THEY COULDN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE!!!???
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
Photo courtesy of Cozoy INTRODUCTION I recently tested out a couple battery-powered DAC/Amp (Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3) solutions and the battery-free Calyx PaT DAC/Amp with the goal of...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 340post #5086 of 635612/16/12 at 8:38pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5087 of 635612/16/12 at 8:41pmpost #5088 of 635612/16/12 at 8:47pmpost #5089 of 635612/16/12 at 8:52pmpost #5090 of 635612/16/12 at 9:20pmpost #5091 of 635612/16/12 at 9:27pm
So true! Had a client spend 40k in the store. His wife called, he said he was spending $4k. I had a hard time not laughing. When he got off the phone he said "This is nothing, you should see the damage she does to the credit card!". Hahaha
I doubt I'll ever have that kind of disposable income...post #5092 of 635612/17/12 at 1:01am
- WooAudio WA2 was 500$
- DX100 was 300$
- HeirAudio 8.A she doesn't even know about
- the Yulong D18 DAC was 200$
- Beyer T1 were 200$
...any Questions? :)post #5093 of 635612/17/12 at 1:08ampost #5094 of 635612/17/12 at 3:39ampost #5095 of 635612/17/12 at 3:47amQuote:
We do, we so do. It's just funny because it's so true.Quote:
I mean, what can else can we do right? The perfect seal isn't always easy to come by.Quote:
Oh, he's just trying to be polite during the holiday season is all.post #5096 of 635612/17/12 at 4:46ampost #5097 of 635612/17/12 at 5:36ampost #5098 of 635612/17/12 at 6:07am
The understatement of the year.
There's only two weeks left in 2012, and I don't think there's enough time left to top that one, so here's your award:
It's the traditional Head-Fi award that I just invented because I realized I was laboring through this joke and didn't have anything funny to serve as a punchline. Oh, well. Hope your fiancee doesn't find out the truth, or I might have to give this to the runner up, since the rules clearly state that the recipient must be alive.
Edited by Argyris - 12/17/12 at 6:09ampost #5099 of 635612/17/12 at 6:15am
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Praise to all the dish washers out there 49 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 5 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846, Sennheiser HD650, Amperior, HD26, Audio Technica ATH-MSR7 8 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 8 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 10 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 10 minutes ago
- › iFi Launch competition – guess the upcoming new product! Clue #3... 12 minutes ago
- › New Kennerton ODIN (Planar Magnetic), MAGISTER, VALI... 12 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by nmatheis
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2