Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Headphone girls, interesting
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Headphone girls, interesting - Page 12  

post #166 of 1453

Grado RS-1

Maisaki_Art_Works__-_2010.11.08_-_108985_1200x1697[theAnimeGallery.com].jpg

 

 

post #167 of 1453

Shouldn't this go in General Discussion?

post #168 of 1453

Oh dear, that Cirno is brilliant. I love it. One of my favorites now.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffinhart View Post



 

ಠ_ಠ


You best be trollin'. Flat chests = best chests. /DFCfanboy

 

57c79010413d5c47df245207afa0bece.jpg

Tewi!

 

b4f70dea2029bc2b16e3c5bdba71e7b4.jpg

And Cirno! I seem to be on a Touhou kick with headphones for the moment. (Small wonder, considering how prevalent Touhou is in anime/manga pop culture.)

 

-- Griffinhart



 

post #169 of 1453

Love this thread. 

 

I wonder if there is any change of any company releasing "crystal clear" headphones

0472a84daf579bc0231280ce32f71f96.jpg?t=1301161409

 

and anyone know of any real headphone that looks like this?

AnimeGirl-BoobsHeadphone.jpg

post #170 of 1453

I'd totally buy some. I LOVE clear stuff.

 

If I could have the options to case all my electronics clear, I probably would.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMcProgger View Post

Love this thread. 

 

I wonder if there is any change of any company releasing "crystal clear" headphones

0472a84daf579bc0231280ce32f71f96.jpg?t=1301161409

 

and anyone know of any real headphone that looks like this?

AnimeGirl-BoobsHeadphone.jpg



 

post #171 of 1453
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMcProgger View Post

and anyone know of any real headphone that looks like this?

AnimeGirl-BoobsHeadphone.jpg

 

What headphone? I don't see any headphone...

 

post #172 of 1453

Somebody asked about a site similar to danbooru, but for high quality scans, it's moe.imouto.org. Questionable pictures are hidden by default:

http://oreno.imouto.org/post?tags=headphones&searchDefault=Search

post #173 of 1453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildstar View Post

Somebody asked about a site similar to danbooru, but for high quality scans, it's moe.imouto.org. Questionable pictures are hidden by default:

http://oreno.imouto.org/post?tags=headphones&searchDefault=Search



nice... too bad theose are not real headphones

post #174 of 1453

another higurashi pic. i like it despite the fact the headphones probably don't exist.

 

moe%20153052%20sample.jpg

 

EDIT: i found this stax srs 404 pic

moe%20130226%20sample.jpg


Edited by bcasey25raptor - 3/26/11 at 2:59pm
post #175 of 1453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffinhart View Post



 

ಠ_ಠ


You best be trollin'. Flat chests = best chests. /DFCfanboy

 

57c79010413d5c47df245207afa0bece.jpg

Tewi!

 

b4f70dea2029bc2b16e3c5bdba71e7b4.jpg

And Cirno! I seem to be on a Touhou kick with headphones for the moment. (Small wonder, considering how prevalent Touhou is in anime/manga pop culture.)

 

-- Griffinhart


is it just me or do those look like bose to any of you?

 

post #176 of 1453
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMcProgger View Post

 

and anyone know of any real headphone that looks like this?

AnimeGirl-BoobsHeadphone.jpg


Lol, Super Soniko. I'm not a particular fan of hers - of Nitro+'s works, I've always favored Al-Azif and Saya. (Also, I feel incredibly sorry for Soniko's back. She doesn't deserve that kind of pain. :< )

 

d28eeea19dcb20c256c06214c8a4c782.jpg

This thread needs MOAR Delicious Flat Chests. Also, Audio-Technica and Koss. I can't recognize the headphones over on the right, though...

 

-- Griffinhart

 

post #177 of 1453

^ I have the Koss she is wearing, QZ99, SQwise is one of the worst headphones i had ever tried. isolation is superb tho

post #178 of 1453

L3000 on the left.  On the right it might be an HD650.

post #179 of 1453

For the HD650 lovers

headphone1.jpg

post #180 of 1453

Two of the castmembers of Toradora!, with generic white headphones. Yeah, I know - but I just can't resist the draw of a Kugyu~ loli.

 

424da3e3cee09b5ee26c52ac4980d33a.png

Aisaka Taiga~ doesn't seem to be particularly impressed by what she's hearing.

 

7cc7d1c8b65154671e03458b41a77f52.png

Kushieda Minori(nnnnn~!), on the other hand, is as overactive as usual.

 

-- Griffinhart

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Headphone girls, interesting