hmm... maybe bifrost will be the mid DAC and they will name the entry level one Midgard?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Replacement DAC section for NuForce Icon HDP? Last post on 5/3/13 at 9:39pm in Computer Audio
- M-Audio 2496 sound card, do I need a DAC? Last post on 1/5/13 at 11:53pm in Computer Audio
- Noob trying to get good sound Last post on 11/16/12 at 3:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC pairing with the Darkstar Last post on 10/29/12 at 11:26pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Musical Fidelity A3.24 vs. Schiit Bifrost Last post on 10/22/12 at 3:32pm in Dedicated Source Components
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/18/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio)Last edited: 12/10/13
This Headphone have Very Good and Smooth Mid / High, Good Bass response. Cold-side, Analytical, Overall Clarity made this Headphone Shine, Bass may lack on some track or Not enough for some...
I recently traded my ATM-50's since they unfortunately lost lower frequencies and started crackling in the left ear. So I thought "Why not try something different". I was looking for something to...
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Schiit DACs (Bifrost and Gungnir down, one to go)? The information and anticipation thread. - Page 9post #121 of 33116/6/11 at 4:05am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 33116/6/11 at 5:22amQuote:
I think the first DAC to be announced is the entry level, so Bifrost is probably the entry level DAC.post #123 of 33116/6/11 at 7:44ampost #124 of 33116/6/11 at 12:37pmpost #125 of 33116/6/11 at 1:00pm
If they can do lyrics for Tyr and Korpiklanni too, even better.
Which reminds me, I need to queue "Stand Up and Fight" in foobar tonight and give it a listen.
Quote:Originally Posted by gh0st0
Hopefully one day Schiit will have enough products to compose the lyrics to an entire Turisas song ;/post #126 of 33116/7/11 at 4:22pmpost #127 of 33116/7/11 at 4:29pmQuote:
I think you're gonna have to go class G on that one...post #128 of 33116/7/11 at 4:29pmQuote:
You want to listen to Wagner using a Schiit Gotterdammerung playing into a Hifiman HE6? I think Wagner would be more of a Sennheiser HD800 or Beyer T1 sort of guy.post #129 of 33116/7/11 at 4:33pmQuote:
I think the HE-6s are less likely to explode in a shower of copper shrapnel if a fly lands on the volume dial...post #130 of 33116/7/11 at 4:34pmQuote:
Yeah but imagine the 3D imaging!post #131 of 33116/7/11 at 4:41pmpost #132 of 33116/13/11 at 10:10pmpost #133 of 33116/13/11 at 11:36pmpost #134 of 33116/14/11 at 1:30am
The only thing that mixes my feelings, is the waiting time... Sure would like the super-duper-dac to go with my Lyr...
Well its X-mas before you know it, and then I just might buy myself a "Odin-Thor-whatever-top-notch-above-all-and-state-of-the-art" DAC as a personal pressant for my ears....post #135 of 33116/14/11 at 1:34am
- Schiit DACs (Bifrost and Gungnir down, one to go)? The information and anticipation thread.
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Beyer DT-880 vs Custom One Pro 9 seconds ago
- › Concise Multi-IEM Comparison (FINAL UPDATE March. 1st, 2013) 20 seconds ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 29 seconds ago
- › DA&T AC Filter Impression 42 seconds ago
- › Story of a New Reviewer: kimvictor 42 seconds ago
- › Shouldn't An Analytical Sound Be Superior? 46 seconds ago
- › Please help me with advise, which headphones should I buy 1 minute ago
- › The $999 vs $99 Challenge Tour! 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital