when your headphone alone is more expensive than your handphone used to play it
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 343post #5131 of 635612/18/12 at 6:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5132 of 635612/18/12 at 7:29pmpost #5133 of 635612/18/12 at 7:43pmpost #5134 of 635612/18/12 at 7:46pmpost #5135 of 635612/18/12 at 9:59pmpost #5136 of 635612/18/12 at 10:07pmQuote:post #5137 of 635612/18/12 at 10:22pm
I can't wait for the day I run into a headfier lol
Also when your friend (the same one who says your HD600s sound like crap and your e9 is massive) says that your akg k272s (a pretty forward sounding headphone) sounds "like you're in a hall way" Silly kids thinking that bass is all that matters in sound quality.
He also compared those 272s to my sisters generic iems. Also, my sister says she wants new earbuds for Christmas. Every time she mentions it I tell her to ask for UE10s or westone 4's all she says is SHUT UP!!!!
Edited by linglingjr - 12/18/12 at 10:27pmpost #5138 of 635612/18/12 at 11:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by VictorHalgaard
No offense but thats pretty conservative and ignorant to say, an experienced electronic music composer will have more possibilities than any other musician due either using sampling or just constructing each sound to his/her taste from the ground up, and with experience and patience it could, if so wished become infinitely more complex than what any instrument on its own is capable of, let alone several...Its not really a comparison one should make anyway as its two completely different things :)
lol are you kidding mepost #5139 of 635612/18/12 at 11:48pm
when your mother keeps shouting at you when your wearing your headphone.....after 5 minutes....
you finished what she told you to do, so you wear your headphone then she shouts you again..... =. .=
" MOM!!! WHY U NO STOP SHOUTING? "post #5140 of 635612/19/12 at 1:00ampost #5141 of 635612/19/12 at 4:44ampost #5142 of 635612/19/12 at 4:46ampost #5143 of 635612/19/12 at 5:23ampost #5144 of 635612/19/12 at 5:51ampost #5145 of 635612/19/12 at 1:45pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 12 seconds ago
- › Comfortable closed cans for less than $200 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 5 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 - over the ear headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Philips A5-PRO "Armin Van Buuren Collaboration" (Owners and... 6 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 7 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)