- 84 Posts. Joined 7/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
*Not an audio professional review, only my user opinion* After listening to lots of headphones inside this price ranger I decided on these. I was first worried cause lately I was reading lots...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 7post #91 of 63563/16/11 at 12:30amWhen you feel almighty and handsome when walking in the streets while wearing new headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 63563/16/11 at 12:34ampost #93 of 63563/16/11 at 4:26ampost #94 of 63563/16/11 at 5:53ampost #95 of 63563/16/11 at 7:38ampost #96 of 63563/16/11 at 7:52ampost #97 of 63563/16/11 at 8:07ampost #98 of 63563/16/11 at 10:01am
LOL. Funny thing, the night before my custom IEM's were going to arrive, I had a nightmare where my customs came, but when they came and I opened the box, they were just universals. Scared the bejeebus out of me. haha.
Quote:post #99 of 63563/16/11 at 10:27ampost #100 of 63563/16/11 at 11:34am
...when you forgot to pick up your girlfriend for a date because you were listening to a new pair of headphones
...when you tell your co-workers you're hung over when they ask you why you look like a wreck, while instead you were spending all night listening to that new amp
...when you use music to listen to your rig, instead of using your rig to listen to musicpost #101 of 63563/16/11 at 12:24pm
... when you think that Jecklin Floats are the most beautiful headphones in the world.
... when other people ask you which headphone do you have and... when they are not listening to you any more... and you have named only a few...
... when you want to make a paper about the K1000 at school.
... when others look always if you name your latest purchase.post #102 of 63563/16/11 at 2:03pmpost #103 of 63563/16/11 at 2:23pmpost #104 of 63563/16/11 at 3:31pmpost #105 of 63563/16/11 at 3:50pm
You always try to identify someone's head gear.
Calling headphones, "audio gear/head gear".
When you're never satisfied with your headphones.
Whenever you hear your favorite audio brand or a well known audiophile brand, you try to find out if the person is also an audiophile.
Edited by bisayaboi - 3/16/11 at 3:52pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Will this USB external sound card work well with my pair of... 3 minutes ago
- › New Audeze "Prototype-Z"! 3 minutes ago
- › [Review] Meelectronics A161p, the most satisfying IEM I've ever heard 5 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 6 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design: Pandor Hope X available for pre-orders????? 8 minutes ago
- › FS - HiFiMan HE-400 modded w/open grill and Focus pads 9 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 10 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)