Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I will bypass the quality of their sound, as pretty much everyone has covered this topic above me... I have to say, I was not impressed with their cable quality, but apart from this, it seems to...
I am going to keep this short. SOURCE: Cowon C2 320 Kbps Mp3 and Flac files. GOOD: - Fits my ear properly. I am sure, whatever i do, they won't fall off. - Isolation, is...
Welcome to another review , today we have the J46BT IEM by JBL I will have a video review linked to this review soon but ...that's the future , this IEM was quite interesting since its...
Nothing is perfect & these earbuds are certainly a compromise. None the less, they are not too bright, not too boomy, not too recessed, & not too expensive. The sound is overall rich & smooth;...
I bought these to replace my Sennheiser HD25-I as they were quite uncomfortable to use for extended periods of time. Whilst these are incredibly comfortable, the sound isn't something I'm used...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 344post #5146 of 635612/19/12 at 1:53pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5147 of 635612/19/12 at 5:01pmpost #5148 of 635612/19/12 at 5:04pmpost #5149 of 635612/20/12 at 2:54amQuote:
Codswallop, That's what i thought as well..
You know you're an audiophile when you have several headphones lying around and you spend 30 minutes mixing and matching what rig you'll be listening to today...post #5150 of 635612/20/12 at 8:19amQuote:Originally Posted by linglingjr
I can't wait for the day I run into a headfier lol
Also when your friend (the same one who says your HD600s sound like crap and your e9 is massive) says that your akg k272s (a pretty forward sounding headphone) sounds "like you're in a hall way" Silly kids thinking that bass is all that matters in sound quality.
He also compared those 272s to my sisters generic iems. Also, my sister says she wants new earbuds for Christmas. Every time she mentions it I tell her to ask for UE10s or westone 4's all she says is SHUT UP!!!!
Then by all means get her these - http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004V8JL1Q/ref=asc_df_B004V8JL1Q11113322?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=googlecouk06-21&linkCode=asn&creative=22206&creativeASIN=B004V8JL1Q
It's just amazing how arrogant people are though.
Edited by TheJesusGuy - 12/20/12 at 8:21ampost #5151 of 635612/20/12 at 8:52ampost #5152 of 635612/20/12 at 9:00ampost #5153 of 635612/20/12 at 9:24ampost #5154 of 635612/20/12 at 10:23ampost #5155 of 635612/20/12 at 10:34ampost #5156 of 635612/20/12 at 10:40ampost #5157 of 635612/20/12 at 10:42ampost #5158 of 635612/20/12 at 10:43am
They can't be Beats Pro. The headbands are different. The back of the cup has a perforated pattern, as though it's imitating being open (or it could actually be open, who knows?).post #5159 of 635612/20/12 at 10:47ampost #5160 of 635612/20/12 at 10:55am
I had that V700 for many years, so I can tell you it's not that one. The headbands are different, and the one in the picture lacks that extra joint (with the R and L indicators printed on it) that lets the cups fold up.
It's sad how I'm vaguely interested now in what those headphones are. I'd say DJ headphones are a good place to be looking, given the genre.
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Just checking -- is it widely accepted that a $1,000 speaker system... 33 seconds ago
- › FS: LFF Paradox b/o 1 minute ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 3 minutes ago
- › I think i'm fighting a losing battle 5 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 580 Back in stock at Newegg 8 minutes ago
- › New WESTONE W-SERIES 9 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 - HiFiman visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. FW:1.084! pg. 1 10 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 and ATH-ESW9A Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › AKG K 518 LE Limited Edition Folding Headphones - Red by kalpman
- › Sennheiser CX 685 SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black by wrathzombie
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by Head-Head
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by G2F
- › ALO Audio The National by pieman3141
- › Ferrari AAV-1LFH009K Cavallino T350 Over-Ear Headphones by ourfpshero
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by H20Fidelity
- › Asus Xonar DGX by SSSN
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by stpope
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude