When you know you have a disease called upgradeitis but don't give a dam about a finding a cure.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Incipio F38 Remember the famous budget cans, the RP-HTF600? They we're great once modded, and so are these! So let's talk. This won't be a Super Detailed Review. Overall Sound: Highs...
wouldn't recommend if you're going to pay for $100 or above. Reasonable price should have been around $70. The only selling point is the open soundstage, would make a goid pair for movies or...
Just purchased to see if the review-ratings here were any close to reality. Not-so-much. But it's good to have it with you if you want to occasionally let a friend listen with you if you...
Sennheiser Momentum 1.0 On-Ears Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/760881/sennheiser-momentum-1-0-on-ears-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Sennheiser’s style range On...
I bought the headphones on 26 / january / 2015 this first thing that made me happy was the excellent comfort of the headphones and the ability to stay on my head even if was leaning my head these...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 59post #871 of 63568/22/11 at 8:45am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #872 of 63568/22/11 at 11:02ampost #873 of 63568/22/11 at 11:33ampost #874 of 63568/22/11 at 12:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tilpo
When you think back before your audio revelation and think: what I fool I was back then.
Back then, when I thought I would get beautiful sound by buying a $25 pc speakerset.
Back then, when I thought my Sennheiser CX 300 sounded like summit-fi.
Back then, when I thought bass equalled sound quality
Back then, when I thought sound cards and external DACs couldn't possibly have the slightest effect on sound quality.
Back then, when I thought that Razer headphones actually had decent sound quality for their price.
Back then, when I thought that you shouldn't listen to music per album, but rather by selecting an artist or genre and hitting shuffle.
Back then, when I thought that my dad listened to abominable music.
Back then, when I thought that all headphones sounded the same
Back then, when I thought that audiophiles were fools acting solemnly on a placebo.
Back then, when I thought that vinyl is for hippies and old people not wanting to change to digital media.
Back then, when I thought that music was only to be listened to on the background, and should not be thought of as an actual activity.
Back then, when I thought a DAP with 4GB had more than enough storage.
Oh heavens, what a fool I was back then. Tell me, how could I possibly repent for my endless list of sins? Oh heavens, tell me it's not too late to repent.
^ Back then, when Beats and Skullcandy were acceptable. ;)post #875 of 63568/22/11 at 1:20pmpost #876 of 63568/22/11 at 1:33pmpost #877 of 63568/22/11 at 1:45pmpost #878 of 63568/22/11 at 1:52pmpost #879 of 63568/22/11 at 1:55pmpost #880 of 63568/22/11 at 3:10pm
I thought the post was perfectly coherent. He has way too much stuff than he needs, but still gets new stuff.
...when you manage to type out an entire essay replacing the word "beans" with "beats." Thank goodness I proofread it.post #881 of 63568/22/11 at 7:42pmpost #882 of 63568/22/11 at 9:45pmpost #883 of 63568/24/11 at 4:59pmpost #884 of 63568/24/11 at 7:23pmpost #885 of 63568/24/11 at 8:32pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 12 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 19 seconds ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 27 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Best DAC/AMP for AKG K340's under $100 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 3 minutes ago
- › The all new ALO Rx IEM amp! Now on sale. 3 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 4 minutes ago
- › Headphones to pair with FiiO X3 for Rock Music, $200 Budget 4 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears 5 minutes ago
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2