Why would a man buy the AKG when a man could buy the V-Moda instead?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 382post #5716 of 63561/9/13 at 4:14pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5717 of 63561/9/13 at 4:53pmpost #5718 of 63561/9/13 at 5:07pmpost #5719 of 63561/9/13 at 6:11pm
When you have a vivid dream about a nonexistent headphone in which you evaluate its sound.
I invented a Beyer DT327, which looked a little like a DT880 and a DT531 had a love child, and which had a bad pad that kept falling off. It sounded like a DT880 with less bass and treble extension and a little less zealous of a spike at ~5.8kHz, all with a smaller soundstage but equivalent imaging. I believe it was closed, since I remember walking around the shop and not being annoyed by external noise, and I didn't have the volume up too high.
Yes, I actually assigned a nonexistent headphone specific characteristics and imagined a whole shop that was selling it. It was kind of dry and a bit grainy but otherwise nice. Maybe Beyer should make such a headphone just to make me feel really awkward.post #5720 of 63561/9/13 at 6:48pmpost #5721 of 63561/9/13 at 6:52pmpost #5722 of 63561/9/13 at 11:12pmQuote:
Maybe because of the difference in sound? The K550's sound way different from any V-MODA product.
You know you're an audiophile when you bring a K 701 to school [and on a public bus] with an O2 in your pocket. Yeah the K 701 isn't portable at all. >.>
Edited by miceblue - 1/9/13 at 11:18pmpost #5723 of 63561/9/13 at 11:50pmpost #5724 of 63561/10/13 at 5:05ampost #5725 of 63561/10/13 at 5:59ampost #5726 of 63561/10/13 at 6:08ampost #5727 of 63561/10/13 at 7:00am
You know you're an audiophile when you take your Rockboxed sansa clip+ to school with your M50 and get comments on how big they are, everyone that listened to them said they're good and one person who owns the Beats Solo HD, after 30 seconds of Prodigy - Thunder, said they are better than his Beats.post #5728 of 63561/10/13 at 7:34ampost #5729 of 63561/10/13 at 10:14ampost #5730 of 63561/10/13 at 10:22amQuote:
If you're referring to Jeremy and his J Money pads, he might still have some. I bought a pair this morning.
Although I've heard he's leaving Canada on Monday and is trying to get rid of the rest before then.
If you still haven't found the link Wolfetan, here's his profile, send him a PM: http://www.head-fi.org/u/56216/fatman711
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Music Game IX 2 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 7 seconds ago
- › Matrix X-Sabre DAC review and impression thread 8 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 33 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 47 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-09-15 2 minutes ago
- › iem sound better when slightly pressing with fingers? 3 minutes ago
- › help - Fiio E9 top slot is loose 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 or DX50/DX90 4 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)