Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAudio Technicatagged by System, 3/31/11
- brandGradotagged by System, 3/31/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 3/21/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 3/21/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 3/31/11
- brandStaxtagged by System, 3/31/11
- productStax SR-404 Signature Open-Back Electrostatic Earspeakertagged by System, 3/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Japan is the headphone paradise, and here's the proof Last post on 8/15/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need some guidance on what sort of headphones to purchase Last post on 3/26/11 at 2:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone drivers Last post on 2/1/11 at 12:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help picking headphone Last post on 3/10/11 at 7:36am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
Headphone girls, interesting - Page 12
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #167 of 14533/26/11 at 9:25ampost #168 of 14533/26/11 at 10:01am
Oh dear, that Cirno is brilliant. I love it. One of my favorites now.
Quote:post #169 of 14533/26/11 at 10:45ampost #170 of 14533/26/11 at 10:50am
I'd totally buy some. I LOVE clear stuff.
If I could have the options to case all my electronics clear, I probably would.
Quote:post #171 of 14533/26/11 at 10:55ampost #172 of 14533/26/11 at 1:53pm
Somebody asked about a site similar to danbooru, but for high quality scans, it's moe.imouto.org. Questionable pictures are hidden by default:post #173 of 14533/26/11 at 2:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by Wildstar
Somebody asked about a site similar to danbooru, but for high quality scans, it's moe.imouto.org. Questionable pictures are hidden by default:
nice... too bad theose are not real headphonespost #174 of 14533/26/11 at 2:38pmpost #175 of 14533/26/11 at 2:41pmQuote:
is it just me or do those look like bose to any of you?post #176 of 14533/26/11 at 3:38pmQuote:
Lol, Super Soniko. I'm not a particular fan of hers - of Nitro+'s works, I've always favored Al-Azif and Saya. (Also, I feel incredibly sorry for Soniko's back. She doesn't deserve that kind of pain. :< )
This thread needs MOAR Delicious Flat Chests. Also, Audio-Technica and Koss. I can't recognize the headphones over on the right, though...
-- Griffinhartpost #177 of 14533/26/11 at 3:58pmpost #178 of 14533/26/11 at 4:04pmpost #179 of 14533/26/11 at 7:32pmpost #180 of 14533/26/11 at 10:17pm
This thread is locked
- Headphone girls, interesting
- Headphone Impedance
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 33 seconds ago
- › Moon Audio Ambassadors Program! 50 seconds ago
- › HifiMan HE-560 US Touring Event - Sign up List Updated 51 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 3 minutes ago
- › Sold my ipod classic and starting over.. Recommendation for DAP?... 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 firmware 3.21 download and discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 4 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 6 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)