If you make it to the Dallas meet that may possibly come together this summer, I'll buy you 3
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Customs IEM and how long it last?? Last post on 1/22/12 at 11:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH16's, with or without JH-3A? Last post on 11/25/11 at 7:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JHA consumer experience thread (Positive=Yes, Negative=No) Last post on 3/22/12 at 2:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $3000 budget on a portable rig !!! Last post on 10/11/10 at 2:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH5pro appreciation thread Last post on 9/6/14 at 6:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
NEW information on JH-3a - Page 5post #61 of 21764/10/11 at 2:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 21764/10/11 at 2:50pmpost #63 of 21764/10/11 at 3:02pmpost #64 of 21764/10/11 at 3:11pmpost #65 of 21764/10/11 at 5:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kunlun
Not sure you should take anything Trogdor writes as being accurate in any way.
Remember, he believes everything he hears from JHA and is Totally Positive that it will be out next week. He was Totally Positive that it would be out in November and made a bet with me that it would be out before Thanksgiving of last year.
After being wrong about that, he was Totally Positive it would be out by the holiday season.
After being wrong about that, he was Totally Positive it would be out by January.
After being wrong about that, he was Totally Positive it would be out by February.
After being wrong about that, he was Totally Positive it would be out by March.
After being wrong about that, he is Totally Positive it will be out next week.
I don't think he can help this way of thinking.
I am not going to argue with you.
I constantly tried to be positive about a product and what I think is a great company.
Most of my previous posts were in good spirits both for JHA and the HeadFi community.
Cheers!post #66 of 21764/10/11 at 5:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by swifttal
Seeing as how no new notes have been published (http://www.facebook.com/JHAudio?sk=notes), I think you mean an evaluation amp has been shipped from China so Jerry can load and test the DSP coding on it in order to sign off on production.
I know it may sound like a trivial thing, but one statement insinuates that the DSP coding is being written, loaded and tested in China, the other insinuates Jerry is doing this at home (which would make way more sense). If you have proof that China is indeed doing the coding/loading/etc, please post that, otherwise would hate to go back down the same nit-picky speculative trail as before.
If I was unclear, I apologize. Your first paragraph sums it up. That's all I know.post #67 of 21764/10/11 at 5:41pmQuote:Quote:
I would appreciate if you leave the personal attacks (or insinuations) to yourself. This thread is about the JH3A.post #68 of 21764/10/11 at 5:59pmpost #69 of 21764/10/11 at 6:06pmpost #70 of 21764/10/11 at 6:11pmpost #71 of 21764/10/11 at 10:38pm
Seriously people, stop threadcrapping with useless 'i told you so' debates. We'll hopefully hear something soon from JHaudio (they've been quite good about communication recently)...so let's refrain from posting dumb speculation until then.post #72 of 21764/11/11 at 4:57pmpost #73 of 21764/11/11 at 6:18pmOk, it has been over 10 days since last post from JH. How long does it take to get a shipment from China and check that 1 line of code has corrected the upload retention issue? Has anyone contacted them recently? The last update was because i wrote them and said asked why there have been no recent updates and Jerry wrote me back and then said Facebook would be updated as well.post #74 of 21764/11/11 at 7:26pmpost #75 of 21764/13/11 at 4:00pm
I e-mailed Jaime today to change my ear bud wire length from 48" to the 64" length.
I asked her how the 3A was coming along.....
I have adjusted your order.
We got the new prototype in today. Tomorrow Jerry will test it. If he finds it is right then he will give the go ahead to the manufacturer and they have told us it will be a week from that time until we get them here.
JaimeReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- NEW information on JH-3a
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › New to Full size headphones and need helpful advice on choosing a... 2 minutes ago
- › Valhalla 2 review coming soon! 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › [Review] Philips SHL3300 "DJ" Headphones - Most Underrated Headphone? 5 minutes ago
- › Comparison: HD600, MA900, DT 150 and SRH840 5 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 7 minutes ago
- › How to Manually Create Playlists for the X5 8 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 9 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 10 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)