When your sunday so far has consisted of ripping these all in .WAV because you were dumb the first time around and just let Windows Media Player rip them.... 128kbps WMA.... *shudder*
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
HIFIMAN MegaMini review Oct 2016 INTRO I have been in the hunt for a smaller on the go dap for a while now without compromising on the sound in a world where players seem to be...
This is a review for the Little Dot MK2 headphone amplifier so I hope you all enjoy it. This is my first review and it's going to start off really well as this is an amazing product. YouTube...
Welcome to my first review DanaCable Lazuli SH HP Cable versus Moon Audio Black Dragon HD800 HP Cable Preliminaries I tend to hear subtle...
Preamble: I have a set of around 30 – 40 tracks all in the FLAC from varying genres that I use as my test reference playlist. I try to cover as many genres and stick to recordings that have good...
At the time this review was written, the Earsonics S-EM9 was listed for sale on Musicteck’s online store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 410post #6136 of 63561/27/13 at 12:57pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6137 of 63561/27/13 at 1:12pmpost #6138 of 63561/27/13 at 1:13pmpost #6139 of 63561/27/13 at 2:02pm
YKYAAW you are happy you live in a small apartment so your headphone cable can reach the entire place without having to take the headphones off.
Two Stax extension cables and I can walk from one end to the other, I'm ok with that.
P.S. Just have to be careful putting the Pizza in the oven that you dont burn the cable...
P.P.S. Don't forget, you cant hear the timer go off for the Pizza when wearing headphones!!! Almost a catastrophie there, but I got it out just in time...only slightiy over cooked...
Edited by bearFNF - 1/27/13 at 2:23pmpost #6140 of 63561/27/13 at 2:08pmpost #6141 of 63561/27/13 at 2:16pmpost #6142 of 63561/27/13 at 2:18pmpost #6143 of 63561/27/13 at 2:48pmpost #6144 of 63561/27/13 at 3:06pmpost #6145 of 63561/27/13 at 3:14pmQuote:
I use EAC on Windows, XLD on Mac.post #6146 of 63561/27/13 at 3:24pmpost #6147 of 63561/27/13 at 3:30pmQuote:
LMAO wish I had friends like that. They see my E11 in my pocket, and they say, "Bro, WTF is that?" A headphone amp... "WTF is a headphone amp?" Nothing. Forget it.post #6148 of 63561/27/13 at 3:35pmpost #6149 of 63561/27/13 at 3:38pmpost #6150 of 63561/27/13 at 3:40pm
dbpoweramp is great - especially for transcoding (I bought the paid version) - funnily enough though, I still use EAC for the actual ripping .....
Old habits die hard I guess.
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Grado GH-1 Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Wanted: 2 pin IEM cable 4 minutes ago
- › New Burson Conductor - V2 and V2+ 6 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 7 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 10 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern XB10 Extreme Bluetooth Adapter 10 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The JH16 Pro Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by FortisFlyer75
- › Little Dot MK II by hifimanguy
- › Danacable Lazuli SH for Sennheiser HD800 / 800S by FLTWS
- › PSB M4U 4 by Krisman
- › Earsonics - S-EM9 in-ear Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by FortisFlyer75
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by Peter Zhang
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by Headzone
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...