hmm... maybe bifrost will be the mid DAC and they will name the entry level one Midgard?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Replacement DAC section for NuForce Icon HDP? Last post on 5/3/13 at 9:39pm in Computer Audio
- M-Audio 2496 sound card, do I need a DAC? Last post on 5/22/14 at 11:35am in Computer Audio
- Noob trying to get good sound Last post on 11/16/12 at 3:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC pairing with the Darkstar Last post on 10/29/12 at 11:26pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Musical Fidelity A3.24 vs. Schiit Bifrost Last post on 10/22/12 at 3:32pm in Dedicated Source Components
MDR-XD-150BK Easily said, the Black Version. #BIGBASS Before we get started. Descriptive Review!: Laid back, more like a "Cheap School" Headphone you'd see people use if you were to buy...
Those headphones are just cool. -> good sound -> easy spreading and slicing -> they look awesome, don't they? -> you can hear to music really loud -> not really expensive But,...
I decided to finally treat myself to a pair of quality headphones for a self-birthday present. After hours of online research, the AH D1100 seemed to offer the best bang-for-the-buck under...
The highs and the lows are, for lack a better descriptor "dry". There are people who "like" this sort of leanness, but it's never sounded "real" to me. It's the difference I hear in vintage...
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
Schiit DACs (Bifrost and Gungnir down, one to go)? The information and anticipation thread. - Page 9
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think the first DAC to be announced is the entry level, so Bifrost is probably the entry level DAC.
If they can do lyrics for Tyr and Korpiklanni too, even better.
Which reminds me, I need to queue "Stand Up and Fight" in foobar tonight and give it a listen.
Hopefully one day Schiit will have enough products to compose the lyrics to an entire Turisas song ;/
I think you're gonna have to go class G on that one...
You want to listen to Wagner using a Schiit Gotterdammerung playing into a Hifiman HE6? I think Wagner would be more of a Sennheiser HD800 or Beyer T1 sort of guy.
I think the HE-6s are less likely to explode in a shower of copper shrapnel if a fly lands on the volume dial...
Yeah but imagine the 3D imaging!
The only thing that mixes my feelings, is the waiting time... Sure would like the super-duper-dac to go with my Lyr...
Well its X-mas before you know it, and then I just might buy myself a "Odin-Thor-whatever-top-notch-above-all-and-state-of-the-art" DAC as a personal pressant for my ears....
- Schiit DACs (Bifrost and Gungnir down, one to go)? The information and anticipation thread.
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux owners 29 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 59 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Israel-Lets meet! 2 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 4 minutes ago
- › Picked up Rha t10i - My Impressions. 4 minutes ago
- › NVX XPT100 vs Takstar Pro 80 5 minutes ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › MDR-XD 150 W weiß by ahnvx
- › Somic Head-band Music Audio Headphone Earphone Headset MH489 by PearlyBoy
- › Denon AH-D1100 by PhenomenalNinja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by Zennheiser
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2