- 1,253 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Location: QC, Philippines
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > M-Audio Q40. There isn't much I have to add to other...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > SR950. The SR950s are fairly detailed headphones possessing a...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > HPH-200. If you are looking for a ~$100 on ear open can that...
First of all, I gave these a 3 star mostly for their price. At about 9 bucks they are about the cheapest headphones around. I mean, who is going to pass up a deal like that. They are dirt cheap and...
Q-audio French Silk Aftermarket Cable for MrSpeakers Alpha Dog INTRODUCTION I have spent a little over two months with the Alpha Dogs and its stock cable. About one month into the journey...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 419post #6271 of 63561/31/13 at 7:07pmWhen you wish you could lipread so you don't have to take out your CIEMs when someone speaks to you...
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6272 of 63561/31/13 at 7:07pmpost #6273 of 63561/31/13 at 7:11pmpost #6274 of 63561/31/13 at 7:13pm
You know... ... when:
You watch Sound City and decide that you just love music too much not to hear EVERYTHING, and resolve to buy the Stax SR009 and BHSE, even though every rational fibre of your being is saying " Dude, that is f&^king crazy. Don't do that".post #6275 of 63561/31/13 at 7:16pmQuote:
Yup Nirvana is mentioned a bunch in the book upon a quick look-up in the index. Backstreet Boys is mentioned, but only in once sentence about drawing-in younger audiences into pop music (a la teenybopper music).post #6276 of 63561/31/13 at 7:45pmpost #6277 of 63561/31/13 at 8:05pmWhen you've listened to Hospice for about the 15th time now, except now on your Grados, notice things you didn't hear before, understand the already deep lyrics even more, and are still brought to tears.post #6278 of 63561/31/13 at 8:05pmpost #6279 of 63561/31/13 at 8:06pmpost #6280 of 63561/31/13 at 8:28pmpost #6281 of 63561/31/13 at 8:32pm
When you were just at a drum clinic (Gavin Harrison from Porcupine Tree btw) and you see way to many people there with Beats...I mean, really, how do you own Beats/like Porcupine Tree.post #6282 of 63561/31/13 at 8:33pmpost #6283 of 63561/31/13 at 8:44pmpost #6284 of 63561/31/13 at 8:45pmQuote:
You may actually be winning here. Continue to do you and she'll probably come around. If not, you'll be well prepared for your next purchase. Win-win.
Ykyaaw you prefer voip over the home phone cause you can use your headphones. My girlfriend is impressed by the fact I can tell where she is in her house by the acoustics and also annoyed that you keep going on about it
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Speaker amps for headphones 41 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Where do New Zealanders get their gear from? 3 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 7 minutes ago
- › Help for picking Headphones for around $180 for Rock, Jazz and... 7 minutes ago
- › WTB - TTVJ Slim Amp 8 minutes ago
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green) by Bassbanger101
- › Q-Audio French Silk Cable by WNBC
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by boombox589
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi