When your sunday so far has consisted of ripping these all in .WAV because you were dumb the first time around and just let Windows Media Player rip them.... 128kbps WMA.... *shudder*
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for the strong recommendation and for going out of the way to take me to Fujiya Avic. Out of the box, the TG334 sounds bass enhanced with the...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
I've received Concero HP from Ressonsense Labs for writing review in russian, but I want to share my thoughts with Head-Fi. As usual, I'll be somewhat brief, as I'm not so good in English, but I...
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 410post #6136 of 63561/27/13 at 12:57pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6137 of 63561/27/13 at 1:12pmpost #6138 of 63561/27/13 at 1:13pmpost #6139 of 63561/27/13 at 2:02pm
YKYAAW you are happy you live in a small apartment so your headphone cable can reach the entire place without having to take the headphones off.
Two Stax extension cables and I can walk from one end to the other, I'm ok with that.
P.S. Just have to be careful putting the Pizza in the oven that you dont burn the cable...
P.P.S. Don't forget, you cant hear the timer go off for the Pizza when wearing headphones!!! Almost a catastrophie there, but I got it out just in time...only slightiy over cooked...
Edited by bearFNF - 1/27/13 at 2:23pmpost #6140 of 63561/27/13 at 2:08pmpost #6141 of 63561/27/13 at 2:16pmpost #6142 of 63561/27/13 at 2:18pmpost #6143 of 63561/27/13 at 2:48pmpost #6144 of 63561/27/13 at 3:06pmpost #6145 of 63561/27/13 at 3:14pmQuote:
I use EAC on Windows, XLD on Mac.post #6146 of 63561/27/13 at 3:24pmYou know you're an audiophile when you and a group of tight-knit friends can speak seemingly random sets of letters and numbers yet understand that each is talkin about the headphones they've tried in the past week.post #6147 of 63561/27/13 at 3:30pmQuote:
LMAO wish I had friends like that. They see my E11 in my pocket, and they say, "Bro, WTF is that?" A headphone amp... "WTF is a headphone amp?" Nothing. Forget it.post #6148 of 63561/27/13 at 3:35pmpost #6149 of 63561/27/13 at 3:38pmpost #6150 of 63561/27/13 at 3:40pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 20 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › A long time(2010) Denon D5000 owner needs advice/direction on new... 1 minute ago
- › Stax: SR 002 + Srm 002 and Srm 003 mk2 + Srm 003 impression and... 1 minute ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 7 minutes ago
- › TDK BA200 - Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)