Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Here is my short review of the HOOKA headphone hanger. Thank you to Pandora from Brainwavz for providing me with the product. This very cool headphone hanger came in a nice, small sized...
The Emotiva DC-1 Stealth DAC is frankly, an incredible value. The only other products I can think of that offers such a complete and capable skill set for such a low cost are the Koss KSC75,...
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 419
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6272 of 63561/31/13 at 7:07pmpost #6273 of 63561/31/13 at 7:11pmpost #6274 of 63561/31/13 at 7:13pm
You know... ... when:
You watch Sound City and decide that you just love music too much not to hear EVERYTHING, and resolve to buy the Stax SR009 and BHSE, even though every rational fibre of your being is saying " Dude, that is f&^king crazy. Don't do that".post #6275 of 63561/31/13 at 7:16pmQuote:
Yup Nirvana is mentioned a bunch in the book upon a quick look-up in the index. Backstreet Boys is mentioned, but only in once sentence about drawing-in younger audiences into pop music (a la teenybopper music).post #6276 of 63561/31/13 at 7:45pmpost #6277 of 63561/31/13 at 8:05pmWhen you've listened to Hospice for about the 15th time now, except now on your Grados, notice things you didn't hear before, understand the already deep lyrics even more, and are still brought to tears.post #6278 of 63561/31/13 at 8:05pmpost #6279 of 63561/31/13 at 8:06pmpost #6280 of 63561/31/13 at 8:28pmpost #6281 of 63561/31/13 at 8:32pm
When you were just at a drum clinic (Gavin Harrison from Porcupine Tree btw) and you see way to many people there with Beats...I mean, really, how do you own Beats/like Porcupine Tree.post #6282 of 63561/31/13 at 8:33pmpost #6283 of 63561/31/13 at 8:44pmpost #6284 of 63561/31/13 at 8:45pmQuote:
You may actually be winning here. Continue to do you and she'll probably come around. If not, you'll be well prepared for your next purchase. Win-win.
Ykyaaw you prefer voip over the home phone cause you can use your headphones. My girlfriend is impressed by the fact I can tell where she is in her house by the acoustics and also annoyed that you keep going on about it
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Three Word Story 6 seconds ago
- › Focal Utopia impressions and discussion 34 seconds ago
- › The Upcoming FiiO T3 | Dual SD slot | 3.2 inch full touch screen |... 1 minute ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 4 minutes ago
- › Official X3 1st gen firmware thread--3.34beta: removed 5800 song... 6 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Nuforce HEM Discussion & Impressions 7 minutes ago
- › The NEW Headphone Lounge Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Yulong ADA1 10 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 14 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...