Just wanted to thank everyone for their help and feedback. You guys treat new comers very very warmly
Related Forum Threads
- NFB12 + HD 650 Last post on 9/15/11 at 10:21pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp/Dac recommendation/questions? Last post on 9/21/11 at 7:30pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Immersive headphone for ambient Last post on 9/7/11 at 8:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What Amp/ DAC Combination for Games/ Films on PS3/ PC Last post on 9/6/11 at 9:43am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Lyr - The tube rolling thread Last post on 7/23/13 at 3:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
Portable Amp/DAC Recommendation for HD650's - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
D6 came in today!!!! Like is so far, definitely a step up from no amp at all. You have my interest with these omamp suggestions, where can I find more information about these things?
I second the opamp rolling gets addictive, I don't do it any longer. To the OP it was your choice to get the D6, and IMO, it's a cleaner sound than the e7/9 combo by a fair margin.......Enjoy!!!
To start contact topflight he has a opamp kit that you can buy that comes with different opamps for you to try... If you want something like the 797's its a bit tougher to get you can look on ebay or contact me I have two extras that I can sell. Just enjoy your amp if you get into opamp rolling its very addictive, search the boards for opamps and read up on some suggestions
Edited by the search never ends - 3/22/12 at 5:25pm
- Portable Amp/DAC Recommendation for HD650's
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 9 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 11 seconds ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 13 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 21 seconds ago
- › B.M.C. Announces PureDAC 1 minute ago
- › AUDIOPHILE LINUX (AP Linux) 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Linnenberg Audio MAESTRO 3 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread (Preliminary Impressions) 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)