I know that the TX500's have an earwax guard but is there any other difference? Do the TX500's last any longer than the T500s? Thanks
Related Forum Threads
- C5 or Gratitude? Looking for IEM around $200 Last post on 12/25/13 at 12:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Very Confused. Spider realvoice E-EAPH-0001 vs E-EAPH-00A1 Last post on 7/10/12 at 5:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Spider realvoice durability? Last post on 5/20/12 at 4:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Spider Realvoice Quick Review Last post on 9/16/11 at 10:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cable options for Shure 535's? Last post on 8/8/11 at 10:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
If you want a natural sound with realistic vocals and soundstage, tight bass, sparkling highs without being fatigued, and a headphone who can reveal the true quality of the recorded music, and...
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one thing comes...
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank LH Labs for providing me with a review sample of GeekOut in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought I was done with my round of portable USB...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Comply TX500 vs T500
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I can;t remember where I read this, (and it may have been here direct from Comply) stating there really isn't a need to go with the X unless you naturally build up alot of wax.
I was at the store hunting for the T500 and found the TX500 right next to it. I was wondering, besides keeping out earwax, does the TX version actually affect the earphones sonically?
I saw from the site that it doesn't but I didn't have the chance to test them out to be completely sure.
Maybe I'll have to buy a pack just to try them out... it's a nice feature but don't know how well it works.
It doesn't seem that they're designed for Jaybird Bluebud X's but just fit with a push.
They don't fit perfectly but like I said they have improved the audio greatly. Maybe at a loss of clarity as I've been told may be a possibility but I can't tell. I just hear deeper, cleaner bass.
I used the large with the silicon Bluebuds tips but a medium in the Comply tips. Large Comply tips are huge.
I'm also using the Jaybird's without the wings which is so much more comfortable.
I've yet to venture outdoors as yet but will update later if I feel I need the wings again. Hopefully I won't need them.
Edited by JBZ30 - 2/3/14 at 6:23am
- Comply TX500 vs T500
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STX II 30 seconds ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 49 seconds ago
- › ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM! 50 seconds ago
- › Ideal Headphone (HD800/Audeze) music, suggestions,please 57 seconds ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 1 minute ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 2 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 2 minutes ago
- › How and why do members fall in love with second tier headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2