How do you know it wasn't one O_O
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I am penning down my opinion about the Hidizs AP100 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts to...
thanks to it's overall sound quality, details are not even a problem with kdx200. you'll get back every detail you lost on cheaper models like Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz M4-M5. and there's also some...
after M4 & Xiaomi Piston 2, i finally got a M5 to audition. i listened it for 2 days and here's my thoughts: soundstage is the same again. small in every aspect. bass, treble, vocals, mids...
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 407post #6091 of 63561/25/13 at 6:20am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6092 of 63561/25/13 at 6:22amQuote:Originally Posted by Arkyle
When you buy this thing for a purpose other than hanging bananas. That is actually pretty cool. I could just add something to the hook so it doesn't wear the padding...memory foam covered in faux leather looks like something that could work...this, this is how you know you are an audiophile hahaha.
But no...seriously...£95 for a wooden stand?
In the US, it's about $200...33% more.post #6093 of 63561/25/13 at 3:26pmpost #6094 of 63561/25/13 at 3:39pmpost #6095 of 63561/25/13 at 4:30pmpost #6096 of 63561/25/13 at 4:36pmpost #6097 of 63561/25/13 at 4:40pmpost #6098 of 63561/25/13 at 4:59pmpost #6099 of 63561/25/13 at 5:05pmpost #6100 of 63561/25/13 at 5:19pmpost #6101 of 63561/25/13 at 6:12pm
Quote:Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff
When you're debating taking your Grados to school, and one thing not being considered is how much they leak.IKR. When I started taking my TF10s to school, I was really only worried about losing/breaking/having them stolen. Wasn't too concerned with how high the isolation is on IEMs/Comply tips. It's hilarious, I will have them in between classes, get really into a song, and not take them out when I get to class. Fast forward five minutes, and my teacher has been yelling at me for quite some time and I still haven't heard her.
Just had this assembly at school, basically just a dance performance. When they actually played half-decent music through the godawful speakers in the auditorium...
I put in my TF10s and enjoyed not hearing a single bit of the music they were playing.
Edited by ender323 - 1/25/13 at 6:14pmpost #6102 of 63561/25/13 at 6:20pmpost #6103 of 63561/25/13 at 6:22pm
Meh. I can always stage some big hostage situation, and then agree to give myself up, under the condition that I get written approval from the DA to take a pair of SR-009s to prison. With the rest of the rig too, of course.
YKYAA when you never watch youtube videos on webpages/in Head-Fi because your IEMs are in, and you really don't want to take them out to switch to computer headphones. (Or pause music and switch around cables.)
Edited by ender323 - 1/25/13 at 6:23pmpost #6104 of 63561/25/13 at 6:29pmQuote:
My old school had decent speakers in the important areas. Mostly JBLs. Cheapo Skytec rubbish in the classrooms though. There was some sweet vintage stuff in the music dept though. Pair of Rogers BBC monitors, etc.
Edited by Tangster - 1/25/13 at 6:32pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 6 seconds ago
- › Paradox Slants as EndGame HP over everything else 16 seconds ago
- › Downsampling by halves/integers - Quality? 17 seconds ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 50 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 4 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 4 minutes ago
- › JH Audio's continued collaboration with A&K: Introducing Layla & Angie 4 minutes ago
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)