If you make it to the Dallas meet that may possibly come together this summer, I'll buy you 3
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Customs IEM and how long it last?? Last post on 1/22/12 at 11:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH16's, with or without JH-3A? Last post on 5/5/16 at 2:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JHA consumer experience thread (Positive=Yes, Negative=No) Last post on 3/22/12 at 2:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $3000 budget on a portable rig !!! Last post on 10/11/10 at 2:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH5pro thread Last post on 9/27/16 at 7:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Unboxing and Packaging The ShareMe 5 arrived in a box that looks similar to the ShareMe Pro, but thicker. The packing inside is slightly nicer looking. The plastic container holding the...
This is my review originally posted on http://www.earphonia.com/2016/10/24/ibasso-it03-review/ I was honoured to be approached by iBasso with their first venture into IEM territory and they...
This is my review originally posted on http://www.earphonia.com/2016/10/24/jomo-samba-pro-audio-ciem-review/ Jomo Audio is a Singapore local company that crafts in ear earphones that sound and...
Elephone Whisper Noise Cancelling Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to GearBest for the sample. Full review...
Disclaimer: These headphones were sent to me thanks to the Oppo loaner program. They have since been returned and sent to the next reviewer. Want a headphone that sounds excellent, is easy...
- Headphone Impedance
NEW information on JH-3a - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Not sure you should take anything Trogdor writes as being accurate in any way.
Remember, he believes everything he hears from JHA and is Totally Positive that it will be out next week. He was Totally Positive that it would be out in November and made a bet with me that it would be out before Thanksgiving of last year.
After being wrong about that, he was Totally Positive it would be out by the holiday season.
After being wrong about that, he was Totally Positive it would be out by January.
After being wrong about that, he was Totally Positive it would be out by February.
After being wrong about that, he was Totally Positive it would be out by March.
After being wrong about that, he is Totally Positive it will be out next week.
I don't think he can help this way of thinking.
I am not going to argue with you.
I constantly tried to be positive about a product and what I think is a great company.
Most of my previous posts were in good spirits both for JHA and the HeadFi community.
Seeing as how no new notes have been published (http://www.facebook.com/JHAudio?sk=notes), I think you mean an evaluation amp has been shipped from China so Jerry can load and test the DSP coding on it in order to sign off on production.
I know it may sound like a trivial thing, but one statement insinuates that the DSP coding is being written, loaded and tested in China, the other insinuates Jerry is doing this at home (which would make way more sense). If you have proof that China is indeed doing the coding/loading/etc, please post that, otherwise would hate to go back down the same nit-picky speculative trail as before.
If I was unclear, I apologize. Your first paragraph sums it up. That's all I know.
I would appreciate if you leave the personal attacks (or insinuations) to yourself. This thread is about the JH3A.
Seriously people, stop threadcrapping with useless 'i told you so' debates. We'll hopefully hear something soon from JHaudio (they've been quite good about communication recently)...so let's refrain from posting dumb speculation until then.
I e-mailed Jaime today to change my ear bud wire length from 48" to the 64" length.
I asked her how the 3A was coming along.....
I have adjusted your order.
We got the new prototype in today. Tomorrow Jerry will test it. If he finds it is right then he will give the go ahead to the manufacturer and they have told us it will be a week from that time until we get them here.
- NEW information on JH-3a
- › **RECABLING NEEDED** 50 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 1 minute ago
- › Denon AH-MM400 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 2 minutes ago
- › ☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Final Production Run! 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 4 minutes ago
- › Audioquest Nighthawk and Beyerdynamic T90 (2nd generation) - both... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 4 minutes ago
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by pkshiu
- › iBasso IT03 by sonickarma
- › Jomo Audio Samba Pro CIEM by sonickarma
- › Elephone Whisper by mark2410
- › OPPO PM-1 by maxh22
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by rebbi
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA MA750i by High-End-Addict
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by HiFiChris
- › 64 Audio U10 by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...