When your sunday so far has consisted of ripping these all in .WAV because you were dumb the first time around and just let Windows Media Player rip them.... 128kbps WMA.... *shudder*
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
I just got these in from Koss today and initial impressions are incredibly positive. These are Koss' second best headphone available that I have tried (DJ100, DJ200, PRO4AA, PRO4AAT, PRO4AAAT, and...
Comfort and build quality these would not look out of place at £600. Out of all the headphones I have tried these have the best overall sound which works with every type of music and overall sound...
Sony almost always delivers when it comes to good quality audio products and these headphones are a great example. These headphones fit quit well and have different size plugs depending on what...
This is a review for the Shure SE315's, first a little about myself I don't consider myself a hard core audiophile like most people on this site. I am 38 years old and I am just your everyday...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 410post #6136 of 63561/27/13 at 12:57pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6137 of 63561/27/13 at 1:12pmpost #6138 of 63561/27/13 at 1:13pmpost #6139 of 63561/27/13 at 2:02pm
YKYAAW you are happy you live in a small apartment so your headphone cable can reach the entire place without having to take the headphones off.
Two Stax extension cables and I can walk from one end to the other, I'm ok with that.
P.S. Just have to be careful putting the Pizza in the oven that you dont burn the cable...
P.P.S. Don't forget, you cant hear the timer go off for the Pizza when wearing headphones!!! Almost a catastrophie there, but I got it out just in time...only slightiy over cooked...
Edited by bearFNF - 1/27/13 at 2:23pmpost #6140 of 63561/27/13 at 2:08pmpost #6141 of 63561/27/13 at 2:16pmpost #6142 of 63561/27/13 at 2:18pmpost #6143 of 63561/27/13 at 2:48pmpost #6144 of 63561/27/13 at 3:06pmpost #6145 of 63561/27/13 at 3:14pmQuote:
I use EAC on Windows, XLD on Mac.post #6146 of 63561/27/13 at 3:24pmYou know you're an audiophile when you and a group of tight-knit friends can speak seemingly random sets of letters and numbers yet understand that each is talkin about the headphones they've tried in the past week.post #6147 of 63561/27/13 at 3:30pmQuote:
LMAO wish I had friends like that. They see my E11 in my pocket, and they say, "Bro, WTF is that?" A headphone amp... "WTF is a headphone amp?" Nothing. Forget it.post #6148 of 63561/27/13 at 3:35pmpost #6149 of 63561/27/13 at 3:38pmpost #6150 of 63561/27/13 at 3:40pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › which computer speakers -200€ ? 35 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 59 seconds ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 1 minute ago
- › AKG K7XXX #588 in the house. 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › burson new soloist headphone amp 2 minutes ago
- › Audio GD NFB-28 FS 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › ADL GT40 discussion 5 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 6 minutes ago
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)