THEY COULDN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE!!!???
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Mixcder ShareMe Pro, a Bluetooth headphone created with the aim of bringing listeners together. I was first introduced to...
Preamble: Before I begin with my review, I’d like to take the time to thank Jeongjae from DIGNIS for providing me with a sample of the LAETUS case for the Chord Electronics Mojo DAC-Amp...
Undoubtedly, one of the biggest influences on the audio market was the invention of the operational amplifiers. Compact and inexpensive (mostly) chips allowed to create small and well sounding...
The F7200 is a single balanced armature in ear moniter from the Japanese company Final. Final have been in business since 1974 and in my opinion make some retro looking IEM and full size...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 340post #5086 of 635612/16/12 at 8:38pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5087 of 635612/16/12 at 8:41pmpost #5088 of 635612/16/12 at 8:47pmpost #5089 of 635612/16/12 at 8:52pmpost #5090 of 635612/16/12 at 9:20pmpost #5091 of 635612/16/12 at 9:27pm
So true! Had a client spend 40k in the store. His wife called, he said he was spending $4k. I had a hard time not laughing. When he got off the phone he said "This is nothing, you should see the damage she does to the credit card!". Hahaha
I doubt I'll ever have that kind of disposable income...post #5092 of 635612/17/12 at 1:01am
- WooAudio WA2 was 500$
- DX100 was 300$
- HeirAudio 8.A she doesn't even know about
- the Yulong D18 DAC was 200$
- Beyer T1 were 200$
...any Questions? :)post #5093 of 635612/17/12 at 1:08ampost #5094 of 635612/17/12 at 3:39ampost #5095 of 635612/17/12 at 3:47amQuote:
We do, we so do. It's just funny because it's so true.Quote:
I mean, what can else can we do right? The perfect seal isn't always easy to come by.Quote:
Oh, he's just trying to be polite during the holiday season is all.post #5096 of 635612/17/12 at 4:46ampost #5097 of 635612/17/12 at 5:36ampost #5098 of 635612/17/12 at 6:07am
The understatement of the year.
There's only two weeks left in 2012, and I don't think there's enough time left to top that one, so here's your award:
It's the traditional Head-Fi award that I just invented because I realized I was laboring through this joke and didn't have anything funny to serve as a punchline. Oh, well. Hope your fiancee doesn't find out the truth, or I might have to give this to the runner up, since the rules clearly state that the recipient must be alive.
Edited by Argyris - 12/17/12 at 6:09ampost #5099 of 635612/17/12 at 6:15am
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 9 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 1 minute ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon (1st run) 3 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 3 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 1989 VS 2017............M.............E!! 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › RHA T20 by RaoulRutnam
- › ampsandsound Agartha Single-Ended Amplifier by Dillan
- › audio-technica ATH-A550Z Art-Monitor Headphones by rickyday
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...