- 31 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by System, 3/18/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/18/11
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 3/18/11
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 3/18/11
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 3/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- So what exactly is the point of BA IEMs with more than 2-3 drivers? Last post on 9/20/11 at 4:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which full sized headphone for this iem fan? Last post on 6/10/11 at 8:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SE535 vs Sennheiser IE8: What to buy? Last post on 9/8/12 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HiFiman RE262 vs. Sennheiser IE8 anyone? Last post on 5/16/11 at 5:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which customs have the most out of the head soundstage (like ie8 or better)? Last post on 5/26/11 at 10:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
It might be one of your favorite cans if you pay an intense listen to them for a few hours. Really its a steal while you might get it for 60ish or 80ish. I got mine for 75 ish. I still wonder why...
The MEE Audio RX18P was sent to me from MEE Audio with the intention to compare it to some of the most popular Chinese budget offerings and let Mike know the result of my findings. The ida was not...
In the audio world, nobody can say we don’t have a tonne of choice available to us. Some audition gear with slight differences to find the piece that truly stands out to them. This...
A good sounding inexpensive product. As of my late work has pushed me to have to work at many hours at once on writing Visual Novels, I began asking myself if there is a buds solution that...
I just sell my Yamaha EPH-100, so before I forget how they sound I will write a little review here. My attempt for this micro driver earphones was BIG, especially because of the praise I found...
Need in-ear headphones up too £400 please help!!post #1 of 63/15/11 at 4:08pmThread StarterHello people I'm new on this but heard this was the best sight for help on headphones. Well the problem is I'm looking for in- ear up to £400 with massive amounts of bass but also alot of clarity. I previously owned the ie8 and wouldnt mind purchasing them again as they got stollen. From my personal experience the ie8 were the best in-ears I have ever heard with it's booming bass I miss it alot. I just need help and if you recommend anything better worth buying or if should purchase the ie8s again. My music taste normally consists of Bhangra,bollywood,rap,hip-hop,rock and r&b. Thanks for all your help people
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 63/15/11 at 4:20pmpost #3 of 63/15/11 at 6:26pmThread Starterpost #4 of 63/15/11 at 6:48pm
Nahh, was just bewildered. For lots of bass look into the jh16s? It's above your budget but it'll tide you over for a long time. Other bass monsters include the ie8 and the futuresonics atri m8. Have fun! (:post #5 of 63/15/11 at 7:15pmThread Starterpost #6 of 63/15/11 at 7:30pm
The JH16s would suit you very well, but i think it's over your budget. Hmm, the SM3s are good, but i don't know if the bass is plentiful enough for you. I think the turbines would suit you very well too. High end bass heavy earphones usually do come with alot of clarity. Read up on |joker|'s or ClieOs thread to know more.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need in-ear headphones up too £400 please help!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Sennheiser HD800+Acoustic Revive HD800 upgrade cable 42 seconds ago
- › Full-size closed headphones recommendations? (under $300) 43 seconds ago
- › Any Jvc fx-1200 cable replacement recommendations? 44 seconds ago
- › Shozy Cygnus Official Thread 1 minute ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 3 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 4 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 6 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 8 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 by Mosauwer
- › MEE Audio RX18 Comfort-Fit In-Ear Headphones with Enhanced Bass... by peter123
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Aornic
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Dobrescu George
- › Yamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphones by Nymphonomaniac
- › PMV A-01 HYBIRD IEM by peter123
- › Cayin N5 DSD Lossless Music Player by H20Fidelity
- › Campfire Audio Orion by piksnz
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by Asr
- › 1MORE EO323 Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by leesure
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse