- 84 Posts. Joined 7/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 (updated 2014 version!!!) on-ear premium portable headphones. ...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 7post #91 of 63563/16/11 at 12:30amWhen you feel almighty and handsome when walking in the streets while wearing new headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 63563/16/11 at 12:34ampost #93 of 63563/16/11 at 4:26ampost #94 of 63563/16/11 at 5:53ampost #95 of 63563/16/11 at 7:38ampost #96 of 63563/16/11 at 7:52ampost #97 of 63563/16/11 at 8:07ampost #98 of 63563/16/11 at 10:01am
LOL. Funny thing, the night before my custom IEM's were going to arrive, I had a nightmare where my customs came, but when they came and I opened the box, they were just universals. Scared the bejeebus out of me. haha.
Quote:post #99 of 63563/16/11 at 10:27ampost #100 of 63563/16/11 at 11:34am
...when you forgot to pick up your girlfriend for a date because you were listening to a new pair of headphones
...when you tell your co-workers you're hung over when they ask you why you look like a wreck, while instead you were spending all night listening to that new amp
...when you use music to listen to your rig, instead of using your rig to listen to musicpost #101 of 63563/16/11 at 12:24pm
... when you think that Jecklin Floats are the most beautiful headphones in the world.
... when other people ask you which headphone do you have and... when they are not listening to you any more... and you have named only a few...
... when you want to make a paper about the K1000 at school.
... when others look always if you name your latest purchase.post #102 of 63563/16/11 at 2:03pmpost #103 of 63563/16/11 at 2:23pmpost #104 of 63563/16/11 at 3:31pmpost #105 of 63563/16/11 at 3:50pm
You always try to identify someone's head gear.
Calling headphones, "audio gear/head gear".
When you're never satisfied with your headphones.
Whenever you hear your favorite audio brand or a well known audiophile brand, you try to find out if the person is also an audiophile.
Edited by bisayaboi - 3/16/11 at 3:52pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 7 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 33 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio WA-8 2 minutes ago
- › Monoprice 605050 Studio Reference Headphones: Reviews, Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › [FS/T] Beyerdynamic DT 990 pro 250ohm. 5 minutes ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 7 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 8 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by Sonic Defender
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)