If you make it to the Dallas meet that may possibly come together this summer, I'll buy you 3
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Customs IEM and how long it last?? Last post on 1/22/12 at 11:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH16's, with or without JH-3A? Last post on Yesterday at 2:20 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JHA consumer experience thread (Positive=Yes, Negative=No) Last post on 3/22/12 at 2:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $3000 budget on a portable rig !!! Last post on 10/11/10 at 2:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH5pro thread Last post on 5/4/16 at 2:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
The E5 is so close to being a giant killer but it has a few major flaws in my opinion. This is a technically oriented review. I like neutral sound signatures and bit perfect playback. I don't...
"Massdrop Blue Box - NuForce HEM IEMs" special drop pricing = $169.99*; Actual MSRP = $399.00 (I joined the drop on Massdrop and received the HEM6; LINK. You can find these and the other...
Hi All, I was given the chance to review the new Shozy Zero Rosewood earphones in exchange for just a small fee to cover the shipping. I received, as I'm sure some other reviewers did, an...
-- I give you Lend Me UR Ears house brand Alpha & Delta D2 Sports Earphone: **A few Disclaimers to get out of the way here**: #1 – I was approached by Lend Me UR Ears to review the...
I really like the t-90; I have had them for about two months and really enjoy the brightness. I also have the T70p and the t-5p second gen. I like the t70p better than anything so far. The t 90...
- Headphone Impedance
NEW information on JH-3a - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Not sure you should take anything Trogdor writes as being accurate in any way.
Remember, he believes everything he hears from JHA and is Totally Positive that it will be out next week. He was Totally Positive that it would be out in November and made a bet with me that it would be out before Thanksgiving of last year.
After being wrong about that, he was Totally Positive it would be out by the holiday season.
After being wrong about that, he was Totally Positive it would be out by January.
After being wrong about that, he was Totally Positive it would be out by February.
After being wrong about that, he was Totally Positive it would be out by March.
After being wrong about that, he is Totally Positive it will be out next week.
I don't think he can help this way of thinking.
I am not going to argue with you.
I constantly tried to be positive about a product and what I think is a great company.
Most of my previous posts were in good spirits both for JHA and the HeadFi community.
Seeing as how no new notes have been published (http://www.facebook.com/JHAudio?sk=notes), I think you mean an evaluation amp has been shipped from China so Jerry can load and test the DSP coding on it in order to sign off on production.
I know it may sound like a trivial thing, but one statement insinuates that the DSP coding is being written, loaded and tested in China, the other insinuates Jerry is doing this at home (which would make way more sense). If you have proof that China is indeed doing the coding/loading/etc, please post that, otherwise would hate to go back down the same nit-picky speculative trail as before.
If I was unclear, I apologize. Your first paragraph sums it up. That's all I know.
I would appreciate if you leave the personal attacks (or insinuations) to yourself. This thread is about the JH3A.
Seriously people, stop threadcrapping with useless 'i told you so' debates. We'll hopefully hear something soon from JHaudio (they've been quite good about communication recently)...so let's refrain from posting dumb speculation until then.
I e-mailed Jaime today to change my ear bud wire length from 48" to the 64" length.
I asked her how the 3A was coming along.....
I have adjusted your order.
We got the new prototype in today. Tomorrow Jerry will test it. If he finds it is right then he will give the go ahead to the manufacturer and they have told us it will be a week from that time until we get them here.
- NEW information on JH-3a
- › Sennheiser HD650s with Moon Audio Black Dragon II & extras 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 minute ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 3 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by vapman
- › NuForce HEM6 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Triple... by Hi-Fi EDU
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by jant71
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by BloodyPenguin
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by glennkresge
- › Unique Melody Miracle V2 Universal six driver in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by MMansell
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by stweb
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by ryanjsoo
- › Rhapsodio Galaxy by taz23
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse