Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank SoundMagic for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. If you live in US, they are currently available at a...
*A sample of the IEM500 was provided to me in return for my honest review* - Photos taken by, me.- One of the funniest things is when a company writes all these outlandish claims with their...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 344post #5146 of 635612/19/12 at 1:53pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5147 of 635612/19/12 at 5:01pmpost #5148 of 635612/19/12 at 5:04pmpost #5149 of 635612/20/12 at 2:54amQuote:
Codswallop, That's what i thought as well..
You know you're an audiophile when you have several headphones lying around and you spend 30 minutes mixing and matching what rig you'll be listening to today...post #5150 of 635612/20/12 at 8:19amQuote:Originally Posted by linglingjr
I can't wait for the day I run into a headfier lol
Also when your friend (the same one who says your HD600s sound like crap and your e9 is massive) says that your akg k272s (a pretty forward sounding headphone) sounds "like you're in a hall way" Silly kids thinking that bass is all that matters in sound quality.
He also compared those 272s to my sisters generic iems. Also, my sister says she wants new earbuds for Christmas. Every time she mentions it I tell her to ask for UE10s or westone 4's all she says is SHUT UP!!!!
Then by all means get her these - http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004V8JL1Q/ref=asc_df_B004V8JL1Q11113322?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=googlecouk06-21&linkCode=asn&creative=22206&creativeASIN=B004V8JL1Q
It's just amazing how arrogant people are though.
Edited by TheJesusGuy - 12/20/12 at 8:21ampost #5151 of 635612/20/12 at 8:52ampost #5152 of 635612/20/12 at 9:00ampost #5153 of 635612/20/12 at 9:24ampost #5154 of 635612/20/12 at 10:23ampost #5155 of 635612/20/12 at 10:34ampost #5156 of 635612/20/12 at 10:40ampost #5157 of 635612/20/12 at 10:42ampost #5158 of 635612/20/12 at 10:43am
They can't be Beats Pro. The headbands are different. The back of the cup has a perforated pattern, as though it's imitating being open (or it could actually be open, who knows?).post #5159 of 635612/20/12 at 10:47ampost #5160 of 635612/20/12 at 10:55am
I had that V700 for many years, so I can tell you it's not that one. The headbands are different, and the one in the picture lacks that extra joint (with the R and L indicators printed on it) that lets the cups fold up.
It's sad how I'm vaguely interested now in what those headphones are. I'd say DJ headphones are a good place to be looking, given the genre.
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Which Headphones Should I Buy? 25 seconds ago
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM - impressions and... 27 seconds ago
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions/Appreciation Thread. VSonic's answer to... 1 minute ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › What % of equipment reviews do you believe? 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 8 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 8 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by twister6
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)