hmm... maybe bifrost will be the mid DAC and they will name the entry level one Midgard?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Replacement DAC section for NuForce Icon HDP? Last post on 5/3/13 at 9:39pm in Computer Audio
- M-Audio 2496 sound card, do I need a DAC? Last post on 1/5/13 at 11:53pm in Computer Audio
- Noob trying to get good sound Last post on 11/16/12 at 3:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC pairing with the Darkstar Last post on 10/29/12 at 11:26pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Musical Fidelity A3.24 vs. Schiit Bifrost Last post on 10/22/12 at 3:32pm in Dedicated Source Components
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio)
Edited on 5/14/13
I have a review thread comparing the TMA-1 Studio with the Sony MDR-1R, Z1000, Sennheiser Momentum, Logitech UE 6000 and Audio Technica M50...
I have a review thread comparing the Sony 7550, EX1000, XBA-4 and XBA-40...
I have a review thread comparing the Sony EX1000, 7550, XBA-4 and XBA-40...
I have made a review thread comparing the Sony MDR-1R with the Sennhesier Momentum, MDR-Z1000, Logitech UE 6000, Audio Technica ATH-M50 and AIAIAI TMA-1...
I have made a review thread comparing the Momentum with the Sony MDR-1R, MDR-Z1000, Logitech UE 6000, Audio Technica ATH-M50 and AIAIAI TMA-1...
Schiit DACs (Bifrost and Gungnir down, one to go)? The information and anticipation thread. - Page 9
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think the first DAC to be announced is the entry level, so Bifrost is probably the entry level DAC.
If they can do lyrics for Tyr and Korpiklanni too, even better.
Which reminds me, I need to queue "Stand Up and Fight" in foobar tonight and give it a listen.
Hopefully one day Schiit will have enough products to compose the lyrics to an entire Turisas song ;/
I think you're gonna have to go class G on that one...
You want to listen to Wagner using a Schiit Gotterdammerung playing into a Hifiman HE6? I think Wagner would be more of a Sennheiser HD800 or Beyer T1 sort of guy.
I think the HE-6s are less likely to explode in a shower of copper shrapnel if a fly lands on the volume dial...
Yeah but imagine the 3D imaging!
The only thing that mixes my feelings, is the waiting time... Sure would like the super-duper-dac to go with my Lyr...
Well its X-mas before you know it, and then I just might buy myself a "Odin-Thor-whatever-top-notch-above-all-and-state-of-the-art" DAC as a personal pressant for my ears....
- Schiit DACs (Bifrost and Gungnir down, one to go)? The information and anticipation thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Fiio X5 thread 1 minute ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 1 minute ago
- › Looking to move away from my Z5500s 2 minutes ago
- › fiio e7 2 minutes ago
- › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop... 3 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 3 minutes ago
- › Best headphones for Dubstep, Electronic and House music.. 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/17/13.... 5 minutes ago
- › knife-fi? 5 minutes ago
- › FS/FT : iBasso D4 Mamba 5 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-1 Balanced Armature Headphones-1 Driver by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-XB900 | EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by a_recording
- › AIAIAI TMA-1 Studio Headphones by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM) by a_recording
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-1R by a_recording
- › Sennheiser Momentum by a_recording
- › Soundmagic HP200 by Quadpatch
- › Pioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphones (Black) by CrystalT
- › JVC HA-FXT90 by JoeDoe
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe