Just wanted to thank everyone for their help and feedback. You guys treat new comers very very warmly
Related Forum Threads
- NFB12 + HD 650 Last post on 9/15/11 at 10:21pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp/Dac recommendation/questions? Last post on 9/21/11 at 7:30pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Immersive headphone for ambient Last post on 9/7/11 at 8:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What Amp/ DAC Combination for Games/ Films on PS3/ PC Last post on 9/6/11 at 9:43am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Lyr - The tube rolling thread Last post on 7/23/13 at 3:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
Portable Amp/DAC Recommendation for HD650's - Page 2post #16 of 233/23/11 at 9:56amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 233/24/11 at 8:15ampost #18 of 233/26/11 at 8:12pmpost #19 of 233/26/11 at 8:22pmThread Starterpost #20 of 233/28/11 at 4:43pmYou will love the D6 its an awesome Amp/DAC thats what I run with my 650's you may want to mess with other opamps to change the sound, thats the beauty. Some people like a warm sound others like a more analytical sound. Out of the box the D6 sounds good but will benefit from the Topflight kit if you want a tube sound then get some AD797's. Have fun!post #21 of 233/28/11 at 4:50pmThread Starter
D6 came in today!!!! Like is so far, definitely a step up from no amp at all. You have my interest with these omamp suggestions, where can I find more information about these things?post #22 of 233/28/11 at 5:42pmTo start contact topflight he has a opamp kit that you can buy that comes with different opamps for you to try... If you want something like the 797's its a bit tougher to get you can look on ebay or contact me I have two extras that I can sell. Just enjoy your amp if you get into opamp rolling its very addictive, search the boards for opamps and read up on some suggestionspost #23 of 233/18/12 at 10:06pm
I second the opamp rolling gets addictive, I don't do it any longer. To the OP it was your choice to get the D6, and IMO, it's a cleaner sound than the e7/9 combo by a fair margin.......Enjoy!!!
Quote:Originally Posted by MrScary
To start contact topflight he has a opamp kit that you can buy that comes with different opamps for you to try... If you want something like the 797's its a bit tougher to get you can look on ebay or contact me I have two extras that I can sell. Just enjoy your amp if you get into opamp rolling its very addictive, search the boards for opamps and read up on some suggestions
Edited by the search never ends - 3/22/12 at 5:25pm
- Portable Amp/DAC Recommendation for HD650's
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Onkyo DP-CMX1 GRANBEAT | Dual Dac | Balanced | Phone DAP 30 seconds ago
- › IC: Burson Soloist SL & Burson DA-160 DAC combo 37 seconds ago
- › Singxer SU-1 Owners 42 seconds ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 52 seconds ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade 2 Wireless - We Discuss It With Val Kolton -... 2 minutes ago
- › Classical music discussion, what do you like? 3 minutes ago
- › A little about the Campfire Audio Jupiter 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear