Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › You know you're an audiophile when...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 422  

post #6316 of 6356

you think you are not one and trying to compile a list of things that disqualify you as an audiophile. 

post #6317 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenman345 View Post

When your "thinking about a trip" is actually thoughts about which manufacturing facility for audio gear you wanna visit next

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaegis View Post

 

When you make trips to other countries specifically to pick up gear that you can't acquire in yours. 

When you plan your next 'businness trip' with an inntentionally long layover and throigh the right city just so you can get to a head fi store.

post #6318 of 6356
When looking for food in the pantry, you think of what food you can eat while wearing headphones.
post #6319 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post

When looking for food in the pantry, you think of what food you can eat while wearing headphones.

When your diet plan was to buy a nice new pair of IEMs, because moving your jaw with IEMs in ruins the seal.

post #6320 of 6356

Buying a pair of he6's and some heavy 18awg 12 wire litz copper headphone cabling with heavy furutech plugs..and then not going to  the gym..as with those heavy headphones ur already doing some heavy lifting biggrin.gif


Edited by hifimanrookie - 2/2/13 at 2:38pm
post #6321 of 6356

When you forget how horrible compressed music is because you listen to lossless so much and then remember really really quickly why you dont listen to compressed audio anymore

post #6322 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post

Buying a pair of he6's and some heavy 18awg 12 wire litz copper headphone cabling with heavy furutech plugs..and then not going to  the gym..as with those heavy headphones ur already doing some heavy lifting biggrin.gif

 

Wait, is that 12 wires making the equivalent of 18awg... or 12 wires at 18awg each?

post #6323 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaegis View Post

 

Wait, is that 12 wires making the equivalent of 18awg... or 12 wires at 18awg each?

18awg per wire and twelve wires in total instead of 4..am actually in the proces in ordering a custommade black widow 22 awg with 12 wires..it will be one big beast..but first gettingthe money... biggrin.gif

post #6324 of 6356

So you've basically got a power cord going into each cup cool.gif

post #6325 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaegis View Post

So you've basically got a power cord going into each cup cool.gif

Bada**cool.gif

post #6326 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post

18awg per wire and twelve wires in total instead of 4..am actually in the proces in ordering a custommade black widow 22 awg with 12 wires..it will be one big beast..but first gettingthe money... biggrin.gif

You'll end up with neck muscles worthy of any Mr Olympia.

post #6327 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

You'll end up with neck muscles worthy of any Mr Olympia.

U think? But i think it will sound heavenly connected to my babies L3000.gif

post #6328 of 6356

When you forget how horrible compressed music is because you listen to lossless so much and then remember really really quickly why you dont listen to compressed audio anymore

 

 

 

Geez. You audiophiles just don't get it. biggrin.gif

post #6329 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tus-Chan View Post

 

 

 

Geez. You audiophiles just don't get it. biggrin.gif

Oh my god..and me thinking i was a audiophile..how wrong i could be..quick..let me rush to the shop and buy a beats pro set very_evil_smiley.gif

post #6330 of 6356

Wow I feel so stupid spending $300 on HD600s and $200 on an amp and dac (totally pointless) I should have just gotten beats and plugged them directly into my ipod

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › You know you're an audiophile when...