When you know you have a disease called upgradeitis but don't give a dam about a finding a cure.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Wow. There doesn’t seem to be a more appropriate way to word the beginning of this review, than to simply express my genuine surprise, and indeed – to a certain extent – admiration of the UMi Voix...
I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much...
I got a pair of these new on Amazon about a month and a half ago. I thought they sounded great for a pair of closed on-ears, and were pretty decently comfortable to the point that listening to...
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 59post #871 of 63568/22/11 at 8:45am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #872 of 63568/22/11 at 11:02ampost #873 of 63568/22/11 at 11:33ampost #874 of 63568/22/11 at 12:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tilpo
When you think back before your audio revelation and think: what I fool I was back then.
Back then, when I thought I would get beautiful sound by buying a $25 pc speakerset.
Back then, when I thought my Sennheiser CX 300 sounded like summit-fi.
Back then, when I thought bass equalled sound quality
Back then, when I thought sound cards and external DACs couldn't possibly have the slightest effect on sound quality.
Back then, when I thought that Razer headphones actually had decent sound quality for their price.
Back then, when I thought that you shouldn't listen to music per album, but rather by selecting an artist or genre and hitting shuffle.
Back then, when I thought that my dad listened to abominable music.
Back then, when I thought that all headphones sounded the same
Back then, when I thought that audiophiles were fools acting solemnly on a placebo.
Back then, when I thought that vinyl is for hippies and old people not wanting to change to digital media.
Back then, when I thought that music was only to be listened to on the background, and should not be thought of as an actual activity.
Back then, when I thought a DAP with 4GB had more than enough storage.
Oh heavens, what a fool I was back then. Tell me, how could I possibly repent for my endless list of sins? Oh heavens, tell me it's not too late to repent.
^ Back then, when Beats and Skullcandy were acceptable. ;)post #875 of 63568/22/11 at 1:20pmpost #876 of 63568/22/11 at 1:33pmpost #877 of 63568/22/11 at 1:45pmpost #878 of 63568/22/11 at 1:52pmpost #879 of 63568/22/11 at 1:55pmpost #880 of 63568/22/11 at 3:10pm
I thought the post was perfectly coherent. He has way too much stuff than he needs, but still gets new stuff.
...when you manage to type out an entire essay replacing the word "beans" with "beats." Thank goodness I proofread it.post #881 of 63568/22/11 at 7:42pmpost #882 of 63568/22/11 at 9:45pmpost #883 of 63568/24/11 at 4:59pmpost #884 of 63568/24/11 at 7:23pmpost #885 of 63568/24/11 at 8:32pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 38 seconds ago
- › corsair headset? 40 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › How Many Times Have Your LCD3 Headphones Been Returned to Audeze... 1 minute ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 1 minute ago
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › $130 AMP in Canada for DT990's? 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 3 minutes ago
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3