- 115 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Location: United States, California, Madera
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Replacement DAC section for NuForce Icon HDP? Last post on 5/3/13 at 9:39pm in Computer Audio
- M-Audio 2496 sound card, do I need a DAC? Last post on 5/22/14 at 11:35am in Computer Audio
- Noob trying to get good sound Last post on 11/16/12 at 3:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC pairing with the Darkstar Last post on 10/29/12 at 11:26pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Musical Fidelity A3.24 vs. Schiit Bifrost Last post on 10/22/12 at 3:32pm in Dedicated Source Components
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
Schiit DACs (Bifrost and Gungnir down, one to go)? The information and anticipation thread. - Page 219
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Installed my uber last night. Sounds very bright but it could just need a good burn in.
Can anyone that has both the optical and usb connection explain the main differences sound wise. Is there a loss in clarity or tonal change? Is it worth upgrading to a usb?
LOL Check the Schiit Owners Unite thread rrahman (Keep up with your Schiit man!). We've been raising the price together. It should now be like $50,000 a piece upon release.
However...still a few days before I change-in the uber board and at least a week before I would try the above combo. Taboo/LCD2; Meier Classic/LCD2; Classic/T1 are ahead in the queue.
- Schiit DACs (Bifrost and Gungnir down, one to go)? The information and anticipation thread.
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 44 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Melbourne Head-Fi meet in second half of 2014 3 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 6 minutes ago
- › ATH-M50 upgrade? HELP (urgent) 6 minutes ago
- › HeadRoom Static - Line Level Audio Processor 7 minutes ago
- › WTT for Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100 or other Standalone DAC with... 7 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 10 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)