Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Audiosense is a new headphone brand in China which surprisingly produces many qualities headphones. The model V2mix4 comes from 4 drivers which are the combination of dynamic drivers and balanced...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 381post #5701 of 63561/8/13 at 7:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5702 of 63561/8/13 at 7:40pm
Last night I had a dream too similar to Fushigi Yuugi. Only not animated.
Why is this relevant? The book is titled "AKG 550" for whatever reason.
To think that I don't even own a real headphone yet. It must be a sign. I'm an audiophile in the making.post #5703 of 63561/8/13 at 7:40pmpost #5704 of 63561/8/13 at 9:15pmpost #5705 of 63561/8/13 at 9:29pmpost #5706 of 63561/8/13 at 11:37pm
When you're taking a course surveying America's pop music and smile when you read "The better the sound quality your computer (or other technology) can provide, the more meaningful the course's investigation of music will be for you" and "Week 1: Introduction to the Study of Popular Music - Issues and goals; the nature of critical listening".post #5707 of 63561/9/13 at 12:15amQuote:post #5708 of 63561/9/13 at 12:22amQuote:
Would very much have liked to see a head-fier get it. It was soooooo tempting. Probably the cheapest I have ever seen a SR-009 go for.
Getting back on-topic, you know you're an audiophile when you worry more about getting a way to fund your new speakers than your results in the national examination, to be announced tomorrow. Seriously, I am thinking of a way to get some KEF LS50s as a 16-year old kid without bothering my parents and getting them to pay for it. I foresee this current condition to change by tonight.post #5709 of 63561/9/13 at 1:22am
You know your an Audiophile when you realize that the local bar is using Winamp to play music and seriously try to work the word "Winamp" into a pickup line for the cute barmaid...
(couldn't find one)post #5710 of 63561/9/13 at 1:54ampost #5711 of 63561/9/13 at 6:07am
You know you're an audiophile when the majority of your thoughts involve chasing audio White Whales. My latest one downloading my vinyl to high rez audio preferably at or above 24/96. Man this gets expensive fast! 16/44 no problem, MP3's no sweat. Try getting above that and you need to turn you're house into a recording studio. I want to give it up but I can't.post #5712 of 63561/9/13 at 6:13am
I am sure this has been said but, when constantly explaining to co-workers why I paid $450.00 for some IEMs that don't look that much different than their $5.00 apple earbuds. Also questioning oneself when another respected audiophile negatively reviews your favorite IEM. And finally when you let a co-worker hear your $450.00 IEM and they look at you like...whaatever!!!post #5713 of 63561/9/13 at 6:34ampost #5714 of 63561/9/13 at 7:17amQuote:
Do it. Apparently great soundstage on them.
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Band Name Game II 8 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 51 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 2 minutes ago
- › How Many Times Have Your LCD3 Headphones Been Returned to Audeze... 2 minutes ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 2 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › I use glasses. Should I get the beyer 880 dt 250 ohm pro (more... 4 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 4 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by speedsters
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)