- 84 Posts. Joined 7/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Over the recent months, Creative has been bursting out some pretty nice portable gears aiming from the basic casual user all the way up to serious audiophiles. Most importantly, they are pricing...
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
I realize this is ancient news in 2014 but I recently rediscovered my iAudio7 and am loving it. It sounds remarkably good for a "fun"-signatured DAP and holy mackerel, the battery life is...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 7post #91 of 63563/16/11 at 12:30amWhen you feel almighty and handsome when walking in the streets while wearing new headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 63563/16/11 at 12:34ampost #93 of 63563/16/11 at 4:26ampost #94 of 63563/16/11 at 5:53ampost #95 of 63563/16/11 at 7:38ampost #96 of 63563/16/11 at 7:52ampost #97 of 63563/16/11 at 8:07ampost #98 of 63563/16/11 at 10:01am
LOL. Funny thing, the night before my custom IEM's were going to arrive, I had a nightmare where my customs came, but when they came and I opened the box, they were just universals. Scared the bejeebus out of me. haha.
Quote:post #99 of 63563/16/11 at 10:27ampost #100 of 63563/16/11 at 11:34am
...when you forgot to pick up your girlfriend for a date because you were listening to a new pair of headphones
...when you tell your co-workers you're hung over when they ask you why you look like a wreck, while instead you were spending all night listening to that new amp
...when you use music to listen to your rig, instead of using your rig to listen to musicpost #101 of 63563/16/11 at 12:24pm
... when you think that Jecklin Floats are the most beautiful headphones in the world.
... when other people ask you which headphone do you have and... when they are not listening to you any more... and you have named only a few...
... when you want to make a paper about the K1000 at school.
... when others look always if you name your latest purchase.post #102 of 63563/16/11 at 2:03pmpost #103 of 63563/16/11 at 2:23pmpost #104 of 63563/16/11 at 3:31pmpost #105 of 63563/16/11 at 3:50pm
You always try to identify someone's head gear.
Calling headphones, "audio gear/head gear".
When you're never satisfied with your headphones.
Whenever you hear your favorite audio brand or a well known audiophile brand, you try to find out if the person is also an audiophile.
Edited by bisayaboi - 3/16/11 at 3:52pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › FiiO X5 proposed new functionality: add whole folders to playlist;... 44 seconds ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 1 minute ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 2 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Art Club 3 minutes ago
- › Need High Quality Headphones For Gaming. $200 or less 4 minutes ago
- › Rumor: New Sennheiser Flagship to be surfaced ........ soon 4 minutes ago
- › Replacing Sennheiser PC 360 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)