Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAudio Technicatagged by System, 3/31/11
- brandGradotagged by System, 3/31/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 3/21/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 3/21/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 3/31/11
- brandStaxtagged by System, 3/31/11
- productStax SR-404 Signature Open-Back Electrostatic Earspeakertagged by System, 3/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 9/19/11 at 10:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Japan is the headphone paradise, and here's the proof Last post on 2/20/14 at 5:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need some guidance on what sort of headphones to purchase Last post on 3/26/11 at 2:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone drivers Last post on 2/1/11 at 12:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help picking headphone Last post on 3/10/11 at 7:36am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 9/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
I was looking for closed headphones with a pricetag up to €200 that could be used without an amp. After some research and listening sessions I bought the M50x. There's really not a lot to say about...
If you look at my profile, I stay within a small range of products that have worked for my son and I. These include V-Moda, Westone, Audio Technica and Klipsch. Each have their own strenghts,...
Headphone girls, interesting - Page 12
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #167 of 14533/26/11 at 9:25ampost #168 of 14533/26/11 at 10:01am
Oh dear, that Cirno is brilliant. I love it. One of my favorites now.
Quote:post #169 of 14533/26/11 at 10:45ampost #170 of 14533/26/11 at 10:50am
I'd totally buy some. I LOVE clear stuff.
If I could have the options to case all my electronics clear, I probably would.
Quote:post #171 of 14533/26/11 at 10:55ampost #172 of 14533/26/11 at 1:53pm
Somebody asked about a site similar to danbooru, but for high quality scans, it's moe.imouto.org. Questionable pictures are hidden by default:post #173 of 14533/26/11 at 2:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by Wildstar
Somebody asked about a site similar to danbooru, but for high quality scans, it's moe.imouto.org. Questionable pictures are hidden by default:
nice... too bad theose are not real headphonespost #174 of 14533/26/11 at 2:38pmpost #175 of 14533/26/11 at 2:41pmQuote:
is it just me or do those look like bose to any of you?post #176 of 14533/26/11 at 3:38pmQuote:
Lol, Super Soniko. I'm not a particular fan of hers - of Nitro+'s works, I've always favored Al-Azif and Saya. (Also, I feel incredibly sorry for Soniko's back. She doesn't deserve that kind of pain. :< )
This thread needs MOAR Delicious Flat Chests. Also, Audio-Technica and Koss. I can't recognize the headphones over on the right, though...
-- Griffinhartpost #177 of 14533/26/11 at 3:58pmpost #178 of 14533/26/11 at 4:04pmpost #179 of 14533/26/11 at 7:32pmpost #180 of 14533/26/11 at 10:17pm
This thread is locked
- Headphone girls, interesting
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Stax SR-404 Signature Open-Back Electrostatic EarspeakerNo reviews yet.
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › So, I'm looking for that perfect amp... 1 second ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 52 seconds ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 1 minute ago
- › Official 2014 SoCal Head-Fi Meet, March 22, 2014, Westin South... 1 minute ago
- › Dark Voice 339 1 minute ago
- › PS4 vs XBOX ONE (What would you buy and why? No fanboy like... 1 minute ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude