- 1,991 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Location: QC, Philippines
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Almost 2 months with these gems. I simply love these IEMs. I paired them against my Shure SE215 and the Havi B3 Pro 1 and I briefly pit them against the UE700s and Klipsch S4II. I am definitely no...
This is my first proper set of over ears, and I'm quite surprised! The bass is fast, punchy and has enough weight to satisfy the slight basshead in me. The treble is a bit laid back for me, and I...
Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable Teflon over UP-OCC: Ultra Pure Ohno Continous Cast Copper Viablue Y Splitter Switchcraft 4 pin XLR Ordered 5 ft length So a bit of background here. I...
I used this a a record cleaning machine... it served me well through college and frankly, was "good enough". I got pretty amazing results mounting the turntable on a shelf bolted to a frame that...
Specs; Deep bass sound reproduction with 50mm Neodymium driver unit and ring port structure- cans need 50-100 hours burn-in Ring port structure provides high-quality dynamic sound- it is...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 419post #6271 of 63561/31/13 at 7:07pmWhen you wish you could lipread so you don't have to take out your CIEMs when someone speaks to you...
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6272 of 63561/31/13 at 7:07pmpost #6273 of 63561/31/13 at 7:11pmpost #6274 of 63561/31/13 at 7:13pm
You know... ... when:
You watch Sound City and decide that you just love music too much not to hear EVERYTHING, and resolve to buy the Stax SR009 and BHSE, even though every rational fibre of your being is saying " Dude, that is f&^king crazy. Don't do that".post #6275 of 63561/31/13 at 7:16pmQuote:
Yup Nirvana is mentioned a bunch in the book upon a quick look-up in the index. Backstreet Boys is mentioned, but only in once sentence about drawing-in younger audiences into pop music (a la teenybopper music).post #6276 of 63561/31/13 at 7:45pmpost #6277 of 63561/31/13 at 8:05pmWhen you've listened to Hospice for about the 15th time now, except now on your Grados, notice things you didn't hear before, understand the already deep lyrics even more, and are still brought to tears.post #6278 of 63561/31/13 at 8:05pmpost #6279 of 63561/31/13 at 8:06pmpost #6280 of 63561/31/13 at 8:28pmpost #6281 of 63561/31/13 at 8:32pm
When you were just at a drum clinic (Gavin Harrison from Porcupine Tree btw) and you see way to many people there with Beats...I mean, really, how do you own Beats/like Porcupine Tree.post #6282 of 63561/31/13 at 8:33pmpost #6283 of 63561/31/13 at 8:44pmpost #6284 of 63561/31/13 at 8:45pmQuote:
You may actually be winning here. Continue to do you and she'll probably come around. If not, you'll be well prepared for your next purchase. Win-win.
Ykyaaw you prefer voip over the home phone cause you can use your headphones. My girlfriend is impressed by the fact I can tell where she is in her house by the acoustics and also annoyed that you keep going on about it
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 20 seconds ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 25 seconds ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › Brand New Sennheiser HD650 4 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › REVIEW : Fidue A81 - Warm, Smooth, Dynamic, Fun ! 5 minutes ago
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 5 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by audiobean
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by donnot
- › Zynsonix Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable by BeatsWork
- › Mitsubishi LT-30 by Golden Ears
- › JVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphone by ajlan
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)