Any word if review units have been shipped out?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Replacement DAC section for NuForce Icon HDP? Last post on 5/3/13 at 9:39pm in Computer Audio
- M-Audio 2496 sound card, do I need a DAC? Last post on 5/22/14 at 11:35am in Computer Audio
- Noob trying to get good sound Last post on 11/16/12 at 3:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC pairing with the Darkstar Last post on 10/29/12 at 11:26pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Musical Fidelity A3.24 vs. Schiit Bifrost Last post on 10/22/12 at 3:32pm in Dedicated Source Components
SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/770243/soundmagic-e50-e50s-review-by-mark2410 Brief: A middy...
Before I get into my review, some disclosure: I received a free loaner unit as part of a mini North American tour, set up and sponsored by @EmpJ of CTC Audio. I got to keep the unit for a...
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
It was a long time since I orignally intended to write this review as I wanted to check black Velvet in addition to the Crystal velvet I've had. You can find a lot of impression on Head-fi...
Schiit DACs (Bifrost and Gungnir down, one to go)? The information and anticipation thread. - Page 57
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I asked Jason about a week ago and he told me that they would not be making any announcements until things were more finalized. However, I do believe that once they clear up all the Bifrost preorders (prob somewhere in the middle of october), then they should be able to focus fully on the two upcoming products and hopefully release some more news.
Since Jason has stated that they've had supply issues (with some parts landing just a week or so ago), I'd much rather he spent his time do all he can to be able to ship as many as possible on the 30th. Chill - it'll come.
I totally agree, I'd rather wait for a complete working product without problems, than have them rushing and possibly having problems with the first batches.
^ +1. They're a small company who've had success at a level they can hardly have expected. Their priority is surely construction and delivery at this moment. I'm pleased and amazed at the amount of time Jason has taken already to answer questions and keep us posted. And we'll know what we've been waiting for soon
We are just about finished September 30 here in Australia. Does anyone have there order status updated to shipped as yet?
Skylab- Do you have your review sample as yet?
It's currently 5am on Sept 30 where the Bifrosts are being assembled...I doubt their shipping dept is working quite that early. . Even if they are, the shippers aren't picking up that early.
Nobody has their order status updated yet because . . . we need a couple more days, I'm afraid.
In the process of getting ISO9001 certified, our PC board assembly house has been slooooowwww. So the boards are just trickling in. The good news is that it looks like we'll have much better supply than we expected, so we should be able to clear the preorders much more quickly than I thought. But--bottom line--they're shipping next week, not this week.
Sorry for the ongoing delays.
All the best,
- Schiit DACs (Bifrost and Gungnir down, one to go)? The information and anticipation thread.
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 7 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 15 seconds ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2