THEY COULDN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE!!!???
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 340post #5086 of 635612/16/12 at 8:38pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5087 of 635612/16/12 at 8:41pmpost #5088 of 635612/16/12 at 8:47pmpost #5089 of 635612/16/12 at 8:52pmpost #5090 of 635612/16/12 at 9:20pmpost #5091 of 635612/16/12 at 9:27pm
So true! Had a client spend 40k in the store. His wife called, he said he was spending $4k. I had a hard time not laughing. When he got off the phone he said "This is nothing, you should see the damage she does to the credit card!". Hahaha
I doubt I'll ever have that kind of disposable income...post #5092 of 635612/17/12 at 1:01am
- WooAudio WA2 was 500$
- DX100 was 300$
- HeirAudio 8.A she doesn't even know about
- the Yulong D18 DAC was 200$
- Beyer T1 were 200$
...any Questions? :)post #5093 of 635612/17/12 at 1:08ampost #5094 of 635612/17/12 at 3:39ampost #5095 of 635612/17/12 at 3:47amQuote:
We do, we so do. It's just funny because it's so true.Quote:
I mean, what can else can we do right? The perfect seal isn't always easy to come by.Quote:
Oh, he's just trying to be polite during the holiday season is all.post #5096 of 635612/17/12 at 4:46ampost #5097 of 635612/17/12 at 5:36ampost #5098 of 635612/17/12 at 6:07am
The understatement of the year.
There's only two weeks left in 2012, and I don't think there's enough time left to top that one, so here's your award:
It's the traditional Head-Fi award that I just invented because I realized I was laboring through this joke and didn't have anything funny to serve as a punchline. Oh, well. Hope your fiancee doesn't find out the truth, or I might have to give this to the runner up, since the rules clearly state that the recipient must be alive.
Edited by Argyris - 12/17/12 at 6:09ampost #5099 of 635612/17/12 at 6:15am
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Lake People G109 / G103 thread 4 seconds ago
- › Understanding "Detail" in a Headphone Review? 43 seconds ago
- › Whats with the price of Aiaiai TMA-1? Especially Beatport edition 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for high quality Headphones + DAC/amp with 400 EURO budget... 3 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 4 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 4 minutes ago
- › What's the Sound I'm Looking For? 5 minutes ago
- › The EU deals thread! 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › beyerdynamic DTX 350 p Portable Headphones by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)