Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Before the Lyr 2 I owned two hybrid headphone amplifiers: the Hifiman EF2A, and the Maverick Audio A1. What both those entry level amplifiers lacked was the power and sonic dynamics to drive my...
I've spent about a month with Cayin N6 DAP, and I'd like to share my thoughts about it. There is few really great reviews of this DAP, so I won't repeat them again, describing it's box,...
I bought this in october. I agree with other reviewers, the sound is definitely value for money you can read other reviews for that. However, the build quality is terrible. I took good...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 419post #6271 of 63561/31/13 at 7:07pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6272 of 63561/31/13 at 7:07pmpost #6273 of 63561/31/13 at 7:11pmpost #6274 of 63561/31/13 at 7:13pm
You know... ... when:
You watch Sound City and decide that you just love music too much not to hear EVERYTHING, and resolve to buy the Stax SR009 and BHSE, even though every rational fibre of your being is saying " Dude, that is f&^king crazy. Don't do that".post #6275 of 63561/31/13 at 7:16pmQuote:
Yup Nirvana is mentioned a bunch in the book upon a quick look-up in the index. Backstreet Boys is mentioned, but only in once sentence about drawing-in younger audiences into pop music (a la teenybopper music).post #6276 of 63561/31/13 at 7:45pmpost #6277 of 63561/31/13 at 8:05pmWhen you've listened to Hospice for about the 15th time now, except now on your Grados, notice things you didn't hear before, understand the already deep lyrics even more, and are still brought to tears.post #6278 of 63561/31/13 at 8:05pmpost #6279 of 63561/31/13 at 8:06pmpost #6280 of 63561/31/13 at 8:28pmpost #6281 of 63561/31/13 at 8:32pm
When you were just at a drum clinic (Gavin Harrison from Porcupine Tree btw) and you see way to many people there with Beats...I mean, really, how do you own Beats/like Porcupine Tree.post #6282 of 63561/31/13 at 8:33pmpost #6283 of 63561/31/13 at 8:44pmpost #6284 of 63561/31/13 at 8:45pmQuote:
You may actually be winning here. Continue to do you and she'll probably come around. If not, you'll be well prepared for your next purchase. Win-win.
Ykyaaw you prefer voip over the home phone cause you can use your headphones. My girlfriend is impressed by the fact I can tell where she is in her house by the acoustics and also annoyed that you keep going on about it
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Three Word Story 29 seconds ago
- › Searching for a Amp at around 100$ 1 minute ago
- › The Tera player thread.Philips R2R DAC ( impressions, opinions,... 2 minutes ago
- › Need AMP+DAC recommendations for my newly purchased "DT990 Premium... 3 minutes ago
- › Headamp Pico Power Black 3 minutes ago
- › Resonnessence Herus 4 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 6 minutes ago
- › Resonnessence Herus 6 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2