when your headphone alone is more expensive than your handphone used to play it
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Audiofly has made the most comfortable IEMs that I've placed in my ears. They are probably the easiest to insert as well. I was ready to plunk down the cash and go the custom route, but these have...
* Obligatory warning that I am not a professional and am not the best at describing sound qualities of headphones. I don't like to use words like liquid or chocolate because descriptions like those...
Brainwavz have been around since 2008 and have been working on providing improved and more original products as time has gone on. If you are familiar with the last round of Brainwavz offerings it...
I bought the S version that has standard 3.5mm TRS unbalanced plug. I didn't want to use the balanced-to-unbalanced adaptor that comes with the non-S version because my players would not have...
“First in last out!” While the above makes for an excellent military motto, it really sucks for an audio component reviewer. I must sincerely apologize to Rock Jaw, Rockbob, and the folks waiting...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 343post #5131 of 635612/18/12 at 6:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5132 of 635612/18/12 at 7:29pmpost #5133 of 635612/18/12 at 7:43pmpost #5134 of 635612/18/12 at 7:46pmpost #5135 of 635612/18/12 at 9:59pmpost #5136 of 635612/18/12 at 10:07pmQuote:post #5137 of 635612/18/12 at 10:22pm
I can't wait for the day I run into a headfier lol
Also when your friend (the same one who says your HD600s sound like crap and your e9 is massive) says that your akg k272s (a pretty forward sounding headphone) sounds "like you're in a hall way" Silly kids thinking that bass is all that matters in sound quality.
He also compared those 272s to my sisters generic iems. Also, my sister says she wants new earbuds for Christmas. Every time she mentions it I tell her to ask for UE10s or westone 4's all she says is SHUT UP!!!!
Edited by linglingjr - 12/18/12 at 10:27pmpost #5138 of 635612/18/12 at 11:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by VictorHalgaard
No offense but thats pretty conservative and ignorant to say, an experienced electronic music composer will have more possibilities than any other musician due either using sampling or just constructing each sound to his/her taste from the ground up, and with experience and patience it could, if so wished become infinitely more complex than what any instrument on its own is capable of, let alone several...Its not really a comparison one should make anyway as its two completely different things :)
lol are you kidding mepost #5139 of 635612/18/12 at 11:48pm
when your mother keeps shouting at you when your wearing your headphone.....after 5 minutes....
you finished what she told you to do, so you wear your headphone then she shouts you again..... =. .=
" MOM!!! WHY U NO STOP SHOUTING? "post #5140 of 635612/19/12 at 1:00ampost #5141 of 635612/19/12 at 4:44ampost #5142 of 635612/19/12 at 4:46ampost #5143 of 635612/19/12 at 5:23ampost #5144 of 635612/19/12 at 5:51ampost #5145 of 635612/19/12 at 1:45pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 46 seconds ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 minute ago
- › First post here. Introduction 1 minute ago
- › Delivery times, BHSE, Cavalli LL Mk2, EC Electra, Woo WES and... 2 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. FW:1.085 . . . . 3 minutes ago
- › Vmoda BoomPro Mic Direction 7 minutes ago
- › whats so good about beats headphones? 8 minutes ago
- › New HTC One M8 audio review 9 minutes ago
- › THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND... 9 minutes ago
- › AudioFly AF180 In-Ear Monitors by hardbop
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DVass13
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › AKG X323XS by dweaver
- › Shure SE535LTD RED by hardbop
- › PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones by Mr_Owlow
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by squallkiercosa
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)