when your headphone alone is more expensive than your handphone used to play it
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
This is a report about a new IEM from Brainwavz. The B100 Specifications: Drivers : Single Balanced Armature Rated Impedance : 50 Ω Frequency Range : 15 Hz ~ 22...
A little bit about me: So I am Neil. a normal music loving lad who works here in Japan. I commute everyday, and I am always searching for the best value for my music needs. I currently use the...
I tested these headphones and was not very impressed with them. The price was very high for a used pair of headphones and it did not seem to compete well with other brands at lower price points....
[[SPOILER]] Disclaimer: The CL1 were provided to me as a part of the North American Review Tour by RHA. I have been given 10 days to listen to and then write a review where I will pass them along...
SPECS: No written spec was found for the UMI-BTA9 WHERE TO BUY / COST: http://amzn.to/2h6jhkA $69.99 new ( often heavily discounted down to $25 or less ) OVERVIEW Happy...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 343post #5131 of 635612/18/12 at 6:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5132 of 635612/18/12 at 7:29pmpost #5133 of 635612/18/12 at 7:43pmQuote:
Methinks this is an IPodPJ reference...post #5134 of 635612/18/12 at 7:46pmpost #5135 of 635612/18/12 at 9:59pmpost #5136 of 635612/18/12 at 10:07pmQuote:post #5137 of 635612/18/12 at 10:22pm
I can't wait for the day I run into a headfier lol
Also when your friend (the same one who says your HD600s sound like crap and your e9 is massive) says that your akg k272s (a pretty forward sounding headphone) sounds "like you're in a hall way" Silly kids thinking that bass is all that matters in sound quality.
He also compared those 272s to my sisters generic iems. Also, my sister says she wants new earbuds for Christmas. Every time she mentions it I tell her to ask for UE10s or westone 4's all she says is SHUT UP!!!!
Edited by linglingjr - 12/18/12 at 10:27pmpost #5138 of 635612/18/12 at 11:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by VictorHalgaard
No offense but thats pretty conservative and ignorant to say, an experienced electronic music composer will have more possibilities than any other musician due either using sampling or just constructing each sound to his/her taste from the ground up, and with experience and patience it could, if so wished become infinitely more complex than what any instrument on its own is capable of, let alone several...Its not really a comparison one should make anyway as its two completely different things :)
lol are you kidding mepost #5139 of 635612/18/12 at 11:48pm
when your mother keeps shouting at you when your wearing your headphone.....after 5 minutes....
you finished what she told you to do, so you wear your headphone then she shouts you again..... =. .=
" MOM!!! WHY U NO STOP SHOUTING? "post #5140 of 635612/19/12 at 1:00ampost #5141 of 635612/19/12 at 4:44ampost #5142 of 635612/19/12 at 4:46ampost #5143 of 635612/19/12 at 5:23ampost #5144 of 635612/19/12 at 5:51ampost #5145 of 635612/19/12 at 1:45pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › DIY Earbuds 31 seconds ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 37 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Hidizs AP60 4 minutes ago
- › Is audible channel imbalance normal? What's your experience 4 minutes ago
- › Onkyo DP-X11 upcoming | Dual Dac | Balanced | Phone capable DAP maybe 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 8 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 10 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 11 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear