- 84 Posts. Joined 7/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Wireless headphones…bluetooth even…last time I tried anything wireless was my cordless phone and before that was probably back in the “70’s” with an "all in one headphone with FM/AM radio", anyway...
So, I did a lot of reading when it came to this purchase, however, no amount of reviewing can objectively explain what you are actually going to hear when you plug them in - so I said 'screw it!'...
MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 – initial impressions Many thanks to @Tony-Hifi from HiFiHeadphones.co.uk for adding me to the UK tour for these earphones – the impressions below are based on the time I...
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 7post #91 of 63563/16/11 at 12:30amWhen you feel almighty and handsome when walking in the streets while wearing new headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 63563/16/11 at 12:34ampost #93 of 63563/16/11 at 4:26ampost #94 of 63563/16/11 at 5:53ampost #95 of 63563/16/11 at 7:38ampost #96 of 63563/16/11 at 7:52ampost #97 of 63563/16/11 at 8:07ampost #98 of 63563/16/11 at 10:01am
LOL. Funny thing, the night before my custom IEM's were going to arrive, I had a nightmare where my customs came, but when they came and I opened the box, they were just universals. Scared the bejeebus out of me. haha.
Quote:post #99 of 63563/16/11 at 10:27ampost #100 of 63563/16/11 at 11:34am
...when you forgot to pick up your girlfriend for a date because you were listening to a new pair of headphones
...when you tell your co-workers you're hung over when they ask you why you look like a wreck, while instead you were spending all night listening to that new amp
...when you use music to listen to your rig, instead of using your rig to listen to musicpost #101 of 63563/16/11 at 12:24pm
... when you think that Jecklin Floats are the most beautiful headphones in the world.
... when other people ask you which headphone do you have and... when they are not listening to you any more... and you have named only a few...
... when you want to make a paper about the K1000 at school.
... when others look always if you name your latest purchase.post #102 of 63563/16/11 at 2:03pmpost #103 of 63563/16/11 at 2:23pmpost #104 of 63563/16/11 at 3:31pmpost #105 of 63563/16/11 at 3:50pm
You always try to identify someone's head gear.
Calling headphones, "audio gear/head gear".
When you're never satisfied with your headphones.
Whenever you hear your favorite audio brand or a well known audiophile brand, you try to find out if the person is also an audiophile.
Edited by bisayaboi - 3/16/11 at 3:52pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Popular Classical Music 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 6 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-WS1100 Solid Bass Headphone first impressions... 6 minutes ago
- › 👍DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, AK380, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1,... 10 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 11 minutes ago
- › Well-reviewed Fostex TH-500RP planar magnetics now on sale for $329 15 minutes ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Grado GS2000e Loaner program 23 minutes ago
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Rob80b
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by desperategraves
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Jackpot77
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...