- 179 Posts. Joined 4/2011
- Location: Brazil
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best bassboost amps in 120$ range? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:14am in Portable Headphone Amps
- What's The Best Portable Headphone Amp????? Last post on 8/15/11 at 2:51pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- iBasso T4 Last post on 5/31/11 at 6:54am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best Amp for Around $100? Last post on 5/18/11 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- What will you suggest to me? FIIO E7? LEAR FSM-01?IBASSO T4? Last post on 3/22/11 at 9:08am in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
A little background before I start. I'm 16 years old and I slowly began to become addicted to fine, audiophile-quality headphones. I remember the first time I heard beats at an apple store. I...
The Major 6 was one of the older models in chord&Major's lineup that has been revamped into the Major 6'13, inline with the Tonal Earphone series design principles. While it looks identical to the...
REMEMBER! No elitists aloud here. Headphones are objects with personality! The richest people can enjoy the cheapest headphone just because it provides the sound he's looking for, has the highs...
- Headphone Impedance
Review: TCG T-Box, a new compact portable amp - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I have my new toy....
Is a very very good amp... I am amazed of the very good sound... it tends to be a little bit bright but i think that's because of the small size ergo ( problems with the condenser bank)...
I am trying it with the Denons AH-A100 wowww...
I think this kind of engineering is far away from crap and is close to the best around, and the portability is extraordinary, plus you got rechargeable batteries...
which one is better? and what do you mean, cheaper? they are tagged with the same price..
TCG-T... i think is overall better... is a very power amp, very plain... a little bit bright..
on the other side.. you have something more.. colored... c&c is a good amp, but if you are looking for a plain, good sound... go for the tcg
First time post, been lurking a while here.
Received the amp from china today, via ebay shenzhenAudioStore. Shipped in 10 days. Amp arrived without pouch, but with interconnect cable. Also, the input and output connectors were silver metal , no pink or green :) The blue power led is blindingly bright so I probably will replace it (swap it with the green charging led). I also noticed on the interconnect inner cabling that it is directional; the sticker around the cable is on mine on the source side.
The sound is open and even, I allready hear a difference now, without any burn-in.
Edited by stakarVN - 7/22/11 at 1:38pm
Not that I mind :) but ... where the OP received a mini-cable with "Pailiccs" connectors, mine came with "Palic" connectors. As I said, I don't mind. The printing on the inner sleeve of the cable said single-crystal copper or so I think. I'm sure it'll sound good enough for being a gift.
- Review: TCG T-Box, a new compact portable amp
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 22 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 28 seconds ago
- › Double Helix Cables Appreciation Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Headphone amp gain switch 1 minute ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Recommended Semi-Open/Open headphones for dream-pop/shoegaze for... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Sound Blaster X7 - Impressions? Thoughts? 3 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by De1taE1even
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by iitime
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2