Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I think it is more of a smartphone gadget, than audiophiles device. It has the potential to save battery power when listening with portable devices. My subjective review of the sound: A little...
Introduction Simgot is a new name in Asian audio that is getting some attention with their new EN700 model. Supposedly, some that were involved in tuning the Ostry IEMs have tuned this one, so...
Have had these for a loooong time. Now that I've got older ears, I don't really hear the beautiful crystal-like treble anymore, but I'm sure it's still there. :)
Hifiman Supermini and Megamini – initial impressions / comparison I first heard the Hifiman Supermini in demo unit form at the Canjam London 2016, and while being impressed by the fact...
Firstly I would like to thank iFi Audio for the loan unit for review, I have been using it for about 3 weeks and as always I will try to write an honest review. Gear Used: Dell XPS 15 /...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 344post #5146 of 635612/19/12 at 1:53pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5147 of 635612/19/12 at 5:01pmpost #5148 of 635612/19/12 at 5:04pmpost #5149 of 635612/20/12 at 2:54amQuote:
Codswallop, That's what i thought as well..
You know you're an audiophile when you have several headphones lying around and you spend 30 minutes mixing and matching what rig you'll be listening to today...post #5150 of 635612/20/12 at 8:19amQuote:Originally Posted by linglingjr
I can't wait for the day I run into a headfier lol
Also when your friend (the same one who says your HD600s sound like crap and your e9 is massive) says that your akg k272s (a pretty forward sounding headphone) sounds "like you're in a hall way" Silly kids thinking that bass is all that matters in sound quality.
He also compared those 272s to my sisters generic iems. Also, my sister says she wants new earbuds for Christmas. Every time she mentions it I tell her to ask for UE10s or westone 4's all she says is SHUT UP!!!!
Then by all means get her these - http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004V8JL1Q/ref=asc_df_B004V8JL1Q11113322?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=googlecouk06-21&linkCode=asn&creative=22206&creativeASIN=B004V8JL1Q
It's just amazing how arrogant people are though.
Edited by TheJesusGuy - 12/20/12 at 8:21ampost #5151 of 635612/20/12 at 8:52ampost #5152 of 635612/20/12 at 9:00ampost #5153 of 635612/20/12 at 9:24ampost #5154 of 635612/20/12 at 10:23ampost #5155 of 635612/20/12 at 10:34ampost #5156 of 635612/20/12 at 10:40ampost #5157 of 635612/20/12 at 10:42ampost #5158 of 635612/20/12 at 10:43am
They can't be Beats Pro. The headbands are different. The back of the cup has a perforated pattern, as though it's imitating being open (or it could actually be open, who knows?).post #5159 of 635612/20/12 at 10:47ampost #5160 of 635612/20/12 at 10:55am
I had that V700 for many years, so I can tell you it's not that one. The headbands are different, and the one in the picture lacks that extra joint (with the R and L indicators printed on it) that lets the cups fold up.
It's sad how I'm vaguely interested now in what those headphones are. I'd say DJ headphones are a good place to be looking, given the genre.
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › What specific hardware do I need to get S/PDIF Coax out? 18 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 41 seconds ago
- › Got my AKG K701. What else do I need? 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › NEW! Fostex TH610 Premium Reference Closed-Back Headphones 1 minute ago
- › FiiO's new Q1 portable DAC-amp: Let's drink to "Happy Listening"! 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 5 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by Headzone
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by Jackpot77
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Soundaware Esther by Fabaaroan
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...