Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › You know you're an audiophile when...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 376  

post #5626 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjj226 Angel View Post

 

You know you are an audiophile when you hear journey playing somewhere in a store and it is driving you mad because all you want to do is take a sledge hammer and shut the thing up and return to your setup and listen to led zeppelin to wash away the harm that has been done to your ears : P

sounds like you've only heard the horrible glee covers, journey's great man

post #5627 of 6356
Why do you hate Journey so much? They are *******g awesome!
post #5628 of 6356

You know you're an audiophile when you have literally given up telling swagfags to not buy beats solos and get V-Moda M80s as you no longer care about them wasting money because they're too arrogant to listen..

post #5629 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJesusGuy View Post

You know you're an audiophile when you have literally given up telling swagfags to not buy beats solos and get V-Moda M80s as you no longer care about them wasting money because they're too arrogant to listen..

^ This. Drives me CRAZY. 

 

You know you're an Audiophile when you would rather sit at your desk and enjoy music than sleep at 4 am :D

post #5630 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobmachine View Post

^ This. Drives me CRAZY. 

 

You know you're an Audiophile when you would rather sit at your desk and enjoy music than sleep at 4 am :D

I fell asleep at my desk just yesterday.

post #5631 of 6356

too bad bulky headphones are hard to sleep with...frown.gif

post #5632 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetdragon View Post

too bad bulky headphones are hard to sleep with...frown.gif

IEMs, man. IEMs. Not that I'm one to talk-try sleeping with TF10s in. They stick out at least an inch.

post #5633 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetdragon View Post

too bad bulky headphones are hard to sleep with...frown.gif

I sleep with my D2000s on quite often.

post #5634 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

I sleep with my D2000s on quite often.

And that isn't extremely uncomfortable for you?

You know you're an audiophile when comfort no longer matters and you can wear your LCD-2s for hours on end without a single complaint tongue.gif
post #5635 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by ender323 View Post

IEMs, man. IEMs. Not that I'm one to talk-try sleeping with TF10s in. They stick out at least an inch.

well i don't have any decent iem's at the moment, and also i notice i have a strong preference towards open backs... (exceptions apply)

post #5636 of 6356

I've fallen asleep with my stax on, woke up with the cord wrapped around my neck...the risks we take for our music.

post #5637 of 6356

When you do extensive research on an old console's APU (audio processing unit) to figure out if you can replace the DAC with something more desirable.

 

SNES with WM8740 anyone?

post #5638 of 6356

When you find a six year old thread on modding a computer sound card and buy one on ebay just to test the mod to see if it is really worth it.

post #5639 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatmanSize48 View Post


And that isn't extremely uncomfortable for you?
You know you're an audiophile when comfort no longer matters and you can wear your LCD-2s for hours on end without a single complaint tongue.gif

Nope. I can sleep with just about any headphone on. I have a special way of folding my pillow that prevents the cup from being forced onto my ear.

post #5640 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Nope. I can sleep with just about any headphone on. I have a special way of folding my pillow that prevents the cup from being forced onto my ear.

I need to learn this sepcial technique so I dont strangle myself.  Please teach us ph34r.gif master what is this mistic "Way of pillow folding?" smile.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › You know you're an audiophile when...