I know that the TX500's have an earwax guard but is there any other difference? Do the TX500's last any longer than the T500s? Thanks
Related Forum Threads
- C5 or Gratitude? Looking for IEM around $200 Last post on 12/25/13 at 12:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Very Confused. Spider realvoice E-EAPH-0001 vs E-EAPH-00A1 Last post on 7/10/12 at 5:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Spider realvoice durability? Last post on 5/20/12 at 4:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Spider Realvoice Quick Review Last post on 9/16/11 at 10:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cable options for Shure 535's? Last post on 8/8/11 at 10:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The review will comming soon
I used these for about three months at my desk at work. The left side went out in that short time. They were great while they lasted.
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
Comply TX500 vs T500post #1 of 103/21/11 at 8:26pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 103/21/11 at 11:32pmpost #3 of 103/22/11 at 9:34amThread Starterpost #4 of 106/27/11 at 7:59ampost #5 of 106/27/11 at 8:35amQuote:
I can;t remember where I read this, (and it may have been here direct from Comply) stating there really isn't a need to go with the X unless you naturally build up alot of wax.post #6 of 107/1/12 at 8:34am
I was at the store hunting for the T500 and found the TX500 right next to it. I was wondering, besides keeping out earwax, does the TX version actually affect the earphones sonically?
I saw from the site that it doesn't but I didn't have the chance to test them out to be completely sure.post #7 of 107/1/12 at 6:18pmpost #8 of 107/2/12 at 1:35amQuote:
Maybe I'll have to buy a pack just to try them out... it's a nice feature but don't know how well it works.post #9 of 101/4/14 at 11:47ampost #10 of 102/3/14 at 6:22amI decided to go for the TX500's which arrived today. I can't believe the sound improvement. The bass has drastically changed for the better.
It doesn't seem that they're designed for Jaybird Bluebud X's but just fit with a push.
They don't fit perfectly but like I said they have improved the audio greatly. Maybe at a loss of clarity as I've been told may be a possibility but I can't tell. I just hear deeper, cleaner bass.
I used the large with the silicon Bluebuds tips but a medium in the Comply tips. Large Comply tips are huge.
I'm also using the Jaybird's without the wings which is so much more comfortable.
I've yet to venture outdoors as yet but will update later if I feel I need the wings again. Hopefully I won't need them.
Edited by JBZ30 - 2/3/14 at 6:23amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comply TX500 vs T500
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 10 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 1 minute ago
- › plz help ! i need recommendations for earphones/buds <$230 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › Fidelia + FHX User Settings 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Best way to spend $500-$700 just starting out 4 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by az060693
- › Halide Design DAC HD by Zuqi
- › Sony MDR-ZX-700 by PurelyNicole
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude