hmm... maybe bifrost will be the mid DAC and they will name the entry level one Midgard?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Replacement DAC section for NuForce Icon HDP? Last post on 5/3/13 at 9:39pm in Computer Audio
- M-Audio 2496 sound card, do I need a DAC? Last post on 5/22/14 at 11:35am in Computer Audio
- Noob trying to get good sound Last post on 11/16/12 at 3:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC pairing with the Darkstar Last post on 10/29/12 at 11:26pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Musical Fidelity A3.24 vs. Schiit Bifrost Last post on 10/22/12 at 3:32pm in Dedicated Source Components
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
INTRODUCTION Build quality is excellent. This is my second headphone review.M40x is a recent release from Audio Technica,it is a...
Schiit DACs (Bifrost and Gungnir down, one to go)? The information and anticipation thread. - Page 9
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think the first DAC to be announced is the entry level, so Bifrost is probably the entry level DAC.
If they can do lyrics for Tyr and Korpiklanni too, even better.
Which reminds me, I need to queue "Stand Up and Fight" in foobar tonight and give it a listen.
Hopefully one day Schiit will have enough products to compose the lyrics to an entire Turisas song ;/
I think you're gonna have to go class G on that one...
You want to listen to Wagner using a Schiit Gotterdammerung playing into a Hifiman HE6? I think Wagner would be more of a Sennheiser HD800 or Beyer T1 sort of guy.
I think the HE-6s are less likely to explode in a shower of copper shrapnel if a fly lands on the volume dial...
Yeah but imagine the 3D imaging!
The only thing that mixes my feelings, is the waiting time... Sure would like the super-duper-dac to go with my Lyr...
Well its X-mas before you know it, and then I just might buy myself a "Odin-Thor-whatever-top-notch-above-all-and-state-of-the-art" DAC as a personal pressant for my ears....
- Schiit DACs (Bifrost and Gungnir down, one to go)? The information and anticipation thread.
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 15 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 40 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 58 seconds ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Silvaweld OTL Reference 200 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 5 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN HE-400i touring event is coming. 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by eke2k6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)