- 31 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by System, 3/18/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/18/11
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 3/18/11
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 3/18/11
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 3/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- So what exactly is the point of BA IEMs with more than 2-3 drivers? Last post on 9/20/11 at 4:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which full sized headphone for this iem fan? Last post on 6/10/11 at 8:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SE535 vs Sennheiser IE8: What to buy? Last post on 9/8/12 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HiFiman RE262 vs. Sennheiser IE8 anyone? Last post on 5/16/11 at 5:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which customs have the most out of the head soundstage (like ie8 or better)? Last post on 5/26/11 at 10:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
With thanks to @alexsv of WyWires and @ejong7 my esteemed friend and headfier extraordinaire, I have the privilege of bringing to the UK the WyWires Red Headphone Cable. I have been sent these all...
Jomo4 The full and long review can be found here: LINK Website: jomoaudio.com Product page: Link Specifications: o Quad Balanced Armature Drivers: 1 x...
-Introduction- The last encounter I had with Advanced Sound was a decent while ago, right around the release of their first IEM, the M4. That was their freshmen release, and...
All instruments come to live with pm1, crystal clear and smooth at the same time. Pm1 made my Sennheiser hd650 and Grado reference 1 sound harsh and incomplete. I had some time to listen to hd800...
The Fiil Diva headphone is probably one of the most intuitive headphones south of $200. They have features that make them almost 3-4 headphones in one, currently they can be had for about $129 on...
Need in-ear headphones up too £400 please help!!post #1 of 63/15/11 at 4:08pmThread StarterHello people I'm new on this but heard this was the best sight for help on headphones. Well the problem is I'm looking for in- ear up to £400 with massive amounts of bass but also alot of clarity. I previously owned the ie8 and wouldnt mind purchasing them again as they got stollen. From my personal experience the ie8 were the best in-ears I have ever heard with it's booming bass I miss it alot. I just need help and if you recommend anything better worth buying or if should purchase the ie8s again. My music taste normally consists of Bhangra,bollywood,rap,hip-hop,rock and r&b. Thanks for all your help people
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 63/15/11 at 4:20pmpost #3 of 63/15/11 at 6:26pmThread Starterpost #4 of 63/15/11 at 6:48pm
Nahh, was just bewildered. For lots of bass look into the jh16s? It's above your budget but it'll tide you over for a long time. Other bass monsters include the ie8 and the futuresonics atri m8. Have fun! (:post #5 of 63/15/11 at 7:15pmThread Starterpost #6 of 63/15/11 at 7:30pm
The JH16s would suit you very well, but i think it's over your budget. Hmm, the SM3s are good, but i don't know if the bass is plentiful enough for you. I think the turbines would suit you very well too. High end bass heavy earphones usually do come with alot of clarity. Read up on |joker|'s or ClieOs thread to know more.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need in-ear headphones up too £400 please help!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › IBasso Audio IT03 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 5 minutes ago
- › Thebit OPUS#2 Dap - out September/October 2016. 6 minutes ago
- › [Interest Check] Ambient Acoustics AM5LAM (adjustable bass level) 6 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 6 minutes ago
- › SanDisk 256GB microSD card ($149) is on its way. 7 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 9 minutes ago
- › WyWires Red Headphone Cable by Takeanidea
- › Jomo Audio Jomo4 by Zelda
- › Advanced Sound by Cinder
- › OPPO PM-1 by Sam 88
- › Fiil Diva Bluetooth, Noise Cancelling Headphones by Tom22
- › Noble Audio Dulce Bass UIEM by darober2
- › Mitchell & Johnson Electrostatz (GL2) Kickstarter Edition -... by barondla
- › 3.14 MR3 Music Headphones, BA Balanced Armature Headphones with 3... by Brooko
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by reikoshea
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...