when your headphone alone is more expensive than your handphone used to play it
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
EL-8 fuses the best of many worlds for me. Picture if you will, the deepest, well defined bass you have ever heard. Now add to the picture the warmth only a ribbon tweeter can produce. Top all this...
M6 Pro reviewThe original m6 holds a special place in my heart. It was my first iem purchased after joining Head-fi. It was also my first pair of quality in ear headphones and a stepping stone that...
2 years ago when Fiio X3 came in place, I was so proud to say that it was one the best high quality digital audio player on the market at that time with a very good smooth sound, engaging bass...
They beat my DT 770's. That was enough for me. Everything about them was better. Vocal clarity, soundstage....upfront vocals...beautiful and not just for the price. Under rated... people don't...
Here's everything you need to know http://archimago.blogspot.com/2013/03/measurements-sony-playstation-1-scph.html Here's the Stereophile review on it...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 343post #5131 of 635612/18/12 at 6:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5132 of 635612/18/12 at 7:29pmpost #5133 of 635612/18/12 at 7:43pmpost #5134 of 635612/18/12 at 7:46pmpost #5135 of 635612/18/12 at 9:59pmpost #5136 of 635612/18/12 at 10:07pmQuote:post #5137 of 635612/18/12 at 10:22pm
I can't wait for the day I run into a headfier lol
Also when your friend (the same one who says your HD600s sound like crap and your e9 is massive) says that your akg k272s (a pretty forward sounding headphone) sounds "like you're in a hall way" Silly kids thinking that bass is all that matters in sound quality.
He also compared those 272s to my sisters generic iems. Also, my sister says she wants new earbuds for Christmas. Every time she mentions it I tell her to ask for UE10s or westone 4's all she says is SHUT UP!!!!
Edited by linglingjr - 12/18/12 at 10:27pmpost #5138 of 635612/18/12 at 11:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by VictorHalgaard
No offense but thats pretty conservative and ignorant to say, an experienced electronic music composer will have more possibilities than any other musician due either using sampling or just constructing each sound to his/her taste from the ground up, and with experience and patience it could, if so wished become infinitely more complex than what any instrument on its own is capable of, let alone several...Its not really a comparison one should make anyway as its two completely different things :)
lol are you kidding mepost #5139 of 635612/18/12 at 11:48pm
when your mother keeps shouting at you when your wearing your headphone.....after 5 minutes....
you finished what she told you to do, so you wear your headphone then she shouts you again..... =. .=
" MOM!!! WHY U NO STOP SHOUTING? "post #5140 of 635612/19/12 at 1:00ampost #5141 of 635612/19/12 at 4:44ampost #5142 of 635612/19/12 at 4:46ampost #5143 of 635612/19/12 at 5:23ampost #5144 of 635612/19/12 at 5:51ampost #5145 of 635612/19/12 at 1:45pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › "The Lab" just now
- › Heads up! Dick Smith "Premium headphones VT H68" aluminum and... 29 seconds ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 34 seconds ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 1 minute ago
- › Denon AH-A100 100th anniversary portable collectors item for sale! 1 minute ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 1 minute ago
- › ~ $75 buds recommendations 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH600 with custom wood cups 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by tonyjoy
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by indieman
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by kytuphicanh
- › Takstar Pro 80 by alphaproject
- › Sony Playstation PS One - Video Game Console by Stereocilia
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by Wokei
- › OPPO PM-3 by Soundsgoodtome
- › Focal XS Satellite Speakers with Dock for iPod and MP3 Players by cuiter23
- › Noontec ZORO II HD Headphone, Professional Sound Good Sound... by twister6
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2