THEY COULDN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE!!!???
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction First of all, I would like to thank Aune (@AuneAudio) for giving me the opportunity to review their unit. This is the link to the relevant head-fi thread:...
INTRO:- Since last year, Fidue a Chinese earphone manufacturer has been raising its head with some hard to look through earphones. They have close to 10-12 earphones but a triple driver...
Image courtesy of HiFiMan INTRODUCTION The HE400S is HiFiMan's latest offering in the HE400 series of open-back over-ear planar headphones. I first read about them in a teaser email HiFiMan...
Disclaimer. I was provided a pair of S3's by Brainwavz for my honest and unbiased review. Second disclaimer, I'm a big fan of the Brainwavz house sound, especially the latest offerings. It amazes...
I found these back in last year when I was on the funs of looking for good quality budget IEMS. I was very impressed by these back then, and I put it away for a while. Today, I got back to it,...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 340post #5086 of 635612/16/12 at 8:38pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5087 of 635612/16/12 at 8:41pmpost #5088 of 635612/16/12 at 8:47pmpost #5089 of 635612/16/12 at 8:52pmpost #5090 of 635612/16/12 at 9:20pmpost #5091 of 635612/16/12 at 9:27pm
So true! Had a client spend 40k in the store. His wife called, he said he was spending $4k. I had a hard time not laughing. When he got off the phone he said "This is nothing, you should see the damage she does to the credit card!". Hahaha
I doubt I'll ever have that kind of disposable income...post #5092 of 635612/17/12 at 1:01am
- WooAudio WA2 was 500$
- DX100 was 300$
- HeirAudio 8.A she doesn't even know about
- the Yulong D18 DAC was 200$
- Beyer T1 were 200$
...any Questions? :)post #5093 of 635612/17/12 at 1:08ampost #5094 of 635612/17/12 at 3:39ampost #5095 of 635612/17/12 at 3:47amQuote:
We do, we so do. It's just funny because it's so true.Quote:
I mean, what can else can we do right? The perfect seal isn't always easy to come by.Quote:
Oh, he's just trying to be polite during the holiday season is all.post #5096 of 635612/17/12 at 4:46ampost #5097 of 635612/17/12 at 5:36ampost #5098 of 635612/17/12 at 6:07am
The understatement of the year.
There's only two weeks left in 2012, and I don't think there's enough time left to top that one, so here's your award:
It's the traditional Head-Fi award that I just invented because I realized I was laboring through this joke and didn't have anything funny to serve as a punchline. Oh, well. Hope your fiancee doesn't find out the truth, or I might have to give this to the runner up, since the rules clearly state that the recipient must be alive.
Edited by Argyris - 12/17/12 at 6:09ampost #5099 of 635612/17/12 at 6:15am
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 56 seconds ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 1 minute ago
- › Where is THE SOUNDSTAGE ? HELP PLZ 1 minute ago
- › New Cavalli Audio Portable Amp officially in the works 1 minute ago
- › Yuin PK1 Earphones Earbuds - Still the Best Earbuds 3 minutes ago
- › Aune X1S 32bit DSD DAC worldwide review tour ------reviewers... 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Anyone find it ironic that the HD800s have become one of the... 6 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by GioF71
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by mark2410
- › Fostex TE-07 by HiFiChris
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by sirylj
- › VSONIC VSD5: Sony EX 1000's Adopted Cousin by Tom22
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2