- 179 Posts. Joined 4/2011
- Location: Brazil
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best bassboost amps in 120$ range? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:14am in Portable Headphone Amps
- What's The Best Portable Headphone Amp????? Last post on 8/15/11 at 2:51pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- iBasso T4 Last post on 5/31/11 at 6:54am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best Amp for Around $100? Last post on 5/18/11 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- What will you suggest to me? FIIO E7? LEAR FSM-01?IBASSO T4? Last post on 3/22/11 at 9:08am in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
First off, I want to thank Faheem and Singnature Acoustics for this O-16 Live unit and apologize for the humongous delay (it’s been very long) of this review. Packaging and...
These were actually my first pair of mixing headphones. I can definitely say they worked for me at the time, but this is also the time I did not acknowledge the importance of EQ & compression. I...
- Headphone Impedance
Review: TCG T-Box, a new compact portable amp - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I have my new toy....
Is a very very good amp... I am amazed of the very good sound... it tends to be a little bit bright but i think that's because of the small size ergo ( problems with the condenser bank)...
I am trying it with the Denons AH-A100 wowww...
I think this kind of engineering is far away from crap and is close to the best around, and the portability is extraordinary, plus you got rechargeable batteries...
which one is better? and what do you mean, cheaper? they are tagged with the same price..
TCG-T... i think is overall better... is a very power amp, very plain... a little bit bright..
on the other side.. you have something more.. colored... c&c is a good amp, but if you are looking for a plain, good sound... go for the tcg
First time post, been lurking a while here.
Received the amp from china today, via ebay shenzhenAudioStore. Shipped in 10 days. Amp arrived without pouch, but with interconnect cable. Also, the input and output connectors were silver metal , no pink or green :) The blue power led is blindingly bright so I probably will replace it (swap it with the green charging led). I also noticed on the interconnect inner cabling that it is directional; the sticker around the cable is on mine on the source side.
The sound is open and even, I allready hear a difference now, without any burn-in.
Edited by stakarVN - 7/22/11 at 1:38pm
Not that I mind :) but ... where the OP received a mini-cable with "Pailiccs" connectors, mine came with "Palic" connectors. As I said, I don't mind. The printing on the inner sleeve of the cable said single-crystal copper or so I think. I'm sure it'll sound good enough for being a gift.
- Review: TCG T-Box, a new compact portable amp
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Cambridge Audio Minx Xi just now
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 43 seconds ago
- › She is Called Esther ---SOUNDAWARE New Portable Player Thread Updated 43 seconds ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 50 seconds ago
- › World's first portable Hybrid Valve Headphone Amplifier (with a... 1 minute ago
- › +918437414770 girl vashikaran specialist babaji in france newzi... 1 minute ago
- › +918437414770 family problem solution babaji in iraq iran denmark 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › New Audio Technica ATH-M50x with Removable Cable 5 minutes ago
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by Dickymint
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2