THEY COULDN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE!!!???
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Preamble: Advanced AcousticWerkes, in short known as AAW, is a Singapore based audio product manufacturer best known for custom-moulded in-ear monitors (CIEMs). Not long ago, they have...
The Soundaware Esther M1Pro provides a immersive sound experience held down by its dated interface and firmware. Its like driving a luxury car with all its comfort but with a dated design...
I am lucky. Very lucky. As I listened last Sunday to the i5, not only did we have the first good (not hard, but good) freeze of the Fall, but since I had been up since just before sunrise, I was...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Bluetooth version of Mee Audio's classic budget earphone, the M9B. Mee Audio, formerly MEElectronics, has been around since 2005 and is...
I got the honour of being part of the C1 World Tour .Thank you for the opportunity Micah and the RHA Team. Selflessly our Tour Organiser , @glassmonkey gave me the chance to unwrap this...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 340post #5086 of 635612/16/12 at 8:38pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5087 of 635612/16/12 at 8:41pmpost #5088 of 635612/16/12 at 8:47pmpost #5089 of 635612/16/12 at 8:52pmpost #5090 of 635612/16/12 at 9:20pmpost #5091 of 635612/16/12 at 9:27pm
So true! Had a client spend 40k in the store. His wife called, he said he was spending $4k. I had a hard time not laughing. When he got off the phone he said "This is nothing, you should see the damage she does to the credit card!". Hahaha
I doubt I'll ever have that kind of disposable income...post #5092 of 635612/17/12 at 1:01am
- WooAudio WA2 was 500$
- DX100 was 300$
- HeirAudio 8.A she doesn't even know about
- the Yulong D18 DAC was 200$
- Beyer T1 were 200$
...any Questions? :)post #5093 of 635612/17/12 at 1:08ampost #5094 of 635612/17/12 at 3:39ampost #5095 of 635612/17/12 at 3:47amQuote:
We do, we so do. It's just funny because it's so true.Quote:
I mean, what can else can we do right? The perfect seal isn't always easy to come by.Quote:
Oh, he's just trying to be polite during the holiday season is all.post #5096 of 635612/17/12 at 4:46ampost #5097 of 635612/17/12 at 5:36ampost #5098 of 635612/17/12 at 6:07am
The understatement of the year.
There's only two weeks left in 2012, and I don't think there's enough time left to top that one, so here's your award:
It's the traditional Head-Fi award that I just invented because I realized I was laboring through this joke and didn't have anything funny to serve as a punchline. Oh, well. Hope your fiancee doesn't find out the truth, or I might have to give this to the runner up, since the rules clearly state that the recipient must be alive.
Edited by Argyris - 12/17/12 at 6:09ampost #5099 of 635612/17/12 at 6:15am
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Three Word Story 23 seconds ago
- › FS/FT: STAX SRS-3170 SYSTEM MINT LIKE NEW 1 minute ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Discussion and Support Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Pioneer's first DAP, the XDP-100R announced in IFA 3 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 3 minutes ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 4 minutes ago
- › RHA Dacamp L1, CL1 Ceramic & CL750 Review Tour – Applications Open! 5 minutes ago
- › AAW Nebula One Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitor by HiFiChris
- › Soundaware Esther by tassardar
- › Cayin i5 by ngoshawk
- › MEE audio M9B Bluetooth Wireless Noise-Isolating In-Ear Stereo... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Takeanidea
- › Parasound Zpre zone preamplifier by snellemin
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Jackpot77
- › EarSonics Velvet by SeeSax
- › Tony Bennett TBSE1 Signature Edition Headphone - Black/Silver by DJ The Rocket
- › Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging -... by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear