- 181 Posts. Joined 4/2011
- Location: Brazil
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best bassboost amps in 120$ range? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:14am in Portable Headphone Amps
- What's The Best Portable Headphone Amp????? Last post on 8/15/11 at 2:51pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- iBasso T4 Last post on 5/31/11 at 6:54am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best Amp for Around $100? Last post on 5/18/11 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- What will you suggest to me? FIIO E7? LEAR FSM-01?IBASSO T4? Last post on 3/22/11 at 9:08am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
These headphones are much recommended online as a relatively cheap introduction into the world of high fidelity. They are functional and do not excessively grab attention visually. They are...
A very good DAC and headphone AMP for the price. A clear improvement in sound quality from my laptop for headphones, even ones that already sounded good, this gives a much cleaner,clearer and more...
This is my first really good quality Digital Audio Player. I have used a range of Audiophile headphones on it. If you're used to digital Sony Walkmans of days gone by you will recognize the simple,...
My favorite pair of headphones, and considering I own the Sennheiser HD598s, that is saying something. They look fantastic, very stylish indeed, they are extremely comfortable, infact the ear pads...
These are okay headphones if you can get them for a cheap price (sub £90 ) but probably aren't worth any more than that. Their build quality is solid, despite all the plastic used, and they can be...
Review: TCG T-Box, a new compact portable amp - Page 3post #31 of 586/7/11 at 2:00pmThese tiny amps are amazing, I'm willing to grab one of these!
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 587/13/11 at 9:20am
I have my new toy....
Is a very very good amp... I am amazed of the very good sound... it tends to be a little bit bright but i think that's because of the small size ergo ( problems with the condenser bank)...
I am trying it with the Denons AH-A100 wowww...
I think this kind of engineering is far away from crap and is close to the best around, and the portability is extraordinary, plus you got rechargeable batteries...
amazing...post #33 of 587/15/11 at 6:34ampost #34 of 587/15/11 at 7:31amThread Starterpost #35 of 587/15/11 at 7:37ampost #36 of 587/15/11 at 12:49pmpost #37 of 587/15/11 at 7:36pmQuote:
which one is better? and what do you mean, cheaper? they are tagged with the same price..post #38 of 587/17/11 at 12:02pm
TCG-T... i think is overall better... is a very power amp, very plain... a little bit bright..
on the other side.. you have something more.. colored... c&c is a good amp, but if you are looking for a plain, good sound... go for the tcgpost #39 of 587/22/11 at 9:44am
First time post, been lurking a while here.
Received the amp from china today, via ebay shenzhenAudioStore. Shipped in 10 days. Amp arrived without pouch, but with interconnect cable. Also, the input and output connectors were silver metal , no pink or green :) The blue power led is blindingly bright so I probably will replace it (swap it with the green charging led). I also noticed on the interconnect inner cabling that it is directional; the sticker around the cable is on mine on the source side.
The sound is open and even, I allready hear a difference now, without any burn-in.
Edited by stakarVN - 7/22/11 at 1:38pmpost #40 of 587/22/11 at 10:04am
Not that I mind :) but ... where the OP received a mini-cable with "Pailiccs" connectors, mine came with "Palic" connectors. As I said, I don't mind. The printing on the inner sleeve of the cable said single-crystal copper or so I think. I'm sure it'll sound good enough for being a gift.post #41 of 587/22/11 at 10:28ampost #42 of 587/22/11 at 10:47ampost #43 of 587/22/11 at 1:25pmpost #44 of 587/22/11 at 3:00pmThread Starterpost #45 of 587/25/11 at 5:35am
- Review: TCG T-Box, a new compact portable amp
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 4 seconds ago
- › What book are you reading right now? 22 seconds ago
- › At a loss. Suggestions for closed, over-ear neutral sounding... 41 seconds ago
- › Pioneer XDP-300R DAP - Dual ES9018K2M, Balanced Out, Android 5.1,... 43 seconds ago
- › Recommendations for $500 budget w/ specifc requirements. 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Review on HtC 10 and Sound quality (AQstic Dedicated Integrated DAC) 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Shure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black) by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 449 Headphones by theminstrel
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by FortisFlyer75
- › AXGIO Dash Wireless Earbuds Cordless Running Jogging Bluetooth... by pkshiu
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by heliosphann
- › Beyerdynamic T5p Second Generation Audiophile Headphones by crabdog
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear