If you make it to the Dallas meet that may possibly come together this summer, I'll buy you 3
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Customs IEM and how long it last?? Last post on 1/22/12 at 11:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH16's, with or without JH-3A? Last post on 11/25/11 at 7:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JHA consumer experience thread (Positive=Yes, Negative=No) Last post on 3/22/12 at 2:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $3000 budget on a portable rig !!! Last post on 10/11/10 at 2:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH5pro appreciation thread Last post on 11/24/14 at 3:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Headphone Impedance
NEW information on JH-3a - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Not sure you should take anything Trogdor writes as being accurate in any way.
Remember, he believes everything he hears from JHA and is Totally Positive that it will be out next week. He was Totally Positive that it would be out in November and made a bet with me that it would be out before Thanksgiving of last year.
After being wrong about that, he was Totally Positive it would be out by the holiday season.
After being wrong about that, he was Totally Positive it would be out by January.
After being wrong about that, he was Totally Positive it would be out by February.
After being wrong about that, he was Totally Positive it would be out by March.
After being wrong about that, he is Totally Positive it will be out next week.
I don't think he can help this way of thinking.
I am not going to argue with you.
I constantly tried to be positive about a product and what I think is a great company.
Most of my previous posts were in good spirits both for JHA and the HeadFi community.
Seeing as how no new notes have been published (http://www.facebook.com/JHAudio?sk=notes), I think you mean an evaluation amp has been shipped from China so Jerry can load and test the DSP coding on it in order to sign off on production.
I know it may sound like a trivial thing, but one statement insinuates that the DSP coding is being written, loaded and tested in China, the other insinuates Jerry is doing this at home (which would make way more sense). If you have proof that China is indeed doing the coding/loading/etc, please post that, otherwise would hate to go back down the same nit-picky speculative trail as before.
If I was unclear, I apologize. Your first paragraph sums it up. That's all I know.
I would appreciate if you leave the personal attacks (or insinuations) to yourself. This thread is about the JH3A.
Seriously people, stop threadcrapping with useless 'i told you so' debates. We'll hopefully hear something soon from JHaudio (they've been quite good about communication recently)...so let's refrain from posting dumb speculation until then.
I e-mailed Jaime today to change my ear bud wire length from 48" to the 64" length.
I asked her how the 3A was coming along.....
I have adjusted your order.
We got the new prototype in today. Tomorrow Jerry will test it. If he finds it is right then he will give the go ahead to the manufacturer and they have told us it will be a week from that time until we get them here.
- NEW information on JH-3a
- › Earwerkz Legend R vs Noble K10 Brief Review (bonus: 1964 V6S, V8;... 1 second ago
- › REVIEW: Fischer Audio FA-011 - OFF THE DEEP END!! 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 2 minutes ago
- › looking for loud 150$ headphones 2 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 2 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U1 VS NAD HP50 3 minutes ago
- › Double Helix Cable DHC Neutrik XLR to 1/4 inch adaptor cable 3 minutes ago
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by ahunatu
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by Loquah
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by bkyoung
- › Superlux HD-631 by Sharingan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)