- 31 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by System, 3/18/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/18/11
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 3/18/11
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 3/18/11
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 3/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- So what exactly is the point of BA IEMs with more than 2-3 drivers? Last post on 9/20/11 at 4:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which full sized headphone for this iem fan? Last post on 6/10/11 at 8:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SE535 vs Sennheiser IE8: What to buy? Last post on 9/8/12 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HiFiman RE262 vs. Sennheiser IE8 anyone? Last post on 5/16/11 at 5:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which customs have the most out of the head soundstage (like ie8 or better)? Last post on 5/26/11 at 10:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Noble BTS Review by HiFiChris Preamble: Before I start with my actual review, I want to thank Noble Audio and especially Brannan Mason for providing me with a sample of the BTS for my...
Head-Fi, Fiio X5 and me I came out of my lurking in January 2014 to join Head-Fi, I was looking for a DAP to replace my Creative Zen X-Fi's whose display had a 'black ink' spreading...
Foreword: I'm a production manager, but focus mostly on sound engineering. I install and tune a lot of P.A equipment, and also mix live acts in : - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and -...
For me, they are the best ever. Maybe someday i'll listen to something 'better'? Well, we'll see. PD: The Highs can bother some people with their 2k and 8-9k peaks. For me it's fine, but it's...
In terms of design it is good looking and cofortable. Usb is meaningless to me, my laptops built-in sound card is better sounding than that usb. G430 sounds bad and unnatural, it shoud be better at...
Need in-ear headphones up too £400 please help!!post #1 of 63/15/11 at 4:08pmThread StarterHello people I'm new on this but heard this was the best sight for help on headphones. Well the problem is I'm looking for in- ear up to £400 with massive amounts of bass but also alot of clarity. I previously owned the ie8 and wouldnt mind purchasing them again as they got stollen. From my personal experience the ie8 were the best in-ears I have ever heard with it's booming bass I miss it alot. I just need help and if you recommend anything better worth buying or if should purchase the ie8s again. My music taste normally consists of Bhangra,bollywood,rap,hip-hop,rock and r&b. Thanks for all your help people
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 63/15/11 at 4:20pmpost #3 of 63/15/11 at 6:26pmThread Starterpost #4 of 63/15/11 at 6:48pm
Nahh, was just bewildered. For lots of bass look into the jh16s? It's above your budget but it'll tide you over for a long time. Other bass monsters include the ie8 and the futuresonics atri m8. Have fun! (:post #5 of 63/15/11 at 7:15pmThread Starterpost #6 of 63/15/11 at 7:30pm
The JH16s would suit you very well, but i think it's over your budget. Hmm, the SM3s are good, but i don't know if the bass is plentiful enough for you. I think the turbines would suit you very well too. High end bass heavy earphones usually do come with alot of clarity. Read up on |joker|'s or ClieOs thread to know more.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need in-ear headphones up too £400 please help!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 15 seconds ago
- › [REVIEW] Westone Adventure Series ADV Alpha - A Thing That Goes... 54 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Non-IEM Bluetooth headphones recommendations for eyeglasses wearer? 3 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 6 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 7 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 8 minutes ago
- › NAD D 3020 Hybrid Digital Amplifier / DAC 8 minutes ago
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3