Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I first used these as monitoring headphones for recording. They quickly moved out of my home studio and now I use them everywhere. I have one pair at home and one pair at work. I also take them...
The Good: Price/Quality ratio; Comfort; Bass quality/quantity; Musicality; Imaging. The Bad: Requires a powerful amplifier. Tonal Balance: V-Shaped Style: Circumaural semi-open. Cost: $250 at...
Xduoo X3 review : After two months of daily use, the Xduoo X3 give me already enough pleasure to make me want to share my enthusiast impressions about him to headfiers around the...
Coming from Sennheiser HD-600, 580s, Ety ER-4s, Fiio X1s, AKG 701s, Momentum 2.0s, etc. I didn't know exactly what to expect out of this headphones. They are, after all, Sonys. And Sony can build...
Review: Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone Touch Panel Control activated Introduction It was a brisk day in a suburb of Chicago, Illinois. I attended AXPONA, which is...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 381post #5701 of 63561/8/13 at 7:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5702 of 63561/8/13 at 7:40pm
Last night I had a dream too similar to Fushigi Yuugi. Only not animated.
Why is this relevant? The book is titled "AKG 550" for whatever reason.
To think that I don't even own a real headphone yet. It must be a sign. I'm an audiophile in the making.post #5703 of 63561/8/13 at 7:40pmpost #5704 of 63561/8/13 at 9:15pmpost #5705 of 63561/8/13 at 9:29pmpost #5706 of 63561/8/13 at 11:37pm
When you're taking a course surveying America's pop music and smile when you read "The better the sound quality your computer (or other technology) can provide, the more meaningful the course's investigation of music will be for you" and "Week 1: Introduction to the Study of Popular Music - Issues and goals; the nature of critical listening".post #5707 of 63561/9/13 at 12:15amQuote:post #5708 of 63561/9/13 at 12:22amQuote:
Would very much have liked to see a head-fier get it. It was soooooo tempting. Probably the cheapest I have ever seen a SR-009 go for.
Getting back on-topic, you know you're an audiophile when you worry more about getting a way to fund your new speakers than your results in the national examination, to be announced tomorrow. Seriously, I am thinking of a way to get some KEF LS50s as a 16-year old kid without bothering my parents and getting them to pay for it. I foresee this current condition to change by tonight.post #5709 of 63561/9/13 at 1:22am
You know your an Audiophile when you realize that the local bar is using Winamp to play music and seriously try to work the word "Winamp" into a pickup line for the cute barmaid...
(couldn't find one)post #5710 of 63561/9/13 at 1:54ampost #5711 of 63561/9/13 at 6:07am
You know you're an audiophile when the majority of your thoughts involve chasing audio White Whales. My latest one downloading my vinyl to high rez audio preferably at or above 24/96. Man this gets expensive fast! 16/44 no problem, MP3's no sweat. Try getting above that and you need to turn you're house into a recording studio. I want to give it up but I can't.post #5712 of 63561/9/13 at 6:13am
I am sure this has been said but, when constantly explaining to co-workers why I paid $450.00 for some IEMs that don't look that much different than their $5.00 apple earbuds. Also questioning oneself when another respected audiophile negatively reviews your favorite IEM. And finally when you let a co-worker hear your $450.00 IEM and they look at you like...whaatever!!!post #5713 of 63561/9/13 at 6:34ampost #5714 of 63561/9/13 at 7:17amQuote:
Do it. Apparently great soundstage on them.
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 41 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for Rock under $150 1 minute ago
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016) 2 minutes ago
- › Best gaming headset 3 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Hybrid IEM Thread (Piston successor) 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Stax SR-202 by snapacap
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Deftone
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Aornic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...