I know that the TX500's have an earwax guard but is there any other difference? Do the TX500's last any longer than the T500s? Thanks
Related Forum Threads
- C5 or Gratitude? Looking for IEM around $200 Last post on 12/25/13 at 12:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Very Confused. Spider realvoice E-EAPH-0001 vs E-EAPH-00A1 Last post on 7/10/12 at 5:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Spider realvoice durability? Last post on 5/20/12 at 4:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Spider Realvoice Quick Review Last post on 9/16/11 at 10:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cable options for Shure 535's? Last post on 8/8/11 at 10:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have the real version 2.0, not 2.1 (with the clip). Build/Design: I didn't like the provided tips, used the small Sennheiser tips: http://www.ebay.com/itm/110976313070 - much...
I purchased the Audio Technica ESW9a. These have African Paduak shells rather than the cherry of the Japanese release. The ESW9a is made in Japan. Physical: First, these are most...
Build Quality & Design The build quality on these isn't so good in the long run, the entire headphone is mostly constructed out of plastic the only metal part on these cans would be the earcups,...
First off my gear is HeadRoom Micro DAC and Amp.(I don't see how people get by without the crossfeed circuit on older rock recordings) Out of the rather cheap box the high-end was brittle and harsh...
Note: All of my listening impressions of the Stax SR-202 were done with a Stax SRM-313 amplifier, which was hooked up to an AMB y2 DAC via the RCA input with SKW JIB braided interconnects. For the...
Comply TX500 vs T500post #1 of 103/21/11 at 8:26pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 103/21/11 at 11:32pmpost #3 of 103/22/11 at 9:34amThread Starterpost #4 of 106/27/11 at 7:59ampost #5 of 106/27/11 at 8:35amQuote:
I can;t remember where I read this, (and it may have been here direct from Comply) stating there really isn't a need to go with the X unless you naturally build up alot of wax.post #6 of 107/1/12 at 8:34am
I was at the store hunting for the T500 and found the TX500 right next to it. I was wondering, besides keeping out earwax, does the TX version actually affect the earphones sonically?
I saw from the site that it doesn't but I didn't have the chance to test them out to be completely sure.post #7 of 107/1/12 at 6:18pmpost #8 of 107/2/12 at 1:35amQuote:
Maybe I'll have to buy a pack just to try them out... it's a nice feature but don't know how well it works.post #9 of 101/4/14 at 11:47ampost #10 of 102/3/14 at 6:22amI decided to go for the TX500's which arrived today. I can't believe the sound improvement. The bass has drastically changed for the better.
It doesn't seem that they're designed for Jaybird Bluebud X's but just fit with a push.
They don't fit perfectly but like I said they have improved the audio greatly. Maybe at a loss of clarity as I've been told may be a possibility but I can't tell. I just hear deeper, cleaner bass.
I used the large with the silicon Bluebuds tips but a medium in the Comply tips. Large Comply tips are huge.
I'm also using the Jaybird's without the wings which is so much more comfortable.
I've yet to venture outdoors as yet but will update later if I feel I need the wings again. Hopefully I won't need them.
Edited by JBZ30 - 2/3/14 at 6:23amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comply TX500 vs T500
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 3 seconds ago
- › PX100-II Review | Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › SE530/535 Acoustic Filter Mod: More SQ improvement than cables?... 3 minutes ago
- › What volume on headphones you use? 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 3/12/2014: Monster... 4 minutes ago
- › Fujifilm X-E1 Digital Camera (Body only) + Extra Accessories for sale 5 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 5 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 6 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by BenF
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphones by bjmr
- › Sony X Headphones MDR-X10 by DigitalGrounder
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by chrismini
- › Stax SR-202 by JustinBieber
- › AKG K 518 LE Limited Edition Folding Headphones - Red by kalpman
- › Sennheiser CX 685 SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black by wrathzombie
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by Head-Head
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by G2F
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude