australia. Does anyone have there order status updated to shipped as yet?
Skylab- Do you have your review sample as yet?post #852 of 33379/30/11 at 5:08amQuote:
It's currently 5am on Sept 30 where the Bifrosts are being assembled...I doubt their shipping dept is working quite that early. . Even if they are, the shippers aren't picking up that early.post #853 of 33379/30/11 at 5:17ampost #854 of 33379/30/11 at 6:18ampost #855 of 33379/30/11 at 7:18am
Nobody has their order status updated yet because . . . we need a couple more days, I'm afraid.
In the process of getting ISO9001 certified, our PC board assembly house has been slooooowwww. So the boards are just trickling in. The good news is that it looks like we'll have much better supply than we expected, so we should be able to clear the preorders much more quickly than I thought. But--bottom line--they're shipping next week, not this week.
Sorry for the ongoing delays.
All the best,
- Schiit DACs (Bifrost and Gungnir down, one to go)? The information and anticipation thread.
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Cowon Plenue 2 - Taking it a step further. 24 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 29 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 55 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › AEON, MrSpeakers' New Closed Back Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › SMSL M8A (ES9028Q2M) 3 minutes ago
- › ZMF Ori (Omni) - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 3 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears X Effect Audio Giveaway // 2017 EMPIRE SPRING SALE 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K240 MKII Headphones by Napalmhardcore
- › ARCHEER 25W Bluetooth Home Speakers with Huge Bass and Superior... by B9Scrambler
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by ryanjsoo
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by ustinj
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear