- 173 Posts. Joined 4/2011
- Location: Brazil
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best bassboost amps in 120$ range? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:14am in Portable Headphone Amps
- What's The Best Portable Headphone Amp????? Last post on 8/15/11 at 2:51pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- iBasso T4 Last post on 5/31/11 at 6:54am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best Amp for Around $100? Last post on 5/18/11 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- What will you suggest to me? FIIO E7? LEAR FSM-01?IBASSO T4? Last post on 3/22/11 at 9:08am in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
The Sennheiser HD280 that I'm reviewing do not belong to me, they're presumably a couple years old (I didn't ask) and in good condition aside from a couple scratches on the earcups. I was curious...
Disclaimer The FR is a review sample sent from Noble Audio. The reviewer was compensated in the form of a ridiculously cool and form-fitting Noble Audio shirt. Introduction Despite humans...
My Review of the Beyerdaynamic dx 160ie In Ear Monitors I will start with the summary / conclusion. This way you get all the important information right away. If you want to know how I came to...
These earbuds were my first "serious" earbuds and they dissapointed me pretty soon. Everything was perfect until one morning I went out plugged them in and found that the cable was disconnected...
This is my first review, but I will try to make it fast and straight to the point. I just received the HD580s from ebay, and before I bought them I did some research and found out these have...
- Headphone Impedance
Review: TCG T-Box, a new compact portable amp - Page 3
I have my new toy....
Is a very very good amp... I am amazed of the very good sound... it tends to be a little bit bright but i think that's because of the small size ergo ( problems with the condenser bank)...
I am trying it with the Denons AH-A100 wowww...
I think this kind of engineering is far away from crap and is close to the best around, and the portability is extraordinary, plus you got rechargeable batteries...
which one is better? and what do you mean, cheaper? they are tagged with the same price..
TCG-T... i think is overall better... is a very power amp, very plain... a little bit bright..
on the other side.. you have something more.. colored... c&c is a good amp, but if you are looking for a plain, good sound... go for the tcg
First time post, been lurking a while here.
Received the amp from china today, via ebay shenzhenAudioStore. Shipped in 10 days. Amp arrived without pouch, but with interconnect cable. Also, the input and output connectors were silver metal , no pink or green :) The blue power led is blindingly bright so I probably will replace it (swap it with the green charging led). I also noticed on the interconnect inner cabling that it is directional; the sticker around the cable is on mine on the source side.
The sound is open and even, I allready hear a difference now, without any burn-in.
Edited by stakarVN - 7/22/11 at 1:38pm
Not that I mind :) but ... where the OP received a mini-cable with "Pailiccs" connectors, mine came with "Palic" connectors. As I said, I don't mind. The printing on the inner sleeve of the cable said single-crystal copper or so I think. I'm sure it'll sound good enough for being a gift.
- Review: TCG T-Box, a new compact portable amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › WTB: I need a stock HD800 cable! 51 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Pictures Of Your High End System II (Same Rules Apply) 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 1 minute ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for decent cans under $300(help wanted) 3 minutes ago
- › ALAC vs. FLAC 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob