When you know you have a disease called upgradeitis but don't give a dam about a finding a cure.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Sound Blaster X G5 The Gaming device with everything* we asked for A Little Context The G5 is part of Creative's "Blaster X" gamer focused line, cued after the name of the X7. I loved the...
Intro TL;DR: The Brainwavz XF200 is, in and of itself, an excellent sports IEM that will go the extra mile with you and then some. Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora...
I must first and foremost give a large and heartfelt thank you to secondipity for reaching out to me and asking if I would be interested in reviewing some products offered by them. This is...
ZMF OMNI - REVIEW Zach and Luke are Ortho Docs Disclaimer: No mercy… though the Omni is merciful I really think the Omni can hold up to scrutiny very well. While I have been a long time...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 59post #871 of 63568/22/11 at 8:45am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #872 of 63568/22/11 at 11:02ampost #873 of 63568/22/11 at 11:33ampost #874 of 63568/22/11 at 12:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tilpo
When you think back before your audio revelation and think: what I fool I was back then.
Back then, when I thought I would get beautiful sound by buying a $25 pc speakerset.
Back then, when I thought my Sennheiser CX 300 sounded like summit-fi.
Back then, when I thought bass equalled sound quality
Back then, when I thought sound cards and external DACs couldn't possibly have the slightest effect on sound quality.
Back then, when I thought that Razer headphones actually had decent sound quality for their price.
Back then, when I thought that you shouldn't listen to music per album, but rather by selecting an artist or genre and hitting shuffle.
Back then, when I thought that my dad listened to abominable music.
Back then, when I thought that all headphones sounded the same
Back then, when I thought that audiophiles were fools acting solemnly on a placebo.
Back then, when I thought that vinyl is for hippies and old people not wanting to change to digital media.
Back then, when I thought that music was only to be listened to on the background, and should not be thought of as an actual activity.
Back then, when I thought a DAP with 4GB had more than enough storage.
Oh heavens, what a fool I was back then. Tell me, how could I possibly repent for my endless list of sins? Oh heavens, tell me it's not too late to repent.
^ Back then, when Beats and Skullcandy were acceptable. ;)post #875 of 63568/22/11 at 1:20pmpost #876 of 63568/22/11 at 1:33pmpost #877 of 63568/22/11 at 1:45pmpost #878 of 63568/22/11 at 1:52pmpost #879 of 63568/22/11 at 1:55pmpost #880 of 63568/22/11 at 3:10pm
I thought the post was perfectly coherent. He has way too much stuff than he needs, but still gets new stuff.
...when you manage to type out an entire essay replacing the word "beans" with "beats." Thank goodness I proofread it.post #881 of 63568/22/11 at 7:42pmpost #882 of 63568/22/11 at 9:45pmpost #883 of 63568/24/11 at 4:59pmpost #884 of 63568/24/11 at 7:23pmpost #885 of 63568/24/11 at 8:32pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 4 seconds ago
- › World First! Massdrop x HiFIMAN Collaboration Announcement 2 minutes ago
- › The Upcoming FiiO T3 | Dual SD slot | 3.2 inch full touch screen |... 2 minutes ago
- › Cowon Pleneu M 4 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC 5 minutes ago
- › LG-V10 Hi-Fi audio quality review on serious audio performance 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - the coming wave! The AES67 and AVB Ethernet... 8 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 9 minutes ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 10 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Truss - The All Metal Under Desk Dual Headphone Hanger... by Wokei
- › Creative Labs Sound BlasterX G5 by Evshrug
- › Brainwavz XFIT XF-200 In-Ear Sport Earbuds Noise Isolating... by thatBeatsguy
- › SONY MDRZX330BT/B Sony MDR ZX330BT - Headset - on-ear - wireless -... by Army-Firedawg
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by grizzlybeast
- › Schiit Gungnir by Aornic
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by meringo
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Aerosphere
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by FortisFlyer75
- › Unique Melody UM Maestro 12 driver IEM by shotgunshane
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse