Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
DISCLAIMER After my last pair of earphones broke, I did some research on the forums to find high praise for Edifier, much of which for the 185's. A bit of research showed that the company sought...
DISCLAIMER I am in no way associated with the SoundMAGIC company. I have bought ES18 myself and just expressing my honest opinion here. ABOUT ME I am a 25 years old music enthusiast...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I've had the pleasure of listening to most of DUNU Topsound's hybrid earphones (DN1000, 2000...
Read the full review here! http://www.head-fi.org/t/809194/review-t-peos-rasiel
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 344post #5146 of 635612/19/12 at 1:53pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5147 of 635612/19/12 at 5:01pmpost #5148 of 635612/19/12 at 5:04pmpost #5149 of 635612/20/12 at 2:54amQuote:
Codswallop, That's what i thought as well..
You know you're an audiophile when you have several headphones lying around and you spend 30 minutes mixing and matching what rig you'll be listening to today...post #5150 of 635612/20/12 at 8:19amQuote:Originally Posted by linglingjr
I can't wait for the day I run into a headfier lol
Also when your friend (the same one who says your HD600s sound like crap and your e9 is massive) says that your akg k272s (a pretty forward sounding headphone) sounds "like you're in a hall way" Silly kids thinking that bass is all that matters in sound quality.
He also compared those 272s to my sisters generic iems. Also, my sister says she wants new earbuds for Christmas. Every time she mentions it I tell her to ask for UE10s or westone 4's all she says is SHUT UP!!!!
Then by all means get her these - http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004V8JL1Q/ref=asc_df_B004V8JL1Q11113322?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=googlecouk06-21&linkCode=asn&creative=22206&creativeASIN=B004V8JL1Q
It's just amazing how arrogant people are though.
Edited by TheJesusGuy - 12/20/12 at 8:21ampost #5151 of 635612/20/12 at 8:52ampost #5152 of 635612/20/12 at 9:00ampost #5153 of 635612/20/12 at 9:24ampost #5154 of 635612/20/12 at 10:23ampost #5155 of 635612/20/12 at 10:34ampost #5156 of 635612/20/12 at 10:40ampost #5157 of 635612/20/12 at 10:42ampost #5158 of 635612/20/12 at 10:43am
They can't be Beats Pro. The headbands are different. The back of the cup has a perforated pattern, as though it's imitating being open (or it could actually be open, who knows?).post #5159 of 635612/20/12 at 10:47ampost #5160 of 635612/20/12 at 10:55am
I had that V700 for many years, so I can tell you it's not that one. The headbands are different, and the one in the picture lacks that extra joint (with the R and L indicators printed on it) that lets the cups fold up.
It's sad how I'm vaguely interested now in what those headphones are. I'd say DJ headphones are a good place to be looking, given the genre.
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Band Name Game II 4 seconds ago
- › ☯️ Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD668b vs 681evo 3 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 3 minutes ago
- › [Review] Brainwavz HM5, A New Neutral Champ 7 minutes ago
- › Canlanta 2016 Impressions 8 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 9 minutes ago
- › OPPO Introduces Sonica: A $299 High Fidelity Wi-Fi Speaker 9 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 9 minutes ago
- › Edifier P185 Headphones Hi-Fi Classic Earbud Style Earphones With... by flamerz
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by TravAndAlex
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by OSiRiSsk
- › DUNU DN-2002 by Brooko
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Aornic
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) the Duke by Zelda
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...