Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAudio Technicatagged by System, 3/31/11
- brandGradotagged by System, 3/31/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 3/21/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 3/21/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 3/31/11
- brandStaxtagged by System, 3/31/11
- productStax SR-404 Signature Open-Back Electrostatic Earspeakertagged by System, 3/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 9/19/11 at 10:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Japan is the headphone paradise, and here's the proof Last post on 10/3/13 at 10:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need some guidance on what sort of headphones to purchase Last post on 3/26/11 at 2:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone drivers Last post on 2/1/11 at 12:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help picking headphone Last post on 3/10/11 at 7:36am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 9/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
Introduction - The HD 518's are the starter model in the Sennheiser's audiophile range. They are really VFM and a good starter audiophile headphone for people who are looking into going the...
I got these on a pawn shop deal, and wanted some cheap headphones that could deliver for what I was looking for. An all-arounder that provided clarity, good bass, nice treble, and handled all...
Introduction: I still don't know why I keep buying headphones, really! I thought I was done but no, headphones like this one have to pop up on my radar and I'm weak enough that I have to buy...
Comparing these to my Philips L1 and my Beyer T1 they have a lot more mid-bass through midrange and are slightly tilted toward the high. They sound great but quite a bit different sound signature...
DISCLAIMER This review is based on the demo set at Jaben Singapore, which I have demoed extensively no less than 3 times. Though fit is pretty good, but as perfect fit is not achieved, I shall...
Headphone girls, interesting - Page 12
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #167 of 14533/26/11 at 9:25ampost #168 of 14533/26/11 at 10:01am
Oh dear, that Cirno is brilliant. I love it. One of my favorites now.
Quote:post #169 of 14533/26/11 at 10:45ampost #170 of 14533/26/11 at 10:50am
I'd totally buy some. I LOVE clear stuff.
If I could have the options to case all my electronics clear, I probably would.
Quote:post #171 of 14533/26/11 at 10:55ampost #172 of 14533/26/11 at 1:53pm
Somebody asked about a site similar to danbooru, but for high quality scans, it's moe.imouto.org. Questionable pictures are hidden by default:post #173 of 14533/26/11 at 2:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by Wildstar
Somebody asked about a site similar to danbooru, but for high quality scans, it's moe.imouto.org. Questionable pictures are hidden by default:
nice... too bad theose are not real headphonespost #174 of 14533/26/11 at 2:38pmpost #175 of 14533/26/11 at 2:41pmQuote:
is it just me or do those look like bose to any of you?post #176 of 14533/26/11 at 3:38pmQuote:
Lol, Super Soniko. I'm not a particular fan of hers - of Nitro+'s works, I've always favored Al-Azif and Saya. (Also, I feel incredibly sorry for Soniko's back. She doesn't deserve that kind of pain. :< )
This thread needs MOAR Delicious Flat Chests. Also, Audio-Technica and Koss. I can't recognize the headphones over on the right, though...
-- Griffinhartpost #177 of 14533/26/11 at 3:58pmpost #178 of 14533/26/11 at 4:04pmpost #179 of 14533/26/11 at 7:32pmpost #180 of 14533/26/11 at 10:17pm
This thread is locked
- Headphone girls, interesting
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Abbingdon Music Research DP-777 Thread 19 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 43 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 57 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser's Own Balanced Cables for HD 600/650, HD 700, and HD 800... 59 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Sony Walkman NW-Z1070 (Japan Version) – Help for Dummies thread 2 minutes ago
- › Reply to some bugs of X3’s new firmware and new function... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe