Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Headphone girls, interesting
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Headphone girls, interesting - Page 13  

post #181 of 1453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffinhart View Post

A quick jaunt through Paint, and I bring teh funnies.

 

YotsubaRock.png

 

(I cropped together two halves of two continuous pages of Yotsuba&!.)

 

-- Griffinhart


I love Yotusba!!!

 

post #182 of 1453

Been lurking for a long time now, but felt compelled to contribute in this.

27ef01fd70f5c33459ec1f05c9a173df.jpg

Source : Superstar by raynkazuya

1226371139938.jpg

In case anyone wanted a higher resolution wallpaper version.

 

 

Also I have three of the headphone girl artbook scans in ridiculous resolutions. Each picture is around 15-30MB each at upwards of 6000x8000 res. Just have to figure out a way to post them.

 

An interesting note about some of those artbooks was that they each had descriptions from the artists about the headphones that they paired with the girl they drew. They would have include a 6-way gauge on how they would rate the headphones themselves.

post #183 of 1453

You should zip them up and upload them somewhere. Please?

 

Also, I love the Superstar pictures. Some of my favorites that I've found.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImLostHelpMe View Post

Been lurking for a long time now, but felt compelled to contribute in this.

27ef01fd70f5c33459ec1f05c9a173df.jpg

Source : Superstar by raynkazuya

1226371139938.jpg

In case anyone wanted a higher resolution wallpaper version.

 

 

Also I have three of the headphone girl artbook scans in ridiculous resolutions. Each picture is around 15-30MB each at upwards of 6000x8000 res. Just have to figure out a way to post them.

 

An interesting note about some of those artbooks was that they each had descriptions from the artists about the headphones that they paired with the girl they drew. They would have include a 6-way gauge on how they would rate the headphones themselves.



 

post #184 of 1453
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

You should zip them up and upload them somewhere. Please?


I second this request. http://www.mediafire.com/ is a good upload site (better than Rapidsh- err, crap or Megaupchuck).

 

Meanwhile...

 

98243967a04fe80b88a74ac4f24c32ba.jpg

More AKGs!

-- Griffinhart

post #185 of 1453

Did a little downsizing on one of the pictures. Never heard of the brand of headphones before though, Victor HP-DX700. Anyone heard of these before?

[pireze]Headphone_Girls_Review_23.jpg

Headphone 23.png

post #186 of 1453

I personally haven't, but there's a thread on Head-Fi reviewing them.

 

Also, I approve of that delicious image. I have a copy myself, in my Headphones folder. (Not going to lie, I have most of the images posted so far... >_>)

 

Here's another pair of headphones ostensibly from "Victor" (I say "ostensibly" because I plopped "HP-M330" into google and headphone-related results point to Victor):

dd22b5483c367ab9f5f7fa9e076763a0.jpg

Never heard (heh) of the company myself, though.

 

-- Griffinhart

post #187 of 1453

Surely you have, though. 

Victor = JVC

And I'm guessing the DX700 is like the baby brother of the DX1000, or something.

post #188 of 1453
Quote:
Originally Posted by rymd View Post

Surely you have, though. 

Victor = JVC

And I'm guessing the DX700 is like the baby brother of the DX1000, or something.


Yes it is DX 1000s little brother. not so little I would assume :)

post #189 of 1453

The only thing stopping me from uploading the artbooks as a whole is the fact that  they are 660MB each, my limited upload speed, and out of respect for the original scanner. I'll be working on the pictures for a while, though I'll at least get one of them up in their full glory.

 

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?bmd061aj8j07maa

post #190 of 1453

Then find us liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinks. lol.

 

I want these so bad. I probably have most of them in wallpaper form, but I want the high res collection. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...High Rez...
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImLostHelpMe View Post

The only thing stopping me from uploading the artbooks as a whole is the fact that  they are 660MB each, my limited upload speed, and out of respect for the original scanner. I'll be working on the pictures for a while, though I'll at least get one of them up in their full glory.

 

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?bmd061aj8j07maa



 

post #191 of 1453

490426467.jpg

thread needs some real girls (if this pic has been posted already, tell me) Panasonic RP-HTX7-P1 

post #192 of 1453
Thread Starter 


holy crap man, this is awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullettactics View Post

For the HD650 lovers

headphone1.jpg



 

post #193 of 1453
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImLostHelpMe View Post

Did a little downsizing on one of the pictures. Never heard of the brand of headphones before though, Victor HP-DX700. Anyone heard of these before?

[pireze]Headphone_Girls_Review_23.jpg

Headphone 23.png



Yes there are write ups on these comparing them to their big brother the DX1000.  They are actually supposed to be quite good.  Not as huge as the 1000s so better on a girls head.

post #194 of 1453

Here's a real picture with headphones, though I have no idea what model they are.

Asian_woman_shushing.jpg

 

Anime girls! Going to hide the images to make it a bit easier to read.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
1273296621705.jpg
 
716l1OTEvHL._AA1000_.jpg

 

 

Also, I went back through the whole thread to which previously posted pictures were within the art books that I found.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffinhart View Post
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Huh. I have... this:

017-4.jpg

 

-- Griffinhart

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?9tgu221g3v7hodx

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffinhart View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

A teaser, then. :3

 

3c6f105cdc7ce6028813c91.th.jpg

 

(Click for embiggenment.)

 

-- Griffinhart

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?1214tyf2uzbu1cr

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffinhart View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

25c6dbe5ac22ca197a99fb04c6ebed32.png

 

-- Griffinhart

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?0wdoaog8oadywvi
 

Quote:

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post

To keep myself on the topic003.jpg

 

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?0p6m6s7kqe154w3

 

 

Forgot which post had this, but too lazy to go back and find it again.

 

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?np9x5crjcso17ww

 

One last thing, here is the table of contents for one of the art books. The book was never fully scanned so I can only guess at which ones were.

[pireze]Headphone_Girls_Review_11.jpg

post #195 of 1453

do you have the one with the portapros?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Headphone girls, interesting