Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is the veteran ex-flagship model from FitEar／須山補聴器 before the Mitsuharu Harada series (MH335DW) was released recently. The C435 is a 4 way crossover configuration, 5 drivers (2 highs, 2 mids 1...
I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that...
I started this review with the intention of pointing out the things I don't like about it, but man, there really isn't much I don't love about these. Out of the box they sound very thin and...
It does a good job as a DAC for my starving student amp. Eventually, I will probably upgrade but it works well enough. It is nice that it powers off of USB and doesn't take up tons of space.
The review is based on the stock pads, not based on the upgraded velour pads. The only problem with the sound quality is a weird color in the upper mids, around vocal range. This is due to the...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 381post #5701 of 63561/8/13 at 7:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5702 of 63561/8/13 at 7:40pm
Last night I had a dream too similar to Fushigi Yuugi. Only not animated.
Why is this relevant? The book is titled "AKG 550" for whatever reason.
To think that I don't even own a real headphone yet. It must be a sign. I'm an audiophile in the making.post #5703 of 63561/8/13 at 7:40pmpost #5704 of 63561/8/13 at 9:15pmpost #5705 of 63561/8/13 at 9:29pmpost #5706 of 63561/8/13 at 11:37pm
When you're taking a course surveying America's pop music and smile when you read "The better the sound quality your computer (or other technology) can provide, the more meaningful the course's investigation of music will be for you" and "Week 1: Introduction to the Study of Popular Music - Issues and goals; the nature of critical listening".post #5707 of 63561/9/13 at 12:15amQuote:post #5708 of 63561/9/13 at 12:22amQuote:
Would very much have liked to see a head-fier get it. It was soooooo tempting. Probably the cheapest I have ever seen a SR-009 go for.
Getting back on-topic, you know you're an audiophile when you worry more about getting a way to fund your new speakers than your results in the national examination, to be announced tomorrow. Seriously, I am thinking of a way to get some KEF LS50s as a 16-year old kid without bothering my parents and getting them to pay for it. I foresee this current condition to change by tonight.post #5709 of 63561/9/13 at 1:22am
You know your an Audiophile when you realize that the local bar is using Winamp to play music and seriously try to work the word "Winamp" into a pickup line for the cute barmaid...
(couldn't find one)post #5710 of 63561/9/13 at 1:54ampost #5711 of 63561/9/13 at 6:07am
You know you're an audiophile when the majority of your thoughts involve chasing audio White Whales. My latest one downloading my vinyl to high rez audio preferably at or above 24/96. Man this gets expensive fast! 16/44 no problem, MP3's no sweat. Try getting above that and you need to turn you're house into a recording studio. I want to give it up but I can't.post #5712 of 63561/9/13 at 6:13am
I am sure this has been said but, when constantly explaining to co-workers why I paid $450.00 for some IEMs that don't look that much different than their $5.00 apple earbuds. Also questioning oneself when another respected audiophile negatively reviews your favorite IEM. And finally when you let a co-worker hear your $450.00 IEM and they look at you like...whaatever!!!post #5713 of 63561/9/13 at 6:34ampost #5714 of 63561/9/13 at 7:17amQuote:
Do it. Apparently great soundstage on them.
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 12 seconds ago
- › Looking for Headphones to Mix and Master on 14 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 29 seconds ago
- › Reply to some bugs of X3’s new firmware and new function... 45 seconds ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Best office headphones 3 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW]: Noble Audio Kaiser 10: 10-driver Custom-Fit In-Ear Monitor 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Impressions and feedback. 4 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 5 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by TheLastDevil
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi