Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Audio Technica ATH- ES 10 Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Audio Technica ATH- ES 10 Impressions Thread - Page 37

post #541 of 931
Quote:
Originally Posted by viralcow View Post


They can also be a bit sibilant.

Does anyone share this opinion? Is there any remedy to this?
post #542 of 931
They dont seem sibilant with leather pads, maybe i might try them with the stock pads for you.
post #543 of 931

Anyone care to compare the V-Moda M100 to the ES10? I'm trying to decide between the two. Attached is a sampling of some of the music I like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOOJYlqvsFU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7Pqrmid42E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpixbUXMUbc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKjj4hk0pV4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AEU5pBxY6E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI7dz6cfZYM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQtZ0ZsTW8c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlEkvbRmfrA

THANKS!!!

Also, I will be mainly be using these with a Galaxy SIII hooked up to a NuForce MMP


Edited by Senor Smithers - 7/5/13 at 9:36am
post #544 of 931

I figure everyone in this thread might like this:

 

 

By good fortune I have a quartet of earsuits under the same roof!

 

I am going to try to make a roundup comparison thread between the four right after I finish off the review video of the ES88 and ES700...

post #545 of 931
Who is that woodie? Esw9/10 or 11?
post #546 of 931
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubota890 View Post

Who is that woodie? Esw9/10 or 11?

 

The ESW9! :3 It would be nice to have the 11...

post #547 of 931

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_recording View Post

I figure everyone in this thread might like this:

 

By good fortune I have a quartet of earsuits under the same roof!

 

I am going to try to make a roundup comparison thread between the four right after I finish off the review video of the ES88 and ES700...

 

OMG... LOVING IT...

Can't imagine if someone really has the whole EarSuit range and puts them in one line...L3000.gif

 

Waiting patiently for your roundup comparison.. biggrin.gif

post #548 of 931
couldnt some give you a esw11, we would have the most helpfull comparison on the board than...
post #549 of 931
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofastreamer View Post

couldnt some give you a esw11, we would have the most helpfull comparison on the board than...

 

Well, the ESW9 is a loaner from the friend, so it will always be close by.

 

The ES700 is a review loan from Audio Technica but I like it so much that I might pay for the demo unit after my video review...

 

So the ESW11 comparison might not be completely out of the question further down the line!

post #550 of 931
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_recording View Post

I figure everyone in this thread might like this:

 

 

By good fortune I have a quartet of earsuits under the same roof!

 

I am going to try to make a roundup comparison thread between the four right after I finish off the review video of the ES88 and ES700...

Yes, this photo is cool. I had a similar set. But I sold my ATH-ES88 frown.gif...

Could you give any of these headphones to Rin Choi?


Edited by asko - 7/9/13 at 6:47pm
post #551 of 931
Quote:
Originally Posted by asko View Post

Yes, this photo is cool. I had a similar set. But I sold my ATH-ES88 frown.gif...

Could you give any of these headphones to Rin Choi?

 

Mayhaps, but I think he is perhaps more interested in earphones?

 

Anyway, I got my ES700 and ES88 video up! Since it's a bit off topic, I'll just link to the same post in the ES700 thread...

post #552 of 931
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_recording View Post

 

Mayhaps, but I think he is perhaps more interested in earphones?

 

Anyway, I got my ES700 and ES88 video up! Since it's a bit off topic, I'll just link to the same post in the ES700 thread...

 

I don't think so. I saw that he had analyzed full-size headphones.

Cool reviews. I've been waiting for the review of the ATH-ES88.

post #553 of 931
And... it's official.

http://www.martincustomaudio.com/2013/07/im-here-and-working-hard.html

Martin says a few more days until completion. So I'm super excited!
post #554 of 931

Hmm, not sure If I like my ATH-ES10, or not.

Somedays yes, other days no.

 

Had them for over a month.

 

Perhaps I should have just gone for the ATH-ESW11 after all.

post #555 of 931
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpatinJapan View Post

Hmm, not sure If I like my ATH-ES10, or not.

Somedays yes, other days no.

 

Had them for over a month.

 

Perhaps I should have just gone for the ATH-ESW11 after all.

 

Hmm. When do you like them and when do you not like them?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Audio Technica ATH- ES 10 Impressions Thread