- 180 Posts. Joined 4/2011
- Location: Brazil
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best bassboost amps in 120$ range? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:14am in Portable Headphone Amps
- What's The Best Portable Headphone Amp????? Last post on 8/15/11 at 2:51pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- iBasso T4 Last post on 5/31/11 at 6:54am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best Amp for Around $100? Last post on 5/18/11 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- What will you suggest to me? FIIO E7? LEAR FSM-01?IBASSO T4? Last post on 3/22/11 at 9:08am in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
- Headphone Impedance
Review: TCG T-Box, a new compact portable amp - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I have my new toy....
Is a very very good amp... I am amazed of the very good sound... it tends to be a little bit bright but i think that's because of the small size ergo ( problems with the condenser bank)...
I am trying it with the Denons AH-A100 wowww...
I think this kind of engineering is far away from crap and is close to the best around, and the portability is extraordinary, plus you got rechargeable batteries...
which one is better? and what do you mean, cheaper? they are tagged with the same price..
TCG-T... i think is overall better... is a very power amp, very plain... a little bit bright..
on the other side.. you have something more.. colored... c&c is a good amp, but if you are looking for a plain, good sound... go for the tcg
First time post, been lurking a while here.
Received the amp from china today, via ebay shenzhenAudioStore. Shipped in 10 days. Amp arrived without pouch, but with interconnect cable. Also, the input and output connectors were silver metal , no pink or green :) The blue power led is blindingly bright so I probably will replace it (swap it with the green charging led). I also noticed on the interconnect inner cabling that it is directional; the sticker around the cable is on mine on the source side.
The sound is open and even, I allready hear a difference now, without any burn-in.
Edited by stakarVN - 7/22/11 at 1:38pm
Not that I mind :) but ... where the OP received a mini-cable with "Pailiccs" connectors, mine came with "Palic" connectors. As I said, I don't mind. The printing on the inner sleeve of the cable said single-crystal copper or so I think. I'm sure it'll sound good enough for being a gift.
- Review: TCG T-Box, a new compact portable amp
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 12 seconds ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 45 seconds ago
- › WTB: Gungnir, W4S, Benchmark, or other DAC 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › The Xonar Essence STX Q/A, tweaking, impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for new headphones (considering ATH-M50X, DT-770PRO 250,... 3 minutes ago
- › New Kennerton ODIN (Planar Magnetic), MAGISTER, VALI... 3 minutes ago
- › 25% OFF End of Summer Sale! Going on Now! 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2