Any word if review units have been shipped out?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Replacement DAC section for NuForce Icon HDP? Last post on 5/3/13 at 9:39pm in Computer Audio
- M-Audio 2496 sound card, do I need a DAC? Last post on 5/22/14 at 11:35am in Computer Audio
- Noob trying to get good sound Last post on 11/16/12 at 3:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC pairing with the Darkstar Last post on 10/29/12 at 11:26pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Musical Fidelity A3.24 vs. Schiit Bifrost Last post on 10/22/12 at 3:32pm in Dedicated Source Components
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
Wonderful headset. Very underrated because razer gets a lot of hate for being mainstream
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
Schiit DACs (Bifrost and Gungnir down, one to go)? The information and anticipation thread. - Page 57
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I asked Jason about a week ago and he told me that they would not be making any announcements until things were more finalized. However, I do believe that once they clear up all the Bifrost preorders (prob somewhere in the middle of october), then they should be able to focus fully on the two upcoming products and hopefully release some more news.
Since Jason has stated that they've had supply issues (with some parts landing just a week or so ago), I'd much rather he spent his time do all he can to be able to ship as many as possible on the 30th. Chill - it'll come.
I totally agree, I'd rather wait for a complete working product without problems, than have them rushing and possibly having problems with the first batches.
^ +1. They're a small company who've had success at a level they can hardly have expected. Their priority is surely construction and delivery at this moment. I'm pleased and amazed at the amount of time Jason has taken already to answer questions and keep us posted. And we'll know what we've been waiting for soon
We are just about finished September 30 here in Australia. Does anyone have there order status updated to shipped as yet?
Skylab- Do you have your review sample as yet?
It's currently 5am on Sept 30 where the Bifrosts are being assembled...I doubt their shipping dept is working quite that early. . Even if they are, the shippers aren't picking up that early.
Nobody has their order status updated yet because . . . we need a couple more days, I'm afraid.
In the process of getting ISO9001 certified, our PC board assembly house has been slooooowwww. So the boards are just trickling in. The good news is that it looks like we'll have much better supply than we expected, so we should be able to clear the preorders much more quickly than I thought. But--bottom line--they're shipping next week, not this week.
Sorry for the ongoing delays.
All the best,
- Schiit DACs (Bifrost and Gungnir down, one to go)? The information and anticipation thread.
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 30 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 46 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 57 seconds ago
- › Westone 4 Appreciation Thread and Reviews (a.k.a. Westone 4 ?) 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › Metrum NOS Hex Flagship DAC 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Havi B6 ! 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)