You're using a speaker amp to drive your headphones.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 337post #5041 of 635612/14/12 at 8:11pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5042 of 635612/14/12 at 8:41pmpost #5043 of 635612/14/12 at 8:50pmQuote:Sir you just earned yourself a thumb's up +1 rep on that one...
Finally some good humor (and no sold body parts involved).........post #5044 of 635612/14/12 at 9:19pmpost #5045 of 635612/14/12 at 9:45pmpost #5046 of 635612/14/12 at 11:08pmpost #5047 of 635612/14/12 at 11:26pmpost #5048 of 635612/14/12 at 11:31pmpost #5049 of 635612/15/12 at 5:12ampost #5050 of 635612/15/12 at 6:37ampost #5051 of 635612/15/12 at 7:31am
You know you're an audiophile when... Keep persist on modding a cheap ( < 60 $ cans ), hopefully it's value will rising into 200~300 $.
Edited by Jun Raito - 12/15/12 at 8:18ampost #5052 of 635612/15/12 at 10:25am
This is quite the opposite. Audiophilia is about the music, not about the sound quality. Yeah, I prefer FLAC over 192 kbps MP3, but if I only have a 192 kbps MP3 of a song I'll still listen to it.
Additionally, while I certainly prefer my headphones with an amp, not being able to use my amp won't make me stop listening. My LOD cable broke (yeah ino, shouldn't have gotten the cheap one) so I'm SOL when it comes to using my E7 with my iPhone.post #5053 of 635612/15/12 at 11:08ampost #5054 of 635612/15/12 at 1:06pmQuote:When you have Amperior, Etymotic HF2 and Senn CX300II in your bag so that you're covered for all listening situations from isolation to calls to just a few casual tunes on the way home.
When the headphone selection process takes longer than picking your shirt.
When you don't want to take the cheap HD229s out because girls will look down on you with equal scorn and pity, and dogs won't trust you.
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Denon AH-D7000 25 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Best MUSIC SERVER: WEISS 301, Aurender, LUMIN.... ? HELP ! 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C3 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ath m50x or beats solo2 ? 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD600 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)