How do you know it wasn't one O_O
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 407post #6091 of 63561/25/13 at 6:20am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6092 of 63561/25/13 at 6:22amQuote:Originally Posted by Arkyle
When you buy this thing for a purpose other than hanging bananas. That is actually pretty cool. I could just add something to the hook so it doesn't wear the padding...memory foam covered in faux leather looks like something that could work...this, this is how you know you are an audiophile hahaha.
But no...seriously...£95 for a wooden stand?
In the US, it's about $200...33% more.post #6093 of 63561/25/13 at 3:26pmpost #6094 of 63561/25/13 at 3:39pmpost #6095 of 63561/25/13 at 4:30pmpost #6096 of 63561/25/13 at 4:36pmpost #6097 of 63561/25/13 at 4:40pmpost #6098 of 63561/25/13 at 4:59pmpost #6099 of 63561/25/13 at 5:05pmpost #6100 of 63561/25/13 at 5:19pmpost #6101 of 63561/25/13 at 6:12pm
Quote:Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff
When you're debating taking your Grados to school, and one thing not being considered is how much they leak.IKR. When I started taking my TF10s to school, I was really only worried about losing/breaking/having them stolen. Wasn't too concerned with how high the isolation is on IEMs/Comply tips. It's hilarious, I will have them in between classes, get really into a song, and not take them out when I get to class. Fast forward five minutes, and my teacher has been yelling at me for quite some time and I still haven't heard her.
Just had this assembly at school, basically just a dance performance. When they actually played half-decent music through the godawful speakers in the auditorium...
I put in my TF10s and enjoyed not hearing a single bit of the music they were playing.
Edited by ender323 - 1/25/13 at 6:14pmpost #6102 of 63561/25/13 at 6:20pmpost #6103 of 63561/25/13 at 6:22pm
Meh. I can always stage some big hostage situation, and then agree to give myself up, under the condition that I get written approval from the DA to take a pair of SR-009s to prison. With the rest of the rig too, of course.
YKYAA when you never watch youtube videos on webpages/in Head-Fi because your IEMs are in, and you really don't want to take them out to switch to computer headphones. (Or pause music and switch around cables.)
Edited by ender323 - 1/25/13 at 6:23pmpost #6104 of 63561/25/13 at 6:29pmQuote:
My old school had decent speakers in the important areas. Mostly JBLs. Cheapo Skytec rubbish in the classrooms though. There was some sweet vintage stuff in the music dept though. Pair of Rogers BBC monitors, etc.
Edited by Tangster - 1/25/13 at 6:32pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Can Con 4.75 - Sydney Australia meet! 35 seconds ago
- › NAD D1050 DAC and headphone amplifier 42 seconds ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 45 seconds ago
- › Ortofon e-Q5 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 3 minutes ago
- › *** MonoPrice DJ Headphones 8323 Review *** 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio E11k or E07K for Beyerdynamic T90? 3 minutes ago
- › Are all Active noise cancelling headphones Battery powered? 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › iRiver H340 (40GB) Rocbox 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)