- 31 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by System, 3/18/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/18/11
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 3/18/11
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 3/18/11
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 3/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- So what exactly is the point of BA IEMs with more than 2-3 drivers? Last post on 9/20/11 at 4:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which full sized headphone for this iem fan? Last post on 6/10/11 at 8:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SE535 vs Sennheiser IE8: What to buy? Last post on 9/8/12 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HiFiman RE262 vs. Sennheiser IE8 anyone? Last post on 5/16/11 at 5:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which customs have the most out of the head soundstage (like ie8 or better)? Last post on 5/26/11 at 10:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Need in-ear headphones up too £400 please help!!post #1 of 63/15/11 at 4:08pmThread StarterHello people I'm new on this but heard this was the best sight for help on headphones. Well the problem is I'm looking for in- ear up to £400 with massive amounts of bass but also alot of clarity. I previously owned the ie8 and wouldnt mind purchasing them again as they got stollen. From my personal experience the ie8 were the best in-ears I have ever heard with it's booming bass I miss it alot. I just need help and if you recommend anything better worth buying or if should purchase the ie8s again. My music taste normally consists of Bhangra,bollywood,rap,hip-hop,rock and r&b. Thanks for all your help people
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 63/15/11 at 4:20pmpost #3 of 63/15/11 at 6:26pmThread Starterpost #4 of 63/15/11 at 6:48pm
Nahh, was just bewildered. For lots of bass look into the jh16s? It's above your budget but it'll tide you over for a long time. Other bass monsters include the ie8 and the futuresonics atri m8. Have fun! (:post #5 of 63/15/11 at 7:15pmThread Starterpost #6 of 63/15/11 at 7:30pm
The JH16s would suit you very well, but i think it's over your budget. Hmm, the SM3s are good, but i don't know if the bass is plentiful enough for you. I think the turbines would suit you very well too. High end bass heavy earphones usually do come with alot of clarity. Read up on |joker|'s or ClieOs thread to know more.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need in-ear headphones up too £400 please help!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › LH Labs' gorgeous Vi Dac ( Tube + SS outputs ) 1 second ago
- › "The Lab" 40 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › La Figaro 339 3 minutes ago
- › New M8 DAC from SMSL (9018/XMOS) 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 6 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 7 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x - In-Depth Review & Impressions 8 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 9 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U1 - Thoughts? 10 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2