When your sunday so far has consisted of ripping these all in .WAV because you were dumb the first time around and just let Windows Media Player rip them.... 128kbps WMA.... *shudder*
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
I want to thank the MezeTeam over at Head Fi for allowing me the chance to review the 99 Classics as part of their Tour. You can purchase the 99 Classics in three colors right from their...
Disclaimer: I received this earphone for free from the manufacturers. I did my best not to let that color my opinion on the product, but my impressions may not be entirely without bias. Shozy...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 410post #6136 of 63561/27/13 at 12:57pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6137 of 63561/27/13 at 1:12pmpost #6138 of 63561/27/13 at 1:13pmpost #6139 of 63561/27/13 at 2:02pm
YKYAAW you are happy you live in a small apartment so your headphone cable can reach the entire place without having to take the headphones off.
Two Stax extension cables and I can walk from one end to the other, I'm ok with that.
P.S. Just have to be careful putting the Pizza in the oven that you dont burn the cable...
P.P.S. Don't forget, you cant hear the timer go off for the Pizza when wearing headphones!!! Almost a catastrophie there, but I got it out just in time...only slightiy over cooked...
Edited by bearFNF - 1/27/13 at 2:23pmpost #6140 of 63561/27/13 at 2:08pmpost #6141 of 63561/27/13 at 2:16pmpost #6142 of 63561/27/13 at 2:18pmpost #6143 of 63561/27/13 at 2:48pmpost #6144 of 63561/27/13 at 3:06pmpost #6145 of 63561/27/13 at 3:14pmQuote:
I use EAC on Windows, XLD on Mac.post #6146 of 63561/27/13 at 3:24pmpost #6147 of 63561/27/13 at 3:30pmQuote:
LMAO wish I had friends like that. They see my E11 in my pocket, and they say, "Bro, WTF is that?" A headphone amp... "WTF is a headphone amp?" Nothing. Forget it.post #6148 of 63561/27/13 at 3:35pmpost #6149 of 63561/27/13 at 3:38pmpost #6150 of 63561/27/13 at 3:40pm
dbpoweramp is great - especially for transcoding (I bought the paid version) - funnily enough though, I still use EAC for the actual ripping .....
Old habits die hard I guess.
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New Astell & Kern AK300 Digital Music & Media Player 57 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 3 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 4 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 4 minutes ago
- › iUSB 3.0 experiences 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › ZhiYin QT5 4BA + 1DD Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by flinkenick
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by getclikinagas
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...