When you know you have a disease called upgradeitis but don't give a dam about a finding a cure.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
IT WAS THE FIRST HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER I BOUGHT AND I PAIRED IT WITH A SONY NWZ-A15. DECENT SOUND, ALMOST NO PROBLEM WITH IT, BUT EXCEPT ITS DESIGN WHICH I FIND SOMEWHAT UGLY IT WAS UNABLE TO...
Intro & Me: I'm best described as someone who loves music, loves gear and loves to combine them into a "hobby" that focuses on all of these important ingredients from Head-Fi. I have quite a...
Picture are default 1200 x 800 resolution - click to view larger images.INTRODUCTIONThis one came out of the blue. A company I'd never heard of, and an IEM I didn't know existed. The inquiry was...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction:The device was lent to me as part of FiiO's review tour. I was given 10 days with the device to evaluate it and in return give my honest opinion about it. My current...
At the time this review was written, the iFi Pro iCan was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here are some links for purchase and...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 59post #871 of 63568/22/11 at 8:45am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #872 of 63568/22/11 at 11:02ampost #873 of 63568/22/11 at 11:33ampost #874 of 63568/22/11 at 12:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tilpo
When you think back before your audio revelation and think: what I fool I was back then.
Back then, when I thought I would get beautiful sound by buying a $25 pc speakerset.
Back then, when I thought my Sennheiser CX 300 sounded like summit-fi.
Back then, when I thought bass equalled sound quality
Back then, when I thought sound cards and external DACs couldn't possibly have the slightest effect on sound quality.
Back then, when I thought that Razer headphones actually had decent sound quality for their price.
Back then, when I thought that you shouldn't listen to music per album, but rather by selecting an artist or genre and hitting shuffle.
Back then, when I thought that my dad listened to abominable music.
Back then, when I thought that all headphones sounded the same
Back then, when I thought that audiophiles were fools acting solemnly on a placebo.
Back then, when I thought that vinyl is for hippies and old people not wanting to change to digital media.
Back then, when I thought that music was only to be listened to on the background, and should not be thought of as an actual activity.
Back then, when I thought a DAP with 4GB had more than enough storage.
Oh heavens, what a fool I was back then. Tell me, how could I possibly repent for my endless list of sins? Oh heavens, tell me it's not too late to repent.
^ Back then, when Beats and Skullcandy were acceptable. ;)post #875 of 63568/22/11 at 1:20pmpost #876 of 63568/22/11 at 1:33pmpost #877 of 63568/22/11 at 1:45pmpost #878 of 63568/22/11 at 1:52pmpost #879 of 63568/22/11 at 1:55pmpost #880 of 63568/22/11 at 3:10pm
I thought the post was perfectly coherent. He has way too much stuff than he needs, but still gets new stuff.
...when you manage to type out an entire essay replacing the word "beans" with "beats." Thank goodness I proofread it.post #881 of 63568/22/11 at 7:42pmpost #882 of 63568/22/11 at 9:45pmpost #883 of 63568/24/11 at 4:59pmpost #884 of 63568/24/11 at 7:23pmpost #885 of 63568/24/11 at 8:32pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › AudioQuest - Cinnamon TosLink (Full to Mini, 1.5m) 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-1AMP 5 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Moon Audio silver dragon JH Audio 4 pin to 4.4mm Sony cable ( new... 16 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Uptone Audio Regen latest version 21 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 22 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 day ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 1 day, 1 hour ago
- › Samsung S8 / S8+ Sound Quality 1 day, 1 hour ago
- › [FS] LZ A4 (Brand new - EU located) 1 day, 2 hours ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 1 day, 2 hours ago
- › FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Black) by yannisgk
- › Rhapsodio RDB Mk.IV by SeeSax
- › Aedle ODS-1 by Brooko
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by xkonfuzed
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Hisoundfi
- › Jomo Audio pretty Little beast by ExpatinJapan
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear