How do you know it wasn't one O_O
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
First off, I want to thank Faheem and Singnature Acoustics for this O-16 Live unit and apologize for the humongous delay (it’s been very long) of this review. Packaging and...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 407post #6091 of 63561/25/13 at 6:20am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6092 of 63561/25/13 at 6:22amQuote:Originally Posted by Arkyle
When you buy this thing for a purpose other than hanging bananas. That is actually pretty cool. I could just add something to the hook so it doesn't wear the padding...memory foam covered in faux leather looks like something that could work...this, this is how you know you are an audiophile hahaha.
But no...seriously...£95 for a wooden stand?
In the US, it's about $200...33% more.post #6093 of 63561/25/13 at 3:26pmpost #6094 of 63561/25/13 at 3:39pmpost #6095 of 63561/25/13 at 4:30pmpost #6096 of 63561/25/13 at 4:36pmpost #6097 of 63561/25/13 at 4:40pmpost #6098 of 63561/25/13 at 4:59pmpost #6099 of 63561/25/13 at 5:05pmpost #6100 of 63561/25/13 at 5:19pmpost #6101 of 63561/25/13 at 6:12pm
Quote:Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff
When you're debating taking your Grados to school, and one thing not being considered is how much they leak.IKR. When I started taking my TF10s to school, I was really only worried about losing/breaking/having them stolen. Wasn't too concerned with how high the isolation is on IEMs/Comply tips. It's hilarious, I will have them in between classes, get really into a song, and not take them out when I get to class. Fast forward five minutes, and my teacher has been yelling at me for quite some time and I still haven't heard her.
Just had this assembly at school, basically just a dance performance. When they actually played half-decent music through the godawful speakers in the auditorium...
I put in my TF10s and enjoyed not hearing a single bit of the music they were playing.
Edited by ender323 - 1/25/13 at 6:14pmpost #6102 of 63561/25/13 at 6:20pmpost #6103 of 63561/25/13 at 6:22pm
Meh. I can always stage some big hostage situation, and then agree to give myself up, under the condition that I get written approval from the DA to take a pair of SR-009s to prison. With the rest of the rig too, of course.
YKYAA when you never watch youtube videos on webpages/in Head-Fi because your IEMs are in, and you really don't want to take them out to switch to computer headphones. (Or pause music and switch around cables.)
Edited by ender323 - 1/25/13 at 6:23pmpost #6104 of 63561/25/13 at 6:29pmQuote:
My old school had decent speakers in the important areas. Mostly JBLs. Cheapo Skytec rubbish in the classrooms though. There was some sweet vintage stuff in the music dept though. Pair of Rogers BBC monitors, etc.
Edited by Tangster - 1/25/13 at 6:32pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 16 seconds ago
- › Official New York Spring Meet 5.2.15 Impressions 36 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 5 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 7 minutes ago
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2