hmm... maybe bifrost will be the mid DAC and they will name the entry level one Midgard?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Replacement DAC section for NuForce Icon HDP? Last post on 5/3/13 at 9:39pm in Computer Audio
- M-Audio 2496 sound card, do I need a DAC? Last post on 5/22/14 at 11:35am in Computer Audio
- Noob trying to get good sound Last post on 11/16/12 at 3:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC pairing with the Darkstar Last post on 12/23/16 at 8:27pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Musical Fidelity A3.24 vs. Schiit Bifrost Last post on 10/22/12 at 3:32pm in Dedicated Source Components
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
Last edited: 12/16/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
Introduction Based on the very successful Delta earphones previously, Brainwavz has come up with a second version of the Delta’s, now upgraded with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity. As these are...
Introduction FiiO X5 3rd generation is the successor of the loved by many X5 2nd generation DAP from FiiO. I requested to be a part of the tour for X5 3rd gen because I really wanted to hear...
After spending over a week of daily listening to these ciems I can confidently say that I have made an excellent choice with these ciems. There is nothing that i can say that hasn't been already...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we'll be checking out a micro-driver that's been, for the most part, well-received around the forums. Their small size, low price, and sonic performance have made them a...
Equipment to compare. iFi iDSD Black Label AMP/DAC (returned) Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Gen Headphones (returned) Meridian Explorer 2 AMP/DAC (returned) Beyerdynamic A20 Amp (returned) HiFiMan X...
Schiit DACs (Bifrost and Gungnir down, one to go)? The information and anticipation thread. - Page 9post #121 of 33366/6/11 at 4:05am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 33366/6/11 at 5:22amQuote:
I think the first DAC to be announced is the entry level, so Bifrost is probably the entry level DAC.post #123 of 33366/6/11 at 7:44ampost #124 of 33366/6/11 at 12:37pmpost #125 of 33366/6/11 at 1:00pm
If they can do lyrics for Tyr and Korpiklanni too, even better.
Which reminds me, I need to queue "Stand Up and Fight" in foobar tonight and give it a listen.
Quote:Originally Posted by gh0st0
Hopefully one day Schiit will have enough products to compose the lyrics to an entire Turisas song ;/post #126 of 33366/7/11 at 4:22pmpost #127 of 33366/7/11 at 4:29pmQuote:
I think you're gonna have to go class G on that one...post #128 of 33366/7/11 at 4:29pmQuote:
You want to listen to Wagner using a Schiit Gotterdammerung playing into a Hifiman HE6? I think Wagner would be more of a Sennheiser HD800 or Beyer T1 sort of guy.post #129 of 33366/7/11 at 4:33pmQuote:
I think the HE-6s are less likely to explode in a shower of copper shrapnel if a fly lands on the volume dial...post #130 of 33366/7/11 at 4:34pmQuote:
Yeah but imagine the 3D imaging!post #131 of 33366/7/11 at 4:41pmpost #132 of 33366/13/11 at 10:10pmpost #133 of 33366/13/11 at 11:36pmpost #134 of 33366/14/11 at 1:30am
The only thing that mixes my feelings, is the waiting time... Sure would like the super-duper-dac to go with my Lyr...
Well its X-mas before you know it, and then I just might buy myself a "Odin-Thor-whatever-top-notch-above-all-and-state-of-the-art" DAC as a personal pressant for my ears....post #135 of 33366/14/11 at 1:34amI believe their end of the year DAC will be called the Ragnarok... the doom of the gods. It's an event not a place, but COME ON Schiit. XD
- Schiit DACs (Bifrost and Gungnir down, one to go)? The information and anticipation thread.
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › OHIO Meeting？Columbus/Cincy/Cleveland 5 seconds ago
- › How do you Listen? 16 seconds ago
- › Westone W80 23 seconds ago
- › Classical music discussion, what do you like? 26 seconds ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 3 minutes ago
- › ALO / Campfire Audio Litz Cable 4 minutes ago
- › Need help! really confused with amp/dac choice for dt990 250 ohm pro 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 6 minutes ago
- › CanJam NYC 2017 Impressions Thread! 7 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by ss5972
- › Joyroom JR-E107 Metal Headphone In-Ear Earphone With Control And... by B9Scrambler
- › Chord MoJo by mswlogo
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Jackpot77
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear