when your headphone alone is more expensive than your handphone used to play it
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 343post #5131 of 635612/18/12 at 6:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5132 of 635612/18/12 at 7:29pmpost #5133 of 635612/18/12 at 7:43pmpost #5134 of 635612/18/12 at 7:46pmpost #5135 of 635612/18/12 at 9:59pmpost #5136 of 635612/18/12 at 10:07pmQuote:post #5137 of 635612/18/12 at 10:22pm
I can't wait for the day I run into a headfier lol
Also when your friend (the same one who says your HD600s sound like crap and your e9 is massive) says that your akg k272s (a pretty forward sounding headphone) sounds "like you're in a hall way" Silly kids thinking that bass is all that matters in sound quality.
He also compared those 272s to my sisters generic iems. Also, my sister says she wants new earbuds for Christmas. Every time she mentions it I tell her to ask for UE10s or westone 4's all she says is SHUT UP!!!!
Edited by linglingjr - 12/18/12 at 10:27pmpost #5138 of 635612/18/12 at 11:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by VictorHalgaard
No offense but thats pretty conservative and ignorant to say, an experienced electronic music composer will have more possibilities than any other musician due either using sampling or just constructing each sound to his/her taste from the ground up, and with experience and patience it could, if so wished become infinitely more complex than what any instrument on its own is capable of, let alone several...Its not really a comparison one should make anyway as its two completely different things :)
lol are you kidding mepost #5139 of 635612/18/12 at 11:48pm
when your mother keeps shouting at you when your wearing your headphone.....after 5 minutes....
you finished what she told you to do, so you wear your headphone then she shouts you again..... =. .=
" MOM!!! WHY U NO STOP SHOUTING? "post #5140 of 635612/19/12 at 1:00ampost #5141 of 635612/19/12 at 4:44ampost #5142 of 635612/19/12 at 4:46ampost #5143 of 635612/19/12 at 5:23ampost #5144 of 635612/19/12 at 5:51ampost #5145 of 635612/19/12 at 1:45pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New Soundmagic HP150? 1 minute ago
- › What USB Transports Are You Using ? 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 3 minutes ago
- › Q701 appreciation thread 3 minutes ago
- › Good Skrillex headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Recommendation for new headphones: over ear, isolating, neutral and... 4 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)