Why would a man buy the AKG when a man could buy the V-Moda instead?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Just purchased to see if the review-ratings here were any close to reality. Not-so-much. But it's good to have it with you if you want to occasionally let a friend listen with you if you...
Sennheiser Momentum 1.0 On-Ears Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/760881/sennheiser-momentum-1-0-on-ears-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Sennheiser’s style range On...
I bought the headphones on 26 / january / 2015 this first thing that made me happy was the excellent comfort of the headphones and the ability to stay on my head even if was leaning my head these...
XBA-A2 The title says "Japanese import" and I had to an add and search just to do a review. I went on a mission...
I have a lot of closed headphones. These are as good as any other closed headphone at this price, in fact, I prefer these to the DT770, K550, UE6000. The DJ1 Pro have a bigger and airier sound...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 382post #5716 of 63561/9/13 at 4:14pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5717 of 63561/9/13 at 4:53pmpost #5718 of 63561/9/13 at 5:07pmpost #5719 of 63561/9/13 at 6:11pm
When you have a vivid dream about a nonexistent headphone in which you evaluate its sound.
I invented a Beyer DT327, which looked a little like a DT880 and a DT531 had a love child, and which had a bad pad that kept falling off. It sounded like a DT880 with less bass and treble extension and a little less zealous of a spike at ~5.8kHz, all with a smaller soundstage but equivalent imaging. I believe it was closed, since I remember walking around the shop and not being annoyed by external noise, and I didn't have the volume up too high.
Yes, I actually assigned a nonexistent headphone specific characteristics and imagined a whole shop that was selling it. It was kind of dry and a bit grainy but otherwise nice. Maybe Beyer should make such a headphone just to make me feel really awkward.post #5720 of 63561/9/13 at 6:48pmpost #5721 of 63561/9/13 at 6:52pmpost #5722 of 63561/9/13 at 11:12pmQuote:
Maybe because of the difference in sound? The K550's sound way different from any V-MODA product.
You know you're an audiophile when you bring a K 701 to school [and on a public bus] with an O2 in your pocket. Yeah the K 701 isn't portable at all. >.>
Edited by miceblue - 1/9/13 at 11:18pmpost #5723 of 63561/9/13 at 11:50pmpost #5724 of 63561/10/13 at 5:05ampost #5725 of 63561/10/13 at 5:59ampost #5726 of 63561/10/13 at 6:08ampost #5727 of 63561/10/13 at 7:00am
You know you're an audiophile when you take your Rockboxed sansa clip+ to school with your M50 and get comments on how big they are, everyone that listened to them said they're good and one person who owns the Beats Solo HD, after 30 seconds of Prodigy - Thunder, said they are better than his Beats.post #5728 of 63561/10/13 at 7:34ampost #5729 of 63561/10/13 at 10:14ampost #5730 of 63561/10/13 at 10:22amQuote:
If you're referring to Jeremy and his J Money pads, he might still have some. I bought a pair this morning.
Although I've heard he's leaving Canada on Monday and is trying to get rid of the rest before then.
If you still haven't found the link Wolfetan, here's his profile, send him a PM: http://www.head-fi.org/u/56216/fatman711
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 second ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 8 seconds ago
- › Grado's new line of IEM: GR10e and the GR8e 14 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship Redux 21 seconds ago
- › Whta is required to get a perfect vinyl rip? 40 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio S1 and S2 - New IEMs with semi-closed back 3 minutes ago
- › [Review] Impressions of the Sony EX1000 versus the FX700, GR10 and... 3 minutes ago
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2