Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
I first used these as monitoring headphones for recording. They quickly moved out of my home studio and now I use them everywhere. I have one pair at home and one pair at work. I also take them...
The Good: Price/Quality ratio; Comfort; Bass quality/quantity; Musicality; Imaging. The Bad: Requires a powerful amplifier. Tonal Balance: V-Shaped Style: Circumaural semi-open. Cost: $250 at...
Xduoo X3 review : After two months of daily use, the Xduoo X3 give me already enough pleasure to make me want to share my enthusiast impressions about him to headfiers around the...
Coming from Sennheiser HD-600, 580s, Ety ER-4s, Fiio X1s, AKG 701s, Momentum 2.0s, etc. I didn't know exactly what to expect out of this headphones. They are, after all, Sonys. And Sony can build...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 344post #5146 of 635612/19/12 at 1:53pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5147 of 635612/19/12 at 5:01pmpost #5148 of 635612/19/12 at 5:04pmpost #5149 of 635612/20/12 at 2:54amQuote:
Codswallop, That's what i thought as well..
You know you're an audiophile when you have several headphones lying around and you spend 30 minutes mixing and matching what rig you'll be listening to today...post #5150 of 635612/20/12 at 8:19amQuote:Originally Posted by linglingjr
I can't wait for the day I run into a headfier lol
Also when your friend (the same one who says your HD600s sound like crap and your e9 is massive) says that your akg k272s (a pretty forward sounding headphone) sounds "like you're in a hall way" Silly kids thinking that bass is all that matters in sound quality.
He also compared those 272s to my sisters generic iems. Also, my sister says she wants new earbuds for Christmas. Every time she mentions it I tell her to ask for UE10s or westone 4's all she says is SHUT UP!!!!
Then by all means get her these - http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004V8JL1Q/ref=asc_df_B004V8JL1Q11113322?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=googlecouk06-21&linkCode=asn&creative=22206&creativeASIN=B004V8JL1Q
It's just amazing how arrogant people are though.
Edited by TheJesusGuy - 12/20/12 at 8:21ampost #5151 of 635612/20/12 at 8:52ampost #5152 of 635612/20/12 at 9:00ampost #5153 of 635612/20/12 at 9:24ampost #5154 of 635612/20/12 at 10:23ampost #5155 of 635612/20/12 at 10:34ampost #5156 of 635612/20/12 at 10:40ampost #5157 of 635612/20/12 at 10:42ampost #5158 of 635612/20/12 at 10:43am
They can't be Beats Pro. The headbands are different. The back of the cup has a perforated pattern, as though it's imitating being open (or it could actually be open, who knows?).post #5159 of 635612/20/12 at 10:47ampost #5160 of 635612/20/12 at 10:55am
I had that V700 for many years, so I can tell you it's not that one. The headbands are different, and the one in the picture lacks that extra joint (with the R and L indicators printed on it) that lets the cups fold up.
It's sad how I'm vaguely interested now in what those headphones are. I'd say DJ headphones are a good place to be looking, given the genre.
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 1 minute ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA-8 3 minutes ago
- › Sim Moon Neo 430HA with DAC ** Price Drop** 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x - In-Depth Review & Impressions 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 7 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 8 minutes ago
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Stax SR-202 by snapacap
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Deftone
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...