hmm... maybe bifrost will be the mid DAC and they will name the entry level one Midgard?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Replacement DAC section for NuForce Icon HDP? Last post on 5/3/13 at 9:39pm in Computer Audio
- M-Audio 2496 sound card, do I need a DAC? Last post on 5/22/14 at 11:35am in Computer Audio
- Noob trying to get good sound Last post on 11/16/12 at 3:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC pairing with the Darkstar Last post on 10/29/12 at 11:26pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Musical Fidelity A3.24 vs. Schiit Bifrost Last post on 10/22/12 at 3:32pm in Dedicated Source Components
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
Schiit DACs (Bifrost and Gungnir down, one to go)? The information and anticipation thread. - Page 9
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think the first DAC to be announced is the entry level, so Bifrost is probably the entry level DAC.
If they can do lyrics for Tyr and Korpiklanni too, even better.
Which reminds me, I need to queue "Stand Up and Fight" in foobar tonight and give it a listen.
Hopefully one day Schiit will have enough products to compose the lyrics to an entire Turisas song ;/
I think you're gonna have to go class G on that one...
You want to listen to Wagner using a Schiit Gotterdammerung playing into a Hifiman HE6? I think Wagner would be more of a Sennheiser HD800 or Beyer T1 sort of guy.
I think the HE-6s are less likely to explode in a shower of copper shrapnel if a fly lands on the volume dial...
Yeah but imagine the 3D imaging!
The only thing that mixes my feelings, is the waiting time... Sure would like the super-duper-dac to go with my Lyr...
Well its X-mas before you know it, and then I just might buy myself a "Odin-Thor-whatever-top-notch-above-all-and-state-of-the-art" DAC as a personal pressant for my ears....
- Schiit DACs (Bifrost and Gungnir down, one to go)? The information and anticipation thread.
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 14 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 50 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Beat headphone + inbuilt MIC option? 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX and the Sennheiser RS 180's 4 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HD600 + Extended Bass + Larger Soundstage = ? 4 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS-180: Electronic hiss/noise from right cup 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)