How do you know it wasn't one O_O
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 407post #6091 of 63561/25/13 at 6:20am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6092 of 63561/25/13 at 6:22amQuote:Originally Posted by Arkyle
When you buy this thing for a purpose other than hanging bananas. That is actually pretty cool. I could just add something to the hook so it doesn't wear the padding...memory foam covered in faux leather looks like something that could work...this, this is how you know you are an audiophile hahaha.
But no...seriously...£95 for a wooden stand?
In the US, it's about $200...33% more.post #6093 of 63561/25/13 at 3:26pmpost #6094 of 63561/25/13 at 3:39pmpost #6095 of 63561/25/13 at 4:30pmpost #6096 of 63561/25/13 at 4:36pmpost #6097 of 63561/25/13 at 4:40pmpost #6098 of 63561/25/13 at 4:59pmpost #6099 of 63561/25/13 at 5:05pmpost #6100 of 63561/25/13 at 5:19pmpost #6101 of 63561/25/13 at 6:12pm
Quote:Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff
When you're debating taking your Grados to school, and one thing not being considered is how much they leak.IKR. When I started taking my TF10s to school, I was really only worried about losing/breaking/having them stolen. Wasn't too concerned with how high the isolation is on IEMs/Comply tips. It's hilarious, I will have them in between classes, get really into a song, and not take them out when I get to class. Fast forward five minutes, and my teacher has been yelling at me for quite some time and I still haven't heard her.
Just had this assembly at school, basically just a dance performance. When they actually played half-decent music through the godawful speakers in the auditorium...
I put in my TF10s and enjoyed not hearing a single bit of the music they were playing.
Edited by ender323 - 1/25/13 at 6:14pmpost #6102 of 63561/25/13 at 6:20pmpost #6103 of 63561/25/13 at 6:22pm
Meh. I can always stage some big hostage situation, and then agree to give myself up, under the condition that I get written approval from the DA to take a pair of SR-009s to prison. With the rest of the rig too, of course.
YKYAA when you never watch youtube videos on webpages/in Head-Fi because your IEMs are in, and you really don't want to take them out to switch to computer headphones. (Or pause music and switch around cables.)
Edited by ender323 - 1/25/13 at 6:23pmpost #6104 of 63561/25/13 at 6:29pmQuote:
My old school had decent speakers in the important areas. Mostly JBLs. Cheapo Skytec rubbish in the classrooms though. There was some sweet vintage stuff in the music dept though. Pair of Rogers BBC monitors, etc.
Edited by Tangster - 1/25/13 at 6:32pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Music Game IX 17 seconds ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread 49 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 57 seconds ago
- › Looking for a new pair of Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Got The Brainwavz S0 Today!! 2 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Over Ear: Smelly Ear cup........ 9 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)