- 31 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by System, 3/18/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/18/11
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 3/18/11
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 3/18/11
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 3/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- So what exactly is the point of BA IEMs with more than 2-3 drivers? Last post on 9/20/11 at 4:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which full sized headphone for this iem fan? Last post on 6/10/11 at 8:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SE535 vs Sennheiser IE8: What to buy? Last post on 9/8/12 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HiFiman RE262 vs. Sennheiser IE8 anyone? Last post on 5/16/11 at 5:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which customs have the most out of the head soundstage (like ie8 or better)? Last post on 5/26/11 at 10:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
As my wife will tell you, at just about every major audio show I attend I buy something (shocker right?). There’s something cool about looking at my pieces of gear and thinking about the show...
So i bought the DT 880 250 Ohm Pro model. I also have KEf m200 in ears, a pair of AKG k450. I owned Audio Technica m30, Sennheiser Momentum on ear and Beyerdynamic dt 770 80 Ohm. The difference is...
Introduction Over the past year, Audiofly released their "Performance" range of IEMs, designed by musicians as stage monitors. A while back I had a chance to sample the top of the range AF180 and...
My wife returned from two weeks in Japan today. While I was glad to see her after time apart, and excited to have her back, a part of me was more excited about what she had brought with her: my...
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
Need in-ear headphones up too £400 please help!!post #1 of 63/15/11 at 4:08pmThread StarterHello people I'm new on this but heard this was the best sight for help on headphones. Well the problem is I'm looking for in- ear up to £400 with massive amounts of bass but also alot of clarity. I previously owned the ie8 and wouldnt mind purchasing them again as they got stollen. From my personal experience the ie8 were the best in-ears I have ever heard with it's booming bass I miss it alot. I just need help and if you recommend anything better worth buying or if should purchase the ie8s again. My music taste normally consists of Bhangra,bollywood,rap,hip-hop,rock and r&b. Thanks for all your help people
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 63/15/11 at 4:20pmpost #3 of 63/15/11 at 6:26pmThread Starterpost #4 of 63/15/11 at 6:48pm
Nahh, was just bewildered. For lots of bass look into the jh16s? It's above your budget but it'll tide you over for a long time. Other bass monsters include the ie8 and the futuresonics atri m8. Have fun! (:post #5 of 63/15/11 at 7:15pmThread Starterpost #6 of 63/15/11 at 7:30pm
The JH16s would suit you very well, but i think it's over your budget. Hmm, the SM3s are good, but i don't know if the bass is plentiful enough for you. I think the turbines would suit you very well too. High end bass heavy earphones usually do come with alot of clarity. Read up on |joker|'s or ClieOs thread to know more.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need in-ear headphones up too £400 please help!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 52 seconds ago
- › Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Review 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 2 minutes ago
- › Galaxy S5 impedance... 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN Flagship Headphone HE1000 Beta Testing Opportunity -... 4 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2