You know you're an audiophile when you had a very messed up dream about an E7..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This pair of beauty have unseated my AKG 551 as a my favourite portable headphones to go with my ipod touch while I enjoy my spotify playlists. Coldplay´s "Life in Technicolour" is an...
Build and Usage: Good looking, very nice feeling player, it looks like a really sold build and it's all metal construction. Not much to say about it, you can check pictures. I wasn't satisfied...
Let me preface this review by explaining the issue I was dealing with. I have always experienced digital noise from, I'm assuming, my poorly grounded laptop. It didn't matter if I used the...
Build quality and comfort: Headband pad is a little too firm, may need break in. Initially putting them on, the headband is feeling is evidently there but with time it slowly disappears....
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 373post #5581 of 63561/4/13 at 6:04am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5582 of 63561/4/13 at 9:13ampost #5583 of 63561/4/13 at 9:34ampost #5584 of 63561/4/13 at 10:14ampost #5585 of 63561/4/13 at 10:19ampost #5586 of 63561/4/13 at 12:05pmpost #5587 of 63561/4/13 at 12:59pmpost #5588 of 63561/4/13 at 2:14pm
Doesn't work because i'm gonna use the hairdryer anyways and in so i can't hear the speakers, and i only use the hairdryer so i can use my headphones faster :S
You know you're an audiophile when you spend your time in the train (listening to music of course but also..) thinking about how you could build a set of headphone hangers that won't dent the pads, involving a set of coat hooks, some old coat hangers made of metal, a pool noodle hot glue and a dremel. But you forget all this when you get home because you have homework and headphones that need the be tended to...post #5589 of 63561/4/13 at 2:20pmpost #5590 of 63561/4/13 at 2:25pmpost #5591 of 63561/4/13 at 2:27pmpost #5592 of 63561/4/13 at 2:38pmpost #5593 of 63561/4/13 at 2:39pmpost #5594 of 63561/4/13 at 3:10pmpost #5595 of 63561/4/13 at 3:16pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 8 seconds ago
- › Meier Audio Daccord 8 seconds ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 14 seconds ago
- › Audiophile Newbie, I need help choosing a portable DAC/AMP. 30 seconds ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 33 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: HiFi ET MA9 - a new reference level DAP 50 seconds ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › Why tubes but no equalization? 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by Chiek
- › Astell & Kern AK100 Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) Portable... by Tail
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2