- 84 Posts. Joined 7/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 7post #91 of 63563/16/11 at 12:30amWhen you feel almighty and handsome when walking in the streets while wearing new headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 63563/16/11 at 12:34ampost #93 of 63563/16/11 at 4:26ampost #94 of 63563/16/11 at 5:53ampost #95 of 63563/16/11 at 7:38ampost #96 of 63563/16/11 at 7:52ampost #97 of 63563/16/11 at 8:07ampost #98 of 63563/16/11 at 10:01am
LOL. Funny thing, the night before my custom IEM's were going to arrive, I had a nightmare where my customs came, but when they came and I opened the box, they were just universals. Scared the bejeebus out of me. haha.
Quote:post #99 of 63563/16/11 at 10:27ampost #100 of 63563/16/11 at 11:34am
...when you forgot to pick up your girlfriend for a date because you were listening to a new pair of headphones
...when you tell your co-workers you're hung over when they ask you why you look like a wreck, while instead you were spending all night listening to that new amp
...when you use music to listen to your rig, instead of using your rig to listen to musicpost #101 of 63563/16/11 at 12:24pm
... when you think that Jecklin Floats are the most beautiful headphones in the world.
... when other people ask you which headphone do you have and... when they are not listening to you any more... and you have named only a few...
... when you want to make a paper about the K1000 at school.
... when others look always if you name your latest purchase.post #102 of 63563/16/11 at 2:03pmpost #103 of 63563/16/11 at 2:23pmpost #104 of 63563/16/11 at 3:31pmpost #105 of 63563/16/11 at 3:50pm
You always try to identify someone's head gear.
Calling headphones, "audio gear/head gear".
When you're never satisfied with your headphones.
Whenever you hear your favorite audio brand or a well known audiophile brand, you try to find out if the person is also an audiophile.
Edited by bisayaboi - 3/16/11 at 3:52pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 36 seconds ago
- › SE530/535 Acoustic Filter Mod: More SQ improvement than cables?... 42 seconds ago
- › New Cavalli Audio Portable Amp officially in the works 2 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2