I know that the TX500's have an earwax guard but is there any other difference? Do the TX500's last any longer than the T500s? Thanks
Related Forum Threads
- C5 or Gratitude? Looking for IEM around $200 Last post on 12/25/13 at 12:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Very Confused. Spider realvoice E-EAPH-0001 vs E-EAPH-00A1 Last post on 7/10/12 at 5:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Spider realvoice durability? Last post on 5/20/12 at 4:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Spider Realvoice Quick Review Last post on 9/16/11 at 10:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cable options for Shure 535's? Last post on 8/8/11 at 10:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Comply TX500 vs T500
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I can;t remember where I read this, (and it may have been here direct from Comply) stating there really isn't a need to go with the X unless you naturally build up alot of wax.
I was at the store hunting for the T500 and found the TX500 right next to it. I was wondering, besides keeping out earwax, does the TX version actually affect the earphones sonically?
I saw from the site that it doesn't but I didn't have the chance to test them out to be completely sure.
Maybe I'll have to buy a pack just to try them out... it's a nice feature but don't know how well it works.
It doesn't seem that they're designed for Jaybird Bluebud X's but just fit with a push.
They don't fit perfectly but like I said they have improved the audio greatly. Maybe at a loss of clarity as I've been told may be a possibility but I can't tell. I just hear deeper, cleaner bass.
I used the large with the silicon Bluebuds tips but a medium in the Comply tips. Large Comply tips are huge.
I'm also using the Jaybird's without the wings which is so much more comfortable.
I've yet to venture outdoors as yet but will update later if I feel I need the wings again. Hopefully I won't need them.
Edited by JBZ30 - 2/3/14 at 6:23am
- Comply TX500 vs T500
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado SR325i Goldies...modded 3 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 22 seconds ago
- › D marc0's Journal: My Head-fi Journey (NEW: T-PEOS Altone 200 Review!) 53 seconds ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Final Audio Design Heaven VI 4 minutes ago
- › Asus Xonar U7 DAC/AMP Appreciation & Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)