When your sunday so far has consisted of ripping these all in .WAV because you were dumb the first time around and just let Windows Media Player rip them.... 128kbps WMA.... *shudder*
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I bought this ckr9ltd from AliExpress for 47USD, less than the usual 120USD RRP. Few fellow buyer with original ckr9ltd claimed that this is a real deal. I have no problem whatsoever to believe...
Disclamer. I provided these Sony Z5 for myself just for the sheer sound of it. These were not given to me for any type of review. I am writing these impressions of these works of art due...
Background I ordered my pair of AAW A3H Pros during Black Friday weekend 2015 at a certain group-buying website, hoping to get my feet wet in the world of customs at a price that wouldn't break...
REVIEW - Fiio EM3 Fiio is not a company that needs any introduction. Known for its wide and affordable large Amp and DAC line, and well regarded since the release of the first DAP...
Design/durability: Stellar build quality is one of the highlights of the Rockets. Pretty much every feature of it seems indestructible. The L-shaped jack seems very sturdy and has enough strain...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 410post #6136 of 63561/27/13 at 12:57pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6137 of 63561/27/13 at 1:12pmpost #6138 of 63561/27/13 at 1:13pmpost #6139 of 63561/27/13 at 2:02pm
YKYAAW you are happy you live in a small apartment so your headphone cable can reach the entire place without having to take the headphones off.
Two Stax extension cables and I can walk from one end to the other, I'm ok with that.
P.S. Just have to be careful putting the Pizza in the oven that you dont burn the cable...
P.P.S. Don't forget, you cant hear the timer go off for the Pizza when wearing headphones!!! Almost a catastrophie there, but I got it out just in time...only slightiy over cooked...
Edited by bearFNF - 1/27/13 at 2:23pmpost #6140 of 63561/27/13 at 2:08pmpost #6141 of 63561/27/13 at 2:16pmpost #6142 of 63561/27/13 at 2:18pmpost #6143 of 63561/27/13 at 2:48pmpost #6144 of 63561/27/13 at 3:06pmpost #6145 of 63561/27/13 at 3:14pmQuote:
I use EAC on Windows, XLD on Mac.post #6146 of 63561/27/13 at 3:24pmpost #6147 of 63561/27/13 at 3:30pmQuote:
LMAO wish I had friends like that. They see my E11 in my pocket, and they say, "Bro, WTF is that?" A headphone amp... "WTF is a headphone amp?" Nothing. Forget it.post #6148 of 63561/27/13 at 3:35pmpost #6149 of 63561/27/13 at 3:38pmpost #6150 of 63561/27/13 at 3:40pm
dbpoweramp is great - especially for transcoding (I bought the paid version) - funnily enough though, I still use EAC for the actual ripping .....
Old habits die hard I guess.
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Upcoming FiiO T3 | Dual SD slot | 3.2 inch full touch screen |... 10 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 49 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 1 minute ago
- › Vape-Fi 2 minutes ago
- › 2015 Acoustic Research M2 Audiophile-Grade Hi-Res Portable Player -... 3 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 4 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 4 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 4 minutes ago
- › STAX SR L700 JAPAN IMPORTED in Spain March 2016 5 minutes ago
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 7 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by AzimAkbar
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Noble Audio Kaiser K10UA universal aluminum by Saraguie
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...