- 2,238 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 419post #6271 of 63561/31/13 at 7:07pmWhen you wish you could lipread so you don't have to take out your CIEMs when someone speaks to you...
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6272 of 63561/31/13 at 7:07pmpost #6273 of 63561/31/13 at 7:11pmpost #6274 of 63561/31/13 at 7:13pm
You know... ... when:
You watch Sound City and decide that you just love music too much not to hear EVERYTHING, and resolve to buy the Stax SR009 and BHSE, even though every rational fibre of your being is saying " Dude, that is f&^king crazy. Don't do that".post #6275 of 63561/31/13 at 7:16pmQuote:
Yup Nirvana is mentioned a bunch in the book upon a quick look-up in the index. Backstreet Boys is mentioned, but only in once sentence about drawing-in younger audiences into pop music (a la teenybopper music).post #6276 of 63561/31/13 at 7:45pmpost #6277 of 63561/31/13 at 8:05pmWhen you've listened to Hospice for about the 15th time now, except now on your Grados, notice things you didn't hear before, understand the already deep lyrics even more, and are still brought to tears.post #6278 of 63561/31/13 at 8:05pmpost #6279 of 63561/31/13 at 8:06pmpost #6280 of 63561/31/13 at 8:28pmpost #6281 of 63561/31/13 at 8:32pm
When you were just at a drum clinic (Gavin Harrison from Porcupine Tree btw) and you see way to many people there with Beats...I mean, really, how do you own Beats/like Porcupine Tree.post #6282 of 63561/31/13 at 8:33pmpost #6283 of 63561/31/13 at 8:44pmpost #6284 of 63561/31/13 at 8:45pmQuote:
You may actually be winning here. Continue to do you and she'll probably come around. If not, you'll be well prepared for your next purchase. Win-win.
Ykyaaw you prefer voip over the home phone cause you can use your headphones. My girlfriend is impressed by the fact I can tell where she is in her house by the acoustics and also annoyed that you keep going on about it
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › = Hifiman “Fuzzor” Mod = (Driver backwave felt damping modification) 46 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 6 minutes ago
- › Review- VPI Nomad Turntable 7 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 7 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.3 - July 2, 2015 9 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 11 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 11 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3