Why would a man buy the AKG when a man could buy the V-Moda instead?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Totem Paco (FE-131) is a newly released earphone from Fischer Audio. They’re small, built well and sound good. Want to know more? Read on. Below is the...
I was sent a couple of the ShareMe headphones to try recently for review purposes. The name of the company isn't one that I'm familiar with but I have seen various low priced offerings on...
The ANC-G5 active noise canceling headphones can be had from Amazon for 60 USD. How does it compare to the number one noise canceling headphones, the Bose QuietComfort QC20i? Comfort The...
Preamble: Superlux – the Chinese/Taiwanese company really doesn’t need any further instruction for anyone who is at least just a little into audio and headphones. Being in the...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 382post #5716 of 63561/9/13 at 4:14pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5717 of 63561/9/13 at 4:53pmpost #5718 of 63561/9/13 at 5:07pmpost #5719 of 63561/9/13 at 6:11pm
When you have a vivid dream about a nonexistent headphone in which you evaluate its sound.
I invented a Beyer DT327, which looked a little like a DT880 and a DT531 had a love child, and which had a bad pad that kept falling off. It sounded like a DT880 with less bass and treble extension and a little less zealous of a spike at ~5.8kHz, all with a smaller soundstage but equivalent imaging. I believe it was closed, since I remember walking around the shop and not being annoyed by external noise, and I didn't have the volume up too high.
Yes, I actually assigned a nonexistent headphone specific characteristics and imagined a whole shop that was selling it. It was kind of dry and a bit grainy but otherwise nice. Maybe Beyer should make such a headphone just to make me feel really awkward.post #5720 of 63561/9/13 at 6:48pmpost #5721 of 63561/9/13 at 6:52pmpost #5722 of 63561/9/13 at 11:12pmQuote:
Maybe because of the difference in sound? The K550's sound way different from any V-MODA product.
You know you're an audiophile when you bring a K 701 to school [and on a public bus] with an O2 in your pocket. Yeah the K 701 isn't portable at all. >.>
Edited by miceblue - 1/9/13 at 11:18pmpost #5723 of 63561/9/13 at 11:50pmpost #5724 of 63561/10/13 at 5:05ampost #5725 of 63561/10/13 at 5:59ampost #5726 of 63561/10/13 at 6:08ampost #5727 of 63561/10/13 at 7:00am
You know you're an audiophile when you take your Rockboxed sansa clip+ to school with your M50 and get comments on how big they are, everyone that listened to them said they're good and one person who owns the Beats Solo HD, after 30 seconds of Prodigy - Thunder, said they are better than his Beats.post #5728 of 63561/10/13 at 7:34ampost #5729 of 63561/10/13 at 10:14ampost #5730 of 63561/10/13 at 10:22amQuote:
If you're referring to Jeremy and his J Money pads, he might still have some. I bought a pair this morning.
Although I've heard he's leaving Canada on Monday and is trying to get rid of the rest before then.
If you still haven't found the link Wolfetan, here's his profile, send him a PM: http://www.head-fi.org/u/56216/fatman711
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › NEW! SONY NW-WM1 HI-END DAP 19 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 32 seconds ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 53 seconds ago
- › Headphones for Electronic Music - HD650s? 1 minute ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 3 minutes ago
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Cable Matters Gold Plated Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable with... by Gabeh765
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by Cinder
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...